Unfinished Family Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhh Gooddddddd! Ohhhhh…"

Clearly I was the one in control now and I liked it. I circled her clit over and over with my tongue, finding just the right touch to send her into the stratosphere. When I sucked on her clit while licking it, that did the trick. I added two fingers to her pussy and the combination sent her spiraling out of control. Mom locked her thighs around my head and ground her pussy into my face.

"Ttttooooonnnnyyyyyy!!!!" She screamed. This was definitely the hardest I'd seen her cum yet. Mom was actually pounding her fist into the bed as her passion gripped her.

I rolled onto my back and pulled her on top of me, into a ‘69' position. Gripping her ass, I pulled her pussy down into my face where she couldn't buck away from me. When sense returned to her, Mom grabbed my cock again and stuffed it into her mouth. She sucked me like a woman possessed, determined to drain me dry. She kept trying to pull her pussy away from me, but I held her fast. I know she wanted to suck me and my licking was making it hard, but I wasn't ready to let go. But Mom kept it together, burying her nose in my balls and sucking until her cheeks hollowed out. Being fully engulfed was too much and I tried to warn her that I was going to cum, but her pussy muffled me and I shot my load right down her throat. Mom took every drop and kept right on sucking until I made her cum again and she flopped around on top of me like a rag doll.

"Darling, please," she gasped. "It's too much, I need a breather."

I released her and we cuddled together in bed, laying naked in the sunlight. Mom was still softly moaning as she caught her breath and I could feel her wetness pressed against my thigh.

"Oh my God, Tony. I had no idea anything could feel like that. It never felt like that before. I'm sorry I stopped you before. If you kept going I don't think I'd ever let you out of bed."

"I don't have a problem with that," I laughed.

But we were both starving, so eventually we did get up and dress and go to the club. At first it was strange being in public together where people knew us, because we had to ignore our new intimacy. I know I wanted to grab Mom and kiss her, but I restrained myself. That night, however, I let her know just how much I wanted her while we were out.

After that, I spent every night in my mother's bed. I was up and gone for work before the housekeeper showed up in the morning, so that wasn't a problem, though she had to wonder why my bed was never slept in, or perhaps why Mom's bed always reeked of sex. Mom was an insatiable lover once she was unleashed and I think only a younger man like myself would have been able to keep up with her. I didn't have to fight to go down on her anymore, in fact, sometimes that was all she wanted. Our time together also became something of a sexual education for my mother as it seemed my father hadn't been a very inventive lover. Mom told me they only ever made love in the missionary position or with her lying face down on the bed while he thrust in from behind. Mom was only too happy to explore new positions with me. There was one night in particular almost three weeks after that first weekend together.

It had been a particularly frustrating day at work and I was looking forward to seeing Mom that evening. She had a way of making all my tension disappear. But although her car was there, she didn't seem to be home. I went into the kitchen to grab a beer and found a note that said,meet me in the pool house. Okay, this seemed interesting. It wouldn't be the first time Mom surprised me. She especially liked wearing sexy lingerie for me.

Our pool house is really more like a guesthouse, with a bar, a small kitchenette and a pull out sofa. Back in high school I'd taken more than one girl out to the pool house for some fun. I wondered if maybe she was waiting for me in a skimpy bikini or something like that.

What I found in the pool house was a brand new pool table and my mother standing beside it, looking hot as hell. The table was dark mahogany, with netted pockets, but with Mom standing there I really didn't notice the table. She was wearing a black leather skirt that fell just above the knee and hugged her ass and fishnet stockings with spiked heels. She also wore a clinging white cardigan that buttoned down the front and she'd only buttoned the four buttons over her breasts, leaving a valley of cleavage and her stomach showing. It's a testament to her workout schedule and great genes that Mom could pull that off the way she did in her late forties. Her hair was teased out and her make-up applied heavier than usual. She was completely vamped out.

"So do you like the surprise?" She giggled.

"I don't think I have ever wanted anyone more in my life. Wow!"

"I meant the pool table, silly."

"There's a pool table in the room?"

"Very funny. I thought that if I am going to beat you when we go back to that bar I am going to have to practice, so we needed a table of our own. I also thought that if we're going back there I needed an outfit that would blend in. I don't want to stand out."

