Unexpected Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We trust you completely Boss,' said Felicia.

'Dear God help me, I am the master of twins, what do I do!!!!' Things had got so far out of control that I was lost. I tried to bring things back to earth.

'Fiona, Felicia you are naked. you are asking me to use my skills as a slave master upon you without so much as a bye your leave let alone a safe word!' I finally got out.

'Yes Boss.' from Felicia.

'Yes Sir.' from Fiona.

' Girl's, Ladies, er.. Slaves, do you know what you are inviting?'

'Oh Yes!' they said in unison. 'grandma left very explicit details about submission, we cannot wait to try it properly with you!'

'Go for it Boss.' Said Felicia.

And so I had an unprecedented challenge. I had before me naked twins just 21 years old. Beautiful, tanned, taught, terrific girls that were in my employ. I could do what ever I liked with them, but what I did to them would determined whether I ever had them again. I desperately wanted them again!

'Ok, Fiona, you first. Felicia you will be free and able to tell me to stop if I go too far!' I said.

'Oh Goodie, Boss. They usually tie me up first.' Said Felicia.

'Ok, Sir,' said a beaming Fiona.

'Oh God no! this is all wrong you are supposed to resist! You are supposed to build up the tension! Agreeing is not in my book!' let us start again!' I was all at sea. Fiona and Felicia stopped and I took stock.

'Would you like us to torment you first?' was the innocent query.

As an easy way out! I said 'Yes!'

In a trice they were upon me, two nubile, strong young girls had me in a vice grip, then restrained, then naked, I had not resisted. I was strung up between the central hoist point and a wall fixing.

'How shall we use him?' said Fiona.

'Head down. Face up.' said Felicia. And so I was presented with two moist cunt's to pleasure with my tongue.

'Hey, he's good!' said Fiona as I gave her a tongue lashing.

'Yes, not bad!' said Felicia when they changed places.

'Do you think it's safe to let him go?' asked Felicia.

'Not yet,' said Fiona, 'we will have to warm him up a bit.'

She took up a cane and with a flourish waved it before me.

'Say stop if its too hard.' And Whack bought it down on my buttock.

Five more strokes landed.

'You try.' Said Fiona handing the cane to Felicia.

Six lighter strokes landed on the other buttock.

'I think he needs to be let loose.' Said Felicia.

'Well this needs to let loose.' Said Fiona taking hold of my rampant cock.

'Hey don't take it all yourself.' Said Felicia.

The twins shared my first ejaculation.

'Yum.' Said Fiona licking a stray strand of cum from her sisters face.

'Double yum.' Said Felicia taking one last lick up the shrinking member.

'We had better let him loose now, he wont be dangerous now he has cum.' Said Fiona.

'Yea, and two on one seems fair.' Said Felicia.

They let me loose. I pulled them close and gave them both a passionate kiss.

'Wow he can kiss as well.' Said Fiona.

'Yes lucky you. You got to go get first go again.' Said Felicia

'All right Felicia cuff her.' I said.

Fiona had Fiona in cuffs in a trice. 'Hands high above her head.'

Fiona was strung up.

I took a second set of cuffs and said. 'Come here Felicia.' In a low voice.

I cuffed her, then had Felicia restrained in the same way. They were standing with hands above heads facing each other grinning like they knew what was to happen next. They even rubbed their bodies against each other.

'Now stand still.' I ordered them.

I took the short whip and without warning let it fly. Swish and Crack and the end bit Fiona's left buttock.

'Ouch.' She said and as the whip whistled again she tried to dodge. And the tip bit Felecia's right Buttock.

'Double ouch' said Felicia.

I laid twenty strokes around their buttocks not caring which twin got most. And they jostled each other trying to escape the bite of the whips end. They soon had crimson welts across their tight trim arses. I was just getting warmed up.

I aimed a cruel stroke. One that snaked up between Fiona's legs and the end of the thong struck her just below her navel. The leather parted her labia and when I pulled the whip back the leather must have touched her clitoris. Something she had not expected.

'Oh God Felicia, he just made me come.' Said a shuddering Fiona.

'I did say stand still, that was a lucky hit.'

'Are you ready to orgasm Felicia?'

'Oh Boss, I don't know that must have hurt a lot.' Said Felicia.

Fiona was still coming down from her unexpected orgasm and just smiled at her twin.

'Just stand still legs apart and you will see just how much it hurts.' I said.

Felicia stood as she was told. I stood behind her and with a quick flick landed the tip of the whip in exactly the right place.

