Unexpected Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
atenai
atenai
117 Followers

"Um, yeah. I do," I told him, not sure if I was comfortable with the subject, but finding it hard to tell myself there was anything I'd hide from him just now. "Why?"

His words nearly sent me over the edge and ruined the whole thing. "Show me." I know I stared at him for a long time, because he lowered his camera to look at me. "Kristen?" he asked, a note of pleading in his voice.

My brain started working again, albeit slowly. He wanted to see me masturbate. Not only pose for him, but... I nodded slowly, a smile creasing my face. "I need something to concentrate on. My attention can't stay on one thing right now," I told him, and I'm glad he didn't need an explanation, because my attention was divided between how much I wanted to fuck him, watching his cock strain against his pants, my own inner turmoil, and the actual photoshoot that was reality right now.

"Can you concentrate on me?" he asked, and I looked him over, not even trying to hide the lust in my eyes.

"Talk to me. Tell me your reaction, what you're thinking. I can concentrate on that," I told him, glancing down at his pants. I steadied myself, then took a deep breath. "You ready for this?" I asked him, not waiting for a reply before I slid to my feet and slowly hooked my thumbs into the sides of my panties, sliding them down one side at a time and then finally dropping them to the floor and kicking them off.

I looked up at him and posed a couple times, now completely naked, and made a point to show off the smooth shaven skin between my legs. Since I had planned to take a couple pictures, I had decided I didn't want any hair in the way. Now I was really glad I'd taken the time, because I could hear a groan from him as his camera pointed down for awhile, then came back up. I turned to plump the pillows and make a spot for myself on the bed, realizing I didn't need to hurry since his camera was now focused on my ass, happy to take pictures while I took my time.

I hopped up on the bed and lay down, my legs still together, not quite sure I was going to do this, though my heart was beating faster and I could smell my own personal scent filling the room. I spread my arms and looked at him, smiling. "What do you think so far? Got more than you intended?" I asked, hearing my husky voice as if it came from someone else.

"You make that sound like a bad thing," he told me, moving a step closer.

"Not at all," I replied, slowly telling my muscles to relax, ready to spread my legs for him and show him what he'd asked to see. (Damn I'm a slut.) "If you like that angle, great, but if you move to the end of the bed I'll be able to see you better."

He nodded at me, his eyes taking in my prone body, uncaringly displayed for him. "Alright," he told me quietly, raising his camera to take a picture of my lounging form.

"Talk to me, Jimmy," I told him, using the pet name to get his attention. "I want to hear your voice." I raised my hands to my breasts, massaging gently before one of my hands trailed lower, stroking along my stomach and down to my thighs. While tweaking my nipple I used my hand to spread my legs for him, giving him a point to center on.

For a moment he didn't say anything, then I could hear his voice, barely audible. "You're so gorgeous, Kristen. And so sexy lying there spread out for me to see. It's too bad you didn't want to do this sooner." The hand at my thighs traced a finger in swirling circles, heading in the direction of my pussy. As I finally traced the lips of my shaven mound with that one finger, I heard him groan. "Spread your legs wider, Kris, I want to see everything. I'd spread them for you but I don't want to ruin this moment. That can wait."

I shuddered at the implications of that statement, and slid both hands down to spread my legs wide, my heels coming together. I looked down to where he was standing, still off to one side. "Move down to the foot of the bed," I told him, using my fingers to spread open the lips of my very wet sex. The smell had been tangible before, now it was everywhere. my forefinger jumped to my clit, flicking quickly, but I wanted to show him. "Come closer," I begged him, my voice almost a moan. "And I want to hear what you're feeling, not compliments." My finger found my clit as he moved to watch from the foot of my bed, watching every movement of my body. I knew it wouldn't take long with him watching, and he still had the camera pointed at me. "Tell me what this is making you feel," I begged him. "I want to hear you talk dirty for once."

I could hear the heavy breathing as he began to speak again. "You're so hot, Kris, and not just beautiful. I can feel the heat from here. You're so willing to show me this I want to show you how much I've enjoyed it... I want to run my hands over your skin, up and down your legs and tease at your pussy like you're doing now, but with my tongue..."

My breathing was equally heavy as I replied, "I can see you've enjoyed this, Jimmy. I've been watching your pants for an hour now, thinking about letting you do this for me..." I almost lost my place as I shuddered, considering his tongue flicking my clit. I twitched and started to rub faster, knowing I was already drooling cum at him.

"I've been thinking about dropping this camera and taking off the pants," he told me, voice shaking.

I was rising past just stimulation, and I moaned as I begged him. "Tell me what you want to do to me, Jimmy, I want you so bad... I want you to do anything and everything you can think of... I've been imagining your dick since you started photographing me...."

"Imagining? Stop imagining." The way he said it made me stop for a moment and glance down at him, only to moan with want as I found his pants unzipped, hard cock poking out the fly of his boxers and standing vertical, his fingers wrapped around the base.

"Oh god!" I cried out, my fingers finding new motivation to stimulate me. "Jimmy, I want your cock! Tell me you want me!"

Somehow he still had the camera trained on my hips. "I want to take you over and over again," he groaned, watching as his words drove me higher than my finger-stimulation could. "Ram this into you and keep fucking you until neither of us could move." My body jumped as he mentioned fucking me, so he said it again. "I'll fuck you silly, Kris, pound into that sweet pussy of yours..."

My moan cut him off, my body shaking as an earthquake started somewhere deep in my gut, sending shockwaves out until my entire body was vibrating. "Jaaaaaaaaaames!" I cried out as my fingers flicked one last time and my vision went dark, my senses completely overcome by the intense pleasure that was centered around my fingers on my clit and his eyes.

atenai
atenai
117 Followers
12