Unexpected

Story Info
Son finds comfort with his mother.
2.6k words
4.06
255.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L56RC
L56RC
8 Followers

My name is Amber. I'm a married 39 yr old woman that has been happily married for 20 years to the love of my life, Jonathan. To be 39 I have an hourglass 5'1" body with 36D breasts and a plump ass that drives my husband insane. We have an 18 yr old son named Samuel but we call him Sammy and he's our pride and joy. My husband and son look very much alike, both have silky brown hair, light hazel eyes and full lips, they both work out, they're both 5'7" and have extremely HOT bodies. I don't mean to be a pervert or anything but when you have a pool in the backyard and two men swimming in it you can't help but to notice. Lately, both men in my life have been pretty busy. My husband has been busy with work, leaving at 6 am and getting home at 11pm, while my son has been working nonstop and little time he has he spends with his girlfriend, unless she's working too then he's buying her things. I dislike her very much, I know she's using my son but he's in love and won't see it that way so I can't do anything about it. I'm basically alone most of the time nowadays, so I've decided to exercise again and I've lost about 10 lbs, so I'm 125 lbs again. Anyhow, I was running on the treadmill as I heard the front door slam and checked the clock which read 5:43pm. I knew Jonathan would be getting home late so it must've been Sammy.

"Sammy is that you?" I asked loudly.

"Yeah mom" he replied with a cracking voice.

"Honey what's wrong?" I knew something was wrong with him because he was of strong character like me and almost nothing made him cry.

"Mom, Jenny is cheating on me. I gave that slut everything she wanted and asked for and in return she fucking cheats on me!"

"Sweetie watch your language. I know that she cheated on you and that it's painful. Trust me son, you can get a nicer, prettier and sweeter girl than her. You know that I've never liked her but like I said there's a better girl out there for you."

"Not if dad is fucking her too" he retorted.

"What?!" I screamed.

"Yes mom, while she was playing innocent Jenny with me she was fucking dad's brains out. She used me to get anything she fucking wanted. They've been sleeping together since the day I met her," Sammy said through gritted teeth.

How naïve could I have been? All this time I stayed up late waiting for Jonathan with hot chamomile tea and worried sick that he wouldn't be able to meet his deadlines, what an idiot I was being! I sat on the couch trying to comprehend what Sammy had just told me. "Mommy I'm sorry I didn't mean to tell you that way. I just hate them so much right now," sobbed my son. It broke my heart to see my son like this, especially since he just called me mommy, last time he called me mommy was 10 years ago when his grandmother had died and he was devastated. One thing was to cheat on me another was to hurt Sam. He was ours, not only mine but part of him too! How could've Jonathan done something like this?

I wrapped my arms around my son who sobbed for about 10 minutes on my shoulder. I played with his hair as I used to do when he was little until he calmed down a bit but I couldn't help noticing his muscles. I traced them slowly with my finger as he calmed down. He got up and went into the kitchen and brought two water bottles. He sat back next to me and said "Thanks mom, I really needed a hug. As always I can trust you to give me the support I need."

"Honey, that's what I'm here for. I'll always be there for you in whatever you need." I replied and got up and headed upstairs I needed a shower.

"What about dad?" he asked

"What about him?"

"Well, I guess he and I will have to talk about this when he gets home. That is if he dares to come home."

Sam laughed and sighed, then said "mom, next time I'll listen when you tell me a girl's no good for me. I promise and about my crying I didn't cry for her but cause dad lied to both of us. He told me last week he loved you dearly, what a liar!"

I just started walking up the stairs without thinking. If Jonathan loved me dearly why would he cheat on me? I know I'm old but I've taken care of myself. I stripped out of my workout clothes and stared at myself in the mirror completely naked. I stared at my breasts, they weren't saggy and were still firm. I stared at my stomach, my hairless pussy and turned around and stared at my ass wondering what the hell was wrong with me and why Jonathan would cheat on me.

