Unexpected Interest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers

"Men problems." She said simply to her husband. His face lightened and he nodded slowly, as if he finally understood.

"Don't listen to your sister. Ask a real man for advice on real man problems Lil' T. It's the most logical thing to do." He said, leaning over the Island counter. He caught a look at his daughter and smiled lightly. Natasha could only imagine his over protectiveness of her as she aged. "Look, Nay and I wanted to have a big dinner with everyone. Your parents and friends. Come by next weekend and get your mind off of everything." Tyson said, Naomi turned around from preparing food to see her reaction.

"Livi and Summer?" Natasha asked, they knew her friends all too well. But along with that came the understanding that they were good people.

"Of course."

Natasha nodded and suddenly couldn't wait for this weekend. Her family and friends could definitely cheer her up.

1 WEEK LATER

"It sounds like you haven't done anything wrong, but I'd still call her." Cameron told Bobby. It had been a month and a half, and Bobby still hadn't spoken to his love. He was pushing through his heartbreak and was begging to break out of his funk. He didn't want to have any setbacks while talking about her.

"We aren't talking about it." Bobby said sternly over the phone. He had gone almost an entire working day without thinking of her, and that was a first.

"So did you know Olivia and Natasha are best friends?" Cameron asked.

"How do you know Olivia?" Bobby asked, remembering Natasha bringing up her 2 favorite friends a few times in the past.

"Dude, we've been dating for the past 2 months." Cameron said laughing.

"Wow, that's great. So I guess you hear a lot about me huh?" Bobby asked, secretly wanting an update on his girl.

"No, not too much. She tries not to let me hear everything."

Bobby and Cameron talked a little longer about Olivia. She and Cameron were hitting it off and he was really feeling her. But Bobby's mind was wandering. It ventured into the woman he missed so much, the thought of her curvaceous body, citrus smell and dedication physically hurt. He felt a sharp pain in his stomach and immediately needed to take a minute to calm down.

He suddenly heard Tammy's knock on his office door. It opened and she stepped through with care. She looked at him sympathetically and sat in the chair across from him instead of on his desk and Bobby was curious as to why. He hung up his phone, ending his call with his best friend.

"I know you're going through something and I want you to know that I'm here, as a friend" Tammy said. Bobby had known Tammy for over 4 years and she had never held such honesty in her eyes as she did in this moment. Maybe it was Bobby's loneliness that was making him see women in a different light. He sat in his chair for a moment and looked at his digital clock. It was 4:50 and he was almost finished his work.

"I appreciate that... Do you wanna go out for dinner?" Bobby asked, looking up at her. Bobby didn't know what the hell he was saying until it was said. He watched her emotions shift from honest and humble to surprise and excitement. She brushed a strand of her shoulder length red hair away from her face and nodded happily.

"I'll meet you out front in 10." Bobby said, focusing back on his work, unaffected by the plans he just made. Maybe it would be good for him to experience different women, even if he was almost certain they were delusional. As Tammy walked out of his office, pencil skirt and sweater a little tighter than they should have been she turned back and smiled lightly.

Bobby walked towards the classy main entrance of the building and saw Tammy's blue sweater standing off to the side. She looked into the street, swaying slightly. As Bobby opened the door to feel the light breeze of mid summer weather, she turned into his direction.

"Hey." She said, trying to control her smiles. Bobby smiled at her lightly as they walked in the darkness towards the parking lot.

"I'll follow you out." She told him as they walked in the opposite directions to their cars. Bobby nodded lightly and strode slowly and emotionlessly to his BMW.

What the hell did I get myself into? He thought as he started up his car and backed out quickly, Tammy was already there and he pulled out into the street. Bobby had been driving without a radio playing for the past month, every song always reminding him of Natasha. Whether it be the Trey Songz, the music in the car on their way to his parent's or on the way to their dates. He couldn't sacrifice his emotions and pursuit in trying to live without her. Bobby pulled into the Red Lobster's and found it was really crowded. He had to park so far away from the entrance and it just so happened the one available parking spot had one right next to it. Tammy pulled her Buick in and stepped out. They walked in silence together, into the swarming restaurant. Bobby held the door open for her and she didn't thank him, something he wasn't used to. Bobby rolled his eyes at her rudeness and proceeded to the hostess. She was a cute brunette in all black.

