All Comments on 'Upon a Savage Shore Ch. 23'

by RipperFish

Sort by:
  • 327 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

That was excellent... thank you very much...

-jaye-

hjo3hjo3almost 7 years ago
Great character building

Vivid descriptions. This story could easily be grown into a 350 pg novel.

Loved the way the battle scenes...could smell the ozone in the air.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 7 years ago
Damn, damn, damn...

Should a good story that I still wish there was more of...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!!

I really enjoyed this story start to finish. And thank you so much to the author for bringing it to a satisfying conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
never stop writing

Keep writing no matter what others may say/ The ones who do make derogatory comments are the ones who cannot write themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

I have read this story twice now and enjoyed it both times. The way you wrote it,a person could almost feel as if they were there. I hope you do keep writing and that i can find them to read. Thanks for the entertainment

StaukerStaukerover 6 years ago
Moar

It may not be moar of this, but moar of you will be welcomed. You are an excellent writer, with original story arcs and engrossing plot lines. I await moar of your creations.

- stauker

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Most excellent.

By far one of the best tales told on this site.

I hope to be able to read more of your inspired works.

Thanks.

jmarks50jmarks50over 6 years ago
great story!

One of the few great science fiction stories I have found in the last few years!! Too bad we won't be seeing more from you......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You anger me!!!!!!

Publish your stories and TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!

drmoo2udrmoo2uover 6 years ago
Thank You soooooo very much!!!

One of the very best sci-fi stories I have read ... and I have read a lot of them ... PLEASE keep on writing ....

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 6 years ago
5 stars. Hard to believe. Right?

Loved this. Truly one of the best pieces of SciFi I've ever read.

Moving on to the rest of your work now.

Hugs an kisses:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awww...

I know that all the loose ends were wrapped up... But I am going to miss this..

baileytommybaileytommyabout 6 years ago
savage shore

this one will be hard to beat I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Man! I just finished re-reading this story for the third time! Best story I have read in a long time

sgtbryan86sgtbryan86about 6 years ago
Wow

Don't know if you're still poking around the site, but I just finished this for the first time. Without a doubt, THE best story I've read on Literotica. I've been trying to read more stories like this, lots of character development, great plot with some of the sexy time mixed in. I've found those moments are more enjoyable the more I learn about the characters and the world around them. Again, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So much Yay!

Love the story and the characters, and thanks so much for the detailed HEA :)

J

KahunaJKahunaJabout 6 years ago
Excellent

An excellent story, with good character and relationship development. If there is a disappointment, it is how easily the non humans partake in human sexual activities.

DreadlokDreadlokabout 6 years ago
General comment

Just re-read this. A very enjoyable tale and a good read. Good plot, dialog and sense of drama. I liked these characters and the overall layout of this story. The enemy of my enemy is not always my friend... It's a shame the author is not envisioning further interactions. It would be interesting to me to see the Sergeant and his new wives interact more with the natives and the larger universe as they setup the embassy compound, and their adopted family. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Always a great read!

Just finished reading this series again for the umpteenth time and I find that it continues to age like a great wine. I’ve also read “A Planet for the Taking” multiple times and love it too! Like all of your fans I hope that you will grace us with another series in the not too distant future.

Sak77Sak77over 5 years ago
New Top Story

This is now, hands down, my new favorite story on this entire site. I've LONG been a big fan of the K'Zin (Niven's and Pournelle's SF feline species), but this is better. Yeah, the sex is awesome and hot and fun, but the character development, interaction, plot lines, suspenseful cliff-hangers . . . well, best story.

But did it have to be a MARINE (says the navy veteran)? LOL

I for one would LOVE to see more of the SarJ'ant Household and maybe some things such as their further exploration of the planet? Raising their kids? Things like that. I'm SURE they can find some fun adventures (and remember, "adventure" is defined as "someone else, someplace far away, having a TERRIBLE time" LOL) to have.

Anyhow, THANK YOU, Ripperfish, for an awesome yarn (get it? yarn? cats?).

Sak1776

P.S. I am one of those who really LOVED how Storm World was going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks. Just thanks.

1st comment on this story.

REALLY enjoyed this. I hope you let us know what other alias' you use elsewhere so you can tell us where to read your stuff.

You could pad this out to a much bigger novel. I'd love to hear how it turns out .

OldprvrtOldprvrtover 5 years ago
Lovely

I found the story immensely enjoyable. Thank you for your effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

Enjoyed the series. Thank you ripperfish for a good time :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story.

Furry isn't my thing, but this was a great story. I could not put it down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Third time reading this and I've enjoyed it as much as the first time. Glad to see your writing again. All your stories deserve at least five stars.

baileytommybaileytommyabout 5 years ago
Cats meow

I loved the story and wish you would write more but scene you don't it saddens greatly me I'll reread it again and again,I wish you well and good bye

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent!

