Unexpected Passion

Story Info
A husband surprises his wife by acting out her fantasy.
2.3k words
4.1
32.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're late." He said as I walked through the door. I had just gotten off of work and was running a little bit later than usual.

Yeah so?" I asked. I really didn't see what the big deal was, after all, I'd had to work late before; and, it was only 4:25 and I usually got home around 4:00, so I didn't see 25 minutes as being that much of a problem.

"Don't get an attitude with me. When I asked you this morning, you said you'd be home on time."

"So I was wrong, what are you gonna do...'fire' me?" I said with a laugh. He didn't seem to find it funny though, which was odd. He usually had a great sense of humor, just like he usually never minded when I was late. After all, it's not like we had plans to go out or anything. I started trying to think of what could be wrong, what was making him so upset, but I just couldn't think of anything. "I'm sorry ok? Next time I'll call." I said, thinking maybe that's what had upset him.

"There better not be a 'next time'. From now on, you WILL be home on time, is that understood?" He said forcefully.

"Yeesh....what crawled up your ass and died? I've been late before, plus, it's not like I was just out messing around...I was at work. Lighten up." I said. He was really starting to piss me off with this macho 'king of the castle' attitude.

"I think there need to be some changes around here, and this attitude of yours is just confirming my suspicions. You need to learn to have some respect for those in authority." He stated with such conviction that it made me shiver, although whether in fear or in anticipation, I couldn't tell. He was usually so passive and easy-going about everything, that it was quite a surprise for him to act so.....forceful. I'd never heard him talk like this before, and to be honest, it was kind of turning me on. But no way in hell was I gonna let him know that.

"My attitude huh? Well what about your attitude? I have no idea why you're getting so pissed about 25 minutes. I said I was sorry so just quit your bitching and tell me what you want for supper, I need to make a grocery list. Besides, I'm your wife...not your slave so I don't have to answer to you for every little thing I do."

"I beg to differ my dear....I think my slave is exactly what you're going to be. On your knees. Now." Wow....ok, I really didn't see that coming. No way I was gonna 'obey' him, but I will admit that I felt a tingle course through me at the sound of those words.

"Oh please, get over yourself. Now, what about supper?" I asked in a bored way, as though I couldn't care less what he thought. And that.....was only my first mistake.

"I said on your knees, bitch! And shut your mouth!" Now that was a shock. He's never told me to shut up before, let alone called me names. And from the tone of his voice, I decided maybe it wouldn't hurt to play along, after all, he was just playing. Wasn't he?

Apparently I'd taken too long deciding on my course of action though, because the next thing I knew, he'd grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me, very ungracefully I might add, down to my knees. I hit the floor hard and let out a gasp. My husband has never been the least bit abusive or forceful with me so this was totally out of character for him. Now I'm so not attracted to men who think that in order to be a 'man' they have to beat up on women, but I felt that tingle again and I know my nipples were starting to get hard. I felt a rush of excitement as I sat there on my knees just watching him to see what would happen next.

"Pull your hair out of the way." He told me as he walked over with something behind his back. I did as he said and felt something slide around my neck. As he buckled the collar into place, I wondered briefly where he'd gotten it.

"What's that for?" I asked. Curious as to why he felt the need to collar me like some animal.

"Did I tell you to speak?" He yelled. "The collar is so I can control you, I believe you need to be taught some discipline. And from now on, you will not speak unless told to, or asked a direct question. And you will always address me as 'Sir'. Is that understood?"

"Yes."

'Yes what?" He said as a smack fell across my cheek. Oops..he'd barely started and I'd already forgotten a rule. I was in shock from the slap, but also very aware of the pool of dampness forming between my legs.

"Yes Sir." I said sarcastically. He didn't slap me again, but he did give me a look that almost made me wish I'd been more compliant. Almost, but not quite. The look on his face only fueled me more.

He went in the other room for a moment and left me there on my knees, wondering what was coming next. He was back in a moment with a sack filled with God only knew what. I followed him with my eyes, waiting to see what would happen. He reached into the sack and pulled out a leash, and a belt. As soon as I saw the belt, I immediately became concerned. He walked over and attached the leash to my collar and told me to follow him. However, as I tried to stand, he pushed me back down and told me to go on all fours. So crawling on my hands and knees, I followed him into the bedroom where he sat on the edge of the bed and just watched me.

"Stand up and take your clothes off." It took me a minute to realize what he said and I guess he got impatient because as soon as I got to my feet, he reached over and ripped my shirt off of me. I quickly got the rest of my clothes off and stood before him naked. I felt my nipples stiffen even more as the cool air hit them. I was also aware that the dampness that had been contained by my panties....was now starting to run down my leg. I tried to bring my legs together in hopes of concealing the fact that I was getting turned on by all of this, but as soon as I began to move them closer to each other, he reached out and slapped my ass and told me to spread them as far apart as I could. Well crap. Now he was sure to see how excited I was. I did as he said, and he got up and walked around me, as if he was inspecting me. I felt his fingers brush the tops of my thighs, before they slowly slid down and brushed across my slit that was now just aching to be touched. I suppressed a moan as he spread me apart and ran his fingers up and down my wetness, avoiding my clit as he coated his fingers with my excitement.

