Up Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sexy moan, Samantha sank slowly onto Tony until he filled her completely. Tony fell back stunned, his eyes glued on where they were joined. She then bent forward, her weight on her hands, and began to rock her hips, arching her back up and away, then down. She really was full of surprises tonight - delicious surprises.

"Oh fuck baby."

It was all he could say. From this position, Tony could watch himself fucking her explicitly, the penetration wet and glistening in the faint light of the bed-side lamp. Her naked back arching away, the weight of her big butt fell down loosely, undulating hypnotically with every movement. He reached for it again, letting it fall into both hands each time Sam sank down, then pressing his fingers into the light brown flesh as she rose up.

Tony groaned deep in his chest. Coupled together, the sight and sensation of his penis slowly, rhythmically sliding out and in to the mouth of Sam's wet, snug vagina, all framed by her luscious ass, had brought him to the verge. Groaning was an attempt at self-control, but it wasn't working. He could feel his balls hitching tightly, and if he didn't change things up soon, he'd explode. They almost never moved this quickly from position to position, and his favorites usually came last, after Sam had peaked first. She was being rascally tonight, driving him wild - he resolved to do the same for her.

On her next up stroke, Tony pulled himself out and moved from beneath her.

"Too good, too good," he mumbled, trying to explain. "Can't come yet..."

Sam rose and moved to face him, but Tony stopped her - quick to his knees, he embraced her from behind, wrapping his arms around to hold her body close to his. His lips found the nape of her neck and he suckled it, eliciting a deep sigh of contentment from Sam, who bowed her head back to let him do it. He pulled her soft body to him, his erection trapped against the hump of her ass, while his strong hands ranged over her front - one cupping and tweaking a naked breast, the other down sweeping over her stomach, through her crest of brown curls, until his index finger found the swollen separation of her sex.

Massaging her mons, Tony could hear Sam's breath shorten. He whispered in her ear, "You like that?"

"Uh huh," Sam whined back, faintly.

Tony continued to rub her with one hand, squeezing her breast with the other, lipping and nipping at her neck. He continued at it silently for a while, enjoying the small, slow signs of Sam's build-up, punctuated by her hands, which reached back to hold and touch him. One went up and found his head, her fingers running through his hair; the other found his waist, where the cotton of his white tank-top, the only garment left on either of them, contrasted against the nude ridge of his hip.

"Oh I love you baby," Samantha sighed.

"How do you want it honey?" He licked her neck while he said it.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Sam sounded back. Feeling her ass wriggle insistently against his prodding dick, he could tell she didn't want to think about it, just feel it. "Fuck me 'til I come," she purred.

"You sure?" he asked, standing back from her. Tony wanted to - oh how he wanted to - but he also knew vaginal orgasm wasn't normally her thing.

"Please," she pleaded, turning away to crawl onto her stomach. She pushed her self back up on her hands and looked back over her shoulder, straining to make eye contact.

"Anything for you, baby." Tony wasn't about to argue, even if this was out of the ordinary. Something was different about Sam tonight, more passionate, daring, demanding. It probably was the alcohol, but he wasn't going to lie to himself - he loved it.

The time for lingering looks had passed - Tony wanted back inside of her immediately. He followed right behind her in a hurry, setting up on his knees and piercing her with his cock. Her pussy was so worn in now, so slick, that he slid in effortlessly, her muscles clenching around him. The heat and pressure was exquisite, and Tony knew immediately this was the final run. With that realization, he resolved that - if he could help it - they would come together.

Tony pulled back and thrust into her, pumping into her fiercely, but setting a slow rhythm. It had to be measured, or he'd explode without taking her with him. He watched intently the ricochet of flesh on her ass as his torso slapped into it, once, twice, three times, allowing the image to sear in his mind, before bending over to stimulate Sam more directly.

He leaned forward and found one of her small breasts, hanging loose, cupping it in his hand while increasing the frequency of his thrusts into her body. She responded immediately with a groaning "unnnnhhhh". He draped her completely again, like a blanket, and snaked his free hand around her waist, his fingers finding the place where they were joined, where his flesh entered hers.

"Uhh, just like that baby," Sam whined. All her words were garbled by understated grunts, whimpers, and a shortness of breath. He loved how far gone she was, lost in the moment - he knew she didn't have far to go, or at least he hoped she didn't, because he was about three seconds away from imploding or exploding himself. Increasing the pressure with his hand, almost insistently, Tony ground a digit into her clit.

That seemed to do the trick for her. Samantha tensed and then began convulsing all around him, falling to her elbows, her back arching dramatically.

"Touh uh ohhhnnyyy." There was nothing understated about it this time: she wailed his name as the orgasm shot through her. "Iloveyouiloveyouohhh!"

The loud bellowing of his name sent a charge through Tony. He felt the pleasure begin in his balls and overcome his body. The last image he saw before clenching his eyes shut was her body straining underneath him. Groaning loudly, he bellowed her name back at her as his come shot forth, filling her: "Saaaaam, ugh, fuck..."

The first thing he thought as he came back to consciousness was how he never wanted to leave the comfort and pleasure of Sam's body, the squishy warmth of his cum coating his cock inside of her. She was flat on her stomach and he was collapsed on top of her soft body. He laid there for what seemed like hours, enjoying the exquisite post-coital exhaustion. Finally, he regained enough self-consciousness to pull out, which elicited a sigh from the both of them, and he rolled over to one side.

He laid there beside her letting his breathing return to normal. He was satisfied to see it was taking her much longer to recuperate. She was still on her stomach and her head was turned away from him. He began lightly stroking her back, and she curled up on her side and leaned back against him, his wet flaccid cock rubbing up against her big butt. He wrapped his arm around her and she sighed happily.

"That was amazing," Tony said.

"Mmmmmhhhhhhhhhmmm" Sam hummed back sleepily.

Boy, was Tony glad he'd stayed up. It had been worth it. It always was. Samantha was incredible. He simply meditated on that singular thought for several minutes, laying there with her, before he realized he ought to tell her.

"That might have been the best sex I've ever had."

No reply. Sam was fast asleep.

12