Untouchable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was knocked unconscious and flew backwards. Just then the boy with the silver hair was starting to gain his strength back. He looked up and saw Naomi flying towards a tree. Noticing the color of the girl's hair and seeing she was young, he quickly realized who it was.

Using the first spell that came to his mind he concentrated and used it. "Winds of dormant". His mother hadn't taught him many spells but the ones she did teach him were so he could get away from an enemy fast. Green energy that looked like wind surrounded Naomi. She was stopped and gently put back on the ground. She lay there not moving. Zidane got to his feet. The dragon realized its chance and ran toward Naomi.

Zidane realizing what the dragon had on its mind ran in front of Naomi to protect her. The dragon stopped in front of Zidane. He pulled out his staff and held it in front of himself in defense. "I wont let you hurt her". As if the dragon understood he started getting ready to attack. Right off the bat he used flame burst. A dragon's main attack. When it hit Zidane he slipped back a yard trying to hold the blast from hitting Naomi. Even though the staff had a high magic defense, it wasn't a low spark he was dealing with.

Just then the staff couldn't hold the pressure and snapped in two. It blast Zidane backwards into the tree that he had saved Naomi from. He fell down to the base ready to give up right then. Then he looked and saw the dragon was about to attack Naomi. He found out he couldn't move though. He just closed his eyes and hoped for it to end. Just then he heard her voice. "Please help me. Please someone." It was in his mind. He looked at the dragon and thought "Its to late, I cant reach you that fast." But then he thought of what his mother had told him. "Become a warrior. Be as strong as you can and never give up."

"No I wont give up. Ill never let anyone hurt her. ILL NEVER LET YOU HURT MY SISTER!!"

Feeling a power surge the dragon automatically looked up. There sat the boy yes but something was different. The boy's hair was glowing and looked more spiked up. His whole body was glowing. He opened his eyes and pulled out the Ultima weapon. "I will never let you hurt her. NEVER". Just then his sword started to glow and then a blade of pure energy shot out of it. He had finally found out how to use the sword. In a fit of rage he ran strait toward the dragon.

Realizing the boy was going to attack the dragon got ready to use flare again. At 20 feet, Zidane jumped into the air, barely missing the flare. And came down yelling," Ill never forgive you. RAZOKIN!!" The blade came down on the dragon's head exploding and slicing the whole dragon in half before destroying it completely.

Zidane fell back down and landed on his feat. He ran over to Naomi and leaned down. "Are you ok?" Naomi started to stir and opened her eyes. "Are you ok?" The glow around Zidane was gone. As soon as Naomi got to her feat and said she was fine Zidane fell to the ground. "That's good," he said right before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

***

Zidane woke to the birds chirping outside. He found himself in a room that had defiantly been decorated by a female judging by the colors and cloths lying around. He tried to move but found he couldn't. He was bandaged heavily and he didn't have that much strength either which made it harder. Trying hard he managed to sit up in the bed. Looking around he wondered where he was.

Naomi walked in the room not even looking at the bed. She took what looked like a gem off the dresser and put it in her pocket. When she turned around she gasped when she realized Zidane was awake. "Wow you scared me. Are you feeling ok?" When he nodded his head she smiled. "That's good, thank you for saving me. I owe you one."

"Don't worry about it. Where is my bag?" She pointed to a chair in the corner. "Can you get it for me." She went to the corner, grabbed the bag, and gave it to him. He pulled out a glove and put it on. Then as though it was there the whole time his armor appeared on him. She stared at him.

"How did you do that?" Zidane pointed to the gem that was embedded in the glove.

"When I want it, it comes." He then got out of bed and started walking to the door.

She got in front of him. "You can't go. You aren't strong enough yet." And with that she pushed him back on the bed. A sign of anger passed over him.

"Listen, I don't want to hurt you but don't get in my way." She just stood there in his way. Then he remembered. This was his sister. "Where is your father?"

"He's outside." Zidane turned around. Naomi put her arms down. It didn't matter because Zidane ran and jumped out the window. Naomi followed after him but was not as fast. By the time she had caught up to him he had already started talking to her dad. Her father hugged him and started laughing and crying at the same time. This confused her. "Dad are you ok."

