Unforgettable Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corky319
corky319
29 Followers

Tony sighed and replied, "I guess that I deserve whatever punishment you think is fair Carla." Knowing that she had Tony's attention again Carla stopped talking and quickly found a rhythm of up and down movements on Ricardo's cock that brought exquisite pleasure to both of them.

Tony got himself another beer and settled into the chair for the next round of action. His cock had softened somewhat during the lull but hearing Carla's comments and seeing her mount Ricardo and start dancing up and down his greased pole quickly brought Tony's cock to attention. Tony started to slowly stroke himself again.

Watching Carla fucking Ricardo made Shannon hot, and her needy pussy started to weep again as it begged her for some attention. Shannon removed her thong which was soaked and reluctantly put her own desires on hold a little longer, but made a mental note that Tony was really going to owe her big time for making such a sacrifice. Bryce and Ricardo were turning out to be first class studs who knew how to use their excellent physical assets to bring a woman maximum pleasure. Shannon hoped that after Carla was satiated they would still have some cream left for her kitty. Shannon left the room to get the bag of special toys they would need later.

Even though he had climaxed not too long ago it didn't take long for Bryce to become aroused again as he watched Carla doing a number on Ricardo's dick. Carla was a red hot woman and he was glad that Tony had trusted him enough to let him participate in this adventure. He also thought that Shannon had a great body and hoped that later her would get the chance to sample her sexual treats too.

Ricardo was really enjoying the feeling of Carla gyrating on his cock, driving both of them wild with desire and need.

Shannon returned to the room and set the next part of the plan into motion. She instructed Carla to recline backwards onto Ricardo's broad muscular chest.

Carla didn't know what Shannon had in mind but everything she suggested so far had brought a lot of pleasure so Carla followed Shannon's instructions. Laying on top of Ricardo's chest didn't allow Carla as much control, or allow Ricardo's thick lance to penetrate her as deeply. However it did cause Ricardo's thickness to press against her vaginal walls at a different angle causing an intense new sensation of pleasure she hadn't expected. Ricardo helped increase Carla's pleasure by lifting his hips off the bed and slowly driving his slippery hot shaft in and out of her greedy pussy while his hands cupped her breasts, and his fingers started tormenting her aching nipples again. In no time Carla was moaning wildly into the phone again letting Tony know that she was enjoying this new coital position.

Bryce was standing there eagerly watching Carla and Ricardo driving each other wild. Even semi-erect his cock was longer and thicker than the average guy. He noticed Carla staring at his softened cock and when his baby blue eyes finally locked onto Carla's lust filled emerald eyes he asked, "Would you like to suck on my cock Carla?"

Carla's mouth had been watering at the thought of sucking Bryce's massive monster so when he asked all she could do was whimper again and breathlessly reply, "Oh yes Bryce I would love to suck your cock!"

Bryce quickly crossed the room and positioned his cock near Carla's mouth. The first contact of her tongue with the swollen knob was like an electric shock going through his system.

Carla was a woman who enjoyed the feeling of control that sucking a man's cock gave her, and she had perfected her oral skills over the years. Most men told her that she was the best they ever had. She knew that Tony really loved having her lips wrapped around his shaft. Carla paused for a moment to let Tony know that the sound he was hearing was her sucking on Bryce's huge lollypop. Carla concentrated on just the swollen purple head of Bryce's huge cock, using her tongue and mouth to make it wet and lick and suck it hard, while her hand which could barely close around the thick shaft pumped up and down. The combination of orally pleasing such a gorgeous specimen of manhood, while being fucked was slowly taking her higher and higher up the mountain.

Tony had already guessed that the slurping and sucking sounds he was hearing meant that Carla was giving one of the guys oral attention. Tony had to admit that he felt a pang of jealousy that he wasn't the one enjoying Carla's unbelievable oral talents tonight.

Shannon was having a very hard time restraining herself from joining the hot action, but she had a little more directing to do before she could jump in and ravish Carla's pussy. Tony had mentioned that Carla really liked to have her tits fucked so Shannon reached into the bag and produced a bottle of cherry flavored oil. She poured a liberal amount of the slippery fluid onto each hand and started to knead and massage Carla's breasts knowing that the oil would provide a sensation of warmth everywhere it was applied. Shannon used her oiled fingers to trace circles around each protruding nipple, teasing and tormenting it until Carla whimpered and moaned. Shannon finally zeroed in on the hard nubs and brushed her fingers back and forth lightly against the hot tips. Shannon used her slippery thumb and forefinger to roll the nipples back and forth, and pull on them gently making Carla go wild with desire. When she had Carla's breasts totally covered with the flavored oil Carla said in a commanding tone of voice, "Bryce I want you to fuck Carla's tits now!"

