University Discoveries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran his lips and up and down my shaft while using his tongue to tease the underside of my cock. He knew exactly how to bring me quickly to the brink. I was panting and rocking on my heels causing my cock to gently fuck his willing mouth. Each time he slid his lips down my dick I thrusted forward meeting his mouth. When I pulled back he would grab my shaft to keep from pulling my cock free of his mouth. After he drank down several spurts of my cum he squeezed my cock and milked the last few drops onto his tongue while I watched.

After swallowing those drops he said, "I love you babe."

I smiled and reached down to pull him to his feet. My intention was to return the favor but he postponed my going to my knees by pulling me into an embrace. His lips found mine and our tongues met in a gentle kiss. When I broke the kiss and moved my lips to his chest he stopped me.

"No time babe. We will be late for our date."

The last thing I cared about at that point was going out with some girl I barely knew. But it was Greg's show and it seemed very important to him.

"I got to take a shower. Pick out something nice to wear. Oh and be sure to wear that sexy thong I got you," He said as he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist.

As he reached for the door he added, "I promise everything will be ok."

I wasn't sure if he was talking about the date or the thing with Jeff. I didn't bother to dwell on the subject. I had to choose something to wear and dig out the thong. I had actually only worn it once and would not have picked it for that night. But made Greg happy I was happy to wear it. It had been to make him happy the other time I wore it.

He gave it to me as a gift and then left the room so I could put in on under my jeans for him. When he returned to the room he had me do a sexy striptease for him. It didn't feel all that sexy as I always thought I looked awkward dancing. When I got down to the thong he pulled me over to where he was sitting. He blew me to completion through the silky material of the skimpy underwear.

As I slipped the thong on that night I remember thinking how glad I was that I had washed it and not left it cum filled as a souvenir. Before putting anything else on I paused and looked at myself in the mirror. I definitely looked more like some stripper than a college student getting ready for a date. The thong really wasn't much more than pouch that barely held my cock and balls. I turned around to look at my ass and saw I looked almost completely naked from the rear. The thin strip attaching the pouch to the waistband in the back was buried in my ass crack. The waistband itself was less than a quarter inch of elastic. I had second thoughts about wearing it when I considered what my date might think if we did end up fucking that night. A guy wearing a thong or much of anything other than white briefs or solid color boxers was pretty unusual in those days. I decided to wait to get dressed until Greg came back from the shower. That way he would get to see me in the thong and I could change into something else. I lay on the bed on my belly and pretended to sleep until he returned.

12