Unexpected Benefits Ch. 03

Story Info
Foursome with Gina, Karen and Taylor.
6.3k words
4.66
157.8k
24
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: Please ensure that you have read the previous chapters of Unexpected Benefits before beginning this story, as this is a continuation of those posting. I wish to thank you, the people who read my work, and I hope you enjoy!

TheCaptain

I couldn’t believe where my life had taken me, it was just too incredible to truly be happening. After coming back from our Vegas holiday, and Gina moving in to live with my wife and I on a permanent basis, things were just going way out of control. When the Bitch of Bitches herself, my little sister Taylor, discovered me lying on the couch in the lounge room of my house with my wife Karen and my mother-in-law Gina, after fucking both women senseless, I assumed that I was in real hot water and that my ruthless younger sibling was going to relish watching me stew.

But things took another turn towards the bizarre when, instead of being so appalled and disgusted at what she saw with her own eyes, it seemed that Taylor was instead turned on my me, her very own brother, her own flesh and blood, and my wife Karen reveals that she has planned for her to come over and that Taylor wanted to join in on the family incest! My Lord, what a head-trip! The sheer notion of having my sexy young sister’s full, pouting red lips wrapped tightly around my full, rigid schlong, sucking on my cock like there was no tomorrow, really got my juices flowing, and I could hardly wait to sink my pecker into her tight little pussy and puckered asshole.

Most guys would’ve been more than content with just two women at their disposal, but with me, it was always ‘the more the merrier’. As Karen and Gina came around to give me a deep, tonguing kiss on the mouth each, very pleased with themselves that I had been shocked and surprised at their little present to me, Taylor slowly dropped down to her knees in front of me and reached out with both hands for my ample cockshaft and hefty ball-sacs. Squeezing and fondling the wrinkly, hairy crown jewels with her left hand, Taylor used her right to grasp a firm handhold of my 8.5” of dick-meat and began to wank me off right in front of her, my bulbous cock-knob mere inches from her slightly-parted lips. I could feel her warm breath on the tip of my dick-head and it was wondrous.

With my uncircumcised prick-stick barely a couple of inches away, Taylor licked her lips salaciously, and then leaned slowly forward to take my large, bulbous cock-head into her mouth. Lightly sucking on the very tip of my rigid phallus, then easing my fuck-rod down her throat as she began to go down on my dick right to my hefty, swaying ball-sacs, she gulped and slobbered all over my crotch with the ravenous lust of a common whore on the street. Soon enough, my prick was swollen and hard as granite, and my nut-sacs were tingling with achingly sweet pleasure as my arousal grew.

“Oh, fucking hell, you suck cock so good baby!” I cried out, seizing my sister roughly by her thick black hair and forcing her head up and down on my rock-hard dong. I had her gagging and choking on my roger and I really didn’t care – nothing much at all mattered instead for my own pleasure, and I couldn’t believe that my gorgeous sis Taylor’s mouth felt so fucking good!

I looked down at Taylor’s pretty young face as she looked up at me, my huge tool sliding in and out of her throat as she sucked my dick-stick deep down her throat. She had big, beautiful, large hazel eyes, which were bulging almost out of her skull as she tried to breathe with my huge, swollen cock stuffed down her throat and blocking her windpipe. This was truly a fantasy come true, as I had lusted after my younger sister for at least eight years but hadn’t ever believed that my most taboo desires would’ve ever come to fruition. Taylor was a real cock-sucking slut, and for that I was really thankful. I could not believe how good it felt to have her gulping and slurping at my cockshaft.

Nothing else in the world truly mattered at that moment but my sister Taylor and myself. The rest of the world seemed to recede into the distant background, becoming little more than white noise in the distance as the walls seemed to close in on Taylor and me as we got down and dirty right there in the centre of my lounge room.

I pulled her up until she was standing right in front of me, almost standing as tall as I was, and then began to strip her of her clothes as fast as I possibly could. Taylor hurriedly assisted me as best she could, but her attempts at helping me ended up making my task all the harder. Soon enough, though, I managed to get her blouse and hip-hugging shorts off, so then it only left Taylor in her lacy, dark red underwear and nothing else. Kissing Taylor hungrily on her soft, pliant lips, then leaning back to hock a big glob of spit into her wide open mouth, I then began to slide two fingers of my right hand in against my sis’ sopping wet panties and started to play with her dripping, pink pussy.