Her father turned to her. "Naomi have you been introduced." Naomi shook her head. "Well Naomi, this is Zidane, your twin brother." This hit her like a bolt of lightning. She just stood there in total shock.

"Father, maybe you should take her inside and set her down. This isn't easy news to take." His father nodded and started walking back to the home. "Father, do you know where my sword is?" He pointed to a shed near what looked like to be a training ground. He nodded and walked off towards it.

"So that is my sister. She is beautiful. Probably got it from mom." He reaches the shed. Inside are all different kinds of weapons and armor. Lying on a table is my sword, which is next to what appears to be my sister's sword. I grab mine and go outside to the training ground. I look at the sword and try to remember what I did to get it to work.

He tried holding it up. That didn't work. Then it hit him. "When I saved Naomi I was glowing. I must have been having a ZX reaction. According to the books I've read, if ones emotion is very high, that person has a ZX which causes the person's strength, magic power, and concentration to rise. So it must be the concentration I am missing", he thought.

He sat down on the ground, and started to meditate. His concentration was focused on the sword. Then he opened his eyes and just as he had expected, the blade was there. He stood up and swung it around. It was kind of heavy, it always had been but that's why it's a two handed sword.

He noticed the dummy on the pole. He got into fighting position and charged it. He slashed and stabbed and then jumped back. The dummy fell onto the ground. The sword had barely resisted when he had cut it. "Pretty impressive." The voice from behind startled him. It was his father. "Did your mom teach you how to use that?" Zidane shook his head. "Then how did you figure out how to use it?"

Zidane shrugged. "I didn't know how until yesterday when I saved Naomi." His father walked up to him.

"Thank you for saving her. I don't think she would have been able to beat that dragon".

Zidane shook his head. "She wouldn't have had to fight it if I hadn't came along." It was his father's turn to shrug.

"Your mother told you to come. And also you had to." He looked toward the house. "She is my pride and joy. And from what I hear your mother feels the same way about you. That is why I thank you."

Zidane looked at him, "you saw mother?" He nodded.

"It was nice seeing her again. She said hi," he looked at the sword, " I think you need to grow into the sword. I wouldn't worry though. You should see your sister and her sword. She defiantly needs to grow." This made them both laugh. "Well it is starting to get late. Do you want to get something to eat?" Zidane nodded. "Come on then. We will go cook something. I wonder if Naomi has wore off the shock yet."

***

The next few days passed quickly. Zidane's father taught him more skills as a warrior and taught Naomi more magic. He told him as much as he could about what they were up againced although he really didn't know himself. Zidane didn't see much of Naomi and that was fine with him. Everyday after training and dinner Zidane would go walking, well actually it was more jumping, thru the forest. He would go to a small stream to wash and relax. He wasn't used to washing in a bath. As he relaxed he thought of his mother. She said that once he got here he would know where to go next. The obvious would be to go to other cities and train some more. But he didn't really know.

All of a sudden he heard some footsteps. Not knowing what it was he sunk beneath the water. He waited for three minutes. Right when he was about to get out he saw a face over the water. He couldn't tell who but since it was impossible to see him from the top, he stayed there. Whoever it was knew he was in there because it didn't leave.

Zidane couldn't wait any longer. Needing air he jumped out of the water.

***

Naomi was getting really bored. She had read every book she had at least twice. Then she looked out her window and saw her brother going into the forest. Not knowing what else to do she took off after him. He was a lot faster than her so she had to run as hard as she could just to keep him in sight. Finally he stopped at a stream. She hid behind some bushes and waited for him to move. He just dived into the water leaving his cloths on. She got a little closer so she could see.

When she looked at the stream he wasn't there. All she saw was her reflection. She knew he was there so she waited. All of a sudden Zidane jumped out of the water. She jumped back about to faint.

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!" she screamed. Zidane just looked at her.

"Why were you following me?" She had to think of an answer.

"I was bored and didn't have anything better to do." She was sounding like a stuck up snob and she knew it.

