Uptight Chloe Backstory Ch. 09

Story Info
Geoff and David finally offer Chloe to a stranger.
5.8k words
4.14
27.4k
3

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...continued from Chapter 08...

"David will be bringing a man over at six [tomorrow night] to fuck your wife."

===============

"Can you bring me a little more red wine?" Geoff called over his shoulder.

Chloe put down the magazine she was reading and walked to the stove. She reached for the open bottle of burgundy and pulled the cork. "Here, this works for me."

Geoff poured the wine freely into the pan, stirring and smiling. "This is going to be delicious."

Chloe took the bottle from him, carried it to the cabinet and took out a glass. She poured some for herself, then another glass for him.

"Geoff?" she asked quietly, handing him the wine.

Without looking up from the stove, he answered. "Hmm?"

"What do you think about this whole 'masturbation in the gym' thing?" She stepped closer to him and pressed her side against his, bumping bottoms. "Isn't it kind of silly?"

He put his arm around her and held her close. "I don't know if I'd call it silly. Experimental, I guess. Kind of out there." He squeezed her bottom. "But not silly."

"I know," she said, "and I admit it's kind of fun. I never imagined I could be doing anything like this. Those movies I watched on your machine, they were...strange and freaky when I first watched them. And now, it isn't but a couple of weeks later and I'm actually *doing* some of those things."

Geoff laughed. "I know, I was thinking the same thing. It's pretty amazing. When I first saw some of that amateur stuff online, I thought, no way, these must be professionals. Now, I'm pretty damned convinced it's not."

Chloe leaned closer and nuzzled his neck, kissing him lightly, touching his bottom. "Do you really think David broadcast me over the Internet the other night?"

"I don't know. Maybe just to a few friends, who knows? But there were definitely real time voices talking." He pulled the wooden spoon out of the sauce and stirred the pasta in the other pot. "Check the sausages, OK?"

Chloe lifted the lid off of the other pan. There were four hot Italian sausages sizzling in half an inch of water. "Pretty close to ready." She smiled and kissed him again. "Just like me."

Geoff turned and wrapped both of his arms around her, pulled her close. They kissed for a long time before he pulled back. "You know I can't do anything with you tonight."

She kissed his cheek and ran her hand over his chest. "That's not true is it? You just can't make love to me. We would do other things."

"True," he said, his hands roaming up and down her back. "But, you aren't allowed to cum. It would have to be a tease session..."

She shook her head. "I'm *so* tempted..." She stepped back. "But, I don't know if I could take it."

Geoff smiled, turned back to the stove and turned off the burners.

"Geoff?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you want to call one of those women?" She watched his face, gauging his reaction. "David said you could fuck them if you like."

Geoff paused to consider his answer. He wasn't really interested in sex with anyone but Chloe. He'd been uncomfortable with Kristy touching him earlier and, even though he did get a little carried away, he knew he wouldn't repeat it. But he also realized there might be some value in letting Chloe wonder. David was bringing a stranger over tonight to fuck his wife. Maybe she needed to think he'd want another woman.

Geoff took a sip of the wine and through about the last few days. David had lost no time getting started, taking liberties with his wife that Geoff would never have attempted. And now, they were talking about another man. Real sex with a real man. Another living, breathing human being mounting his wife, shoving his cock deep insider her, fucking while he and David watched. He was turned on by the idea, but knew that she was nervous and might be having second thoughts.

"It's still pretty early in the evening to think about that," he said, hoping to dodge the question. "What do you think?"

Chloe took a sip of the wine. "It...might be fun to watch."

Geoff picked the pasta pot off of the stove and carried it to the sink. He poured the pasta into the colander, watched the stream rise to the ceiling. "You watched Kristy and me this morning..."

Chloe took the lid off of the pan and took the sausages out, set them on a plate. "I didn't like that. She's a friend, so I didn't expect it," Chloe said. "But, it was funny. She's the one who got me into this. I don't know why I was so surprised..."

Geoff thought about that. It made sense now. It really wasn't the question of Geoff fucking another woman, it was a question of the relationship between Geoff, Kristy and Chloe.

