Unusual Hostesses Ch. 02

Story Info
The Hadid sisters attend a kinkier party; this one with toys.
7k words
4
1.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If anyone actually enjoys this series then please let me know. I'd like to know whether I should continue it.

As always all comments, especially constructive criticism, are much appreciated. Thanks for reading.

----------------------

Gigi and Bella received another invitation from Jacqueline and Ben. The sisters knew they would accept it, even before they learnt the details of the next party. When they finally read the whole letter they did not change their minds, but their cheeks were visibly flushed. Jacqueline clearly wanted to push their boundaries further, but the sisters were willing to explore their sexuality with the kinky mature woman.

The sisters decided to change things a little, even before the actual party began. They put on short dresses which tightly hugged their curves and barely covered their buttocks; Gigi's dress was golden, Bella's - silver. On their feet they wore high-heeled pumps in matching colours. Neither sister wore a bra, skimpy thongs made up their whole lingerie. The models were aware that they would be changing their clothes soon, but they wanted to get into the mood right away.

Just like previously a limousine with a chauffeur arrived to pick up the sisters. Gigi and Bella decided to greet the driver in a more friendly manner. They both welcomed him with a charming smile and kissed him on the cheek. But the greeting did not end there. The girls took half a step back and each grabbed one of the man's arms. Gigi put his palm on her breast and Bella on her buttock. The driver did not need any additional encouragement. With a grin on his face he began to fondle their firm but soft curves. The girls remained dressed, but the thin fabric offered mostly a symbolic barrier to the man's large palms. The sisters let the driver enjoy their bodies for a while, but eventually stepped back, signalling that the 'greetings' was over.

"We should be going," Gigi said with a wink.

"We don't want to be late for the party," Bella added.

"Of course," the driver replied with a broad smile.

He opened the car's door for them and soon they drove away.

Jacqueline's greeting was much warmer than previously. The models were no longer 'party virgins', so she treated them as if they were her lovers. The host approached the sisters as soon as they got out of the car. She was already wearing a red nylon patterned bodystocking, although this one was different from the one she had worn on the first party. Jacqueline bodystocking was nippleless and crotchless, though her crotch was covered with red lace panties. On her feet she wore shiny pumps on twelve centimetre tall stiletto heels; they were green to break the uniformity of the colour and match her eyes. Jacqueline approached Gigi first, but instead of hugging her, she kissed the model on the lips. Gigi returned the kiss, as the host's hands reached around her body and grabbed her buttocks. The kiss was short, but passionate, without a pause the hostess repeated it with Bella; she fondled the younger sister's buttocks as well.

"I'm so glad to see you again, girls," Jacqueline said with a bright smile, "I know you'd accept my invitation, despite the extra... ehem... requirements. Or maybe you came BECAUSE of the extras?" she asked with a wink.

"It's definitely because," Gigi replied, grinning.

"We wouldn't come if it was just that boring touching all over again," Bella added and both sisters laughed.

"Oh, you little vixens," Jacqueline, laughing with them, "we're going to have so much fun today. Let's go inside, so you can change into your uniforms," she winked when saying the last word.

The uniforms were similar to the previous ones, but they included the same alterations as Jacqueline's outfit - small openings for nipples and a large one exposing their crotches and anuses.

"Feeling excited for the toys?" the hostess asked with a knowing smile, once the sisters had stripped. She was holding two small anal plugs in her hand. The models nodded enthusiastically in response.

"Or maybe you'd like to make a small progress and use slightly larger ones instead."

"I'm not saying no," Gigi answered, "but..."

"...how much larger?" Bella finished the question.

"Just a little," Jacqueline replied, "but enough that you'll feel the difference and make some progress on your path to depravity."

"Sounds like a solid argument," Bella said with a smirk.

"Let's try it," Gigi added and both sisters nodded their agreement.