I squeezed my breasts. Then I slowly started rubbing my nipples until I heard a small moan behind me. Shit, I forgot to close the door! I blushed and started heading towards the door to close it when Sammy appeared. I must have had a blushed and confused face expression because he smiled and said "I know mom, with a wife that has such an amazing body, you would wonder why that idiot ran after some stupid B cup girl," and reached towards my left nipple and just touched it with his finger.

I started trembling as he just continued smiling and started rubbing tit. I knew it wasn't right what I was feeling but I liked it, he leaned his mouth towards my nipple and licked it slowly making me shiver. Then without hesitation he started sucking on it hard and rough just like his dad would do to me knowing that I loved it and twisting my right one.

"You like that huh?" he asked.

"Y-y-yes" I replied.

He continued sucking on my nipple until it was raw and moved to the right one, I put my hand on his head and started playing with his hair while he sucked.

"Someone seems to enjoy this very much; I wonder what else she enjoys" he said and slid his hand down to my pussy and started rubbing my clit in small circles as he continued to suck my nipple.

"S-S-Sammy s-s-stop" I said, but who was I kidding? I loved what he was doing

"Don't think I want to," he said and kissed me hard.

I returned the kiss, not caring that I was naked in front of my son and that my son was fondling me.

He pulled away and said, "by the looks of it neither do you." He kissed me hard again and started squeezing my ass.

I moaned into his mouth. He lifted me up and wrapped my legs around him still kissing me but passionately this time.

He took me to my bed and laid me down and stared at me. I stared back at him and saw his eyes full of lust and heat. He took off his shirt and exposed me to his tight muscled body, I was so fucking wet already and it was a miracle I didn't cum right that moment. I stared down at his bulge and smiled a very lustful smile and he started unbuttoning his pants. He smiled at me when he pulled his pants down and that cock bounced out, Sammy wasn't wearing boxers as always. I stared at it in awe, it resembled his father's 7 inch cock but it was about half an inch thicker.

He bent down and kissed me and I felt his hot member rub against my slit.

"Sammy" I said and he looked up at me worried.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No baby, but what we want is wrong and all I want to say is..."

"That I'm an idiot. Sorry. What was I thinking" he cut me off and got up.

I started giggling and said "No, I was going to say that you should close the window so that the neighbors don't hear anything."

I winked at him and started rubbing my pussy, I was so fucking wet and needed him badly. I didn't give a fuck about what it implied all I wanted was that cock in me. I haven't gotten any for 6 months and who better than Sammy to give it to me?

He smiled and closed the window, then moved towards the bed and took my hand off my pussy. "I'll take care of that now," he said and slid the head of his cock into my pussy and moaned.

"Damn I would've thought the way you and dad fucked that you'd be wide but you're so tight" he hissed.

"Well Jonathan isn't as thick as you Sammy" I replied.

He continued sliding his cock into me slowly, then kissed me and started sliding it out. I looked at him desperately and he smiled as he slid back into me. He continued the rhythm and played with my tits while I moaned. He started thrusting hard into me and I held him tight god he felt good.

I moaned Sammy's name over and over as he continued fucking me hard.

"Yess, fuck me harder" I hissed.

His thrusts started speeding up and he thrusted even harder. I felt my pussy tightening around his member and so did he but he didn't stop.

Sammy continued pounding me and I saw it in his eyes, he was about to cum.

He screamed "Ammmbberrr!" as he came inside me looking me directly in the eyes. I screamed "Sammmuelll!" as I came. We then kissed passionately.

I sighed and smiled at him. I realized he called me something his father called me only during sex. It made me wonder how many times had Sammy watched us having sex. I dismissed the thought and came back to this awesome reality.

"That was amazing" I told him.

"I know right? Ready for round two?"

"Round two?" I was confused.

"Well we need to clean this up you know" he said as he moved his head down to my crotch. He smelled my pussy and licked it slowly. "Mmm tastes delicious. Wanna taste?"

I looked at him confused, "what?"

He winked at me and moved us into the 69 position.

I bit my lip as he licked my slit and started licking the head of his dick. We did taste good.