While finger fucking her twat through the front of her undies, I leaned over and began to suck on Taylor’s right nipple through her thin, lacy bra-cup. After just a couple of seconds, the undergarments too went off, and that left Taylor completely naked and gagging for a root.

It was very sudden, and very rushed. I dropped down onto my back on the carpet and before I knew it, Taylor was straddling me, her mound rubbing warmly against the underside of my penis, spreading her wetness over my flesh. She moaned softly as she looked down between our bodies and saw our genitals caressing each other. She moved her hips forward until her labia slid past the tip of my erection. I reached down and held it up a little as she raised herself. I rubbed my penis against her hairy mound, stroking her clitoris with it, then slipped it down into the cleft, then against her labia. I felt her vagina open and take the head of my organ inside her.

“Oohhh. Ohh, Taylor,” I moaned.

She grasped as I penetrated her depths. I watched her mound as it completely absorbed my penis, leaving her pubic hair mingling with my own. She pressed her hands up against my shoulders in order to brace herself as she began to grind her hips and buttocks against my pelvis. Her breasts bounced up and down as we moved passionately against each other. My hands caressed her back, and then slid around front to cup and massage her breasts. I kneaded her nipple with one hand and raised my head slightly to suckle on the other breast.

“Ohhh, Michael,” she moaned. She began to move her hips faster, pushing her buttocks back and forth with more force, which drove my penis deeper inside her.

“Mmmmm,” I responded, having a large portion of her breast in my mouth by this time.

I braced myself with one elbow behind me, and then used my other hand to trace a line down her back and over her soft behind. I caressed the split between the cheeks of her ass, sliding my fingers down toward our joining. I touched the base of my penis, which was covered with Taylor’s sex-sauce. I coated my fingers with some of the liquid and slid them back up between her buttocks. Taylor moaned softly as I spread the wetness in a ring around her tight little anus. She grasped deeply, though, when I plunged my finger into her rear-end up to the knuckle. I moved my finger back and forth, eliciting the grasps and moans from my beautiful sister. She was warm and wet inside, and I could feel the shaft of my erection through the thin wall that separated her rectum from her vagina. We stepped up the pace again which, along with my probing, was too much for Taylor.

“Oh! Oh! Mike! Mike, yeah, fuck me brother!” she cried out, bucking her behind uncontrollably. I could feel her body clasping against me. Her vagina crushed my penis and her anus pulsating around my finger. I pulled my finger out of her asshole, and then stuck my finger into my mouth to suck the shitty spunk off. I grabbed Taylor’s hips and began lifting her off of me as she came. Her orgasm sent waves of cum spilling down the length of my phallus and over my testicles.

I reached over and clutched her buttocks as I realised that I was nearing my peak also. I felt a sudden warmth flood through my entire body, and my balls began to ache and tingle. Taylor’s orgasm was still surging through her body, though it was dying down now, but she must have realized that I was cumming because she raised herself up and began riding me high with great energy.

“Come on, Mike. You can do it. Come inside me, brother. I want to feel you explode inside me. Oh Michael!” she coaxed. It didn’t take much, though, as I started to buck my hips.

“Taylor! Taylor! Oh God! Uhh! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” I screamed, since no one else was in her house.

I clutched her hips and thrust up into her. My penis swelled inside her and I let go completely. My sperm gushed inside of my sister’s tight little pussy, wave after wave of semen exploding inside her vagina. I imagined it spurting out against her cervix, six or seven pulses of semen erupting inside her.
"Oh, oh...God, Taylor. God I love you," I cried as my orgasm subsided. My loins still throbbed, even though my penis was losing its erection inside her vagina.
Taylor collapsed against me, pressing her tender breasts against my chest. She started kissing my chest, then moved up to my neck, cheeks, ears, and finally my mouth. We French-kissed for a long time, and then I slowly turned to let her slide off of me and we embraced together.
She looked deep into my eyes. “I love you, too,” Taylor said.
I smiled back. “I could tell.” Looking into my sister’s eyes in the afterglow of our tender, intimate lovemaking, allowing our heart-rates to calm down a bit before deciding what we were going to do next, I realised that I would do anything at all for Taylor, just as I would do anything that was necessary for Gina and Karen, the woman I had married. It was as though I now had a small harem of women to care for, to protect and defend, and my love for each one of them was pretty much equally disbursed.