"Table for two?" She asked in an unexpected deep voice.

"Yes." Bobby said to the woman.

"Name?"

"Bobby."

"Okay Bobby, It'll be about 25 to 35 minutes." She said, handing them the timed buzzer. Bobby noticed there was nowhere to sit because the entire waiting room was filled. Bobby found a wall to lean on and took this moment to relax. Tammy stood right beside him, supporting her own weight.

"Let's sit in the car." She said to him. Bobby opened his eyes to see her looking up to him, hopeful for some reason. He didn't respond, just walked to the exit and opened the door for her. Once again, she said nothing regarding his unnecessary chivalry.

They were sitting in Bobby's car, complete silence surrounding them. Bobby leaned his head against the back of his chair and closed his eyes like he had back in the restaurant. Tammy shifted in her seat a little. She was thinking of a scheme to get his attention.

"Shit." She said quietly. Bobby looked over to her to find her hands up to her eyes and the visor down. She looked into her eye and hissed in slight pain.

"What is it?" Bobby asked her, not moving a muscle.

"There's something in my eye." She said. "Can you blow in it for me?" She said, turning towards him. Her hand was still covering her eye and Bobby sat for a moment, thinking. He really didn't want to, but he also didn't want to say no either. That would be impolite, and it would also make this dinner that much more uncomfortable. So as Bobby leaned towards her, she quickly moved her hands from her eye. But before Bobby had a chance to get air through his lips she was on him.

Bobby's brain sparked at this contact on his mouth. He hadn't felt it in awhile, and he missed the action. He kissed her back, enjoying the rush he was getting. Tammy moved her hands to his face, and her rough hands gently rubbed his neck. Bobby kissed her and she slipped her tongue through his lips and they tapped for a moment. Her tongue was small and dry, Bobby hated it. But his bareness and depression was alleviated for that split second. He was trapped to continue this boring and unpleasant kiss for the sake of relief from the month of sulk. Tammy moaned low and lightly, and Bobby tried to pretend she didn't. He tried to imagine the moan of a high pitched baby voiced woman. His cock sprang at the thought and he continued to think of this female. Bobby moved his hands to her small tits, and tried imagining the dense, D cups he once loved to feel. She moaned her moan and Bobby interpreted it into the one he desired. He moved his hands down, following the contours of her body to her bottom. She was slightly elevated and he could feel on her perfectly. He winced at the turn off but retreated to his imagination.

Tammy moaned even louder, but she moved her hand to his full cock. It was a hard rod and she silently applauded herself for the amount of sex appeal she must have had in order to get him this rock solid in only a few minutes. But little did she know, it wasn't her doing at all. Tammy unbuttoned his slacks and unzipped them. She used her delicate fingers to reach into his briefs and pull out the vain filled, pulsing dick she dreamed about so many times but she never had the opportunity to utilize. The big purple tip shined with fresh pre cum and she took a second to admire it. She grew a pool in her panties and moaned quietly. Bobby's eyes were still shut as he anticipated a black head of hair with auburn highlights leaning over his thick member. Tammy stroked him a few times to get his full length. He was at least a long 8 inches and 3 inches in circumference.

Tammy's mouth placed thin lipped kisses on his dick and Bobby of course, envisioned something else. He grumbled and it completely mislead her as she moaned back, and eagerly placed her mouth around his tip. She bobbed her head slowly at first, and then gained speed with time. Bobby whined out again.

"Fuck..." He whispered to her, encouraging two different people who were doing the same things; one in his mind, one in reality. She bobbed harder and in a circular motion, removing all air in her mouth and tightening her lips around his cock. Her hands wandered to his balls and she milked them in her hands.

"Ohhh... Yes." He said in a rough sex voice. Bobby squirmed a little in the driver's seat and reached for Tammy's ass again. She sighed onto his dick and the vibrations sent him almost over the edge. He could feel his balls tightening.

"Oh yeah... Natty I'm gonna cum." He said, loudly. His eyes flew open and down onto the woman who was sucking his dick in the parking lot of a popular seafood restaurant. She stopped sucking; staying still and Bobby realized who it really was giving him pleasure. He frowned in disappointment and snatched his rod out of her lips. He put himself back into his pants and zipped them up quickly. He breathed out sharply and looked at this woman who watched him curiously and wiped her lips quickly.