"Well all you had to do is ask and I would of brought you along." Zidane jumped out on the other side of the stream. Naomi couldn't believe what she was seeing. He was completely naked in front of her and didn't even mind. It was then she noticed how many muscles he had. His whole body was in shape. She found her self wishing he would turn around so she could see the rest of him.

He still had the glove on though. Zidane looked at the gem and his cloths just appeared on him.

"Ill never get how you do that." Zidane turned around and laughed.

"Maybe ill get you one later on. Well if you want to use the stream its all yours." He turned around and started walking away.

"Where are you going?" He stopped and turned his head.

"That is my business. But if you'd like to know, I advise you to hurry up." Zidane started walking again. Naomi ran after him. She finally caught up with him.

"Your supposed to be the same age as me yet your more athletic than me. And I train everyday. Why is that?" Naomi asked. Zidane stopped walking.

"Well I guess that you got moms looks and I got her agility."

"Do I really look like her?" Zidane nodded.

"Same hair, face, eyes, figure, and beauty." Zidane looked into her eyes. "Well I guess we both go the eyes." For some reason Zidane felt complete when he looked in her eyes. It was like they were supposed to be there. Right then. Knowing he couldn't keep staring at her, he turned his head and walked on.

Naomi had felt the same as Zidane did. The only thing that was different is she started getting those feelings again. They were 10 times worse than last time. It almost made her feel sick. "Come on Naomi or do you want to get left behind." Naomi noticed Zidane was way ahead of her and dashed after him. He was standing next to a giant tree. Naomi was running so fast she didn't even notice what was in front of her. She fell strait over the cliff.

Zidane who had expected this already had his arms around her. "Better watch it, that first steps a doosy." He picked her up, put her over his shoulder, and jumped into the air.

"ZIDANE WHAT ARE YOU DOOOOINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG AHHHHHHHH!!!" The cliff was 20 feet across, an easy task for Zidane. When they landed on the other side Naomi jumped off and started yelling. "What are you doing, you almost got us killed!"

"I could of jumped a gap twice that big with three people on my shoulder. Don't worry about it. Even if I didn't make it I have ways of getting up safely." Again he started walking without her. She didn't notice he was gone yet and when she did look in that direction, it wasn't Zidane who was standing there. It was another dragon.

Knowing that she had forgot her sword she did the only logical thing. "ZIDANE HELP MEEEEEEEE." The dragon looked hungry and got ready to eat her. Just then Zidane appeared in front of her.

"Don't even think about it Gigas. How many times do I have to tell you. You eat monsters, not humans. Or do I have to do what I did last time." The dragons eyes changed from rage to fear as it turned around and walked away.

"How....how did you do that Zidane"

"Well along time ago that dragon attacked me." Zidane pointed to the scares on its tail. "Every time it attacked me or another human I would cut of its tail. It isn't a fast learner but sooner or later it stopped. Now lets go. We don't have much farther." Zidane started walking some more. "I don't usually come here since it takes so long, but since I finished chores early I thought why not." Finally they came upon an old wood building. "This building used to be a shrine. It is said that if two people who have the same blood come in here together, they can accomplish whatever goals they set. When I was younger my mom had bought some farming land. It had been drained of its nutrients and didn't look like it could grow anything. So we came here and prayed to be able to farm the land and make healthy crops. That year we had the best crops in the whole village. Farmers were begging use to sell it to them. So we sold it to the highest bidder and we have been living off of the money from then on." Zidane started to walk into the building followed by Naomi.

The door pushed easily and they came upon an assortment of statues and scrolls. They went to the center circle and sat down facing each other. "What are we praying for", asked Naomi.

"Something my mom told me. Ok hold my hands and repeat everything I say. Concentrate on the words and your soul. Ok" Zidane cleared his throat and began. ::

"Gods of the planet. Winds of the storm. Help us protect those we love, and destroy those who wish to harm us. Give us the strength to vanish evil, and anyone who wants to destroy our planet. We beg of you."

The whole shrine lit up with a brilliant light. And was gone just as soon as it came. They opened their eyes and looked around. "Our prayers were heard." Zidane got up and helped Naomi to her feat. "Now lets go home." Naomi hesitated.

"Zidane what are we fighting againced."

