Unlocking Tally Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like wearing it?" Rei asked.

"Yeah, actually I...ah!" a little cry of pleasure as the large base of the toy passed through my ring. "It was just, like, a sensation party down there."

"Yay!" Rei said, doing a little dance that was not necessarily sexy, but still adorable. She stuck out her hand. "Here, give it to me. I'll wrap it up and put it in my bag."

I did so, and gave a little shiver as my body got used to not having anything inside it. Which was weird. A few weeks ago, I didn't picture myself having to adjust to a world where there wasn't a piece of sculpted glass in my butt, but that's life, I guess. Maybe. Rei finished putting the plug into her bag, and turned, coming over and entwining our hands together.

"Good time?" she asked.

"Amazing," I replied, looking into her eyes. We both smiled, now surprisingly bashful despite just having done what can only be referred to as banging.

Before we could savor the moment, though, a low rumble of voices began to drift in from outside the restroom. Rei and I exchanged glances as we quickly fumbled to compose ourselves. I had managed to get my skirt rearranged and she had halfway unfastened the strap-on harness before doors burst open.

"Well, that's the thing, right? If we're going to Stephanie's tonight, we're going to have to do it after the movie."

"I just don't want to be up too late, you know. I've got a big Perl test tomorrow and that class is a BIIIITCH!"

From the sounds of the voices, it was a group of approximately three or four young women. Rei and I had frozen in our tracks like deer in headlights. The door rattled.

"Occupied!" Rei shouted, and the rattling ceased. Fortunately, the handicap stall we were in was wide enough to hide the two sets of feet that currently resided inside of it.

The talk continued outside the stall. Apparently there was some party, they were going out to One Guy's Italian beforehand. Sounded like a fun time, despite my current fear mode. Looking over at Rei, she had quietly slipped off the harness and was carefully putting it and the dildo into her bag. I couldn't help but look at her now-exposed crotch, little droplets of wetness clinging to her unkempt pubic hair. A little bit of pride came over me for getting that sort of response. Her jeans were still in a pile around her ankles. Glancing down at them, she seemed to get an idea.

"Ssh" she said, softly, putting a finger to her lips. She moved closer to me, put a hand on my shoulder, and began motioning downward with her head. I looked at her with confusion. She simply gestured more emphatically, and began pushing down on me.

Still not quite understanding what was going on, I slowly began to get down on my knees. Once I was fully kneeling, Rei lifted her leg, resting one foot on the toilet. From here, I had a perfect view of her vagina. It was quite different than mine, her lips less exposed than my almost puffy labia. The entire area was moist, and, before I could comment or make any interaction of my own, she had grabbed me by the back of the hair and pushed me face-first into her damp mound. My lips made contact almost involuntarily, and it took me a second to recover from the sudden action. Still, I knew what was required of me.

I slowly stuck out my tongue. Crazy stall sex aside, this was still a big first for me. Going down on a girl. What should I do? Should I do the alphabet thing? I couldn't even concentrate enough to remember how the alphabet even went! All the while, there were still voices coming from outside the stall.

"I just don't want to talk to him, you know? If it's going to make that bitch jealous, than what's even the point?"

Sounded juicy, although not the juicy that was of primary concern to me right now. As I made contact with Rei's outer lips, her taste began to fill my mouth. It wasn't unpleasant. A bit tangier than mine, and the hair was something to adjust to, but not bad. Apparently my efforts were appreciated, as Rei began slowly running her fingers across my scalp.

Slowly, I started licking the tip of my tongue around her lips, stopping before I reached her clit. I repeated the motion a few times, starting from the bottom and moving my way up. After a few cycles of this, the increased grip on my hair told me it was time to stop teasing. I flattened my tongue and began taking a long, slow lick, dipping into her wet hole for just a moment before continuing upward. Rei's squirms told me I was on the right track, and, by the time I had reached her clit, the repetitive clenching and unclenching of her hands were clear evidence of her state of mind. But not yet. I decided to tease a bit more, breathing softly over her tiny pink nub as I hovered my mouth over her. She began gripping firmly on my shoulders as I simply enjoyed the wafting smell of her arousal. I supposed it was time to stop delaying things.

