Until You Return To Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peaches
Peaches
4 Followers

His long fingers strayed over my shoulders as he sucked my nipples inside his mouth, making me wiggle and squirm. His tongue made a path down to my abdomen, then swirled around my tummy as he lifted my ass, bringing my steaming hot pussy to his face. His nose drifted gently across the tender folds of skin that enveloped my femininity, inhaling deeply of the aroma that made his blood do more than simmer. Mark immersed his face within my firm thighs, his tongue dancing erotically around my sweet sex bud, causing me to tremble and moan. I ached for this man to ease the intense thirst in my loins. I didn't think I'd ever achieve his brand of patience that he so desired me to have. I wanted him.

Lifting my rounded curves even higher, he situated my shapely legs onto his broad shoulders, providing him free access to my dripping cavity. Leaning down, he licked up the liquid secreting from my begging vagina...wanting to sample all that was mine. "Sarah, you taste like honey from the gods. I can't get enough of you." he murmured. My breath quickened. I felt like I was drowning as wave after wave of sensations took over my faculties.

I gasped as Mark then raised his hardened cock and aimed it deep within my walls, making me shudder as it hit my g-spot. My spine arched upward as spasms rocked my entire being, and I screamed out his name in ecstasy! My long lashes lowered, shielding my eyes from his view as he continued to plunder my velvet lined cave. I could tell by his labored breathing that he was near a climax. My breasts swayed as he plunged within me a couple more times. I opened my eyes to see him lean his head back and call out my name as he exploded his sperm into my waiting orifice.

Our juices mingled and dribbled down over his shaft and onto his balls as rolls of pleasure continued to shake his system. Lowering my back to the mattress, Mark unlocked the cufflinks and drew me near to him, allowing my contours to meld with his...our legs entwined.

We lay there awhile, allowing our skins to cool...our heartbeats to settle. Mark spoke of his dreams...his future. I listened quietly, allowing his soft words to soothe my senses. My left arm went around his chest and I laid my head on his shoulder, my damp hair falling across my cheek as I used him as my pillow. We drifted off to sleep, resting up for the day ahead of us.

Rays of sunshine filtered through the window curtains as I woke up the next morning. Gazing down, I noticed that Marmalade had made himself at home between Mark and me, and he was nudging my arm, wanting his breakfast. I drew him to me and gave him a cuddle, promising him that I would feed him soon. Mark was still sleeping soundly, snoring gently, so I slipped quietly from bed and took a quick shower.

The morning gave promise of being a hot day so I attired myself in a pair of blue cotton shorts, a cream-colored top, and white sandals. Arranging my brown curls on top of my head with a small comb, I headed for the kitchen to fix us some food to break our fast.

Standing at the sink, I whipped up some batter and poured small amounts of it into a hot oiled skillet to make small Silver Dollar pancakes. As they were cooking, I pulled the fresh strawberries and whipped cream from the refrigerator and laid them on the counter. I'd hulled and cleaned the berries the morning before so all I had to do was lay them on top of the cakes and top it all with the cream. After placing the plates of food on the table, I called for Mark to wake up, that breakfast was ready.

Mark strolled into the kitchen, hair brushed, clothed in a pair of tan shorts and a white T-shirt, brown loafers on his feet. "Mmm, smells good, honey," he remarked as he slipped his arms around my waist and gave me a warm hug. I handed him the fresh pot of coffee as I carried the cups and saucers to the table. I was hungry and I was sure he was too.

Pushing his plate away and sipping on his coffee, my guest groaned. "That was wonderful but I sure did eat too much." I couldn't help but laugh at him as he rolled his eyes and ran his hand across his stomach. Moving my chair back, I gathered the dishes and piled them in the sink. Afterwards I returned to finish my coffee with him and go over our plans for the day.

It was already 8 AM and Mark had to take his shower and pack. I'd need to fix a simple lunch to be eaten before we left that afternoon. He had a long and tiring plane ride ahead of him to London. I took the last sip of my coffee and then made my way to the bedroom to make up the bed so Mark could use the room to pack his bags without being hampered by rumpled bedclothes.

I could hear him in the shower, singing his heart out as the water streamed on his body. I stood up from smoothing a wrinkle on the bed, closing my eyes, making that one more memory to store away for lonely nights. Putting a last pat to the pillows, I wandered to the living room and put everything to rights. I opened the curtains to let the sunshine in the room, making it bright and cheerful.

Noises came from the other room. I could hear the unsnapping of luggage and Mark moving around in there. Traveling to where he was, I sat on the corner of the bed, legs crossed, watching him put his clothes neatly in the bag. I marveled at how organized he was. Everything seemed to have its place and fit in neatly. He laid out what he wanted to wear later and then closed the lid, clicking it shut.