Karen and Gina had moved back over onto the couch as soon as Taylor and I had started off, and they were still there, my wife having her long, probing red tongue buried deep up her mother’s poop-chute as I watched on from where I was stretched out on the floor. Karen licked and sucked on Gina’s puckered rear-end as I looked on appreciatively, slowly stroking my limp dick as I watched the incestuous lesbian show with apt pleasure.

Goddamn, I loved it! Really, Karen and her mother Gina were a couple of the hottest, filthiest babes I had ever met in my life, and I was truly thankful that they were in my life. Now, Taylor too was in the picture, and it was only thanks to my wonderful wife Karen and my gorgeous mother-in-law Gina that my sis was in on the incestuous fuck-fest.

As Karen rimmed out her mother’s shitter while I watched, Taylor moved in and took a hold of my slowly hardening pecker. She slowly, rhythmically wanked off my dong as I watched the two women going at it on the couch. Gina thrust back as Karen really began to ream out her Mom’s bunghole with her tongue, making sure to dribble and spit all over the little back-passage so that it was lubed up enough for a bit of anal penetration.

Hocking a big glob of spit straight at her mother’s shit-hole and then driving the forefinger of her right hand deep into her Mom’s butt-pipe, Karen finger-fucked Gina’s ass with intense fervour. She was getting off on the sounds her probing digit made as it was driven in and out of Gina’s anus – the slurping, sickly sounds of her finger being rammed into the tight little orifice of her Mom’s rear never failed to get Karen all wet and ready to fuck, and I could see just by looking at her bare little beaver that my wife was really ready to take a big length of man-meat.

I was just about ready to give it to her, too. Taylor swept down and gulped every little bit of my dick into her mouth, letting the hardness slide all the way down her throat until my hairy, hefty nut-sacs slammed against her chin. She was deep-throating my prick right down to the back of her throat and slurping all over my groin, spitting and slobbering all over my dick and balls as she squeezed my nut-sacs, and then worked her left hand around under my butt and pushed a finger ever so slowly up my anal passage.

After a long while, Taylor allowed my cockshaft to pop out of her mouth, and then gave me a broad, affectionate smile. “Are you ready for a bit more action, babe?” she asked, pushing her finger further up my asshole as she spoke.

“You betya, honey-bun,” I replied, grinning back at my sister as she pulled her finger out of my tight rear-end, then stuck her digit, covered with my ass-spunk, straight into her mouth right in front of me. She sucked on the finger with a relish, savouring the taste and texture of my shit as I watched on with a broad, damn appreciative grin. “Come on, let’s join in with the girls…”

Taylor and I quickly crawled over to the couch – Taylor moved around til she was behind Karen, and I hurriedly moved around until I was in front of Gina. I watched on with a broad, ecstatic smile on my face as Taylor slid her tongue in between the cheeks of her sister-in-law’s butt, licking at my wife Karen’s dirty little bunghole with lustful desire, then worked a finger into her pussy as she went.

It was a very incredible sight – that was for sure. I smiled as I imagined how good that felt for Karen, but then I felt my own sense of intense pleasure as my mother-in-law Gina began to lick and suck on the head of my cock. She ran her tongue up the underside of my huge, swollen dick-knob, then opened her mouth wide open and took inch after inch of my rigid prick down her throat. It felt wondrous to have all of my dong down my in-law’s throat, so as she gulped back on my dick-shift, I grasped her by a thick handful of hair, and began to work her head back and forward on my cockshaft.

Gina was soon grunting and moaning lustfully, shrieking at the top of her lungs as she came with a torrential splatter of girly-cream all over her daughter Karen’s tongue, which she had quickly buried deep up her Mom’s pussy-hole once she sensed that her incestuous lover was going to climax. Although her screams of orgasmic pleasure were muffled by my cock buried down her throat, Gina still made a good deal of noise, and thrashed about quite a bit as she climaxed.

Karen, who was having her asshole licked out and her pussy finger-fucked by Taylor as she in turn slurped at Gina’s cunt, was working her way up to a climax of her own as she tensed up in orgasm. Her body arched up off the sofa as she started to cum, her pussy weeping cunt-sauce straight into Taylor’s mouth and onto her tongue as she lavishly lapped at my wife’s snatch.

Taylor was moaning and grasping with her own pleasure as she licked and sucked on Karen’s full, meaty pussy-lips. Gulping back Karen’s sweet cunt-nectar with a relish, Taylor simply got off on giving oral pleasure to somebody else, that was all she really needed to cum. And cum she did, I saw with a broad smile as my mother-in-law continued to suck back on my salami-stick.

