Update 2009 2 December

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We bought a small tin of blue paint and a little brush and headed for the beach. Next was the problem of getting the 'thong bikini bottoms' painted on without attracting too much attention from the hundreds of people on the beach. We managed to do it one of us at a time by the rest of us 'crowding' round each of us in turn. 3 of us ended up with blue triangles on our pubic bones with thin blue 'stings' round to just above the crack in our asses; and a 'string' down just into the top of our asses. We looked great as we stood around waiting for the paint to dry. Not that it took long in that heat.

I said 3 of us got painted because we decided not to give Hannah a bikini. We all agreed that because of her child like body she could get away with being naked. Hannah was very nervous and even scared about it but she was happy to give it a go.

We went for a wander around carrying our clothes in our bags. We got a few funny looks, but in general most people just glanced at us and saw 3 young women in thong bikini bottoms and a young naked girl.

After we had passed a group of young men Hannah told me that she could see my pink clit 'poking' out of my 'thong'. I looked at each of the girls and saw that they were all getting a little excited, their lips were swollen and on Kelly and Mandy I could just see their clits poking out a bit. I couldn't see Hannah's clit but she admitted that she was wet.

We kept moving for a while before deciding that we needed to cool off a bit. We dare not go into the sea because we feared that the paint would come off and we be left looking naked on a non naked beach. Being in the centre of Marbella we thought that there would be a good chance that we'd get arrested.

Instead we decided to get an ice-cream from one of the beach bars. We picked one that had a young man serving. We thought that there was less chance that he'd call the police that the women in the other bar.

The poor man couldn't take his eyes off us. The three teenagers were really enjoying the attention that we were all getting.

The ice-cream didn't really cool us down so we picked a quieter part of the beach, dumped our bags in a pile and went in to the water. After a while and some fun messing about we decided to get out. Hannah and me got out first. As my lower half came out of the water the paint seemed to be intact, but as soon as I touched it, it rubbed off. I didn't want to get it on my skirt so I went back in the water and rubbed it all off. It was then a question of getting out and dressed as quickly as possible. I got Hannah to back in and tell Kelly and Mandy to do the same.

I'm sure that a few people realised that 3 naked girls had walked out of the water, but nothing was said and the 3 of us that were dressed and a still naked Hannah walked off.

Hannah wanted to put her skirt and top on as we approached the road, but I made her wait until we were on the footpath with people walking up and down. Hannah admitted that she was scared, but at the same time she enjoyed the thrill. The finger test confirmed that she had enjoyed the experience – a lot.

We went out clubbing / dancing a few times, but one time that comes to mind was when we went back to a bar that we'd passed one day when walking around Marbella. It had posters all over the outside showing a few really cute guys, all muscles and sun tans. The girls really looked the look of them. We couldn't tell what the poster was saying but we decided to go back one night.

Inside it was like a bar, but with a dance floor and small stage. Anyway, we'd been there for a while and danced quite a bit when these hunky guys appeared on the stage and the DJ asked for volunteers to dance with these guys. None of us did but after a minute or so a girl did volunteer. It was sexy dancing for a couple of minutes then the guys moved in on her and took her top off. She put up a bit of resistance, but not a lot. Then her bra went and as she tried to cover her boobs, one of the guys held her hands. Next, another of the guys undid her skirt and pulled it down, She had a little white lacy thong on, but that didn't stay on for long. When she was naked they danced up close to her for a few minutes before one of the guys picked her up and carried her back to the man that she was with. She just had a little landing strip on her pubes.

The DJ asked for another volunteer. Kelly moved forward and one of the guys held her hand and onto the stage. Same routine, but of course Kelly had no underwear on. She seemed a bit nervous and tried to cover herself a bit, but still ended up naked.

Another girl went next. She too wasn't wearing anything under her dress. She was bald as well.

Mandy managed to get the next 'dance' but was a bit more brazen about flaunting her nudity.

Hannah went for the next 'dance', The guy who came down for her said something to her so I went over and told him that it was okay, and that she was 18. I have to say that she looked good up there, 4 almost naked hunky guys and a girl that looked as if she was 12.

