Union Station China Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women who finally figured out (some of) what we were doing, obviously felt it their duty to reported us to the conductor. He motioned us over as we stepped down onto the large concrete platform of Union Station. Pointing to the upper deck observation windows he said, "I don't know exactly what you two were doing up there. But, whatever it was, don't do it again on a future trip or you'll be put off the train." I crackup all three of us by asking, "So what's the downside".

I had finally regained some control of the situation and became more like the "take charge" kind of guy from my fantasies. I led Cheryl down the long concourse and through the cavernous Lobby of Union Station. Climbing into one of the many waiting cabs, we sat close to one another. I told the driver to take us to the nearest motel and Cheryl sighed and cuddled closer. For the first time I was finally able to take her in my arms for our first slow, passionate kiss. Her entire body molded to mine. Her warm mouth seemed to have just a hint a salt like flavor as if from tears of joy mixed with the exhilarating feelings we both shared in the anticipation of what succulent sexual delicacies may next appear on the menu of our real life fantasy.

Cheryl's impatience finally got the better of her and she asked the driver, "Just how far is the nearest motel?" The driver's answer caused Cheryl to get wet for a second time (this time by peeing from laughter)! "We're almost there lady… its right next to 'China Town'.

12