Once I started lightly flicking my tongue across Rei's clit, it became harder and harder to hold on to her. She squirmed and squirmed, trying not to make any noise that would alert our unsuspecting audience outside. Or maybe they did suspect. They could probably smell our sex in the air. In a way, that made it even hotter as I began gently sucking on Rei's clit as I continued running my tongue back and forth across it. She was soaked at this point, and I could tell she was getting close to her climax.

One more big step. I exhaled in anticipation (which Rei didn't seem to mind), before bringing my index finger up and slowly starting to run it along her labia. It wasn't long before I found the entrance to her pussy, and began slowly sliding my finger inside.

Okay, Tally. Your finger is inside someone. Focus on the sexy times and not how weird and bizarre that is to you right now. It's fine. People stick fingers in things all the time.

Seeing that this was getting a response, I began running my finger along the top of her inner walls, feeling the texture of her as I began drawing it back toward me in a "come hither" motion." I could hear Rei above me, panting harder. Looking up from my work on her clit, I could see her roughly groping her breasts over her bra. Slowly, began inserting a second finger, feeling it slip in with ease thanks to her aroused state. My pace quickened as I continued licking her clit and pumping my fingers into her, faster and faster. The conversation continued outside, but all I could hear was her panting as I continued to plunge into her pussy. Her grip on my hair grew tighter, and I could feel her squeezing my fingers.

"Tally!" she groaned softly.

Rei arched her back, throwing her head back in a silent moan. My digits were gripped tight within her as an extra quantity of her juices began to trickle out of her. I dutifully lapped it up as she continued convulsing above me, every movement of my tongue making her squirm a little more. Finally, she relaxed her grip, her body unclenching. I slowly drew my fingers out of her, stopping to make sure she was watching before I stuck them into my mouth, tasting the remainder of her arousal. She quickly began pulling on my shirt, gesturing for me to stand up. I did so, and she grabbed me, hard, pulling me into an incredibly intense kiss. Our tongues danced around each other, sharing her taste, as our hands roamed over each other's bodies. The world seemed to disappear as be clutched at each other, barely stopping to breathe through our lips locked.

Eventually, we stopped, coming up for air. We both smiled at each other, and then glanced around the stall, listening for any voices. Apparently the other occupants of the bathroom had left during our make-out session. With great effort, I managed to stop holding on to her and stepped back, trying my best to straighten out the rumpled mess my clothes and hair had become.

"We should probably get back to the others," I suggested. "They're probably wondering where we went."

"Eh," Rei shrugged as she began putting her pants back on. "I'll just tell them we got caught up reading Owly or something. That's a real thing that can happen."

"Can it not be Owly though? I feel a little weird using a kid's comic as an excuse when we were having sex."

"Fine. Captain Morality over here," she said with a smirk.

As we left the stall, I briefly grabbed her and gave her another quick peck on the lips.

"Thank you, again, for that."

"No problem. Thank YOU."

I waved my hand at her. "Bah." We started washing our hands in the sink. Hopefully the sex smell wouldn't be too pervasive. I splashed some water onto my mouth, as well. Her taste was pleasant, but obvious. "You know, as fun as this has been, maybe next time we can do it in an actual, like, place? Where people live. With, like, a bedroom and stuff?"

"Fine, I'll spoil you," Rei replied. "Although some parts of later tonight will involve you not being on a bed. But being in...some other furniture, you might say."

"You have other furniture?"

"For special occasions," she said. "Tally, by the end of the night you'll be saying: 'Where does she get those wonderful toys.' Except, you know, I'd be able to tell you. Because I bought them online and stuff."

"Ha!" I said, giving her the old finger-guns. "Other Batman Reference. I'd give an actual one, but my brain is too sex-addled to think of one."

"Fair enough," she replied. We started to walk out of the bathroom, my legs a bit wobbly. Worth it, though.

Now to find out what the rest of the Date Day had in store...

12