Two more girls went after Hannah. Neither wore underwear, one was clean shaven and the other had a little heart shaped pubes.

I was beginning to think that I wouldn't get a go, but finally I managed to get picked.

When the guy started to take my top off a pretended to be shy and resisted quite a bit. So much so that my top got ripped a bit. Eventually it came off and I let my little boobs jiggle about as we danced. I had planned to try to stop them taking my skirt off (well, for a few seconds), but a guy caught me by surprise and it was round my ankles before I realised. My hands went to my pussy but 2 strong hands pulled them away. I was naked on stage and wanted to make the most of it. I danced close to them, rubbing a leg up the side of theirs, pushing my backside into the crotch of the guy behind me.

They didn't intend these dances to last long, and before I knew it I was being picked up. I struggled a bit and the guy put me down then picked me up and put me over his shoulder. My pussy was on display as he carried me into the crowd to the girls.

I just stood with the girls for a while before putting my top and skirt on.

Oh, I forgot to say that we all got our clothes back (one girl didn't find her top) but my top was ripped and I had trouble keeping my left breast covered.

Two more girls danced and got stripped before the guys left. One wore a thong and no bra, and had short, trimmed pubes. The other wore no underwear and was bald.

Another day when we were out shopping, my skirt fastener broke and I was left bottomless until I pulled it back up. It seemed better, and easier, to get a new skirt and we soon found a little wraparound one that didn't look see-thru in the shop but when we went outside in the bright sunlight it, was completely see-thru. None of us realised at first. I'd noticed a couple of men looking at me but thought nothing of it. It was only when one young English man said,

"Bloody hell love, I like your skirt,"

I looked down and realised that you could see right through it and see my pussy crack. The girls told me that they'd walk in front and behind me, but I said,

"What the hell, only do that if there is a policeman around."

I said that if anyone said anything to me, I would say that I hadn't realised, pretend to be embarrassed and act like I was trying to hide.

We continued shopping and I got quite a few looks, and quite wet.

One evening we decided to go to a water park the next day. I knew that this would present us with a bit of a problem as we only had 2 bikinis with us. These were the 2 that I had made a long time ago, both are crotchless. One is white and the other is yellow. Both are made out of very thin material and are string fastening, top and bottoms. They are unlined. If I stand with my legs together you can't tell that they are crotchless, but as soon as my feet part, anyone who looks can see my clit sticking out.

When I made them they got quite see-through when wet and I've been washing them a lot, even if I hadn't worn them, since I made them.

The next morning Kelly wasn't feeling too well and didn't really fancy a day at a water park. Mandy decided that she'd stay and keep Kelly company. This left just Hannah and me. I got our things ready and we got into the car (still naked) and set off to Torremolinos. On the way I had a good chat with Hannah, and asked her how she felt being naked all the time. She told me that she'd been very nervous at first but was now really enjoying it. She told me that when she'd been naked on the beach in Marbella she'd been really scared that she'd get locked-up, but at the same time she'd been really turned-on.

We talked about what we were going to do once we got there and Hannah was keen to act like a little girl if it meant that she could be naked in amongst all those people. I told her that we would pretend that she had forgotten to take her swimsuit and that as a punishment I (pretending to be her mother) was making her go naked all day. This would be the story if anyone challenged us.

We were still talking when we arrived at the water park. We parked and I got our bags and we got out of the car. I started walking towards the entrance then Hannah asked me if we should put some clothes on. I'd completely forgotten about clothes.

I put just a sarong on and Hannah put on some kids clothes that we'd bought for specially her. They were a little crop top and a wraparound skirt that's supposed to be a bikini bottom cover-up. This wraparound skirt wasn't quite long enough to cover her completely and you could just tell that she had nothing on underneath it. She looked quite cute.

Inside we went to the men's part of the changing room and in the open area stripped off and then opened the bag. Hannah pretended to search for her swimsuit for a while as I walked (naked) to the toilet and had a pee.