'Oh, Oh that is so good.' Said Felicia.

I stood back and took a breather.

The twins regained their breath and composure.

'Now girls. I am going to teach you never never to enter into a situation like this again with-out a safe word. I can do you a serious damage.' I flicked the whip and caught Fiona on her left breast.

'Ouch, oh ouch.' Screamed Fiona. She then gave me a wicked smile and said in a low voice, 'More please Sir.'

She stood still and I landed a stroke on her right breast, right across the nipple.

'Oh yes Sir, you could hurt me like that all night. I just came again!

Felicia stood square on , 'Now me Boss.'

I laid two strokes across Felecia's breasts. 'They were not hard enough Boss.'

I lay two more and Felicia almost collapsed. 'Oh God I came to.'

I took another breather.

'You must learn to stand very still when being whipped especially when you don't know how skilled the person whipping you is.' I landed two quick strokes one across each twins upper back.

'When you are told to stand still you will do exactly that.' I bought down two more from the other side. They now had scarlet welts across their tanned flesh.

I took a riding crop and stood before them I ran the tip from nipple to clitoris of Felicia, then flicked it under so it touched the virgin anal scpinter. She shuddered. I smiled, 'another orgasm Felicia?' I asked

'Yes Boss,' she whispered.

I did the same to Fiona and she screamed at the harder stroke I had given her.

'No need to ask you Fiona.'

Fiona groaned and nodded her head.

I am going to let Felicia go now Fiona, and she is going to tell me what you like best. So get ready to go to heaven.'

I lowered Felecia's hands and untied her and removed the cuffs.

'Do her good Boss then you can both do me.' said Felicia.

'Ok so what does she like best?' I asked.

'Well I don't really know. I know she likes to give head and I know she likes me to suck her pussy. And I know she likes to fuck. But what she likes best I suppose is to do two at a time.'

'Ok put a few cushions on the coffee table. Now move it here and tie her ankles to the legs of the table.' I watched as Fiona was tied up. 'Ok you do know how to tie each other up. I see you have done this before.'

'Oh yes Boss, Grandma's instructions were quite comprehensive.'

I lowered Fiona's hands and soon her wrists were restrained. Her head comfortably hanging over the end of the coffee table. I almost came just looking at her beautiful smiling face her clear skin without tan marks. The swell of her breasts and her tastefully trimmed pubic bush.

'Can you deep throat?' I asked.

'Not well, Felicia is better at it than me.' She replied.

'Ok open wide here is your chance to improve.'

I positioned myself. 'Get her favorite dildo or use your fingers or tongue and suck her clit till you think she has had enough or until I have cum.' I instructed Felicia.

I slowly pushed my cock into Fiona's open mouth. Her tongue fluttered like a birds wing as my glans passed further in. I pushed down she began to suck as I pushed deeper.

'No Fiona don't suck, take a big breath then swallow.' I saw her chest inflate and I thrust into her throat. God she was tight and her gag reflex began to grip and push back. I pulled back and watched her take another breath. I thrust forward again. And watched her hips begin to buck as her twins tongue lapped at her wet cunt. I could not see Felecia's left hand. Her left arm was buried up to her wrist in her sisters vagina.

I pulled back and then kept pace with her. Thrusting just a little further each time and soon I was thrusting faster.

'Ok Felicia That's enough I think.' I pulled back all the way out.

'Oh Sir you did not come, I have been coming like a gusher.'

'Tell me about it,' said Felicia lifting a very wet face from Fiona's cunt.

She wiggled her hand one last time and pulled a wet slimy hand out and offered it to me.

Fiona said, 'some for me please.'

I kissed Felicia and then released Fiona's hands and we all licked her juices from Felecia's hand.

Felicia whispered in my ear. 'I can deep throat all you have got and real fast. Thank you for saving that lovely cum for me.'

When her hand was clean she said, 'My turn Fiona' and soon Felicia was laying supine across the coffee table. 'No need to tie me up,' she said, 'I just love this position.'

'Ok, Boss give me more than you gave her! Fiona you know my favorite toy.'

Her beautiful face and inviting smile waited for me to position myself. She looked me in the eyes and opened her mouth as I slowly thrust down. I saw her chest expand and felt her throat open and I slid in, balls deep. There was a buzz of a vibrator and I saw Fiona thrusting a large black vibrator in and out quite roughly. I pulled back and out.

'Yes Boss, fuck my mouth.' Said Felicia.

'Take my head in your hands.'

'Yes pull my hair tight and take a good hold.'

'Now Fuck my mouth, go for broke.'