"Oh, you'll blend in like that, but you'll definitely stand out. I'm going to have to beat the men off with a pool cue."

"You say the sweetest things, darling. So how about a game? I've been practicing all day."

"Stakes?"

"If I win I want a weekend away, someplace where no one knows us. I was thinking somewhere in the Caribbean. You can tear yourself away for a long weekend."

"And if I win?"

"Anything you want, darling."

"You shouldn't have told me that," I said with an evil smile.

Mom offered to break and right away I could see the fruits of her practice. She sank a solid and a stripe on the break and chose solids, proceeding to sink three more before I got a shot. I sank two, but that still left Mom ahead. I would have made my third shot if she hadn't chosen that moment to lean over the table and get a better look at my shot. I looked right down her cardigan into that endless valley of cleavage and blew my shot. "Is it my turn?" She innocently asked. Mom behaved that way through the whole game, however despite her antics we stayed neck and neck and I won when she mistakenly sunk the eight ball.

"Good game, Mom. I can tell you've been practicing."

"Thank you. How about best two out of three?"

"Fine with me," I said, fetching another beer from the mini fridge behind the bar. Mom had a glass of merlot she'd been sipping throughout the game.

Through the second game Mom stayed up to her tricks and while I enjoyed the view, it was distracting. She sat on one of the barstools while I took a crucial shot, providing a view up her leather skirt and of course I missed. It was close again, but Mom won the second game, leaving me to wish I had a way to distract her.

"Looks like we are all tied up, darling. This game will decide it. I hope you don't mind if I get more comfortable for this game. These tight clothes are restrictive," Mom said, unbuttoning the cardigan, not that it had many fastened. She pulled off the sweater and my jaw bounced off the floor. She was wearing a black lace merry widow that was very sheer and thrust her breasts up to provide that fantastic cleavage. She unzipped the skirt and shimmied out of it to show the garter straps that held up her fishnet stockings, with little bows at the fasteners. Her heels and the tiniest black lace bikini panties completed the outfit. She posed with a hand on her hip, looking every inch the sex goddess she was.

"That's much better, don't you think?"

I didn't have the words to answer because I don't think there was any blood flow left to my head at all. We only got about halfway into the third game when I said, "Fuck it, you win," and grabbed her. Mom threw her cue away and wrapped her arms around me. She looked so good I barely knew where to start. Mom knew what she wanted, though. She practically ripped the buttons out of my shirt getting it off of me and then removed my pants. Once I was naked she knelt down in front of me and swallowed my cock while staring up at me with those smoldering green eyes. She'd gotten very good at sucking my cock and bobbed up and down on it easily. Raising my shaft, Mom licked and then sucked my balls, a little trick that I'd taught her. She slipped me back between her ruby red lips and I gently held the back of her head while I thrust forward into her mouth.

Hoisting Mom up onto the edge of the pool table, I pushed her legs apart and knelt on the floor between them. I didn't want to mess with the garters and her panties were skimpy, so I just pulled them aside and circled her clit with the tip of my tongue. She'd shaved for the occasion and her smooth, bare pussy made me think of my sister. Mom was leaning back on the pool table on her elbows and pushing her hips at my face while digging her heels into my back. She was juicy like a ripe pear and I eagerly lapped at her, drinking down her nectar. When I sucked on her lips and fucked my tongue inside her Mom screamed out my name and grabbed a handful of my hair. Through barely able to breath I kept flicking my tongue inside her. She lifted her butt off the pool table, riding my shoulders, and wailed as she came and came.

My whole face was soaked and sticky, but that didn't stop Mom from kissing me when I pulled her up from the felt. She held my head in both hands and forced her tongue into my mouth, not that I was resisting. Her hand was wrapped around my cock and I know she wanted to pull it into her, but I had other ideas. Oddly, to that point we'd never done it anyway other that the missionary position. Even though we'd made love outside by the pool and in the living room, it was still always in the traditional position or close to it. I know a lot of the time Mom was pulling me on top of her before I could do anything else, but this time I planned to fulfill a fantasy I'd had about pool tables. I helped her off the table and spun her around, bending her over the edge. In her spiked heels, Mom was the perfect height and her ass looked great framed by those garters. This time I ripped those brand new panties and pushed her legs farther apart. God, it felt so good when I sank my shaft into her. Mom had her hands on the edge of the pool table and was still mostly upright, so I put a hand on her shoulder while I pushed inside her. She craned her head around and we kissed while we moved. But I wanted more power, so I put a hand on her back and pushed her face down on the felt. Now that round ass was high in the air and I could really go to work on it.

