Unexpected Treasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed heartily, relishing the fear on my face. "There, there now, bug," she said, offering me mock sympathy and patting my cheek. "This is my little one, the one I use first to break in new asses. Don't worry; it won't hurt...too much." Fear and loathing raced along my spine, and I now realized this terrible night was about to get worse. I could accept that fact that I was getting my ass beaten by this woman, by this Mistress, but I had never had anything up my ass before and never wanted anything to be there, either. But, bent over and chained to this railing as I was, I was utterly defenseless and totally at her mercy.

She again slowly stalked behind me, torturing me now simply by making this take as long as possible. She stroked and teased the vibrator like it was a real cock, lovingly massaging the lubrication along it. Once she was behind me, I felt her pull aside my red and tender ass cheeks and pull my asshole open slightly with her fingers.

"Now," she said, sounding sultry and mocking at the same time, "try not to tense too much, bug." I felt the cold tip of the vibrator touch my ass, the lube feeling wet and even colder. She slowly slid the tip of it into my ass, and though there was no pain I felt uncomfortably full. Mistress slide the tip in, kept it there for a moment, pivoting the tip around my ass slightly, then slid it out again.

I told myself it wasn't so bad, and up to that point it wasn't. Then again, she had only inserted the very tip, and much more was coming.

She now thrust it deeper and faster than before, sliding it in well past the tip. The sudden pressure inside my ass, combined with the pulling apart of my asshole, made me grunt loudly and grit my teeth to stop from crying out. Mistress laughed happily, then slowly slid the vibrator out back to the tip.

"Aw, what's the matter?" she taunted cruelly, "Feel...violated? Kind of like having someone break into your house, don't you think?"

She shoved it back in again now hard, and I couldn't help but let out a cry of pain. She held it there, turning it slightly, then again pulled it out to the tip. "Oh, stop it," she chided. "It's only in about three inches. Really, you are such a little baby, bug."

I grit my teeth again, trying hard not to yelp. She no longer shoved it into my ass, but instead slowly inserted it deeper and deeper, keeping it in place for a few seconds, twisting, then pulling out to the tip. Despite the fact that it was no larger than an inch wide and four inches long, I felt like the thing was buried into my intestines, filling up my guts from the amount of pressure being placed on me.

"Ooh, yeah...," she whispered softly to herself, "it's all the way in now, bug." This was a fact she didn't actually have to tell me, because I could clearly tell the damn thing was shoved all the way up my ass. I was one part disgusted by this, but at the same time I was amazed and awed that my virgin ass was able to swallow up this dildo so easily.

"Now that it's in, let's put it to some good use," she said, now pumping my ass with it. Mistress started slowly at first, basically just sliding it in and out, but quickly began to speed up her rhythm, pumping it in and out of my ass like a stream-driven piston. She was fucking my ass hard with this little vibrator, and after about five minutes of being so fucked, I suddenly realized something disturbing: I liked it.

Yes, I liked the sense of my ass being full, I liked being bent over this railing and completely used by this sexual woman, I liked being ass fucked by her. I really liked the fact that, as Mistress pumped my ass with her vibrator, she gently massed the back of my balls and stroked my very hard cock, gently teasing them into an delicious state of arousal. Yes, I admitted to myself, I was broken to this will of this woman, was getting butt fucked by her, and was thrilled to be used so.

Mistress gave me a thorough butt fucking with her little vibrator for perhaps ten minutes when she stopped, but left it buried deep in my ass. "We'll just leave it like that for a while, bug," she said to me as she walked back around my front, the words sounded like silk as the flowed from her mouth, "because your ass still needs a little stretching."

She walked to my front, stood before me, and said "Now you need to serve me, bug." Mistress extended her left leg, placed it on a small wooden chair that was off to the side and dragged it to her. By the time she had it dragged all the way over to her she now stood before me with on leg propped up on the chair, her pussy clearly exposed and open.

"Now," she whispered to me hungrily, grabbing my hair, "lick my pussy, you dirty little thief."

As soon as Mistress opened her pussy to me and told me to lick my heart skipped a beat and my hard on became like steel. I gazed at Mistress' perfectly pink pussy for a moment, simply awestruck by the beauty of it. I then tentatively flicked my tongue out slowly, almost feeling like a religious faithful touching an idol for the first time. Mistress breathed deeply as my tongue slid along the lips of her pussy, and sighed gently. Emboldened and aroused, I flicked my tongue again, this time savoring the sweet flavor of her pussy and the wet sensation on my tongue. I quickly got into a regular rhythm of licking her cunt.

I soon found myself loving, almost worshipping Mistress' cunt as I licked it. I happily licked all along her pussy lips, I slid my tongue in deeply, I flicked her clit, I sucked it hard. I found myself limited because I was unable to use my hands, but this only made me more inventive and attentive to what pleasures my tongue could bring my Mistress. I very contentedly went on licking her pussy, watching her body relax, become rigid, relax, twitch...watching her face as pleasure swept across it.