"Well, I have to tell you," Geoff said, setting the pan down and taking her into his arms. "I am very much dis-interested in going to bed with anyone but you." He gave her a long kiss.

Chloe pulled back and lowered her head a bit. "So, what about tomorrow? Me in bed with someone else?"

"It's what we've been talking about, isn't it? What got the whole thing started?"

"And, you're still OK with it?"

Geoff reached for the pot with the sauce and carried it to the table.

"I'm MORE than OK with it, dear. I can't wait."

Chloe smiled a wide smile. Geoff spooned the pasta and sauce onto two plates and they settled down to eat.

===

Wednesday morning came. Geoff put Chloe through her paces in the gym, she worked nearly ninety minutes, alternately sweating and cumming as Geoff worked the various devices connect to her body. She napped from eleven a.m. till one o'clock, then woke and made their lunch. As she worked in the kitchen, she noticed she was still moving slowly from spot to spot. The squat position she had to maintain on the stationary bike was exhausting and her leg muscles were aching. Every move she made reminded her of the bike. The memory turned her on. By the time she brought the sandwiches to the table, she was nearly foggy with lust, wanted to ask Geoff to take her upstairs. But she resisted, enjoying the sweet anticipation of tonight's visit with David's friend.

At four-thirty, she showered and she and Geoff spent another half-hour choosing her outfit. They wanted something sexy but not outrageous, something that would invite the stranger to feel comfortable and aroused, but not give him the impression that she was some cheap tart who did this all the time.

By five-thirty, Chloe was dressed in a knee-length red dress with a burgundy garter, light sheer stockings, and three inch heels. She and Geoff sat anxiously in the living room, sipping wine and turning the pages of magazines, both of them too distracted to read.

The telephone rang and Geoff answered. It was David. He explained to Geoff that he wanted the two of them to begin making love, bringing Chloe to the edge but not letting her cum. He told Geoff that he wanted the room thick with her scent when he and Thomas - the man who would be spending the night with Chloe - arrived.

Geoff hung up the phone and explained David's directions. Chloe was a little taken aback, sheepish about kissing and touching Geoff. David had thrown her into some mental distress and he knew it. She'd been distancing herself from her body in order to allow the stranger to touch her, and now she had to come back and make love with Geoff.

The two of them sat on the sofa, Geoff thrilled to be touching her again the way they had when they first met. He felt something different too - he wasn't preparing her for himself, but for a complete stranger. It shifted everything. When his mouth pressed against hers, she felt strange, unfamiliar. He slid his hand underneath her skirt and was immediately hard, her body was mysterious to him again, a strange wonderland he was visiting for the first time.

Geoff rubbed his hands over her nipples, lightly tugging at them, listening to her moan. Chloe opened her legs wide, her mouth hot and wet, hands pulling Geoff tight against her.

He barely touched her clitoris and she came, shivering and blowing air through her mouth, her jaw quivering. She slid her hand inside his pants and felt his cock, stiff and alive. She rubbed it lightly, her velvety palm stroking the head like a pet.

"Put it in your mouth," Geoff whispered. He knew she would resist but couldn't help himself. She rubbed him faster with her hand, kissed him deeper. Geoff bit his lip, anger building inside him. Her fantasies were bring fulfilled and he still couldn't get her to open her mouth for his cock. Unintentionally, he pinched her nipples harder, twisted them. She moaned and pulled her mouth back from his. "Yes, Geoff, please, more..." What the hell? he thought, but twisted harder. She shuddered and came again, ass grinding into the sofa.

There was a knock at the door. Geoff pulled his hand from between his wife's legs, she let go of his cock and sat up, straightening her hair and adjusting her clothes.

Geoff got up and pulled his pants around into place, then answered the door. There was a man on the porch, alone. Geoff looked outside for David but he was nowhere to be seen. Geoff invited the man in. He stood just inside the doorway, looked at Chloe and smiled.

He was in his mid thirties, very handsome and dressed in a black suit. Chloe stared at him with hunger. His face was majestic, hair golden, and the bits of him that she could see - his neck and his hands - were tanned and muscled. She felt her nipples stiffen and her cunt swollen and wet. He looked at her casually, then turned his head and nodded at Geoff. His indifference to her turned her on even more. She wanted to run across the room and grab him. Instead, she lowered her eyes and let her knees fall open just an inch.