My sister really exploded with pleasure as Karen in turn coasted down from her sexual zenith, blasting four long squirts of cum, one after another, all over the far armrest on the other side of the sofa as I watched on appreciatively. I could hardly believe how much of Taylor’s cum squirted out of her gaping, pretty pink pussy. Taylor lifted her face up from Karen’s cunt and licked her lips provocatively, savouring the taste of the other woman’s intimate pussy-hole on her tongue before swallowing the sweet nectar.

I grinned with salacious pleasure as Gina, freshly sated from Karen’s cunnilingus ministrations, redirected her attention back to me, and my cockshaft.

She took every inch of my dick-rod into her mouth, right to my swollen ball-sacs, then let my cock slide right out of her mouth again until I only had the head of my rigid man-meat still clamped around her luscious red lips. Squeezing my hefty nuts with her right hand, Gina made sure that her bright red lips were clasped around my thick, veiny rod at all times. Gina loved to look up at my face as she slurped and sucked on my prick, and I loved for her to do that too so that I could look into her big, round doe-like eyes. I pulled my dick out of her mouth with a loud plop, and then lifted it up against my flat stomach so that Gina had ample access to my drooping scrotum sacs, and the testicles within.

Licking up the underside of each ball-sac, one nut at a time, Gina savoured the salty taste of my pre-cum, which had coated my hairy crown jewels as she had sucked me, not to mention her own slobber and the jism I’d blasted up Taylor’s cooter a while back. She then let out a moan of pleasure when I turned around and spread my butt-cheeks wide open, exposing my puckered asshole for her to lick and tongue-fuck.

Feeling Gina’s tongue buried deep in my ass really was a wild feeling for me, and it was intensely pleasurable to put it mildly. As she tongue-fucked my rear, rimming my asshole and savouring the tangy taste of my bunghole, I wanked myself off. But I could feel my ball-sacs begin to tingle and throb with arousal as my load began to churn, and I knew that I was beginning to really feel my orgasm building up inside of me. It was an intense feeling, one that I could recognise and easily identify for what it was. I was sexually aroused to the point where I knew that I had to satisfy myself with a pussy or an ass – any one would’ve been quite all right just as long as the orifice belonged to a woman. And I had quite a favourable field of choices to select from, for damn sure!

I quickly stepped away from Gina, so that her tongue wasn’t buried up my asshole anymore, and then turned around to hock a thick glob of spit into my in-law’s open, willing mouth. She swallowed my saliva down her throat without a moment’s hesitation, and then gave me a broad, loving smile.

“Goddamn, I need you inside me right now!” Gina cried out with burning lust in her eyes, seeping into every single word that she spoke. I grinned at her, knowing full well that she needed me to fuck her senseless more than anything else at that very moment. But I didn’t want Gina, at least not yet. She would get it in time, though, of that I was certain.

“Soon, Gina, very soon…” I whispered, leaning down to tenderly kiss her on her lips, sliding my tongue into her mouth and swirling mine around hers as we pashed. Then I moved around until I was standing beside Karen and Taylor, where my sister was still slowly, lovingly licking and slurping at my wife’s pussy and butt-pipe. I lightly grabbed a-hold of Taylor by the hair and tugged her head back away from Karen’s pussy, leaning in quickly to kiss my sister deep on the mouth. “Move back a little bit, Taylor darling… I want to slide my cock into my beautiful young wife’s gorgeous little cunt!”

Taylor quickly moved back at my orders, and I hurriedly positioned myself around between my wife Karen’s legs and then slid my raging hard-on into her tight young twat. Easing myself in until my dick-rod finally bottomed out against her cervix, I had stretched Karen’s poon-tang wide open and slowly, inexhaustibly began to piston in and out of her tight, sopping cunt from behind.

Within a half-dozen strokes, I had Karen grasping and moaning with utter debauchery, as she was royally pounded, piercing her to the very depths of her pussy. I took a firm hold of a handful of Karen’s hair and then tugged his head right back as I reamed her from the back.

“You like that, bitch? You like my fucking cock up your twat, don’t you, you Goddamn whore? Do you want this prick to split your fucking cunt til you scream, you fucking slut?” I demanded, straining with every fibre of my being as I drove in and out of her stretched cunt with slow, deep, deliberate strokes. I loved the feeling of my wife’s twat squeezing my cock as I fucked her, and soon I was grasping and groaning along with Karen while I ploughed the depths of her tight little snatch.

12