Bryce hesitated because Carla sucking his cock felt so damn good, but Shannon gave him a look that he knew meant trouble if he didn't comply so he pulled back and turned to face Shannon who was waiting impatiently.

Ricardo was really enjoying being able to fuck a woman as hot as Carla. When she started to rotate her hips with him buried inside her pussy the pleasurable sensation of scraping against her walls was so intense that he almost lost control. Ricardo had to perform some mental math exercises in his head to help him gain control again. Damn this woman was so fucking hot. He was going to owe Tony a big favor for letting him in on this action.

Tony was sitting in the garage listening to Carla's incredibly erotic whimpers and moans, and watching all the hot action as he stroked himself harder again. When he felt that familiar tingling sensation in his balls telling him it was time to back off before he lost control Tony stopped stroking himself knowing that he wanted to wait until the last act before he gave in and exploded.

Carla's need climbed even higher when she felt Shannon's soft hands applying the oil which caused a warmth everywhere it was applied and intensified the pleasure being caused by Shannon's expert teasing and tormenting of her stiff nipples. Carla was temporarily disappointed when Bryce removed his cock from her hot sucking mouth, but knowing that he was going to slide that massive monster through her breasts caused new ripples of pleasure as she anticipated how great it would feel.

Bryce carefully straddled the bodies of Ricardo and Carla laying beneath him, without putting his weight on them, and slid his smooth cock head against the underside of each breast, and then moved the hot poker around the globes teasingly until he heard Carla moan.

"Oh yes Bryce, please fuck my tits with your huge hot cock!"

Bryce gladly complied with Carla's wish and positioned his long thick cock in the crease between her large fleshy globes and started to slowly slide it back and forth. The hot slippery oil made it feel even better than normal, and Carla moaned in ecstasy. Bryce cupped a breast in each one of his big hands and pulled them towards the center of her chest causing them to smother his massive organ in their softness. As he stroked through the soft flesh he thrust upward as far as possible until his hot swollen balls were stopped by the Carla's big round breasts. Bryce spread his fingers wider and used his thumbs to tweak Carla's hard pointy nipples back and forth causing her to moan and thrash her head back and forth as her need soared higher and higher.

When the big fat head of Bryce's cock sliced through her breasts and hesitated as it came out near her mouth Carla had an idea. She used the smooth round black onyx beads from around her neck and wrapped them tightly around the head of Bryce's swollen cock and pulled them back and forth over the head causing Bryce to gasp with pleasure and almost lose control and shoot his cream all over her breasts. Carla's mouth opened wide and her slippery pink tongue flicked out and licked the cherry flavored oil from the large swollen head of Bryce's cock that was tightly encircled by the beads. Then she temporarily removed the beads so that Bryce could stroke his cock between her breasts.

Now that Bryce and Ricardo were finally in the right positions it was time for Shannon to join in and do what she had been waiting for all night. Shannon positioned herself between Ricardo's and Carla's extended legs and carefully moved forward until her mouth was right in front of Carla's pussy and Ricardo's cock. Her hot pink tongue flicked out and licked up and down Carla's crease making sure that she hit Carla's swollen love button on each upward stroke, and Ricardo's partially exposed shaft on each downward stroke. One of Shannon's hands cupped Ricardo's balls and she used her other hand to tease and torment Bryce's butt crack causing both men to groan in ecstasy. As she ate Carla's sweet pussy Shannon made sure that she collected the residual cream that was still oozing out of Carla's pussy from Bryce shooting his hot load into Carla's pussy earlier.

Ricardo's breathing became labored and he moaned loudly as the additional new sensations of pure pleasure that Shannon provided combined with what was already driving him wild to make it almost impossible for him to maintain control.

Shannon sensed that Ricardo was having a problem holding back so she squeezed his balls a little tighter causing enough discomfort to help him gain control again.

