United Families Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suggested that I drive back down the road and pick up a late lunch for the three of us. At first Connie did not want to put us out but soon we won her over and I was on my way out the door. It took thirty minutes to get the take out and ten more minutes to get back to the house. I found the door open but no one to greet me. I did hear sounds coming from the bedroom. Still two bags of goodies in my arms I nudged the door open with my toe. There on the bed were the two girls naked Connie above Karen with her head between Karen's legs and Karen with her head up between Connie's thin legs. There was some heavy breathing and some slurping going on in there. I still did not know if I was welcome so I went back out to the kitchen sat the bags down. This time I walked in and stood next the bed. Neither girl spoke nor removed their mouths from the others crotch. But I did see Karen wink telling me she knew I was there.

I did not want to seem pushy so I just dropped my trousers and started playing with my extremely hard cock. Connie lifted her head up looked at me and reached out to pull me closer. Her mouth opened and my cock head was joyously welcomed by her soft wet tongue. For the next five minutes Connie took turns sucking my cock and licking Karen's pussy. It was Connie herself that came first and it was a wild one too. So wild in fact she had to fall over on her side after she stopped cumming and so the three of us rested for a good ten minutes. I was still hard as I had not climaxed as three nudes walked to the kitchen to eat lunch.

"I just want to say you guys are really great and I'll never forget this day." Connie said with a wide smile on her face.

"Is there any reason for it to be over so soon?" I asked.

Connie smiled and then let her smile fade as she said "Don I am so sorry but it is time for me to return to the hospital I forgot about it earlier but I told a friend I would stand in for her and it is time to go."

Karen sat next to me as we watched Connie walk up the driveway to the back entrance of the hospital. "You poor darling I guess I'll just have to take care of you since Connie did not get a chance." Karen said in a slightly amusing voice. But I knew my wonderful wife would in deed be happy to suck me off or anything else I wanted since our new friend had let me in the lurch.

Driving south out of Seattle we crossed over into the lovely state of Oregon. We drove east along the Columbia river to stop in the small town of Hood River. We found a place to park and walked down the street to a family restaurant. The food was good the patrons were few but it was early yet so we sat and enjoyed an extra cup of coffee.

I let Karen have her minute but I could see she was not thinking about the same thing I was. Besides smiling at my wife I was looking over her shoulder at a young couple. She was tall blonde with a broad mouth and bright blue eyes. He was thin hard and smiling as if he knew he was going to get laid before this day would come to a close.

Karen turned to see what I was looking at and when she looked back at me. She said "I want to go home and be there when John comes home and I want for us to have many more foursomes." I knew it was time to go.

A story of a loving swinging family... Please vote.

12