Untamed Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laffalot
laffalot
646 Followers

Krystal had all she could do to stay with her daughter as Hannah's body went into convulsions from the insane pleasure. The tightness wrapped around her arm became even more pronounced, and she yanked her fist back and out. It came out with a pop, and a rocket of scalding hot female cum sprayed forth from the stretched hole. After the initial blast, Krystal drove her hand back inside, while her other hand rubbed Hannah's swollen clitoris.

The whole time this was taking place, David was holding his daughters hands and watching. He knew better than to interrupt when Krystal was in the zone, and he could tell that she was now.

Now in all of Hannah's twenty one years on the planet, she had experienced several hundred damn good orgasms with dozens of different people, but never in her life did she ever expect to have the kind of orgasm she was currently having. So intense was the pleasure, that she was losing control of her functions. Her arms and legs flopped like a fish out of water, her eyes rolled back in her head, her toes curled and her hands clenched into fists.

Krystal played her daughter like a maestro to draw out her orgasm as long as she could, and only stopped when Hannah finally went limp from total exhaustion. It was the first time that she had ever managed to make someone cum so hard that they passed out.

"She's out!" David exclaimed with awe. "Holy shit, I've never seen anyone cum that hard."

"I think we've found our idea for a movie with her in the lead. Imagine having her getting fisted until she passes out from pure pleasure. It'll be a best seller."

---

Kristen lasted better than an hour before she couldn't hold her urine anymore. Kevin had entered a near sleep like state after his last orgasm. His cock had actually shrunk down to about half hard and remained that way despite the efforts of the sucking tube to keep it hard. He didn't think that he could cum again anytime soon, as his body was exhausted. He was zoned out when he heard his sister's hesitant voice call his name.

"K-Kevin?"

Snapping back into focus, Kevin took a deep breath through his nose, the heavy smell of Kristen's sex reminding him of where he was. "Mmmphh?"

"I- I can't wait any longer. I tried to hold it, but I- I have to pee."

Feeling his cock surge, Kevin wondered if it was from the sucking hose, or from the knowledge that he was about to be forced to swallow his sister's piss. "Hmmm." He had made peace with the fact that he may have to drink pee, and had decided that his twin sister's pee was the pee that he would be most okay with.

"I'm so sorry Kevin, I love you," Kristen whispered as she let go.

It started as a trickle, slowly filling Kevin's mouth, and he quickly realized that swallowing with his mouth wide open was going to be very hard. With no other choice, he relaxed his throat and let the warm liquid flow down like it was flowing down a tub drain. The spray intensified and his throat began to convulse as the stinging fluid coursed down his esophagus into his belly. It was as awful as it was wonderful, so wanton and wicked, so lewd and licentious, so carnal and corrupt. Another orgasm snuck up on him and his balls started pump, but there was nothing coming out since he had been drained dry already.

"NNNNAAAAHHHHGGGGHH!" Kevin screamed as his overworked cock thrummed and squirted just a tiny bit of thick cream. It wasn't a very pleasurable orgasm, and since there was so little cum, the pump didn't slow down. Within seconds, the taste of piss was forgotten as the sensitivity in his shaft grew to painful new heights. "OOOHHHHHFFFFFFF MMM MMM MMM UNNNNHH!"

"Kevin? Are you alright?" Kristen asked as her pee stopped flowing.

"Mmmphhh, mmmphhh, mmmphhh," came the sounds from from Kevin as he whimpered his distress into Kristen's pussy.

---

It was bright and early when David, Krystal and Hannah made their way to the doghouse to release Kevin and Kristen. Hannah was walking somewhat bowlegged and looked a bit worse for the wear, but she was anxious to see how her brother and sister fared overnight. The room smelled strong of urine and cum, and the machine was still pumping away at Kevin's cock. Krystal flipped the switch and the tube stopped pumping, drawing a heaving moan from Kevin. His eyes were closed to slits but it was obvious that he was still awake.

"I see that Kristen did some wiggling last night," David remarked upon seeing where her pussy was now residing. "I wondered if she would figure out how to do that."

A loud moan came from Kevin as his mother pulled his soft cock from the infernal tube. It was covered in slime and had a purple tint to it, but it would recover with time. "I'll bet he won't be using this thing for a few days," Krystal joked, giving the abused member a quick stroke and causing Kevin to grunt.

David rolled the table out from under Kristen and let Hannah start to unstrap her brother while he began to lower Kristen.

"Kevin nearly filled the semen cup, but I think he ran dry," Krystal said. "Too bad for him, if he had shot one more load, the machine would have shut down."

"I- I peed on Kevin," Kristen whimpered. "Twice...I feel so bad for him. I think he had to swallow it the second time."

"It's okay sweetie, I'll bet that he loved it just as much as your father does."

"What? Daddy...you drink pee?"

"Only your mothers baby," he answered. "And only when she allows me."

"But...Kevin had no choice. I tried to hold it back, but I couldn't last."

"Why don't I allow you to use your father as a urinal for a few days, so you can see how enjoyable it is for him."

"You'd let me do that?"

"Of course honey. I want my kids to experience everything fun about sex."

As David released the binds holding Kristen in her uncomfortable position, he gently rubbed her muscles. Soon he was undoing her legs from the bar and she grunted in pain as he let them down. He massaged her calf and thighs, then as an after thought, he yanked the vibe from her ass.

"Auugh!" Kristen yelped as the plug came out, along with a spray of water. Not nearly as much came out as went in, but it was still embarrassing to her as she was unable to hold it in. Her sphincter just wouldn't close after being vibrated and dilated for so many hours. Water flowed out and ran to the drain in the middle of the floor.

"David dear, I think the twins have had a rough night."

Kevin was gingerly stepping down from the table he had spent the night on. "You could say that," he mumbled. He had to hold his sister or else he would have fallen over.

"Well then, why don't we all get in the shower and get cleaned up then. Hannah's got a very busy day today, and I want Kevin and Kristen to get a few hours rest, your grandparents are coming over later this afternoon, and you two may have to entertain them if we are still filming."

"Well that's good," Hannah said, "They can entertain them with the story of their long night."

They all laughed as they walked together out of the doghouse, and closed the door.

The End

Thank you for reading about the adventures of the Lansing family. Please take a moment to leave a comment.

laffalot
laffalot
646 Followers
12