Unexpected Encounters Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers

After that it became a haze of incredible feelings as Phil fucked his big cock into my steaming pussy and Jason fucked his equally big cock into my eager mouth. Oh I'd heard and read of threesome's, and I have to admit the thought had always excited me, but I'd never dreamed I would actually be in one, particularly not with my own son, the excitement was so intense that my whole body was threatening to burst.

It was not entirely unanticipated that after the ministration I'd given to Phil's cock with my hungry lips and tongue, he wouldn't last as long, but it was still a huge shock when he suddenly let out a wild yell and started pumping furiously into my pussy, and I felt his cock swell and swell, then explode, shooting his hot cum deep into my pussy. That first jet of hot liquid sent me into a wild orgasm too, and I had to take my mouth away from Jason briefly lest I bite right into his cock. But I was soon back and sucking him even more furiously, and as the last of Phil's juices spurted into my writhing pussy, Jason let out an agonized groan and shot his load deep into my throat, causing me to gag momentarily. But I soon recovered and sucked and sucked and sucked at his spurting cock until he was bone dry. I lost count of the number of orgasms that ripped through me, my body seemed to be in a permanent state of orgasmic bliss, particularly as after shooting his load, Phil's cock surprisingly remained rock hard, and continued to pump into my pussy.

My heart seemed to be pounding loudly in my head, but I still heard Jason's suggestion that they should trade places, and the thought sent a new wave of excitement coursing through me. I didn't have any inhibitions left, all I wanted was more of this incredible sexual pleasure, and I got it! As they moved around and I was sucking on Phil's cock once again and Jason was ramming into me from behind, and I was a screaming, blubbering mess of intense white fire.

We never did get to eat that dinner I'd prepared, we fucked the whole evening away. The stamina of two teenage bucks was awesome, and I was quite astounded that I managed to keep up. Perhaps it was all those years of complacent repression, but I had a fire in me that couldn't seem to be extinguished, and that delighted both Jason and Phil as I fucked and sucked them with great enthusiasm, until Phil finally had to stagger off home, promising faithfully to come again soon.

As I stood naked at the door embracing him for the last time, I whispered in his ear that I wanted to see him without Jason sometime, I wanted to concentrate solely on him and fuck his brains out. He left with a huge smile on his face and the beginnings of another erection in his tired and sore cock, and I went back to Jason, still naked on the couch, and began to raise his flag once again.

My goodness, what kind of sexual animal was I turning into!!

Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers
12