When I got back, Hannah was pretend crying and she told me that she couldn't find her swimsuit. I then shouted at her for being so careless and told her what her punishment was. This attracted the attention of a couple of men who stared at the 2 naked girls. I put on my yellow, crotchless bikini on and dragged (ha) Hannah to the lockers.

After storing all our belongings I dragged Hannah outside into the bright sunshine. No one took any notice of us apart from a couple of teenage boys who just looked and kept walking.

We went to the big water slides first and climbed up to the top. The young girl staff member just looked at us and motioned for us to get ready to go down.

At the bottom my thin, unlined yellow bikini was completely see-through. From that time on I tried to took every opportunity to get it wet again.

Amazingly, no one came up to us and told us that Hannah should put some clothes on. A few people looked at her, and in one queue a couple of boys asked her where her swimsuit was. In a real little girl she told them that she was being punished for being so forgetful. The boys continued to look at her until it was their turn to get on the slide. Hannah later told me that it was real 'cool' having them stare at her from so close-up.

There's this one ride there where you have come down this meandering artificial river on a big rubber ring. When I jumped on mine my knees were about half a meter apart. I looked at my crotch and my clit and both lips were protruding from my crotchless bikini. Hannah had jumped on her rubber ring and her pussy was on full view.

Now I'd remembered this ride from the last time that we were there. The ride isn't quite steep enough and attendants are needed at 5 or 6 places to keep people moving. They are stood in the water and just push the rings towards the next little waterfall. These attendants are usually young men and women, probably with summer jobs waiting for college on university to start again.

The look on some of their faces when they realised what was on display. Two of the men and one woman held on to my ring for ages just staring at my puss. I looked over to Hannah and saw that she was having the same 'problem'.

When we got to the bottom Hannah told me that she was soaking, and it had nothing to do with the water. So was I. Hannah also told me that one of the men attendants had asked her where her swimsuit was (well that's what she thought he was saying) so she gave him the story about being punished. He'd muttered something then pushed her on her way.

We went on the big water slide again, this time as we were waiting I loosened all the ties on my bikini. As I was going down I felt the top come up round my neck and when I looked down I saw that the friction of the slide was pull my bottoms back under me. When I got to the bottom I pretended that I didn't know anything was wrong and started to wade out. A woman waiting for her kid said,

"You appear to have lost something."

I looked down and saw that I was completely naked. I pretended to be shocked and made a half-hearted attempt to cover myself. I turned round and looked for my bikini. Hannah had arrived by then and we both retrieved my bikini. I started to put it on in the water but one of the attendant ushered me out. I was holding-up the people waiting to come down the slide.

Out of the water I took my time putting the bikini on, much to the delight of the 3 men that I was stood next to.

The 'Black Hole' was good too, you go on it in twos in a sort of double ring. You have to sit in a particular way. We got it wrong and the young male attendant took his time telling us how to sit. My legs were wide apart down either side of Hannah. Much to the delight of the attendant.

Eventually we'd had enough and went back to the changing rooms. I took my bikini off then opened the locker. Moving into the men's changing open area we put our bags on the bench and looked for the shower. When we eventually found it, it was full of men so we had to wait a bit. Most of them saw us waiting. Needless to say we waited facing them. When 2 of them came out we jumped in and I started soaping myself. Hannah just soaked up the water. After I'd paid particular attention to my boobs and pussy I looked at Hannah and scolded her for not getting on with it. I turned to her and started soaping her all over. Her pussy got lots of attention and she let out a couple of loudish moans. If any of the men in there hadn't stopped to look at us by then, Hannah moans made them look then.

Sliding my hand down her backside and pushing 2 fingers in her pussy made her cum instantly. Normally it takes longer but I guess that being naked all day in amongst all those people had got her so worked-up that it only took my 2 fingers to take her over the edge.

By that time, none of the men were showering, they were all watching us. Most of them were getting hard as well. When Hannah came down from her climax she looked round, giggled, and in a little girls voice said,

"Mummy, we are naughty, what will all those men think?"