"I've got to go. I'm sorry." He said, handing her the timed buzzer and basically asking her to get out. She nodded and exited the car quickly, clearly embarrassed. Bobby drove down the dark street in a hurry for no apparent reason except to hopefully remove the incident and emotions followed.

************

1 WEEK LATER

Natasha was awakened to her own heavy breathing and her sweat beading all over her body. She was dreaming of Bobby again. She took a few more deep breaths, hoping to calm herself. Natasha slowly moved her feet to the floor, pushing herself off the bed. She walked into the bathroom and relieved herself, loving the chilling, peaceful feeling she got from it. She flushed and washed her hands robotically. Natasha took this moment to observe her appearance. She jumped at her own reflection. Her hair was so lifeless, simulating her own emotions. Dark circles under eyes and low lids told the story of how little sleep she got.

She was working day in and as long as she could at night. Her job was her escape from her thoughts and true sentiments. She went into the kitchen to eat something but she wasn't in the mood for anything filling. She grabbed an apple and headed to her baby's cage. He was sleeping calmly and she didn't want to bother him with opening his cage noisily to give him food. She decided she'd wait until later. She turned on her radio to find it was Whitney Houston's birthday and they would be playing a few songs in tribute to her. Natasha was eager to hear one of her favorite artists as she got dressed and showered. But the eagerness took a turn for the worst as the song placed throughout the room. Natasha sang along with the first verse, not fully taking in the words. But as the second set in, she felt herself slipping.

Each day, each day I play the role
Of someone always in control
But at night I come home and turn the key
There's nobody there, no one cares for me
What's the sense of trying hard to find your dreams
Without someone to share it with
Tell me what does it mean?

It was the complete definition of how she was feeling, and she didn't have the strength to turn the song off as she had found her way back to her bed, and more specifically her pillow. The songs continued to play and she finally realized how much Whitney Houston's music held a very depressing theme.

*******

"It felt like my vagina was on fire." Barbie said, to her two daughters as they all cooked in Naomi's kitchen. They were talking about their birth experiences, a field Natasha knew nothing about. She sat quiet, listening to the disturbing and beautiful stories her family had to share. She was glad she didn't have to speak about anything; she wasn't in the disposition to say much. It was only 3:00 and they were almost done cooking the food. Natasha invited her friends and Olivia insisted on inviting Cameron, as they had been becoming much more than just an item. She was happy for her best friend though, seeing her in high spirits was a wonderful thing.

"Ew Ma, please." Naomi said, walking over to the fridge. Her father, Joe was in the family room with Tyson chatting about current events and sports. Tatiana probably lying in her grandfather's arms. Natasha could tell Joe loved Naomi's family just as much as his own, and he was hard to impress. Natasha would always have trouble bringing men home to her father, his accusations made her paranoid and she often learned he was always wrong. But one thing her father was completely right on was Terrance; he hated him. He knew he was trouble and Natasha dismissed his evaluation. But she paid the price in the end. Now she was paying a different one she still wasn't quite over yet. She still found herself thinking of the tanned skin and dark eyes almost every day. She sighed to the cheese she was grading and her mother and sister shared a worried look.

The Ellis women were cooking baked macaroni and cheese, ham, snapped greens, mashed potatoes and pecan pies for desert. The kitchen was a wreck and it was hot. The stove, oven and microwave were running at the same time. Natasha was feeling somewhat anxious and decided to go take some medicine and get some air. She reached into her purse on the island counter and grabbed her prescription pills. She took out 2 and walked to the fridge to get something to drink.

"I thought you didn't need them Natasha?" He mother asked her, her full attention on her daughter. One hand was on her hip and her waxed brows were furrowed.

"I started getting panic attacks again." She mumbled to her mother. She grabbed a bottle of water and suddenly remembered her last panic attack. It was a few nights ago and was a mixture of work stress and longing for her Bobby. She swallowed the pills hard, feeling her emotions trying to get the better of her.

"Why are you getting panic attacks ShaSha?" Her father said, appearing from the entry of the kitchen with his granddaughter in his arms, Tyson right behind him. Natasha didn't want this to be a big deal. Her aggravation was growing within her and she just wanted to leave the room. Coming here was a bad idea; her family wasn't helping her in any way.