The new plugs were larger enough for their size to be noticeable, but not yet uncomfortable. Their colours remained the same as previously, Gigi's was golden, Bella's - red; naturally both were shiny. Of course Jacqueline, as an expert, had all the lubrication necessary and could put in the toys as smoothly as possible. After having the plugs inserted the models put on their bodystockings. Just like previously Gigi's was white and Bella's - black. The items were also covered with patterns, but this time not as opaque, so the sisters' bodies were covered mostly in a symbolic fashion. A revealing outfit makes the wearer feel more exposed, than if she was completely naked. That was the goal, along with the obvious of making the models look even sexier than they already were. The fact that the bodystockings were nippleless obviously had an additional purpose apart from merely exposing them.

"I have some jewellery for you, girls, to put on later," Jacqueline said, "but for now let's just let your nipples breathe freely."

Crotchlessness had a similar reason, although for now the sisters covered their private parts with panties. These blended in with the bodystockings perfectly. High heels completed their outfits, once again they were glossy pumps on twelve centimetre tall heels and their colours matched the anal plugs.

"Stunning as always," Jacqueline complimented the sisters with a bright smile, "let's greet Ben before the guests begin to arrive."

"Fabulous!" the host was not as smiley as his wife, but he sounded genuine. He did not kiss the models on the lips, but was just as touchy.

"Come on, girls," Ben said when his hands left the sisters' bodies, "show me some of that sisterly love."

Ben was obviously an old pervert, but somehow in these circumstances his behaviour did not seem offensive. Gigi and Bella were ready to perform for him the moment they arrived at his mansion, so they proceeded without delay. The sisters locked their lips in a passionate kiss. Bella wrapped her arms around Gigi's back and raised her leg. The blonde grabbed her sister's thigh with one hand and began to fondle her buttock with the other. It was not merely a short welcoming kiss; it lasted until the girls ran out of breath.

"Bravo!" Ben exclaimed when the models' lips parted, "I'm so happy that you accepted our invitation once again. I'm sure we're all going to enjoy the party. Let's go downstairs, the guests should begin to arrive soon."

The first guests indeed appeared swiftly. The greetings were even more exuberant than previously. While the amount of compliments remained mostly the same, the physical part of the greetings became more intimate. Kissing on the cheeks was gone, this time everyone kissed all three hostesses on their lips. While it was short, so the greeting would not last the whole evening, it was not a mere brush of the lips, but a proper kiss. Both men and women kissed the three ladies, but Ben reserved such contact only for his female guests. Both sexes were also a lot more touchy with the girls, exploring their nylon-covered bodies with their palms, while their lips remained locked. Finally everyone was in and the proper party could begin. The guests were mostly the same as previously, so very few introductions were necessary.

"It's time you put your jewellery on, girls," Jacqueline said aloud with a broad smile on her face.

She was holding two light silver chains in her hands; they were actually made of that metal and not merely had such a colour. Each chain had equally silver clamps on its ends. The aesthetic effect was somewhat diminished by rubber covers on the clamps, but these were necessary, so as not to harm Gigi's and Bella's nipples. Because that was were Jacqueline intended to hang the chains. She first approached the older sister and gently attached the unorthodox piece of jewellery to her nipples. Gigi gasped at the novelty of the sensation, but remained all smiles. The pressure of the clamps was not painful, just strong enough to ensure that the toy would not fall off. The kinkiness of the experience only added to the overall excitement. Bella for a moment tried to maintain a poker face, but quickly also got carried away by the atmosphere of excitement. The sisters received warm compliments for their jewellery from the female guests.

Naturally the hostess had a chain of her own.

"Would you be so kind, girls, and help me put this on?" she asked in a playful tone. She pushed her chest forward, giving them better access to her large breasts.

Smiling eagerly, each sister grabbed one clamp and carefully attached it to Jacqueline's nipples. When they finished she bounced her breasts to the sides, jiggling the silver chain. The sisters and other guests laughed at the minor show.

"How about another show, girls?" Jacqueline asked aloud for all the guests to hear. Then she leaned towards the sisters and whispered something which only they could hear.

The models smiled and nodded their heads, then stepped towards each other and locked their lips in a passionate kiss. Just like during their performance for Ben they touched one another's bodies; this time it was Gigi who raised her leg for her sister to hold. The presence of the clamps made a difference though, because the girls could not press their breasts against each other. That did not mean the jewellery was merely an obstacle though. When the sisters ran out of breath and parted their lips, Gigi got behind Bella and wrapped her arms around her sister's body. She grabbed her sizable breasts and began to fondle them softly; for now she kept her fingers away from Bella's nipples.

