Update 2009 1 June

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were lucky and got in one of those old carriages that have compartments of 2 rows of seats facing each other, with a corridor down the side of the carriage. Needles to say that Jon took the opportunity to fuck me as the train rattled on. I thought that we were going to get caught at one point but the old railway man just walked passed us without even looking.

On the way back from Pickering, we got off the train at a little station in the middle of nowhere. It has just a platform and no buildings. We were the only ones that got off there and we walked along a path through the woods until we came to a field. Because there was no one anywhere to be seen as soon as the train moved on, Jon had me take my skirt and top off and walk naked (apart from shoes). The sun was shining and the wind wasn't too strong. It really felt good.

Jon fucked me in the middle of the field before we walked back to the station and I only got dressed when we saw the train coming.

On the way back to the campsite we stopped and had a meal in a real country pub. I had to drive as Jon liked the beer there.

The next morning was even hotter -- most unusual for England; and I again got breakfast in the nude. As I walked round the tent to the car I saw one of the other couples on the site. They stared at me for a few seconds before disappearing back into their tent with the woman giggling.

We lay out in the sun for most of the morning before Jon told me to walk to the little shop in Robin Hood's Bay to get us some food for lunch. He told me that I had to walk naked until I saw the first house in Robin Hood's Bay, and then on the way back, strip as soon as I lost sight of the houses.

On the way there one elderly couple were coming the other way. They didn't even look at me when I said,

"Good morning."

Boring old farts. On the way back I came across more people, four youngish people passed me on bikes. One of the men nearly ran off the track as he turned to look at my front.

One middle-aged couple of walkers had big grins on their faces and cheerfully responded to my

"Good morning."

Back at the campsite I saw that the couple that I had seen earlier were also enjoying the sun (and each other) naked as well.

It was a shame to pack-up and come home.

When we got home it was still warm and we found Kelly and Mandy in the back garden with their boyfriends. The girls were on the sun beds improving their all-over tans and the boys were sat at their side talking. I could tell from their faces that they'd not spent all day talking.

I was pleased to find the house in one piece and Kelly told us that there had only been a few of them there the night before. I don't know what's got into the weather here but the first few days of June were hot as well. After work each day my tan has improved quite a bit. I've got to make the most of it because it will probably be the only summer that England gets.

One evening the other week (just before the weather went back to its normal shitty state), Jon thought that it would be nice for us to go on a bike ride. Mandy was round here, and fortunately she had come round on her bike.

I put a light cotton dress on and Jon got the bikes out. Kelly insisted that Mandy borrow one of her short skirts to get the 'real' female benefit of riding a bike.

What I need to tell you at this stage is that Jon has modified the bike with the hole in the saddle and it now holds a large vibrator. The vibe wasn't in place when we all went out and Jon looked at me and said,

"Don't worry, I've got it here."

Mandy had never seen the bike before and was amazed as Jon fitted the vibe and switched it on. Looking at me Mandy said,

"Are you really going to ride that?"

I didn't answer and climbed on and impaled myself while holding on to Jon.

As we rode off down the street, Mandy and Kelly were talking to each other, but I couldn't really hear as I was concentrating on getting into a rhythm so that I could make the most of the pleasure. I watched as their little skirts flapped over the back of their saddles and I occasionally got a glimpse of their naked backsides.

We'd only gone about a mile and were out in the countryside as my first orgasm hit me. I moaned out loud and Jon said,

"First one?" I couldn't answer, but just nodded.

A bit further on Jon stopped us for a rest. I'd cum 3 times by then and was grateful for the rest. As we sat on the side of the road Kelly asked if she could have a ride on my bike, and when it came time to go, Jon helped her lower herself down onto the vibe and we all had to listen to her gasps of pleasure.

Kelly started off slowly, but soon went faster. She was obviously enjoying the experience and it wasn't that long before her pleasure got quite vocal. It was a good job that we were out in the countryside.

Eventually Kelly decided that she wanted to stop and asked Jon to pull-up in front of her so that she could stop beside him and get him to help her off.

As she got off, Jon looked at Mandy and asked her if she wanted a go. After a long pause she said,

"Yes please!"

The gasps and moans from Mandy were louder than those from Kelly but we eventually got going again. It didn't take long for Mandy to start screaming with pleasure. Jon asked her if she wanted to stop but she ignored him and kept peddling. When she eventually stopped there was sweat poring down her face.

We had a long rest before Jon told me to ride the bike back. We'd been cycling in a sort of straight line so we were about 5 miles from home. During those 5 miles I came about 4 times and got very wet, both with sweat and my juices, which had run down to my feet. I was knackered when we got home and Jon had to lift me off the bike.

Well, that's all that I can think of at the moment. As a lot of people are telling me that we are going to have a hot summer (I'll believe it when I see it), I should have a few more adventures to write about.

Love,

V

12