Thanks, Ripperfish. It was my second reading and I enjoyed it just as much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Real Science Fiction

Dear Ripperfish,

My sincere appreciation for the story and characters you wrote. It took me back to the time of the big scifi writers like Jack Vance. Really enjoyed it.

Kind Regards

Ronald

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I loved this story and the characters you created! Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
second read

Loved it the first time, and a year or so later, still loved it.

Thanks

Yeatman

MashivanMashivanalmost 5 years ago
Very Sweet, Very Cute

Title says it all, you've got a good mix of action and sexy adventure going on.

I do wish there was a sex scene with all 4 of them, but alas, my imagination will have to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Majorly entertaining!

One of the best Literotica has to offer! I appreciate the imagination and effort that were put into this story. Thank you very much! Mike

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Kiwi

Thank you so much for this story.

I'm in a very depressing stage of my life right now and your story picked me up so much.

If I had three wishes right now I definitely would ask for new chapters to this sarga.

I come from the land of peter Jackson....he could surely turn your story into a hit movie.

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

Gotta say the story was captivating and extremely well written ... Bravo!

StaukerStaukerover 4 years ago

Thanks man, for a delightful read.

49greg49gregover 4 years ago
Damn good story.

I've paid for and read worse, much worse. Very well done.

Barker57Barker57over 4 years ago
2nd read still great

Wonderful story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
240th comment here

It took me 3 or 4 days to read this saga from go to whoa. Wow, what a great story!

I am a big SciFi fan and I agree this is well worthy of being published in an anthology or even as a stand alone book.

Only a couple of points irked me a little. I felt I didn’t really get a great understanding of the physiology of the jZav'Etch inasmuch as how they looked. Yes they were felines, with cat fur, cat ears, cat tails, presumably cat whiskers, and cat facial features. But they apparently walked upright. On paws? Their breasts and pussies (pun intended) and legs were presumably more human-like, making them look more like a Puss in Boots than a Garfield.

A few typos and other minor grammatical errors detracted from my reading, but overall, I thoroughly enjoyed the ride on the unnamed planet, as hostile as it was. Shades of Avatar’s Pandora. Now to read the rest of RipperFish’s work here, and try and understand the reasons for his retirement.

Roger

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next Chapter?

While you say you have no plans to revisit these characters, it would a great story to see how Liam et al raising the children into a beautiful loving community. You could introduce new predators or new conflicts from off world that threaten the idyllic life. These characters are simply just too rich not to continue the storyline!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please write more!

Excellent work not often seen from Games Workshop or Dungeons and Dragons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Third time reading this story it's so good, I'd love to read more if you're able to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bad Author!

Bad, bad author! I'm supposed to be reading all of my accumulated books during the quarantine but I ended up reading all this. Great author. Just teasing you.

LwcbyLwcbyalmost 4 years ago
Please write some more. Please

Please

Hale1Hale1almost 4 years ago
Why?

I can understand your choice not to revisit the characters at this time. I'd suggest some visits home for the wives, since thoughts of mothers were mentioned, should you ever decide to return.

What I don't understand is your reluctance to let us know where to find your other work. I loved your characters, but I credit that to the author, not the story☺

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you.

A good yarn well told. Thank you.

LwcbyLwcbyover 3 years ago

I don't know why you are not writing, but thank you for what you have, I wish you would write more.

ranec1ranec1over 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

JohnnyWolf71JohnnyWolf71over 3 years ago

Simply outstanding story.

Grimm1267Grimm1267over 3 years ago
Best Sci-Fi story on Lit

I read this story when it was first posted and now having read it again, I can say it's definitely the best sci-fi story on the site. I hope to see more posted from you in the future. Thanks for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still awesome

I just finished reading this for I think the 12th time and I still love this universe you've created. Storm world just as much. I really hope you do come back to these. I look forward to new tales you shall spin

JayDubbJayDubbover 3 years ago

Very well done. I look forward to rereading this in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

simply brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well done

Jjdoesit1Jjdoesit1almost 3 years ago

As a long time scifi reader this story holds its water. The sex element is a fine addition.

AlliteratieAlliteratiealmost 3 years ago

A nice, compelling and well written story. Every chapter invites to read the next, in short: thank you for writing this amazing story! I'm looking forward to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This might be my favorite story. Fighting is well done with good detail. It was good how the females didn’t all just jump on him in the beginning. Overall great stuff.

raven_nomadraven_nomadalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely brilliant storytelling. Really enjoyed this story. Looking forward to reading more stories.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519almost 3 years ago

The best science fiction story I have read in a long time!