Wrapping my lips around Sammy's member I started sucking the head and lapped my tongue at it. I slowly started taking him in deeper and deeper. He sucked my clit as I started grazing my teeth on his cock. He moaned into my pussy and continued licking. I moaned with his dick in my mouth and continued sucking hard. He stopped licking me and just enjoyed the blowjob I was giving him.

I started deepthroating him and my gag reflex drove him insane. I took him out of my mouth and he slid his dick completely into my mouth making me deepthroat him again. He continued doing this about 5 times just holding my head in place with his hand until he came all over my face. I attempted to catch most of his semen with my mouth but he preferred rubbing it on my face. He finished and I started licking around my lips and face wherever my tongue reached. He smiled and took a towel and cleaned my face.

"Now that was even better," said a gasping Sammy.

"For you that is," I giggled.

"Hey the first round was all about my Amber".

"So round two was all about my Sammy?"

"Yep."

"What do you mean by 'my Amber'?"

"You're mine now. Dad, I mean Jonathan didn't want you but I've wanted you since I was 12."

I smiled sweetly at him and he pulled me close and kissed me passionately.

"Let's sleep like you and Jonathan used to sleep,"

"And how's that?"

"Like this" he said and slid his cock into my pussy held me tight.

I sighed contently. Who would've thought that my son would be the one that would help me through my problems with Jonathan?

The next day Jonathan came and found us tangled and sleeping together. He woke me up with a slap. "You incestuous tramp! Sleeping with your own son?"

"What the? How can you have the nerve to come here!" snapped Samuel as he woke up.

I stared at my husband in disbelief.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" I screamed at him.

"Amber, I'm sorry I didn't mean what I said. I can't believe you'd betray me with our son. I love you so much and we can fix our problems. I know that Samuel has told you everything by now, but trust me I realized it was all a mistake. I can't leave the love of my life for some slut," said Jonathan.

Sammy chuckled, "she conned you too, didn't she?"

"Yes, but that's not why I'm here. I want a second chance. I want to fix our marriage, we've been through so much and we've invested a lot of time on this relationship to throw it away just like that," then Jonathan added, "and that's not an excuse to sleep with your son."

"I'm not stupid. You realized she was too young for you and decided that your stupid wife will just forgive you for your infidelity. You don't love me. I'm not the love of your life; if I was you wouldn't have cheated on me."

"I do love you..." then he seemed to get angry and screamed at me "you don't love me either, if that was true you wouldn't have slept with Samuel here!"

"I have always loved Samuel but I haven't always loved you!"

Jonathan rubbed his hands on his face a sign of frustration, I knew I'd hit him where it hurt most. He hated the fact he wasn't my first and the thought that he was the first man I'd ever loved was the next best thing.

"Jonathan, you should start leaving now. You hurt my Amber and I won't forgive you for that. So if you don't want your face smashed I suggest you leave now." Samuel said with hate in his eyes.

Jonathan looked at me with a pained expression. I had always been his Amber, especially after we made love. The fact that someone else, his son, was calling me that had hurt him even more. He seemed to give up, but looked at me and said with a stern face "Amber, I will always wait for you. I fucked up badly, but you're fucking up worse and when he leaves you because you're too old for him I'll be there for you. I love you forever and always. Goodbye for now, my lovely Amber."

I stared at him in disbelief, he said he loved me. What a liar! I stared at Sammy and he squeezed my hand.

"Trust me Jonathan just said a lot of bull shit right now. He thinks that I'll let you go but guess what? You're the first woman I've ever loved and he won't take that away from me. By the way, I have decided to move to another state and of course you're coming with me. We can say we're a married couple and enjoy our life together. Please let's leave everything behind."

I smiled at him and kissed him deeply, "let's get packing then."

Sam embraced me and kissed my forehead then said "don't worry about money or anything else. I have everything figured out."

I put on clothes and sighed; I love Samuel and loved the thought of leaving with him and not knowing what the future held. Well, I did know something; I was going to have amazing sex.

L56RC
L56RC
8 Followers