Unforeseen Circumstances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In addition, he had acquired a large dagger and a smaller belt knife, along with a long rapier in a black sheath. He strapped an unstrung bow and a quiver of arrows to the horse as well, and kept his throwing stick, which had served him so well.

Before they mounted up, Lisa jumped out of the wagon after checking that the elf was sleeping comfortably. "You know, we'd better charge up my batteries again. There's no telling what dangers are ahead of us until we reach the river."

Jeff glanced nervously at the Halfling. He was thinking of a way to sneak away for the time it would take when she laughed and began to unlace her gown. "I could use a little charging up myself."

She had a luscious, full-figured body on a 3 and a half foot frame. Her proportions were symmetrical and perfect, and her bush was trimmed to a neat little heart shape. Ample hips narrowed to a thin, waspish waist, and big, pert tits with large brown nipples jutted forth at him.

Lisa was suddenly naked too, and the contrast between the two was mesmerizing. He watched as Lisa dropped to her knees and the two women fell into a long embrace, kissing passionately. Their hands found their way to each others tits, the one pair being kneaded like soft bread dough, the other being stroked and caressed with feather light strokes. They broke their kiss together and looked over at him.

"Come on, Stud." Lisa said, her voice husky with lust. "You're going to love this, Maer. The man is a fucking machine."

Maer giggled, and reached out to grasp his jutting member as he approached, having stripped with frantic speed. "I'll be happy to verify that. You know I get the first load though, right?"

Lisa giggled herself. "I forgot about that. OK, but I get the second one."

Maer took the knob of his cock into her mouth. She wasn't going to be able to handle a whole lot more than that, but her small hands pistoned his rod like lighting, until Lisa began to encroach. Then there were two mouths on his dick, and he watched fascinated as they shared his prick like predators on a carcass, sometimes grudgingly, and sometimes distractedly. At times they would stop to kiss each other, each leaving a hand to stroke and tease him while they did.

Finally Maer flipped onto her back, spreading her legs wide. "I can't wait anymore. Give it to me, Prince Jeff."

He eased himself over her, very conscious of the disparity in size and weight. "Wouldn't you rather be on top?" He asked hesitantly.

She growled and grabbed at his prick, pulling it to her. "I want it hard and fast, Prince. I promise you I can take it- you just put it to me hard."

It took a moment to ease into her, but he slowly fed himself into her. He was amazed to find that his entire cock fit inside her. Her face was still and he wasn't sure it was with rapture or pain until her tongue snaked out to lick her lips and she moaned softly. Lisa bent forward to capture it in her own mouth.

Maer urged him forward with her hips, and he began stroking into her slowly. She bucked harder against him and he increased the pace, but only slowly.

Maer whispered something to Lisa, and the blonde backed away from kissing her, stroking Jeff's shoulders instead as he stroked away. He began to increase his pace ever so slowly, and his hands came around to grasp Maer's ass cheeks. He stopped for a moment each time he was all the way inside, enjoying the tightness and the grip.

Then Lisa licked his balls from behind, startling hime into pushing even deeper into Maer, eliciting a gasp from her. "That's the way, my Prince. Give it to me hard, HARD."

That was pretty much all he needed to hear. As Lisa stroke his ass and fondled his nipples he began letting Maer have it. Within seconds he had built up to a furious crescendo, and she began a constant low moaning that rose and fell with his strokes.

"Ahh, yes! Ahh, ahhhhh, ah! Oh, I'm there, I'm there!" She screamed, her legs writhing with her orgasm. He felt his own cum boiling up inside him and she realized it.

"In my mouth! In my mouth, Prince!" She shouted, and Lisa pulled him away from that cunt. He half-leapt atop her and she grabbed his hose just as it began spurting. The first blast missed her mouth and coated her cheek and chin, but she corralled the rest and sucked furiously on his knob, her hands twisting and pumping on his shaft as he unloaded into her. When his load stopped and his cock no longer twitched, she let go of him and he fell back. Lisa jumped atop her and began to eat her out furiously, her blonde head twisting and turning with her efforts. Maer was wiping the cum off her face with her hands and licking them clean. She stuck one down to Lisa, who lapped and sucked on the short fingers like so many tiny cocks.

Lisa's ass was dancing nicely in the air as she ate the Halfling out, and Jeff's cock was still rock hard. With what was going on in front of him, he didn't expect it to get any softer, so he moved in and took advantage. When she felt his cock at her nether lips, she groaned and ground against him, and in seconds he was pumping away again.

Eventually she fell against Maer as she came, unable to concentrate on her cunt as she came herself. Maer grinned wickedly and stroked her until she calmed, then disentangled herself. "OK, I'll take that ride you offered now."

Jeff found himself on his back, the tiny hobbit bouncing up and down on him like a kid on a pony. He pulled Lisa to him and lifted her over his face. He turned her so she was facing Maer, and ate her well-fucked cunt while the two women fondled and kissed.

"Oh, shit, I'm going to come again." He announced, and both women squealed and bounce off him, repositioning themselves around his cock, which was glistening with pussy juice.

"Your turn, Lisa" Maer said graciously, and Lisa giggled.

"Come on down- I'll share."

When he came, they licked him and each other clean, and they fell asleep in a pile.

Jeff wasn't sure how long the nap lasted, but the sun wasn't quite at midday before Lisa nudged him awake. "Come on, Stud. We have to make the city by nightfall to get the elf to a healer. Besides, I know a hostel with a bed plenty big enough for all of us, and room service to boot."

12