The man leaned closer to Geoff and spoke softly. Geoff nodded his head and shook his hand. Both of them looked at Chloe. Geoff motioned for her to stand up. She rose quickly and walked to the door. The man watched her as she crossed the room, eyes assessing her body from head to toe. He smiled. She stood trembling, picturing the size of his cock and imagining him naked already, on top of her and thrusting hard. She felt her belly flip flopping.

"Nice," the stranger said. Chloe smiled. Then, he turned and walked off of the porch and back toward his car. Geoff slowly closed the door behind him. Chloe was puzzled, looked at him.

"David changed his mind, said he'll send someone to fuck you tomorrow."

Chloe felt her insides collapse. She was desperate to feel someone's cock inside her, was at the edge of an orgasm, soaking wet and aroused. She reached for Geoff's arm. "You have to fuck me. Right now." She pulled him close and ground her hips against him.

Geoff took her by the arms and pushed her back slightly. "No, we can't do that." Chloe struggled and shivered. "What the hell is he thinking?" she yelled.

Geoff didn't say anything but he knew what David was doing. The other night, David had introduced edging - anticipation, arousal, and denial. Now, he was pushing it one step further. Brilliant. Geoff felt another swell of power. David was turning his wife into a sexual animal and he'd be reaping the benefits for the rest of his life.

"Geoff, take me upstairs and let's play with our toys. We can do that, it's allowed," Chloe purred, tugging at his arm. She took two steps toward the stairs but Geoff didn't move.

"I guess we could go upstairs and make love...fuck," Geoff said quietly. "But, I'd really like a blow job." Chloe stared at him, feeling a flood of emotions from anger to confusion to desperation.

"I just can't picture putting that thing in my mouth," she said quietly. "I'm sorry, Geoff..."

He stormed past her and stomped up the stairs. In a few minutes, he returned with her vibrator and three dildoes in his hands. He carried them into the living room and threw them into a drawer in one of the cabinets. "Well, then, I guess neither of us is going to see much more sex tonight." He walked back toward her, stopped with his hands on his hips. "Want to watch a movie or something?"

Chloe shook her head and spat out, "fuck you," then walked back upstairs. Geoff heard the bedroom door slam shut. He smiled. He was sure his gambit had worked. He pictured her upstairs on the bed, wondering about the blow job, wondering if she could do it. He smiled again. It was only a matter of time.

===

Geoff opened his eyes and saw Chloe's shadow moving slowly beside him. The clock on the dresser said it was four thirty in the morning. He felt her hands pulling his pajama bottom down, her breath on his belly. He lay perfectly still, intent on letting her go at her own pace. He felt her fingers holding his soft shaft, felt himself start to stiffen. Then, something soft brushed against the head of his cock. Again. It was either her tongue or one of her lips. His cock responded but he kept his body still. She pulled her head back and lay on his chest, her hand stroking him gently.

They lay like that for a long time until he fell back asleep.

===

Thursday morning, Chloe spent another ninety minutes in the home gym, body alternately sweating and straining from the workout and the orgasms. She was slowly acclimating to the stationary bike, her thigh muscles and knees finding an equilibrium that let her ride a full thirty minutes with the alarm only going off once or twice. She stretched a full twenty minutes after the session, exhausted but alive with anticipation.

Geoff made her nap after her shower. David had advised that. His theory was that it somehow helped further ingrain the connections her body was making between exercise and arousal. Geoff didn't give it much thought, he was along for the ride and David was driving.

At two in the afternoon, David called. Chloe answered and took the directions. She was to masturbate twice, then dress for the evening. David would send over a package with her outfit for the evening. She was to do the full treatment on her hair and makeup, David would supply the shoes and jewelry. She would be picked up at five and taken to a five-star hotel downtown to meet David and Thomas.

Chloe responded immediately and thoroughly to David's commands. She went upstairs and stripped naked, lay on the bed and came with just a touch of the vibrator between her spread legs. Geoff stood beside the bed and watched her, nodding and rubbing his crotch. She ground her hips side to side, the vibrator getting her more and more aroused. He saw her staring at the dildoes they'd brought back from downstairs, picked one up and held it in front of her face. She nodded and said, "put it in me." He shook his head and pressed it lightly against her lips. "No. You suck it."

