Unwrapping Edith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James Cody
James Cody
129 Followers

"Oh God, I want this," she sighed as I turned her around and pushed her chest against the cold surface of the appliance. I kissed her neck while she wiggled her ass in response to my shaft rubbing up against her crack. After pulling her blouse off, I followed the length of her spine with my tongue until I was on the floor and my mouth was just above her waistband.

"Do you want me to show you why I'm good with languages?" I asked as I darted my tongue in the top of her butt crack. I laughed as she responded by pushing her ass in my face. With all the meager skill I had, I managed to get her waistband into my mouth and I pulled her panties down, steadying my progress by holding on to her legs. Within a few moments, I was lying on my back and looking up at her hot, young and moist pussy. I was happy to see it was neatly trimmed. When her eyes locked with mine, Edith kicked her underwear aside and slid down the refrigerator until her cunt lips were only inches away from my waiting mouth. When her pussy came into contact with my mouth, she let out a loud moan as my tongue and lips spread their attention equally across her anatomy. Her pelvis shook when I took her clit between my lips; she gasped when I flicked my tongue across her outer cunt lips; she leaned back and supported herself on chest when I grabbed her hips and fucked her with my tongue.

"Ahhh… that's… good… " she said as she came with heavy breathes while I made small circles in her cunt, making sure I touched every side of her tunnel. I delighted at the sensation of her fingernails digging into my sides and at the spasms of her pelvis as she rubbed her cunt across my face. When she finally quieted down, I shifted my weight to gently deposit her to the cool floor.

Edith winced slightly at the contact with the tiles. "Do you always eat pussy like that?" she asked as she absently touched her exposed clit. Now that she was in the light, I noticed that her bush was reddish brown, and very tempting.

"No," I answered. "Sometimes I do it like this."

I stood up and took my glass of wine – my third of the evening – and went to the living room to get a cushion as well. Plopping back onto the floor, I put my glass aside to slip the pillow beneath her ass. Unsure as to what I was planning, Edith let me guide her through every motion with little protest.

"There's only one way to truly savor wine," I said softly. With her ass raised and at a slight angle, she stared amazed as I began to pour wine over her pussy and I pressed my mouth to her cunt in order to lap up all of the booze I could get. Her breathing became more and more erratic every time I touched her sweet honey pot. When the glass was empty, I moved Edith forward so that her head was now resting on the cushion; I took the time to simply marvel at her body.

"You are so beautiful," I said before I laid gentle kiss after gentle kiss on her face and tits. My tongue slipped into her mouth when I felt her cup my balls and run her fingers down the length of my shaft.

"You seem to like my dick," I said softly.

"Yeah," she said as we shifted position in order to sit facing one another. "It's funny, most guys just want to fuck, come, then leave. But you're making me work for this, Mr. Haven."

"Oh, I thought I could make you beg for it," I said slyly. "It's all a question of give and take, Edith. And please, I think you can call me Jim now."

Her only answer was to take my hand and pull me to my feet. Moving backwards, she took us to her bedroom. Once there, she pushed me onto the bed and went to her dresser returning, with a condom. I nodded in approval while she unwrapped it and expertly slid it over my cock. I was happy to see that it was an ultra thin kind; satisfied, she climbed on top of me. Letting her nipples float around my mouth as bait, Edith lowered herself onto my swollen member. It was my turn to sigh as her cunt muscles tightened around my cock like a vise. When she moved up and down in an impossibly slow motion, it felt like I was entering her for the first time with each stroke. We were soon moaning and groaning as I bit her nipples and squeezed her tits while she varied how fast she was fucking me. Suddenly, I pulled her tight to my chest in order to better control her motions; she squealed when I gave her ass a few smacks. Moments later, we changed positions: she was on her back in the missionary position while her legs were on my shoulders.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me Jim! This is a Christmas fuck! Yeah!" she hissed as I fucked her fast enough to make my balls smack against her ass.

"You want to be my holiday whore!" I said as I felt pressure begin to build in my cock. I moved faster and faster until she howled and came again just a moment before I came, filling the condom to the brink. I then fell on top of her, my sweat and exhaustion mingling with hers. The scent of our sex filled the room. I rolled off her, turning my head in her direction in order to admire the glow of her ecstasy.

"Mmm," Edith mumbled. "I haven't been fucked like that in a long time."

"Same here. You know, Edith, it's the first time I've had sex with someone who's so much younger than I am."

"Trust me, buster. If I can help it, it won't be the last."

"Well, I get the feeling it won't." I smiled at her and got out of bed. "I'm hungry," I stated.

"Me too," she responded.

Joining me, we left her bedroom hand and hand and started to empty the kitchen of certain ingredients: smoked ham, eggs, onions, red and green peppers, and salt and pepper. All the necessary stuff to make a great Western omelet.

"Would you consider spending New Year's eve in Toronto?" I asked Edith as I broke eggs into a small aluminum bowl she handed me. "We can bring your mother. Who knows, it might be a better place for her to start over. For the both of you to start over."

Edith stopped chopping the vegetables and came over to hug me; the contact of our bodies sent my cock into a frenzy. We just stood there, our bodies pressed together and the head of my cock rubbing against her slit...

"What the fuck is going on?" a voice demanded from the hallway.

"Hi mom," Edith said while vainly trying to stifle a laugh. "Guess what followed me home?"

"Merry Christmas, miss Caine," I added right before Edith and I literally fell down laughing in front of her confused and hung over mother.

James Cody
James Cody
129 Followers
12