We went and got dressed which didn't take long, just the skirt for Hannah and the sarong for me; and left.

On the way back, Hannah was so excited. She told me that it was the best day of her life.

Back at the Villa we found Kelly and Mandy in the pool. Kelly told us that they'd had a great time, Apparently the Pool man came to do whatever pool men do while we were at the water park. When he'd arrived Kelly was on a sun lounger reading a book and Mandy was doing her daily workout on the sybian. She was beyond the point of no return when she saw him. She came loudly.

The 2 of them spent the next hour teasing the poor man, offering him drinks and a swim. Mandy even asked him if he wanted to watch her use the sybian again.

The poor man couldn't speak much English and he eventually left with a large, wet bulge in his trousers.

Kelly and Mandy loved what we'd done at the water park and wished they'd been there to see us.

One night I woke up at 3 o'clock and couldn't get back to sleep. After a lot of tossing and turning I decided that I needed to go for a walk – naked. Although I'd often driven around the villa area naked, and even ridden around the area on my little scooter with my skirt up round my waist and my top open for my little boobs to catch some sun, I'd never actually walked round the roads naked.

I put on some comfortable sandals, so that I could walk silently, and run easily if I had to, and set off. I went all round the deserted street not seeing a sole. I headed over the pedestrian bridge over the main coast road and into the outskirts of the suburb of Marbella. The few cars that went along the coast road may or may not have seen me.

I started hearing sounds of talking and laughter. I even heard a couple of cars, but they weren't close to me. Turning one Corner I saw this bar that was still open. I stood there for a minute deciding what to do, but that was decided for me. A couple of men came out of the bar, turned towards me, then stopped.

Suddenly there was loud talking in Spanish and more men came out. I lost my nerve and turned and ran. I could hear people running behind me. I ducked into an alley and hid behind a parked car.

My heart was pounding, I was so scared, but at the same time I was loving the excitement. I touched my clit and nearly exploded, it was so large and wet, so were my thighs.

I waited until everything had been quiet for a few minutes then crept to the end of the alley. I saw no one, but at the same time I couldn't see anything that I recognised. I was lost. To make matters worse, the sky was getting a bit lighter. I had to get my bearings and get back to the villa. I reckoned that I had about 15 minutes before daylight broke and I must have been at least a mile from the villa. What's more, it was uphill most of the way.

I decided on which direction to go and set off. Twice I had to find somewhere to hide when I saw car headlight heading my way. All this was getting me more and more nervous, excited and even wetter than I already was.

I turned one corner after I'd got my bearings and was confronted by a middle aged woman. She looked as if she was going to start a cleaning job.

I kept walking. She mumbled something in Spanish as I just smiled at her.

The traffic on the coast road was much busier, and it was light enough for the people in the cars to see me as I went over the bridge. One beeped his horn so I waved at him.

A little later, not far from the villa, with it nearly full daylight, I saw a man taking his dog for a walk, coming straight towards me. I kept walking, and so did he. As he got closer I saw that he must have been 30 something. He was staring at me. Again I just smiled at him and kept walking. He's stopped just before our paths crossed and was blatantly staring. I could see him turning as I went passed him. I looked back a few metres further on and he was still looking. I waggled my backside just for the hell of it.

I made it just through the gates of the villa as a car drove right passed the gate.

Back inside the girls were still asleep so I got myself a drink then took the sybian outside to relieve my urgent needs.

When I told the girls what I'd done they were amazed.

Back in a cold England

One day a few weeks ago when we (just Jon and me) went to Birmingham for the day someone tried to Shark me (well I think that's the term). I had left Jon looking in a computer shop while I went to a supermarket down the road. As I walked back towards where Jon was I could hear someone walking faster than me behind me. When I was expecting that person to pass me I suddenly felt my skirt go up around my waist. I bet that the man got a bit of a surprise when he realised that I was knickerless. I just stood there, shopping bags still in my hands and watched him as he stared at my naked ass. When I turned round to face him he was still there, staring. After a few seconds gravity won and my skirt started falling back down. The man ran off. When I told Jon he laughed and said,