"I don't know but what ever it is, it must be a danger to the planet. I don't really understand any of this. I was leading a happy life with my mother and then I had to leave just like that. I didn't even know how to use the Ultima weapon yet. But now that I am here I will protect our planet from whatever wants to harm it."

Naomi walked over and hugged her brother. "I'm proud of you." Zidane noticed he was starting to get the same feeling he had in the woods. Naomi started to feel like she had in the bath. Trying to get them to stop she backed away from here brother.

"Naomi are you ok?" She nodded and started walking with her head down. Zidane started to get curious to why she was acting this way. "Naomi are you sure you are ok?" She nodded again but Zidane knew she was lying. Trying to hear here thoughts like last time he closed his eyes and concentrated. Then he heard it.

"Why am I feeling this way? It never was this bad. Its like my body longs for him. But he's my own brother, that wouldn't be right. But when I look in those eyes, I want him so much. I want to touch him and hold him. But if I told him he would probably never talk to me again." Zidane couldn't believe what he was hearing. She had the same feelings as he did. He listened in again. "If I told him I loved him I wonder what he would say." Zidane got and idea. He tried talking to her with his mind.

"I would say I loved you too." As soon as Zidane thought it Naomi turned around. Zidane just kept walking like nothing had happened. He wasn't lying. After just spending a couple of days with her, he loved her. Although he wanted to talk to her, he didn't know what to say. So he kept his distance. "Maybe one day I can show her my feelings. But until then, ill keep quiet," Zidane thought to himself.

***

After hearing the way Naomi felt about him, Zidane tried to be around Naomi whenever he could. He helped her with her chores after he got done with his own. Then after supper Naomi would always come to his room which his father had made up, to talk. They talked about everything, learning what each others lives were like when they were young, about how there parents taught them to fight, anything that they could. They getting along very well and there father was pleased.

Then one day after everything was done, Naomi came to his room right on schedule, and they started talking. Naomi brought up the subject of past loves.

"So Zidane, have you ever had a girlfriend or courted anyone." Naomi thought if she asked, she could find out whether he had one right now. Zidane thought for a sec and realized he had never had a girlfriend. His mother had told him about how girls and boys get together and one day get married but he had never thought about it much.

"No actually, I have never had one."

Naomi's mouth dropped. "You've never had a girlfriend ever?" Zidane shook his head.

"I never really thought about it. The girls all acted as though I was different with my hair and eyes. So most just stayed away. I didn't have many friends. My mother was all I needed at the time." Zidane laid back on his bed. "Maybe I'm hopeless." Zidane looked at Naomi who still had her mouth dropped in disbelief. He reached up and closed it. "Wow is it that surprising. How many have you had."

"Well I've never had a boyfriend either but I cant believe no girls liked you. I mean come on there must have been one. I cant even go into town without some boy asking me if I like to take a walk with him sometime or something like that." Zidane thought really hard.

"Well there was one girl. When I was 7 I met a girl while I was picking apples. She just came out of nowhere and looked about my age. She had blond hair and was really cute. She asked me if she could have one. Of course I gave her one and we had a conversation. We talked until sunset. She said she had to go so I gave her another apple and she left. Well the next day I went again since I had nothing better to do and she was there again. She told me she lived with her father in the slums of Zion. It was a real poor community. She said her father didn't let her out much so she didn't have any friends." Zidane got off the bed and went to the door.

"She came many times that week, I found out her name was Emerald. You know her as princess Emerald."

***

"Really, I didn't know that you lived with your mother." A girl of 7 stepped out from behind the tree. "You know what, I don't even know your name do I." A young boy of the same age jumped out from behind the tree.

"No I guess you don't. My names Zidane, what's yours."

"Everyone calls me Emerald." Zidane shook her hand and sat down with a bag of apples. "So you live with your mother, what's she like?" Zidane bit into an apple and thought about it.

"Well, she has hair the same as mine except its not spiky, her eyes are the same, and she is really nice. She lets me do almost anything I want. What about your parents, what are they like?"

"Well my mom died when I was 2, so I barely remember her. My dad is...well, he's nice but really strict. He had short dark hair and has lots of scares on his body from the war."