I did as I was told and I was very soon down to the short fast strokes. I hardly had to move. I pulled Felicia's head forward ramming my cock deep in her throat. Then pushed her head back sliding quite a way back out. I then pulled her head forward again rocking her back and forth using her head as an artificial cunt. I was quite rough. I became rougher she did not object.

I made one last thrust and came and came and came. Thrust after thrust.

I untangled my fingers and pulled back out. Felicia held my buttocks and sucked me back in running her tongue round and round my sensitive glans. I almost came again. Eventually I had to pull back the pleasure was painful.

'You have a million dollar mouth Felicia.' I said when I got my breath back.

She smiled at me, 'Will you collect it for me Boss?'

Fiona said, 'We will let you rest a while Sir, but then I want a good fuck!'

I smiled a little weakly.

Felicia sat up and gave her twin a wet sticky mouth. 'I saved you some cum Sis.'

'How about we entertain each other till he gets hard again.'

'Good idea' said Fiona, 'how long will it take?'

'Oh about five minutes if we give him our hottest show!' laughed Felicia.

I had a full on lesbian show to watch and it was about four minutes before I got their attention. 'Hey girls there is a hard cock here.'

'Oh we almost forgot you were here Boss' said Felicia. 'Me first then you can fuck Fiona till you drop.'

'We are on the pill and both clean and disease free.' grinned Fiona.

'Can I be bold and get on top?' Asked Felicia. 'Its my favorite position.'

How could I refuse. I lay down on the coffee table and Fiona steered my rampant cock into Felecia's tight hole.

'Tease my tits, twist my nipples,' said Felicia.

I reached up and found Fiona's hands at her sisters breasts. I joined in as Felicia began bucking up and down.

'I am coming already,' she said 'Oh yes, oh yes, more, more, yes what a great fuck. Oh yes, I don't think I can take much more. I am Cumming so hard.'

I felt a wet flood run down between our bodies. And Felicia began to slow down. 'Thank God' I thought, a few more seconds and Fiona would have had to go without.

Felicia slumped forward a big smile on her beautiful face.

'Thanks Boss that was just great. In fact my best ever fuck!'

'Any time Felicia.' I replied.

Fiona was patiently waiting, she was fingering herself, but made no move to ask her twin to get off me.

She said. 'That good Sis?'

'Oh my word yes, that good. I better let you have a go. She began to lift off my less than rampant cock.

Fiona said, 'I will get ready, you get him hard again, real hard!'

She lay down on the sheepskin rug and lifted her legs and dropped them beside her head. Her cunt was top side up, she spread her cunt lips and said, 'stick it here Sir.'

I was getting hard before Felecia's educated mouth had begun sucking.

I got up and with Felicia stroking my cock straddled Fiona and eased the head of my cock into her pussy.

It slid in as if there was a vacuum inside. I pushed down and felt my balls touch her arse cheeks.

Felicia stood astride her sister with her back to me and lowered her cunt to her sisters mouth. 'Grab my tits Boss and fuck her good!' said Felicia.

I had never in all my years fucked a woman in that position before. So it took me a while to get a rhythm going. I was a little hesitant to thrust down to far, or to hard. A voice from between Felecia's legs said 'Harder, much harder Sir.' Felicia said, 'I will let you know if you push too far just maul my tits and fuck till you drop Boss.'

I lasted about two more minutes. My legs giving out just after I ejaculated for the third time. As I pulled out Felicia quickly turned and sucked the juices from my cock then kissed her sister deeply. I collapsed onto the red leather settee.

A little later I felt a cold glass held to my lips. 'That was fabulous Sir,' said Fiona. 'You really are a great fuck. A great employer as well!'

I took a drink of cold white wine. And smiled weakly. My brain was wondering just how long I would live at this pace.

The girls sat beside me and I felt two hands upon my wilted cock. My hands were pulled down to sopping wet cunt's. I obliged and wiggled my fingers and played with their pussy lips and clitorises. My cock twitched, but did not rise to the occasion.

'I am all worn out girls. I will be asleep soon.' I said.

'Typical male,' said Fiona.

'He's done much better than every other male we have tried,' said Felicia.

'Yes he has done better at every thing.' Said Fiona. 'Lets take him to bed we can have some food and a drink or two and perhaps he will be able to go again before midnight.'

They each took a hand and pulled me to my feet. 'Think you can make it up the stairs Boss,' said Felicia. They supported me as they took me up the stairs and into a large bedroom, a king size bed with black satin sheets. I had time to register that there was a large mirror on the ceiling before sleep took me.