"I'm just getting them, I really don't know why daddy." She said, hatching her escape plan.

"You sure? I hope it's not work. You may want to take a break sometimes." Her father said. He took a seat at the cluttered island counter and eyed her questionably.

"I'm fine. Work is fine." She said.

"Well what is it sweety?" Her mother asked her.

"Nothing! It's nothing. I said I was fine. Just leave me the hell alone." She mumbled, quickly walking out of the suddenly cramped kitchen.

"Natasha!" Her mother said, trying to reprimand her for her discourteous behavior. But Natasha kept walking and her angry mother now went following her out of the door and to the porch.

"Natasha!" Her mother called again, walking out of the front door and onto the porch. Her mother had every intention on talking to her sternly but when she saw her strong and powerful daughter weak and crying she forgot about it all. Barbie's face softened as she consoled her daughter sobbing into her palms. She gently rubbed her back.

"I'm guessing it's about this man. Baby, the feelings will pass. I promise you, the ache ain't gonna last forever." She whispered. Her daughter pulled her hands away from her face and began wiping her tears. Her face was entirely wet and glistening in the sunset. "I would know Natasha; I've been there more than once. I know this feeling. When you love, you love with everything. You put every small amount of your life form into this one man and when it's gone, you're in lost. Just focus on what you have, focus on the future. Which is a loving family, a great career and more men."

Natasha thought for a moment. Her mother was speaking the truth. She would put her attention on her niece, building her firm, her relationship with her mom, sister and friends. She would try her best to be there for them and before she knew it, she wouldn't even be thinking about Bobby. Natasha wiped her face, finally done crying and hugged her mom.

"I love you ShaSha." Her mother whispered in her ear. Barbie rubbed her daughter's back soothingly and closed her eyes. She prayed for her daughter's hurting to be over as quickly as God could make it gone. She hated to see her this way.

"I love you too mommy." Natasha whispered.

"I think you should go take a little nap until dinner. What you think?" She asked, pulling away from her daughter's embrace to look her in the eyes. Natasha really didn't want to, but knew her mother was suggesting something useful. Natasha nodded silently and her mother led her to the guest bedroom with her hand around the small of her back. She opened the door to the beautiful bedroom.

It had a beach house theme, blues, whites and light grey's. Seashells were everywhere and the big window beside the bed let in just the right amount of light. Natasha suddenly felt drained and took off her sandals to climb into the tall, plush bed. Her mother helped pull back the layers of comforter and sheets and tucked her into bed. She planted a kiss on her forehead and a delicate smoothing of her hair before smiling and turning back to the bedroom door to exit. Natasha sat for a moment, letting herself sink deeper into exhaustion. Next thing she knew, she slipped into deep sleep.

********

"Why would you let her do that?! You're a fucking idiot!" Cameron whispered fiercely over the phone. Bobby was finally talking to his best friend in what seemed like ages. But Cameron understood he needed his time alone, and was more than willing to give it to him.

"I know, I know. I don't even think she's attractive at all. I was just thinking that she..." Bobby trailed off, not ready to complete the rest of his realization with himself or Cameron. But he went too far, and Cameron was going to press.

"That she what?"

"That she was someone else." Bobby said quietly. He sat in his contemporary apartment alone. He put his forehead in his palms and let out a deep sigh.

"I've never known you to get this worked up over a girl." Cameron said, sounding very concerned. He sat on the couch fully dressed in a button down paired with dark jeans; something Olivia picked out. He loved not having to decide on his own clothes and just simply said yes or no to the choices. But Olivia knew his style and he almost always went with her picks.

"I'm done talking about her." Bobby said coldly. "Let's go out tonight."

"Oh..." Cameron stated. He looked down the hall at Olivia getting ready in the bedroom of her apartment for their dinner party over at Natasha's sister's house. Olivia was dancing to some music she had playing and curling her hair. "I'm doing something tonight." He tried to say quietly into the receiver. Olivia spun around at the sound of her man turning down a plan for tonight. She strolled over to the hallway slowly, her face crinkly in suspicion. She wasn't the meddling type; if she wanted to know something, she'd just boldly ask.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers