Unexpected Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed in rhythm to his fingers pumping in and out of her. Their tongues flicked each time his fingers reached the back of her. She searched with her left hand for his cock. As she clenched it, he offered up his own stored juices, which she felt drip into the back of her hand. She began to squeeze in the same rhythm with the fingers in her pussy, slowly pumping up and down. They were in a perfect sync...cock...mouth...pussy...hand...fingers.

She could sense an orgasm building in his cock and pulled her mouth away from his.

"Stand up," she said. He pulled his fingers from her as he rose to his feet. His cock bobbed inches from her face as she looked at him and smiled.

As she began stroking his cock again, she pulled his other hand to her mouth. Before she sucked his cock she was going to suck her pussy off his fingers. She loved fingers in her mouth, and when they were drenched in her own cum she could almost never resist.

She slowly sucked one finger into her mouth, lapping at it with her hungry tongue the whole way in. What a sensation! His cock twitched in her other hand as he reacted to the pleasure of her mouth on his fingers. She slowly slid the finger out of her mouth, sucking hard to get every last drop off it, and sucked the other one in just as deep.

He could feel his approaching orgasm gaining strength now, and was at the point he was afraid he was going to burst in her hand. This would be just like him...to ruin the moment by not being able to control his passion.

Just then she slid his other finger out of her mouth and began licking the head of his cock. He was leaking a near-constant stream of pre-cum and she knew he was probably on the verge of exploding.

She didn't waste time teasing his cock. Before he knew it she had slid her hand down his shaft and had his entire length in her mouth. He took a deep, sharp breath against the sensation. The feeling she had just made shoot through him was incredible. It was obvious she loved a cock in her mouth. She was moaning and making all sorts of noises and she slid his entire length in and out of her horny mouth.

He began breathing heavier and harder now. She knew he couldn't take much more of this and started to roll her tongue on his cock. That was all it took! He held back as long as he could, which was only a couple of seconds, and then as she slid his cock to the back of her throat he exploded. Thick, hot ropes of cum filled her mouth, spraying the back of her throat much to her delight. She loved to suck cock and she loved when men came in her mouth. The taste of cum was a turn-on for her and unless expressly told otherwise, she always swallowed whatever her man had to offer. Travis's cock was offering a lot, and she was sucking him and swallowing him at the same time.

His cock continued to shoot warm cum into the back of her throat and he realized she now had dug her fingernails into his clenched ass. His cock continued to spasm in her mouth as his orgasm was winding down. She moved her hand back up his thick shaft as she backed her mouth off toward his head. She was milking every drop of cum out of his cock. She wanted to please him with her careful attention.

He stood there for just a moment longer as she cleaned up his cock with her mouth. He was still pretty sensitive and she was careful not to make him twitch or recoil from her touch.

She pulled her mouth away and looked up at him. His cock was still hard as she smoothed her face against it. He smiled at her. She was truly a beautiful woman and sexual energy seemed to make her skin glow.

"Do we like?" She flashed a schoolgirl grin as she looked away from him...pretending to be embarrassed.

"Oh Renni," he started, "I'm very happy I came to see you. I wasn't sure this was going to work out, and I wasn't sure you weren't going to just hate me for showing up unannounced, but I had to take the chance."

He put both hands on her face and moved her head so he could look into her eyes.

"I'm thrilled you are here, babe," she said to him. She had always called him "babe" and it sounded so perfect coming out of her mouth in person.

He grabbed her by the hand and helped her up from the lounge. As they walked toward the bed she stopped at her nightstand and picked up her phone. He looked at her with a puzzled look, as if to say "you have someone to call right now?"

She saw his look and said, "just calling my boss. I feel a cold coming on and better stay home from work tomorrow to try to fend it off." She winked at him as she swooned the back of her hand to her forehead.

He laughed as he smacked her on her bare ass.

"Cough, cough" he said as he crawled onto her soft bed.

She put a finger to her mouth..."Shhhhh..." she mouthed. He showed her a brilliant smile just as she said hello to her boss.

12