Unwanted Gamble Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beg. Me. To. Fuck. You." He paused to add a third finger, stretching me to accommodate him as he finger fucked me. "Beg me, or we'll spend the rest of this hour with you being dry ass-fucked, face down on my shoes. God, I love this ass."

I gasped as the fingers pushing into me pushed faster, harder. "Please. Please fuck me," I said, the words not even registering in my mind over my panic.

"I don't quite believe you, Talulah."

I sucked in more air. "Please, Dave. Please fuck me. I need you to fuck me."

"Better."

Suddenly, his hand was gone from my cunt, and I almost had time to sigh in relief as he raised up off me. His hand was almost instantly replaced by his cock, however, and it was still hard and thick from my mouth's attention. I gasped as Dave plunged into me and grunted in satisfaction.

"Fuck, yes," he groaned. "Take it."

My boss wasted no time in grabbing onto my hips and driving into me, obviously frustrated and eager for the fuck. My eyes watered as he slammed into me again and again, bit by bit nudging his desk forward, and I reached forward to clutch the edge of his desk to brace myself as he fucked me. Despite myself, I was grateful that he had me warm myself up, first. Dave's assault was brutal, and had I not been ready, he would have torn me up. Instead, I ground my teeth as he stretched me from within, swallowed my whimpers as he occasionally bumped my cervix and sent a shockwave of cramps through my middle.

"See, slut," he hissed as he fucked me. "This is what's it's like to really be fucked at work. This is what happens when you spread your legs. You get. What. You. Asked. For."

It was just a matter of seconds after that, and Dave swelled in me, groaned as he pumped spray after spray of cum deep within me with each drive of his cock. I braced myself against him, then, slowly, we both relaxed, sagging against his desk for support. Dave, breathing heavily, withdrew from me, leaving the warm wetness of his cum to slowly seep from me.

"Well," he grunted, finally, after a few breaths. "It looks as if we've finished five minutes early. Consider yourself off work early, then."

Dazed, unsure of myself, I straightened, pushed myself away from Dave's desk, and stared at the paperwork I had just fucked my boss to avoid. As Dave tucked his shirt and zipped his pants, I took the papers, then immediately found my clothes to redress as hastily as possible, all as he watched, yet I refused to meet his eye.

"You're a pretty decent lay," he remarked as I pulled my hair through the neck of my shirt and stomped into my shoes without retying them. "I can understand Leon's temptation."

"Fuck you," I said, and finally raised my chin to meet his eyes.

"You just did," he chimed, then took his seat once more, as if nothing had happened.

As calmly as I could manage, I shredded the termination papers I had grabbed and tossed them like confetti into the air of his office.

"Consider this my two weeks notice. I'm going home," I said, and, before he could reply, stormed out the door, still leaking his cum into my panties.

I couldn't look at anyone as I left. I barely remembered seeing anything beyond the door out back to where the employees' spots were, nothing on my mind but a million showers and a fifth of tequila. It was dark; I had almost forgotten that I had been on the closing shift that day. I had no idea what time it was, but I was grateful that the darkness cooled the heat on my cheeks. Slowly, everything began to hit me. I made it all the way to my car by the time I was truly sinking into the reality of it all, the aches and pains of it all, tears blurring my vision. I had just started fumbling for my keys when something struck me over the back of my head—and everything went black.

12