Tony sat mesmerized as he watched and heard everything happening in the bedroom, almost unable to believe that it was happening less than twenty feet away inside his house. His balls ached for release and he was so excited that he could only stroke his cock for a few minutes before he had to back off to keep from shooting his load all over the place. Carla was so wrapped up in her ecstasy that she wasn't able to give Tony a running description of what was happening anymore, all he could hear coming through the phone line were moans and whimpers of pure animal lust as Carla came closer to reaching her climax.

Bryce kept slowly sliding his meat between Carla's breasts driving his need and her pleasure to new levels. The ripples of pleasure Bryce felt were very intense especially when Carla wrapped the smooth round beads around the head of his cock and used her talented tongue and mouth to suck and lick him expertly. Knowing that he was very close Bryce looked down into Carla's devilish green eyes and warned, "Damn Carla you're hot fucking mouth feels so good! If you keep that up I'm going to give you a mouth full of cream."

Carla was almost ready to lose control herself so she looked up into Bryce's deep blue eyes and replied, "What are you waiting for! Give it to me Bryce! Shoot your cream down my throat!" Carla's words were music to his ears. What man in his right mind wouldn't want a beautiful woman like Carla to swallow his cream. Bryce sliced his cock through Carla's well oiled tits one last time and when his head appeared Carla wrapped the beads around the swollen purple knob and pulled tightly. She leaned her head forward, opened her mouth wide, and engulfed the head and beads in her hot wet oral cavern and sucked as hard as she could.

Bryce threw his head back grunting and groaning as his milky white cream, finally exploded into Carla's hot sucking mouth with great force. Stream after stream of the hot juice shot down her throat and Carla swallowed as fast as she could but still had a hard time keeping up with it all.

After hearing Bryce climax Shannon let her tongue and mouth dance wildly on Carla's clit and Ricardo's cock, quickly bringing both of them to the edge.

Carla knew that her orgasm was imminent so she gave Bryce's cock one last hard suck and then let it slide out of her mouth.

Even though his cock was spent Bryce stayed in position on top of Carla and Ricardo and let his fingers pinch and twist Carla's nipples hard. Bringing Carla the most pleasure he could and helping her to climax again was the least he could do after she so graciously let him come in her unbelievable mouth and swallowed his cream. Carla's breathing was coming in raged gulps and Bryce watched the expression on Carla's face change rapidly as the first orgasmic wave crashed down upon her body.

Ricardo kept sliding his cock in and out of Carla's clutching tunnel. The angle of penetration changed a little which caused his thick cock head to push upwards hitting Carla's g-spot, and the intensity of the new sensations pushed her over the edge.

Carla's head thrashed back and forth on the bed as she moaned, "Oh yes....! Oh yes........! I'm coming!" She screamed and moaned lewd comments as wave after wave of white hot pleasure scorched her body and delivered another series of three or four intense orgasms.

Ricardo had been on the edge for quite some time and the combination of feeling Carla's vaginal walls spasm around his cock as she came hard, and Shannon licking his cock and fondling his balls was too much. Ricardo's hips lifted upwards off the bed driving as much of his shaft into Carla's clutching pussy as he could, while he moaned wildly and shot ribbon after ribbon of hot white sauce into her hungry pussy.

As soon as she felt Ricardo empty his cream into Carla's pussy Shannon couldn't wait any longer for some satisfaction of her own. She buried two fingers deep in her own pussy and furiously flicked her clit back and forth with her thumb. She continued to eat Carla's pussy while trying to satisfy her own burning need that had been torturing her ever since they got started tonight. Within a minute or two Shannon was also moaning profusely as she experience a series of three or four quick but satisfying orgasms.

Tony almost lost control again as the incredible sounds and sights of his three friends pleasuring Carla and themselves overwhelmed his senses. All you could hear coming from the room was the sound of four people who were still softly moaning, sighing, and breathing hard from all the excitement and sexual energy expended.

Bryce got up and went to the bathroom and Carla rolled off of Ricardo who went to the other bathroom to clean up, leaving the two woman alone. Like a cat hungry for some cream Shannon pounced on Carla's pussy and used her tongue to scoop up Ricardo's white sauce as it oozed from Carla's pussy, holding it in her mouth with swallowing. Shannon crawled on top of Carla, rubbing against her pussy and breasts on the way, and gave her a long hot wet kiss as the two women shared the mixed contents of Bryce, Ricardo, and Carla's nectars with each other.

Everyone took a fifteen minute break while they enjoyed some ice cold Corona's that really went down quickly since they were all overheated from their physical activity.