Fred78Fred78over 2 years ago

Wow finally found this wonderfully written story, and am pleased to have read it. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely loved reading this tale of action adventure and romance. It has been a wild and very well written ride! Thank you RipperFish for developing this story, furry-ness included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable read I was sorry to see the story end. I think you have a great talent.

goo_neiggoo_neigover 2 years ago

Thank you for the story.

I enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a great story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a really great story. Love is in your story. xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant.

Wombat63Wombat63over 2 years ago

Thank you for such a wonderfully written story.

Having grown up fascinated by all things SciFi and after 23yrs in the Australian Army, I've loved the amount of detail and character depth you have given your story.

Once again, thank you and please keep safe.

Frank (Wombat63)

giskartgiskartover 2 years ago

This is at least the 4th time I read this story. It is not perfect but if it was not good I would not have done that. Thanks. Would love more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for writing the story. I enjoyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent Story. Greatly Enjoyed It. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A rare work, comparable to any of the masters - you are to be congratulated and thanked most profusely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for the wild, wonderful ride. You're an amazing author and I sincerely thank you for sharing your work. 5+++ stars is not enough.

Solito Pabon

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

That was wonderful, thank you so much! Back to chapter one to favourite it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a very , very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wild ride and nicely written with very few errors! Five stars 🌟 on every part from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderfull story, I loved it.

I am SO happy the artis/writer of grrlpowercomic told us readers of his about this story.

From time to time he helps bring/spread gold to us mundanes. :D

And this one was right up my ally. :) lol

As always you know when you have read a good one is when you are sad that it ends.

Thank you for making this.

singed-FW-

RK52RK52about 2 years ago

Well written and clearly a lot of work but the end result is well worth it. My thanks for all your work and a tremendous story.

GoosebumpgiverGoosebumpgiverabout 2 years ago

Great plot, twists and turns. I enjoyed every minute reading it. Job well done 👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sirely far too late after posting for the author to read my CO2-mengdene, but nonetheless..

Just WOW

Superbly written, brilliant detail that gripped the reader from start to finish. A plot with twists and turns that was highly original. I don’t understand why we can’t get a hint of where we can buy or read other works - our loss. What a pleasure to read for an hour each night!

RamazaRamazaalmost 2 years ago

This is my second read through of your work and I still hope for an other story with Liam Carter and his wifes and in the end their children, you have developed the characters so well that it would be a real shame not to give them some more life in more stories.

Thank you for sharing your work with us.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

Really dig it....just like Rover

TarlosoTarlosoalmost 2 years ago

Forgot this story..re read it straight through...excellent....wanted more

Richard1940Richard1940almost 2 years ago

I have just binge-read this story. It grabbed my attention from the first chapter to the last. The story was well crafted and I loved the characters. There is the occasional problem with homophones but it still represents vey good value for money. Thank you, RipperFish, for all the pleasure you have given me, in return I have given you straight 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the story, really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks, This was fun !

reddeR_than_youreddeR_than_youalmost 2 years ago

Wow! I love this story! You inspire, sir!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good Story, One of the few times I've given 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extremely enjoyable read! Well done, Ripper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Beautifully done, Ripper.

Redneck_390Redneck_390over 1 year ago

Well done, one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best Sci/Fi reads on this sites that I have read so far. Well done

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Can't say enough how much I enjoyed this story. Like I stated before, I really enjoyed the banter between the characters but especially the Commanders teasing. Looking forward to reading the other stories from this author.

charlie4858charlie4858over 1 year ago

Very impressed, your writing and imagination is wonderful. Though it loosely reminds me of the Man Kzin wars from a long time ago.

I hope you will return to this story soon.

bobosupremobobosupremoover 1 year ago

I've been coming back to reread your stories about once a year because they always get me out of my own head. My mind sees, hears, smells, feels and tastes what you describe your characters experiencing. Thank you for your contributions. I only wish I could find other authors out there like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They mix of joy and sorrow often offered by reading, I suppose, finding a story well enough written to throw my weekend plans into the wind and the pleasure of being able to read the whole thing but tempered by the knowledge this is the end.

Thanks for writing this =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome, More!

dude4realdude4realabout 1 year ago

Unbelievably grand story! I've read hundreds of Sci-fi novels, from Heinlein to Niven, Piers Anthony and Clarke, Zelazny, Aasimov, Bear and more. I can say without a doubt this would have been a most pleasing find as a novel, and far exceeds anything to be found online and for free. Sexy, funny, endearing and exciting, and better than many published books I have read. Simply incredible, if you ever decide to publish physical books I would be glad to buy them and proud to display then on my bookcases.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's was graet!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRipperFish@RipperFish
I just got a reply from Amazon and I need everyone to stop trying to leave reviews of the book. It will do no good and I do not want anyone to risk getting into trouble. I am going to get some legal advise and will be out of circulation for a while. Also, I am considering mov...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories