Up Against The Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene choked on her beer. 'Wow,' she said. 'That's not a cliché.'

He smiled sadly. 'Maybe that's why I didn't see it coming. Now you.'

'Me what?'

'Tell me something personal.'

Irene looked away from his eyes -- and found herself staring at his crotch instead. 'I, uh, live with my parents.'

Charlie laughed. 'Lots of people do. That's not so personal.'

'I'm twenty-eight. It's pretty embarrassing. Your turn. Tell me something you've never told anyone.'

'I slept with my ex-wife's new girlfriend,' Charlie admitted.

Irene burst out laughing.

'With my ex's permission,' Charlie said hurriedly. 'They wanted to have a child together. They needed a donor.'

'And they picked her ex? That's cold!'

He shrugged. 'It didn't seem that way at the time.'

'You're either a very, very kind man,' Irene said, 'or you just wanted to sleep with your best friend.'

'I don't see why they're mutually exclusive,' Charlie said. 'But surely you'll agree that it's very personal.'

'Very.'

'Can you top it?'

Irene bit her lip. The game was frightening and exciting in equal measure. What if she repulsed him? What if she didn't?

'I like being tied up,' she said. 'During sex.'

He looked like he was trying not to grin, and failing. Irene could see a bulge growing beneath his jeans. She exhaled nervously.

'That's personal,' he said.

'Yep. Your turn.'

He hesitated. 'I like anal sex.'

A shiver of arousal ran through her. 'Giving, or receiving?'

'I've never tried receiving.'

'Nor have I yet.' The word "yet" just slipped out, and she blushed. She wondered if Charlie knew she was imagining what he would feel like in each of her orifices.

'That's all I got,' she said. 'That's every personal thing I can think of.'

'Me too,' he said. 'I guess neither of us have any secrets.'

'Not from each other.'

She held his gaze. She realised that for the last few minutes, the rest of the bar seemed to have disappeared. They had been alone together in a silent void.

But now the music was back.

She shouldn't stay here, talking to this man. For all she knew, he would turn out just like Eric. He would lie to her, cheat on her, leave her broken.

She stood up. 'Nice to meet you, Charlie,' she said. 'Thanks for the beer.'

'Uh, any time.' He waved uncertainly. 'See you around, I guess.'

Irene wove through the dancers, back toward the stairs. She felt like she had lost something, but she wasn't sure what.

It was raining on the street outside. She turned up her collar and sheltered her eyes with one hand, trying to see if any of the approaching vehicles was a taxi.

No luck. She turned back to face the building, looking for a doorway to stand in while she waited--

And saw Charlie at the top of the stairs. Her heart skipped a beat.

'Hello again,' she said.

'If you're leaving because you're not interested in me,' he said, 'that's okay. I completely understand. But if it's because you're scared to move on, I wanted to tell you that I know exactly how you feel.'

Irene said nothing. She felt like Charlie could hear her thoughts.

'I didn't think I could be with anyone but Sally,' he said. 'Now I know different. I'd like to be with you, but I'm willing to take it slow.'

Irene stepped closer to him, the rain forgotten. 'How slow?'

'Very slow,' he said.

Her lips were practically touching his. 'Very, very slow?'

'A glacial pace.'

Irene's lungs were tight. Perhaps she was making a mistake. But perhaps not.

She undid the top button of his shirt. 'Slower than this?'

He exhaled. 'Much slower than that.'

Maybe he would turn out as bad as Eric, but she didn't think so. And how could she walk away without knowing? How could she spend the rest of her life wondering what he would have felt like inside her?

She undid another button -- very slowly.

'This slowly?' she asked.

He smiled. 'I can handle that slowly.'

She kissed him.

His lips were warm beneath the cool raindrops. He smelled of spiced aftershave. His chin was like fine sandpaper. She felt his arms close around her, and she pressed her palms against his chest.

They came up for air.

'Can I take you home?' he whispered.

'That's too slow,' she replied. 'Take me here.'

She unbuttoned his jeans and reached inside. His penis throbbed in her hand.

A grin spread across his face. 'Okay.'

She grabbed his arm and led him around the corner into an alley. He followed her clumsily, holding up his jeans as he ran.

A few metres in, Irene pressed Charlie's back against the wall and kissed him again. Her tongue swirled around his, sampling the aftertaste of his beer. His hand held the back of her head, which somehow made her feel safe. Eric had never been so tender.

Irene pulled back and wiped the rainwater out of her eyes. She reached up under her skirt and pulled her panties down, exposing her pussy to the cool night air. Charlie pulled a condom out of his wallet, tore the wrapper and dropped his jeans. Irene ogled his uncircumcised cock hungrily.

'It's pretty cold out here,' she observed.

Charlie paused, the condom unrolled halfway down his shaft. 'Do you want to go somewhere else?'

'No, what I mean is, does that thing get even bigger when it's warm?'

Charlie blushed. 'It might.'

'Wow.' Irene kissed him one more time and turned to face the wall. She put one hand against the slick brickwork, and lifted her skirt with the other. Raindrops stung her bare arse.

She felt Charlie fumbling behind her for a moment. His cock felt like an iron bar between her thighs. She took a deep breath.

'Come on,' she said. 'Do me.'

He slipped into her, and she gasped. The pressure, the heat, the feeling of being overwhelmed from within, was almost too much.

Charlie kissed her ear, and reached under her to fondle her breasts. His fingers tugged gently at her nipples through the fabric of her shirt.

'Oh my God,' he breathed.

'Mmm-hmm.' She rolled her hips, feeling his cock slide in and out. The last time she had used a condom was before she and Eric were married. She had needed lube to reduce the friction from the latex. Tonight she was so wet that it didn't seem to be an issue.

Charlie's chest was pressed against her back, sheltering her from the rain. She collapsed forward into the wall, delighting in the feeling of being crushed. The warmth spreading outward from her pussy clashed beautifully with the cold brickwork against her cheek.

'Okay,' she groaned. 'That's enough taking it slow.'

Charlie obliged, thrusting faster and faster. Irene writhed in his grip, feeling like she was caught up in some exotic dance. The rhythm of his hips bouncing against her buttocks was intoxicating. She could feel the beginnings of an orgasm uncoiling in her belly.

'Yes,' she hissed. 'That's it. That's it. Fuck me!'

Charlie pounded her with more and more force, proving that her could do hard and fast as well as tender and slow. Irene reached behind her, digging her nails into his slightly furry buttocks, pulling him into her over and over again. He moaned in her ear.

She would remember this night forever. She wanted to make sure he would, too.

His voice echoed through her head: I've never tried receiving.

Let's see if you like it, she thought.

She reached even further back behind herself, stretching her shoulder to its limit. She slipped a finger between his butt cheeks, and pressed it against his anus.

He took a shuddering breath in her ear. 'Jesus, Irene,' he whispered.

She took that as encouragement, and pushed a little harder. Her finger dipped just a centimetre into his arsehole.

'Oh fuck,' he moaned. 'Oh God.'

The feeling of his swollen rod slamming into her over and over, the desperate panting in her ear, the knowledge that she was fucking a new man for the first time in seven years and that she was doing something to him that no woman had done before -- all these things set her off. She wailed like a hungry cat as the tremors rumbled through her limbs, leaving her unable to balance. She collapsed back into Charlie's arms, letting him fuck her senseless, feeling his twitching cock explode in her pussy as he grunted and growled, clutching her like a flotation device.

They shivered and trembled together, rocking, breathing one another in. Irene twisted her head so she could kiss Charlie again without letting him slide out of her. He nibbled at her lips, smearing her lipstick.

That wasn't a mistake, she thought. I'd do it again. I will do it again.

The rain had stopped. They stood still in the silence of the alleyway, fused together like public art.

'Can I stay at your place tonight?' Irene whispered.

Charlie smiled. 'Stay as long as you like.'

She stayed for the rest of her life.