Carla talked on the phone with Tony telling him how amazing the last hour had been for her, and told him that she wasn't mad anymore, and that everything was going to be okay between them.

Once she thought that everyone had rested enough Shannon took charge again. Shannon looked into Carla's eyes that were still lust filled and asked, "Would your sweet pussy like some more loving?"

With a twinkle in her emerald green eyes and a wicked smile Carla replied, "Hell yes! I'd have to be crazy not to want more of what all three of you have to offer!" Then Carla turned onto her side in the middle of the bed, looked Ricardo in the eyes, and motioned with her finger for him to come closer as she said, "Poor baby your cock looks like it needs some special attention!"

Ricardo liked the sound of Carla's sexy voice saying that to him. He grinned from ear to ear as he crawled onto the bed and approached her.

Carla reached out and grabbed Ricardo's limp cock and pulled it towards her mouth. She opened wide and took the whole soft shaft down to his balls into her mouth, and wrapped her lips around the base and sucked softly nursing it back to life.

Watching the hot sensuous brunette swallow him down to his balls was an amazing sight. Ricardo's balls felt like an electric shock had passed through them, and his cock sprang to life instantly and started to expand within Carla's mouth. As ripples of pleasure pulsed through his body Ricardo couldn't help but think that there just wasn't any better feeling in life than having a hot woman sucking your cock. Ricardo's big strong hands roamed Carla's breasts touching her in ways that made her whimper and moan around his cock.

Tony was glad the action had started again. His cock had withered while they took a break but when he heard Carla make that salacious comment to Ricardo his own cock twitched again, reminding him how much he wished it was his cock that Carla was sucking.

Carla worked her oral magic on Ricardo's cock as it continued to expand and fill her mouth. In less than a minute Carla had revived Ricardo's cock completely, and she had to back off a little in order to accommodate his thickness. She used her wet mouth, slippery tongue, and hot lips to drive Ricardo crazy.

Ricardo moaned wildly as Carla made him rock hard again. He was so excited that he practically yelled, "Damn woman you're an unbelievable hot fuck, and such a good cocksucker!

Bryce stood there watching Carla suck on Ricardo's shaft. Having just emptied a load down her throat not too long ago Bryce knew just how exquisite Carla's mouth felt when she was enjoying herself. Just watching her in action caused Bryce's monster cock to harden again.

Shannon looked over at Bryce standing there watching Carla and Ricardo on the bed and was amazed that after coming twice Bryce was hard again. She quickly retrieved another item from her bag and went over to where Bryce was standing. Shannon dropped to her knees in front of him and stroked him a couple of times and then slipped the combination cock ring and ball harness over his erect cock and balls. Shannon tightened the leather straps of the harness until Bryce winced letting her know they were as tight as she dared make them. His massive cock looked even bigger and more menacing framed in leather. The harness would keep his shaft hard for a long time. Shannon gave the swollen knob a quick lick and a hard wet suck as a reward, and then stood up and looked into his baby blue eyes. Shannon whispered instructions to Bryce and he went around to the other side of the bed and laid down lengthwise with his face pointed directly at Carla's nice round ass. For the time being he just laid there waiting for Shannon to let him know when to begin.

Shannon joined the trio on the bed and curled up next to Carla with her head directly lined up with Carla's pussy. Shannon was one of those special women who enjoyed making love to another woman just as much as she liked being with a man. Carla's sweet pussy had tasted so good earlier and Shannon wanted to have another helping before the night was over. Shannon could see Carla expertly bringing Ricardo unbelievable pleasure with her hot wet mouth.

Shannon nodded to Bryce and he lifted one of Carla's stocking covered legs into the air causing her pussy to spread wide open. Bryce used his mouth and tongue to lick and kiss Carla's pussy lips, teasing the sensitive clit that was hiding underneath. After a minute of tasting her delicious pussy and the nectar that was leaking out of her opening Bryce let his tongue stab at the entrance to her pussy, and slipped an inch or two inside. Bryce let his tongue dance back and forth inside the tight entrance causing Carla to squirm against his mouth and moan loudly. Then he removed his juice coated tongue from her pussy and licked his way backwards a short distance, and let his tongue trace slow lazy circles around her rosebud causing Carla to whimper uncontrollably. He scooped up some juice that was overflowing from her pussy and used it to lubricate his finger.

corky319
corky319
29 Followers