Uniforms

Story Info
New lover enjoys her first anal rimming.
1.3k words
3.69
104.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLinnet
MsLinnet
244 Followers

It was just like when I was 14 years old in and back at a school where we had to wear uniforms, you know the short skirts and white shirts and a tie all the normal stuff. Anyway I was invited so I decided to go to the party I don't know who's idea it was but it was decided that the staff party was going to be themed and you guest it some bright spark suggested a school day theme, all the men jumped at the idea to see all the women dressed up as schoolgirls, it would be the fantasy of most men I suppose. My new friend Lynda, who had started at the hotel a few weeks after me asked if she could change for the party at my house as it would save her a long trip home and back, I agreed and told her to bring an over night bag and she could stay the night. We were great pals at work and all the guys liked her because she had got a pleasant figure with tits but not too big but shaped her body nicely.

Our shifts finished at the same time so we jumped in my car and as traffic was light we were soon pulling up outside my house. She had worn a short skirt and an almost transparent top that day, and the Chinese whispers were all around the hotel about the outfit she was going to wear for the evening's entertainment So when she showed me her outfit I was mildly surprised as it was very conservative with a high neck line and a low hem line that would stretch down to below her knees. I couldn't figure her out as she was always the one to flash some skin at work more than even me and that is saying something. Anyway I told her to put her things in the back bedroom and I would make some tea, I took my outfit up stairs and put it out on my bed then asked her if she wanted the shower first or did she mind waiting while I showered, she said she would wait as I turned the shower on full blast. Soon the bathroom was steamed up and I didn't notice that Lynda had joined me in the room, I was very surprised when heard her voice asking if I wanted her to wash my back.

I told her wherever she wanted to begin was fine with me.

I looked at her form in the mist filled room and her silhouette was really sexy and as she slowly stepped into the shower I felt as if electricity was coming from her body as it got so much closer to my wet skin. I had not expected this but as I never like to miss out on an opportunity I embraced the moment and embraced her body pulling it towards me and into torrent of water.

We washed each others bodies as we played while enjoying a bit of petting and French kissing, her body was tight and quite muscular but still feminine once showered we retired to my bedroom and I showed Lynda my version of a school girls uniform. I asked about her costume and to my surprise she told me that it was not really a costume, it was her school uniform and she wore it and similar all the way through school, adding that the nuns were very strict on dress length and buttons being done up and socks had to be pulled right up.

"Nuns?" I asked.

She said. "Yes. I am a convent girl a sweet catholic girl that was supposed to join the convent when I left school, but I was expelled due to a series of indiscretions I was wondering what had gone on all those years ago to get her expelled, but I didn't say anything.

She had started buttoning my shirt while I looked at her. She said that she had always found me very attractive and asked if I ever had thought of her in a sexual way. I didn't say anything, but now I knew her feelings towards me.

When she got to my top button I stopped her then I told her that I did have lesbian tendency's and I was going to add more but she put one of her fingers up to my lips and told me that if I didn't like what she was doing to me I could tell her to stop and she would. I agreed, but little did she know there wasn't a lot about sex with a man woman or animal that would make me say stop and I was going to tell her not worry when she kissed me. I loved it! It had been ages since I had been seduced me. We were French kissing and her hands were all over me as she helped me remove the top once more. Lynda told me to lie on the bed and to spread my legs "Lie back and relax. She added just before she started licking my clit. I loved it but I soon realised that although Lynda knew what to do she was inexperienced and after about 10 minutes she had started to make her way up my body licking my skin all the way.

My nipples and clit were hard. I stopped her, and then asked if she had ever used toys as I reached across the bed and pulled out one of my dildos from my bedside cabinet. I didn't know what her reaction was going to be to it but it was one of my favourites. She said she had slept with a girl at collage that used one on her! "It was a strap on type," she added.

I told me to get on my hands and knees, which she did immediately. And I got off the bed and rummaged through my draw to find the harness for the dildo, once I had inserted the toy I put the harness around my waist then pulling the other two straps through my legs to hold the front piece in place, wetting the end of the dildo with saliva I got behind her and slowly started humping her. While doing that I stretched my arms under her and started massaging her breasts. After a while of that she was really getting into it, she was pushing back on my toy in unison with each thrust of my hips she had orgasmed a number of times each time louder and harder than the last, she was panting like a dog as I continued thrust into her hard smashing my pubic mound against the hard flat end of the dildo that was continually disappearing into Lynda's wet pussy. She screamed as we lost our balance and fell into a crumbled mess on my bed laughing at the mess we were in legs entwined and still attached by the plastic toy and harness, the smell of my sweat and her cum wafted of the covers of my bed reminding me of the passion that was still pulsing through our body.

We decided to get ready for the party but with all the sweat and cum odours we thought it best if we had another shower first, this time we just washed, I could not help admire her form her soft round breast and firm arse was so alluring I just couldn't help myself. I fell to my knees and started to kiss her round anal mounds, I ran my tongue down the crack of her arse until I found her tightest of holes, I ran my tongue around the rim while holding her cheeks apart she squealed like a pig as I pushed the tip of my tongue into her puckered little arse hole, I was being delightfully nasty and enjoying every minute of it. My admiration of this females backside was a turn on in its self and I was taking so much pleasure in it and taking her to the dizzying heights of what I assumed was her first anal orgasm was a pleasure indeed.

MsLinnet
MsLinnet
244 Followers