The guests watched the spectacle, but were not idle themselves. Soon the men began to touch the women, not necessarily the ones with whom they arrived at the party. Gigi's fingers soon became more adventurous and moved closer to Bella's nipples. The caress, though still gentle, combined with the pressure coming from the clamps caused the younger sister to issue an audible moan. The small audience noticed it and smiled in encouragement. This emboldened Gigi, she grabbed the clamps on Bella's nipples and squeezed them softly.

"Ah!" the younger sister gasped in astonishment. The sensation was not overly painful, but was unexpected and... novel. She did not protest nor try to push her sister's hands away. Encouraged by the lack of opposition Gigi squeezed the clamps again, but only once. She then resumed a more 'regular' form of groping.

This spectacle was never intended to last too long, so Gigi soon released Bella's breasts completely and stepped aside from behind her. The audience clapped enthusiastically, but not too loudly; they were also a few lewd compliments, perfectly fitting with the overall mood. Jacqueline stepped forward and again whispered something to the girls. Soon it turned out that it was Gigi's time to play the passive role. But Bella squatted down by her side and began to caress her nylon covered legs. It was Jacqueline who put her palms onto the blonde's large breasts and fondled them softly. Just like Gigi moments ago she initially avoided the nipples. The audience remained focused on the sister; the guests enjoyed not merely the sight of their gorgeous bodies, but also their willingness to give such a lewd performance. Bella's palms softly caressed Gigi's nylon covered leg; she started at the ankle and slowly proceeded upwards. She spent some time fondling the firm calf, then resumed her adventure upwards. At the same time Jacqueline continued to fondle Gigi's breasts, her fingers were gradually closing in on the nipples. By the time the hostess squeezed the clamps Bella's hands were fondling Gigi's firm thighs. The blonde let out an audible moan when Jacqueline lightly tormented her nipples, but just like her younger sister, she did not protest. Bella was now groping her sister's thigh; her hands clutched the firm nylon-covered flesh and roamed up and down from the knee almost to the crotch. She was enjoying the activity, but she also tried to make it a show, to please the audience. The guests moved their eyes up and down, from Gigi's breasts down to her thighs. After one more squeeze of the clamps Jacqueline released the blonde's breasts. Bella also let go of her leg and stood up. The three ladies were rewarded by another round of quiet applause.

For now the guests dispersed. They took drinks and snacks from the waitresses and divided themselves into small groups. Just like during the previous party Jacqueline and the sisters moved from group to group and entertained the company. It often included short spectacles of 'sisterly love', not as elaborate as the initial one though. The atmosphere was quite intimate and touchy behaviour was considered a norm. But this party was supposed to be different from the previous one and eventually Jacqueline had an announcement to make.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please take your drinks and come this way," she gestured towards the patio, "the girls have another spectacle for you. One that should be even more exciting, for the audience as well as for the performers."

The guests did not need to be told twice. With drinks in their hands they gathered on the patio, where props had already been prepared. A small platform had been erected, so the guests could have a better view of the performers. Each girl had a different 'workstation' prepared for her.

"I'm sure everyone recognises the sybian," Jacqueline said aloud. The guests nodded their heads silently in confirmation. "We had mounted it on a specifically designed bench," the hostess continued, "this way the user can kneel on it comfortably while being better visible to the audience. The other device," she turned to the second prop, "is at the same time simpler and more refined. It's called a One-Bar Prison and the second part of that name will soon become apparent. Which of you, girls," Jacqueline turned to the sisters, "wants to try which device?"

The models pondered for a moment, then decided that Bella would use the sybian. This performance would be a significant step on their taboo path; not merely because it required them to take their panties off. Despite the intimate nature of such activities the sisters were feeling excited rather than anxious.