"Come talk to me in the kitchen while I make some chicken salad for lunch, Mark," I said and grabbed him by the hand, pulling him along with me. I pointed to a barstool near the stove where he could sit while I moved around the room. "It's already getting warm today. Humidity is high, how about a Coke? I know you aren't used to our heat. It takes a while to adjust to Georgia's climate." "If you don't mind, I'd love one," he answered. "This heat you have here is frightful after living in England. I don't see how you endure it." I lifted a bowl of freshly cooked chicken from the top shelf of the refrigerator, grabbed two cans of cold soda and handed him one. "That should help you cool down a bit," I said.

As I chopped the meat and turned it into chicken salad, my English guest filled me in on his email pals...the ones he wrote and how they were doing these days. "It's amazing how attached we can become to these people in far-away places. It's as if they become part of one's own family," he commented. I felt the same way. "It sure is," I agreed. "It's amazing to find friends so much like ourselves in different cultures too. Who would have ever guessed?"

The morning passed swiftly as we chatted. Before we knew it, it was noon and we lunched on the sandwiches and chips I'd fixed, then sat back quietly with our thoughts in our heads. "Well, we don't have the luxury of daydreaming," I told Mark and grinned. "We need to put your stuff in the car and get going or you'll miss your flight." Mark moved his bags to the carport door as I filled the dishwasher. He took one last look around the rooms, making sure he didn't leave anything behind. As he changed into his traveling clothes, I sifted through my garments in the closet 'til I found a red, wrap-a-round skirt to replace the blue shorts I'd been wearing. It would be more suitable for going to the airport. I dreaded seeing him leave.

Soft warm air from the opened car window touched my cheek and ruffled my hair as we drove to the air terminal. My right hand reached out to twine my finger's through his. His hand gripped mine in response to my touch. I could hear him hum quietly to himself as he gazed out the window, watching the scenes fly by. He turned back to me and I could feel his eyes caress my skin as he said, "I really wish I could have stayed longer, Sarah. I would love to spend more time in your presence. In these small moments we've shared, I have already started to feel the depth of your soul, the love and caring of your nature. Hopefully I'll be able to get back this way soon to see you again." A tear trickled down my cheek and I blinked my eyes. I was overcome with emotion and I couldn't reply right then. I squeezed his hand again and nodded. Mark seemed to understand and gave a contented sigh.

Atlanta's International Airport is one of the busiest air terminals in the world. The parking lots there verified that when we had to search hard to find a vacant place to settle the car. At 1 PM the pavement was already hot and steamy so we hurried inside the building and got my guest checked in, his baggage inspected. Security is very tight these days with bombs and such throughout the world. There is no such thing as being too safe when flying.

With some spare time left before his flight, we looked through a couple shops located within the depot. Mark wanted to buy a book and some magazines to read on his long journey home. These stores carry a bit of everything for the travelers and I gazed at the contents under a glass counter. Here I found bits and pieces of jewelry and watches. A delicate, heart-shaped pendent on a gold chain lay before my eyes. Mark spied it too and asked the nearby clerk to let him see it. After deciding it was a good piece of jewelry and not some junk, he told the lady he'd take it and paid the price. Turning me around, he fastened the clasp of the chain around my neck and whispered in my ear. "Wear this in remembrance of me, sweet one. Let it remind you that I'll come back looking for you. I do not want 'us' to end."

I lifted my hand and folded the gold heart into my palm, letting my thumb run across the delicate etching on the front of it. "How could I ever forget you, Mark?" I queried. "My heart already has begun to beat as one with yours. My soul will be searching constantly for yours, as it needs it to survive. I will keep this pendent lying against my heart 'til you return to me." As I uttered my last word, Mark lifted my chin and leaned down to kiss me tenderly on my lips. "I love you too, Sarah," he whispered.

As we wandered back to his flight gate, we could hear them call for passengers to board the plane. We rushed to the gate and hugged tightly before he walked through the opening for 'passengers only.' I pressed my nose up against the windowpane, watching my loved one climb onto the plane for England. My lashes fluttered as I breathed upon the glass, making the window cloudy. My hand raised and I rubbed the haze away, my attention being on the dark-haired man walking up those steps, entering the portal of the aircraft. I sighed deeply as the plane lifted into the air, taking Mark away from me. I turned and began the lonely trip back home.

Marmalade greeted me at the door, purring, wanting to be picked up. I buried my face, deep into his fur, hugging him tightly as much for myself as for him.

Peaches
Peaches
4 Followers