"Very nice, you dirty little bug," Mistress said, pulling my face closer to her pussy. "I see you lick pussy better than you break into houses."

Mistress' breathing now became ragged and rough, and I could tell she was about to cum. I licked her stiff little clit all the harder, finally sucking on it to push her over the edge. She sucked in her breath hard once, held it for a moment, then let out an animal-like shriek as her pussy tightened and her sweet cum juices squirted out all over my face. I didn't care at all, happy to receive her juices and lovingly licking and sucking away to intensify her orgasm. Mistress stood there for some moments, seemingly impaled by her orgasm, tensed and deliciously agonized. She finally relaxed, the squirts reduced to a dribble; I stuck my tongue out trying to catch every wonderful drop.

Mistress collapsed onto the chair, head back, breathing heavily. She remained there like that for some minutes, catching her breath, until she sat back up, and said "Mmm, I think I like having you around, bug. I do believe I forgive you for what you did...but there is still on thing we need to do this evening so you'll really know who's in charge."

She walked behind me again, and I could hear the sounds of rustling and buckling, as if she were changing clothes. Mistress walked back in front of me, and she now wore a strap on with what had to be the largest dildo I've ever seen. The fake cock sticking out of her belt was far larger than the little thing stuck in my ass, and would have been big even for a porn star. I swallowed hard, partly out of fear...partly out of eager anticipation.

"Now," she whispered sultrily, slathering on lube and looking like she was jerking off, "you're going to get fucked by me, bug, the way you tried to fuck me tonight."

Mistress walked behind me, and slowly pulled her tiny vibrator out of my ass. There pleasure that came with her slow removal, the lessening of the pressure while also feeling like my insides were being tugged on made my cock twitch. Before my asshole had a chance to close at all, Mistress had the head of the dildo on my ass, and with one quick thrust had inserted the entire head into me.

The head alone was far larger than the previous visitor to my anal canal, and I gritted my teeth as it slid its way in, grunting loudly, but also sensing my balls tighten happily due to this pressure.

"Oh, yeah, bug," Mistress, purred happily, sliding the head out then pumping more dildo into my ass, "Do you like to be fucked by me?"

"Yes, Mistress," I nearly screamed as I spoke.

She pumped further, slide it out again, then thrust it even deeper into my ass. The pressure was intense and a little painful, but my cock was harder than any other woman had made it and so ready to explode.

Mistress, grabbed my shoulders, slid her ass back, and with one combined move of the dildo forward and my body back, slammed the rest of the strap on cock all the way into my ass. I screamed, and she moaned deeply as she did so. She paused there for a moment, moaning loudly and allowing my ass to accommodate this huge thing inside of it, then she began to slowly, regularly pump my ass. She began gently at first, mostly just allowing it to remain buried deep inside me and sliding it only a little, but she soon began to thrust harder and faster as my ass opened up more and it moved more easily. Her breathing and moaning became quicker and louder as well.

"Mmm, yeah," she said, smacking my ass, sending a shiver of fresh pain as her hand struck my very tender ass cheeks, "you're a good fuck, bug. A nice tight little ass for Mistress to fuck!"

Before long, Mistress was fucking my ass hard, slamming away at me with all her considerable force, venting all her anger and rage at finding an intruder in her house right into my ass. As she did, her moaning kept pace with her thrusting, and I could tell from having picked her pussy that she was close to cumming again. She reached around me ass she fucked me, grabbed my cock and yanked it hard, saying "Mistress wants bug to cum with her. Does my bug want to cum?"

"Yes, yes please," I moaned, now insane with excitement and needing to shoot my load.

Mistress pumped her ass hard a few more times then stopped, again held her breath for a moment and let out her orgasmic wail. She only needed to jerk my cock a few times before I, too, came loudly, shooting my thick cum all over her concrete floor. We both stood there, fixed by our orgasms, shrieking loudly, she leaning on me, together as one. Our combined orgasms seemed to last forever, squirt after squirt of delicious sex juices, shriek after shriek trailing off into animalistic growls. Mistress certainly seemed pleased, and I can honestly say I have never had such a wonderful orgasm in all my life.

After that, Mistress allowed me to get unshackled and leave. I did so, my ass aching and sore. When I awoke the next morning, my ass cheeks as well as my asshole hurt like nothing I have ever experienced, and I was pretty much forced to spend the entire day in bed, lying on my belly.

But in time, the pain, swelling and bruising all dissipated; until nothing was left to remind of my night with Mistress...nothing but sweet, delicious memories of the night I was broken into the most dutiful of all subs.

Eventually, the ache in my ass was replaced by an ache in my soul when I realized I would find neither pleasure nor fulfillment unless I was able to experience such delights again. So after about two months I returned to Mistress, groveling and begging, for her to allow me be bent over and fucked by her again. She made me suffer terribly wonderful degradations and tortures before she would even consider it, forcing me to do things I never thought I would even consider, but all of which I did happily. She at last relented, and I am now very contently owned by Mistress, the only woman to realize that unexpected treasure -- my submissive self -- that I had always carried within me.

12