Everything was a part of the performance, taking the panties off as well. Bella squatted down in front of her sister and slowly ran her palms from Gigi's ankles up her long legs. She wrapped her arms around the blonde's body and softly squeezed her buttocks. Only then she reached up and grabbed the band of her panties. In teasingly slow motions Bella began to peel them off. The guests watched patiently as Gigi's naked skin was being revealed, millimetre by millimetre. Even though neither the panties nor the bodystocking covered their bodies in any serious manner the minor striptease was exciting. When finally Bella revealed her sister's crotch she increased the pace, but she still made sure to caress Gigi's legs, as she pulled the panties down. Eventually the brunette stood up, so her sister could return the favour. Gigi showed the same level of showmanship, the only difference being that she squatted down behind Bella.

Finally both girls were bottomless, but Jacqueline wanted to do one more thing, before they would mount their toys. She approached Bella and carefully took off her nipple chain. The toy had been on the model's nipples long enough that she almost forgot about its presence. But now with the clamps removed the blood circulation wanted to return to normal and THIS sensation was more painful than putting the clamps on. Bella hissed quietly in shock, but Jacqueline's fingers were immediately on her nipples, massaging them gently and removing any discomfort. Gigi was next, but then she knew more or less what to expect, so she remained silent when the hostess removed her chain and massaged her nipples.

Jacqueline then assisted Bella in mounting the sybian. The device was still turned off, so the model simply sat on it and watched as her sister was 'locked in' the one-bar prison. Gigi stood in a wide stance over the bar, which for now reached only to the middle of her thigh. Jacqueline squatted beside her with a bottle of lubricant in her hand. She first diligently lubricated the smooth pole, then did the same to the model's tender parts. The host was being gentle and Gigi could not hold back a soft moan. The guests were close enough to hear it and they reached with a smile of appreciation. Once the hostess was certain that both the model and the toy were slippery enough, she wiped her hands and began to extend the telescopic bar upwards, between Gigi's legs. She carefully guided the pole into the blonde's vagina and slowly pushed it as deep as possible. This time Gigi's moans were louder and even Bella smiled when she heard them. The bar was not thick, so together with its smoothness and lubrication it managed to penetrate the blonde to her limits. Despite the passive nature of her predicament Gigi's face was visibly blushed and her breath quickened. It was not the mere fact of being penetrated by a sex-toy that excited her so much, it was the public nature of the whole experience. In other circumstances it might have been humiliating, but the other guests were so open, their facial expressions so encouraging, that both sisters were genuinely aroused.

Jacqueline did not let the models ponder on their position for too long, because she returned with the nipple chains; this time she applied them slightly differently. Each chain connected the nipples of two different sisters; they were barely close enough for that to work. With the setup completed the hostess could finally turn the sybian on. She started at slow vibrations, but even that was enough to cause Bella to moan audibly. She also jerked her body lightly backwards, enough to pull the chain which connected her to her sister. The motion did not pull the clamps off, but caused Gigi to groan as well. That was merely an accident though, Jacqueline was already holding a toy which would be the more serious source of various ecstatic noises - a magic wand vibrator. The guests were watching the spectacle closely, they formed a circle around the sister and focused their attention on them. There was still a lot of 'casual' touching going on among the guests.

Jacqueline pressed the vibrator to Gigi's clit and turned it on. The vibrations were set to low, but that was enough to make the model issue another audible moan. Both sisters still had the plugs inside of their anuses. With the new source of erotic stimulation the presence of toys became a lot more prominent. The vibrations caused their bodies to tense up which made them clench their muscles, including the sphincter. Jacqueline naturally was aware of that effect and had planned it when she proposed using larger plugs. The models had no intentions to complain. As the speed of the vibrations increased so did the volume of their moans. The magic wand vibrator was not as potent as the sybian, but the one-bar prison made up for the deficit; both sisters were receiving a treatment of similar intensity. The models were placed right opposite each other, at a mere length of the nipple chains. They could see their faces getting red and lust building up in the other one's eyes.

Jacqueline was meddling with the speed of the vibrations expertly, she did not increase them all the time. Sometimes she would maintain a stable pace on both toys, other times she would reduce it. Her goal was to tease the sisters and keep them aroused; she did not want to make them climax too early. The audience was getting more aroused as well. The guests wanted to come closer to touch the sisters, but there was not enough space for everyone and no-one was selfish. They limited themselves to touching each other, but their hands got more adventurous and often ventured into someone else's intimate regions.