"Lick them." He said as he brought his fingers to my face. I turned away, disgusted that he could even ask me to do such a thing. He grabbed my hair and pulled my face towards him. "I said lick them.....don't make me tell you again. You're going to be punished enough as it is."

I tentatively stuck out my tongue and ran it over the finger closest to my mouth. It tasted kind of sweet and....tangy. I decided maybe it wasn't so bad and proceeded to clean the rest of his fingers off. He appeared pleased, and stepped back.

"Bend over the bed with your ass out." I did as he said although I knew what was coming next. Sure enough, as soon as I hit the bed, I felt the belt hit my backside. I screamed and tried to get up, but he pushed me back down and told me that the more I thrashed, the longer he's take. So I made an effort to hold still, although by the time he got through with 20 strokes, my ass felt like it was on fire and my face was covered in tears, but somehow, my pussy was even wetter.

He put the belt down and started rubbing my sore ass, then dipped his fingers down to my sopping pussy. As his fingers felt how much wetter I was he said, "My my....aren't you the little slut. So you liked that did you?" I could only moan. All I wanted was for his fingers to be back on my pussy that was now aching so bad that it was on fire as much as my ass.

"I asked you a question slut....did you like that? Did it excite you?" He said with a slap on my still tender ass.

"Y-y-y-yes Sir." I stammered

"Very good little slut...you're learning fast. Now....what do you want?"

What do I want? I thought. I wanted nothing more than to feel his cock in my dripping pussy.....to have him fuck me until I thought I would explode. But I couldn't say that, so all I did was shake me head.

"Surely you must want something...your poor little cunt is just dripping and making a mess all over the bed. Are you sure you don't want a nice hard cock shoved inside of you?"

I whimpered as he began to undress. And when he pulled his pants off and his beautiful cock sprang free, I couldn't help but moan.

"That's what I thought....the little whore wants a cock. Here then....suck it."

He didn't have to tell me twice. I immediately dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth, reveling in the way he tasted. I licked my way up and down his shaft, then engulfed him in my mouth once more. I chanced a brief glance up at his face while I devoured his cock, and what I saw only encouraged me more. His head was thrown back and his eyes were closed, and his breath was coming hard and fast. I began to suck harder and was really getting into it when he pushed me away.

"Ah ah....can't have me cumming too soon now can we?" He asked. "Now....do you want me to fuck you?"

"Oh yes Sir...please!"

"Then beg me."

"Please Sir...fuck me with your hard cock! Stuff my pussy full and make me cum! Make me your little slut!!" I begged with everything I had..I wanted...no...I needed his cock buried deep inside my tight, sopping cunt.

"Oh I'll fuck you, and I'll stuff your pussy. But you won't cum...unless I say so. Is that clear?"

Not cum?? Was he kidding? He had to be. "Yes Sir." I replied..after all..how could he expect me not to cum?

He threw me down on the bed and spread my legs roughly apart. Then he sheathed himself deep inside of me with one hard thrust. The feeling was so overwhelming that I screamed. We soon found a heavy, demanding rhythm that threatened to break the bed apart. Within seconds, I felt myself falling over the edge, and I screamed as I came all over his cock. He immediately stopped and just looked at me. I was still thrashing around from the aftershocks of the biggest orgasm I'd ever had.

But reality set in quickly as I felt myself being flipped onto my stomach and my ass being spread apart.

"Oh no...pleasepleaseplease...I'm sorry, I control myself better next time!"

My words had no effect on him as began rubbing juices from my still sopping slit, all over my tight asshole. Slowly he started to ease himself him, but it still wasn't slow enough. I screamed..less from pain, as just the fact that it felt that he was intruding into my private space. Finally, when he was as far in as he could go....he began to slowly move back and forth. And the pain slowly turned to pleasure. He brought me up on my knees and while still rocking in and out, brought his hand around and started fingering my clit. It didn't take him long to bring me to the edge again, however, this time I remembered to control myself more. When I couldn't stand it any longer, I begged him to let me cum.

"Please Sir...may I come? Please! I can't stand it! Please let me cum!"

He tortured me for a few moments longer and when he finally spoke, it was so soft that I almost missed it.

"Cum." Just one word, whispered so softly....but it was all I needed. I let myself go, and with a scream, proceeded to have 3 mind-blowing orgasms..one right on top of the other. When I started the third...I felt him stiffen behind me and shudder and I knew he was close.

"Please Sir...Cum in your little slut....Cum for me please!" I cried. With a groan, he began to shudder and thrust even harder until finally, he collapsed on top of me. He slowly pulled out of me and rolled me over. He smiled at me and as I stared into those beautiful blue eyes...I saw the man I loved.

"I love you Honey." He said.

"I love you too." We nestled in each others arms, coated with sweat and what was left of our passion, and slowly drifted off to sleep.