Unforgettable Sexual Encounter Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving into my room, Joan was ready, lying nude; her legs already wide open in the middle of my king size bed. I took my position between her legs, popped a couple of pillows under her small ass and went to work immediately, first pouring the oil over her pubic bone and massaging it all over her genital area. I took my time working on the outer parts of her intimate garden, before I started on towards her swollen clit. As soon as I started massaging her clit, I moved my left hand's finger down towards her anal entrance. Immediately I felt a positive reaction from Joan. It was a sort of, I like it. I must say that was not the first time in the last two days that my finger had explored Joan's dark cavity.

As I found the epicentre I pressed my finger slowly pushing through the outer sphincter, entering slowly until my finger met the second barrier pushing further until it went through the inner sphincter. My other hand continued to massage her clit until I felt a much hotter reaction, a moan left her lips and a smile formed, her eyes closed and the pressure started to accelerate. The more the moaning kept increasing the more my finger started to be automatically sucked in by the contractions of her anal muscles, working in conjunction with the flow of the sexual energy flowing through the whole of her body, until it was totally sucked inside her ass hole. I started rotating my finger within the confines of her anal tube while with two fingers continued massaging her enlarged clit through its' canopy. She started squirming and moaning with pleasure. The more she wriggled the more I pressed my finger inside the depths of her dark tube.

To be continued...

12