"God, Tony, you feel so big this way. You're so deep," Mom moaned, wiggling her ass while I grabbed the garters like reins. I slammed forward harder and harder and the sounds of our flesh slapping together filled the pool house. "God darling, harder. Harder!" She cried. I grabbed her jiggling cheeks and roughly kneaded them. "Yessss, yesss. Ohhh yesss!"

"Tell me, Kitty," I ordered. "Tell…me."

"Whaaaat…"

"What you want." I grunted. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you, darlingggg. I want youuu."

"No, Mom, say it! Say it dirty!" Oh my God, I was on fire. I felt like the most powerful man in the world.

"Fffff…ffffuck me," she moaned, the first time tentative. But then, "Fuck me, Tony! Oh God, fffuuuccckkk me, darlingggg. Fuck me! Fuck me! God, fuck me hard!"

There it was, my knees trembled and my cum boiled in my balls, but I didn't want it to end. No, not yet. Mom kept begging me to fuck her and I wanted to keep slamming away. I fought off my orgasm as long as I could and she came at least twice that I was sure of. Her screams reached a fever pitch and as she came a third time I let go, flooding her. I kept fucking her until I was drained and I grew too soft to keep going. I didn't stop until I absolutely had to and then I helped her up from the pool table.

We both had trouble standing and lay together on the couch.

"That was so good, darling. You're a revelation every time," Mom said, her head resting on my chest.

"I wish I knew you liked it from behind sooner."

"Mmm, I wishI'd known I liked it sooner. I've been missing something."

"You never had it from behind before? Not at all?" I could understand if she'd never been bent over anything and fucked, but not even on her knees?

"No. Your father wasn't much for trying new things and I didn't have too much sexual experience before him."

"There are all kinds of things you might like then, as long as you want to try."

"There's no time like the present."

Mom had been toying with my flaccid cock while we talked, but now she slid down the couch and started licking and kissing my prick. She gave it nice, long licks, like on an ice cream cone, and I grew. I grew even more when she put me in her mouth and sucked on me. I grew until Mom's lips stretched around me and I was pushing down the back of her throat. Only when I was steel did she release me.

Pulling her ruined panties free of her garters, Mom remarked, "Those cost almost seventy-five dollars, darling."

"I'll buy you all the panties you want if I get to rip them off."

She leaned over and kissed me while grinding her pelvis against mine. I could feel her wetness soaking me. I pulled the straps off her shoulders and folded the merry widow down to just under her breasts. They filled my hands and I vigorously massaged them. Mom held my head and fed her breasts to me, dipping a nipple between my lips for me to suck and then feeding me the other. She seemed to like being in control and I let her go with it. She slid back and reached between us, grasping my prick. It being her first time, Mom had trouble and I lent a hand. Once we were lined up, Mom slid down on my shaft, taking her time impaling herself. She had to take a moment to adjust to how full she felt and to gain her balance, but once she did, she smiled.

"God, that's wonderful. I can feel every inch of you, darling. You're even deeper than before."

Mom started by just moving her hips, moving in a circle and then back and forth. I could see her clit grinding against me and the astonished look on her face told me how much Mom was enjoying it. I pinched and pulled her nipples while she worked her hips and the whimpers turned to moans. She leaned forward, with her hands on my chest, and started working her hips up and down. She could only let me out about halfway before sliding back down, but that seemed to be enough. She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes and rode faster and faster. She leaned even further forward and got better traction. Her pussy felt awesome, sliding up and down on my cock. I could feel her tighten around me every time she bottomed out. Mom pushed off my chest and sat straight up on my cock again and I took hold of her hips and helped her raise and lower on my shaft. I told her to lean back and rest on her hands. Doing as she was told, Mom was reclined backward now while thrusting her hips forward. I ran my hands up her stocking covered legs and held her waist. I lifted her until I was just about to slip out and slammed her back down. Mom screamed and I did it again and again.

