Unforgettable Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corky319
corky319
30 Followers

Carla used one hand to continue pumping Tony's cock vigorously while she cupped the other around the large swollen purple head. She watched the pleasure wash across Tony's face as she felt his cream rushing up from his balls into her waiting hand.

Tony had to bite his lip to keep from grunting and groaning loudly as his climax overcame his body and his hot load was deposited in Carla's waiting hand. As Tony quickly recovered he redoubled his efforts to also make Carla come. He was fingering her clit rapidly back and forth, and his other hand was pinching her stiff nipples harder causing her to stifle a moan.

Carla was getting very close to coming herself. She brought the hand containing Tony's precious fluid back to the surface and opened it to show him how much she had salvaged from his eruption. She looked around to make sure that no one was watching and then she brought the warm milky globs of Tony's essence up to her mouth and licked her hand clean. Carla swirled the cream around her mouth, showed it to Tony, and then swallowed it all just seconds before an orgasm shuddered through her body. Carla stiffened and moaned into Tony's ear that she was coming, then rode up and down on his fingers until her pleasure finally faded. She tucked Tony's limp shaft back into his swim trunks and fixed her bikini bottoms before they exited the pool and drove back to Carla's place.

When he dropped her off Tony told Carla that he wanted her to wear her sexiest outfit tonight, and asked her to be at his house by seven. They kissed passionately and then Carla was off into her house to get ready for the evening.

corky319
corky319
30 Followers
12