Unforgettable Sexual Encounter Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let my fingers away from her lips, watching them close around my finger which was still inside her. Then I lifted my mouth a little bit more and continued licking her clit. She gave her ass a few moves while with my finger, I was still massaging her G-Spot.

At the other end I was about to explode. Finally I gave a moan and the first spurts of cum entered her mouth. I felt her mouth tightening harder around my little boy while she milked all my cum out of my balls. I still managed to blow a good few spurts of cum as I haven't worked my cock with my hand for quite a few days, and quite a generous amount had been stored inside my balls. I moaned with pleasure while still licking her clit. She was also moaning and wriggling, moving her ass from side to side to get more of my tongue. As soon as my cock started to wilt she moved away from it, looked at me, and in a whorish way she licked her lips with her tongue. 'Ohhh! ... Sam...That was wonderful, Thanks.' 'Are you happy, sweetie.' 'Oh yes Sam, too much,' and moved herself over my body and gave me a long kiss. We kissed and also exchanged some of our juices. She wriggled her body over mine while our lips were locked together for longer and longer. When we unlocked our lips, we looked in each others eyes and I saw the happiness she was feeling. 'Tomorrow I will take you down to the Doctor and get you on the pill, OK.' I said. 'As you like; Sam but the quicker the better.' 'Until then we have to continue using condoms, until your next period.' 'So to morrow we can make love and can feel you inside me again, Sam.' 'Yes, if you like?' 'Sure I like too; first one just after breakfast or before?' 'You know we got workers coming.' 'Yes I know; I wake you earlier.' She said while my cream was still flowing into her mouth. 'I must visit the bathroom, but be back soon.'

She was back within a minute properly cleaned. She crawled next to me, hugged me to her and soon we were in the world of dreams.

On waking up the next morning we attacked each other like there was no tomorrow and we made oral love in a 69 position until she again drank my juices. This happened after she had a few orgasms. Really satisfied we had breakfast, and when the workers left in the afternoon we went down to town to attend to the promises we made each other. We visited the pharmacy, attended a physical exam at the clinic within the pharmacy where the female doctor arranged everything and also bought a few packs of condoms to last us until she would be safe, on the pill.

After enjoying a nice dinner in town we drove back to the villa where we made love a couple of times, the first time a very big disappointment as I cum too quickly. After last night I wasn't expecting a flop. I felt sort of embarrassed myself and immediately Padme noticed my embarrassment. She encouraged me to go for a second helping which made me take longer to cum after a very good oral session. Before we settled to sleep, Padme explained to me that she will teach me how to last longer, and the next day she started giving me training on how to last as long as possible without cumming as also in giving massage.

This took us about two months in daily sessions trying to teach me how to relax and hold myself before shooting inside her. Her insistence paid dividends and within the two months I could really give her a good body massage, a pussy massage as also can make love to her for almost half an hour. She was very pleased and we had enjoyed a lot of delights in pleasuring each other through the long evenings. Later on we trained that we can make love more than once a day without me shooting but just enjoy the act of love making. She was trilled and really gave me special body to body massage. In the meantime the workers had finished. We had the Jacuzzi as also the Turkish Bath all fitted and this gave us extra pleasure in staying even long hours with out any clothes, running round the rooms, enjoying the Jacuzzi and the rest of the place. She was a great pleasure. What I need now was to make the swimming pool.

Your comments are geatly apprecieated