"Ooooooo...Toonnyyyy…ooooooooo…God! YES! YES! Yes!" Mom was screaming her lungs out. She had to be cumming. She looked like she was losing her mind. She grabbed my wrist and pulled herself up, pleading, "It's too much, can't handle anymore, darling."

But having cum earlier, I wasn't done yet. When I took hold of Mom and turned her around she didn't question me, she just moved. I turned her around on her knees, with her elbows resting on the armrest and I entered her from behind again. I just loved the way her ass looked, giant, a big heart, when I fucked her from behind. Her breasts swayed beneath her as I slammed her pussy. I didn't hold back at all and Mom was just moaning and moaning as I gave her her first taste of doggy style. It was so tempting to smack that jiggling ass, but I held back.

"Fuck me, Tony! Fuck me, darling! Ohhh fuck me hard!" Mom begged.

I fucked her from behind for another five minutes or so until Mom came again and I joined her. I pulled out and let loose my last blast on her beautiful ass. I collapsed on top of her and we lay on the couch, panting and exhausted. I couldn't believe how hard and long Mom kept going. She put women half her age to shame.

~~~

Life settled into an easy, comfortable routine. At work, I'd learned enough of the business that the men who'd worked for my father began to trust my judgment and not question me at very turn. It helped that I had the sense to say so when I didn't know something. At home, life with Mom was great. Weird as it sounds, we were almost like a couple. We did plan that weekend away and made sure to have a pool night at least once a week. I was happier than I'd ever been.

But there were still things to settle. Firstly, Gwen was due to come home from school and I knew I could have a situation on my hands. Neither Mom nor my sister knew I was sleeping with the other one. Mom had already told me I was going to have to go back to sleeping in my bedroom and that we would have to sneak around while Gwen was home. I knew I should tell Gwen what was going on between Mom and I, but I didn't know where to begin. I didn't even occur to me to tell Mom about Gwen. That was something I hoped could just stay buried. I did know I wouldn't feel right sleeping with Gwen and Mom at the same time, sneaking behind their backs, so I had to do something.

Secondly, there was still my father to consider. Mom was still going to see him and she did not want to hear anything negative about his condition, so I met with the doctors when she wasn't around. I was frankly told that he would never regain consciousness and the humane thing to do was to turn the machines off and let him go. It wasn't a decision I could make and I didn't even feel like I could advise Mom on it anymore either since I was sleeping with her. When I did finally broach the subject, she took it much better than I thought she would.

"I know there's very little chance your father is going to come out of it, but I cannot bring myself to say that and turn off the machines, Tony. I feel like as long as his heart is beating; there is always a chance of a miracle. And besides, I don't think it's right, considering our relationship. I think there would always be a part of me that questioned why I made the decision." Mom said. We decided to move Dad to a long-term care facility and put it in God's hands.

The other complication actually took care of itself and all I had to so was sit back and listen. At the end of the semester, Gwen shipped her things back home and took a plane. I picked her up at the airport and was so glad to see her when she came through the gate. She ran into my arms and I picked her up off the ground, spinning her around in a hug.

"I'm so happy to see you, big brother. I missed you so much." Gwen gushed, giving me a kiss somewhere between lover and sibling.

"I'm glad you're back too. Look at you, Gwen, I know it's only been a few months, but you look so mature. Could you have changed so much?"

"Coming back for Spring Break did me a lot of good. I think I've done a lot of growing up."

He got her backs from the pick up and headed for home.

"Tony, I want to talk about something, but I don't know how to say it." Gwen said, staring straight ahead and suddenly very serious. Funny, I had the same sentiment on my mind.

"You don't have to be nervous, Gwen. You can tell me anything."

"I hope so. I want you to know I love you very much and I'll always remember the time we spent together. Being with you was my fantasy come true."

"Gee, is my sister breaking up with me?" I joked, trying to defuse her tension.

"The thing is, I met someone at school."

1...345678