I woke with two eager mouths licking my rampant cock.

I lay still and savored the sensation.

'We can tell your awake Sir,' said Fiona. I was watching the performance in the mirror above me.

I mumbled a reply and put a hand to a buttock beside me. The skin was slick with body oil. The welts no longer visible but I could trace them across the buttock. I felt the buttock the other side. I saw the fine down on the arm across my chest stand up.

'Oh Boss that feels so nice.' Said Felicia. 'We had thought to ask you if you were hungry, but this beast seems to need attention, can you fuck me like you fucked Fiona?

'Can you have another go at fucking my mouth?' said Fiona.

'Ok Felicia you first.' I could hardly refuse. She bounced off the bed and was propped upside down in a trice. Fiona sucked my now rampant cock and then held it tight as I positioned myself above Felecia's waiting cunt.

Felicia was tighter than Fiona and I had to push down hard.

I soon got into a rhythm and Felicia began to groan then tried to thrust back as her pelvic muscles squeezed my thrusting cock.

Felicia face was going redder and redder.

I was no where near coming. I looked at Fiona who lay on the bed watching her twin sister getting a pounding. Her left hand was buried in her wet pussy.

Felicia said, 'Boss I cannot come any more, enough, enough.' And so I pulled out. Fiona quickly took my cock in her hand and had positioned herself head down over the end of the bed.

She pulled my hands to her head and I wrapped my fingers in her hair. She was looking into my eyes. 'Go for it Sir' she said and she opened her mouth wide. I thrust in.

I tried to watch Fiona's chest and thrust in down past her throat and then pulled out again. Fiona tried to take deep breaths, but I could not get the same effect that Felicia had given me. I pulled back and told Fiona to suck. She was good at that, but I was still a long way from Cumming.

I pulled out. Felicia pulled her sister back up the bed. 'How about you jack off over our faces.' she suggested.

Again I could not refuse and was soon pulling my cock in a fast and furious wank and sprayed cum over their beautiful smiling faces. They licked each other clean. I lay back spent. The girls continued licking and soon I had the full on lesbian show to watch. My cock twitched quite a bit but no full erection returned.

The girls had noisy orgasms, and the pace slowed then stopped. I said'

'Shall we give Felicia a final orgasm' and I joined Fiona licking Felecia's cunt. Felicia was soon thrashing about. 'Oh God, enough, enough.' 'Ok now You Fiona.' And I soon had Fiona writhing on the end of my tongue. Felicia did not have the strength to join in. Fiona was noisy and eventually she said 'Enough.'

I retrieved the top sheet from the floor and placed one twin on one side of the bed then the other and slid between them. 'Well you did offer me something to eat.'

I got an elbow in the ribs from Felicia.

I could just reach the light switch turned of the light and we were soon asleep.

I don't think I moved a muscle all night. I woke in an empty bed the smell of bacon and eggs on the air. I found my pants and made my way to the bathroom and then down stairs. The twins were in silk robes and breakfast was just about ready.

'Do you have enough for yourselves after I've eaten all that.' I joked.

'Typical male' said Fiona.

I could just about distinguish their voices now.

I poured coffee from the steaming pot and re-filled the two other cups on the table and we sat down to a very well deserved breakfast.

'Felicia, Fiona we need to talk, er, about some difficult topics?' I spoke after demolishing the plate of three fried eggs and a pile of bacon and several slices of toast.

I sipped a second coffee. 'You said you wanted into the other side of my business, and I do need the assistance of a female most of the time. Its often quite awkward if there is just me. I have been borrowing a slave off one of my oldest clients so your joining would be appreciated, but do you know what it really involves?'

'Well Boss, as we said Grandma's instructions were very explicit very comprehensive and we did alright last night didn't we?' said Felicia.

'You certainly did but some of my clients are often very demanding and some of their slaves are also quite extreme.' I struggled to find the right words.

'Oh Felicia he is talking about Anal and that sort of stuff you know double penetration and group sessions.' Said Fiona.

I nodded.

'We have not yet tried Anal with a man, but we both have done it with a vibrator so there should not be a problem.' Said Fiona.

'Do you want to try it now?' said Felicia.

Fiona was standing up and the robe was opening. and sliding off her shoulders. I beat a hasty retreat. 'No I did not quite mean that and I don't want to die just yet so give me a day or two before you attack me again.'

Fiona said, 'Are you sure? It's Ok we will be gentle!' and Felicia was also naked. They were between me and the dining room door. One on each side.