Chloe opened her mouth and took the head and the first few inches in. It wasn't so hard, but then it wasn't a human cock. She moved her head up and down like she'd seen in the movies, feeling it press against her tongue and cheeks. She pulled her head back and shook it. "Yuck," she said. Geoff nodded. But, inside he was smiling. She'd taken it in her mouth, even if only for a few seconds. Small steps, David had told him. He knelt between her legs and pushed the head of the big rubber cock up between her cunt lips. She spread her legs wider and slid down toward him, trying to get it inside her. He teased her for a second, then pushed it in hard and fast. "Oh, fuck yes!" she screamed, humping against it hard. Geoff pumped hard and fast and Chloe was shaking her head, yelling loud, holding the vibrator with both hands now. She came again and collapsed.

"Oh, yes, YES!" she moaned, arms flat on the bed, exhausted.

Geoff took the vibrator and flicked it off. He rested his head on her thigh, smelling the warmth. He kissed her between the legs. She kept her eyes closed, still uncomfortable with someone being "down there".

"Geoff?"

"Hmmm?"

"Tonight's it. A big deal hotel downtown. I'm to dress formally. David said I am being 'presented'. It's all so elegant and so deliciously obscene..." Her voice drifted off. After a few minutes of silence, she reached down and touched his head. "I have to get dressed."

===

Geoff took a drink of champagne and stared at his wife. She was leaning against the opposite door of the limousine, eyes closed, a glass of champagne in her hand. Her fingers were relaxed, the glass tipped slightly to the side.

So, this was it. In just a few minutes, they'd arrive at the hotel. David said he would meet them in the lounge on the second floor. Geoff assumed they'd chat a while, then head up to one of the rooms - or suites if he knew David - and Thomas would have his way with his wife. David had told him he could stay and watch or not, it was up to him. Geoff was still undecided. He wanted to be there but knew that it would make her nervous and self-conscious. Geoff smiled. After everything that had happened in the few days, what was there to be self-conscious about? She'd cum in front of David and Kristy. And who knew how many strangers on the Internet? Yet, she still hadn't crossed the line, still hadn't had sex with a stranger.

She slid her left foot forward, moved her legs slightly. Geoff looked at the shoes. Four inch heels this time, a dark green color. The long emerald green dress shimmered as she shifted her legs again. His eyes travelled up her body, rested for a long time on her cleavage. The bra David had sent was a push-up number, it pressed her breasts together close and high. She was wearing a wide choker - green velvet with jade-colored jewels and gold braid. Every inch of her aroused him.

He was getting a little tired of the waiting, of David's game. After their talk the other day, he was certain he trusted him, Chloe wouldn't be in any danger. But at the same time, he didn't like the idea of not having access to his own wife. Especially when David had her cumming over and over during the gym training. He'd been walking around with a hard-on and blue balls for the last three days. But he was being patient. If David was as good as he sounded, he'd be swimming in an ocean of sex for the rest of his life. It was a worthwhile wait.

The car slowed down and stopped. "We're here," they heard from the front seat.

===

Chloe looked around the lounge. There were over a dozen people there, mostly dressed in business clothes, sitting around tables or at the bar. Her eyes kept going back to a couple in a booth near the back. They looked to be in their late twenties and they were all over each other. The woman had her arms around her date's neck and he had his hand underneath her skirt. She caught Chloe looking and smiled, then pulled him even closer.

Chloe let herself enjoy the show, felt herself getting more and more turned on. She was wet between the legs, rubbed her thighs together. Tonight was the night. She closed her eyes, thought about this morning's session in the gym, her orgasms while doing pull downs and bench presses, then fast forwarded to her getting dressed. She was wearing more clothing than she'd worn in a long time. With her small titties, she often went braless, often, she wore only panties and a pullover dress. But tonight, it was the full regalia - bra, panties, stockings and corset. Geoff had helped her lace the corset, she breathing in deep then exhaling, him pulling the laces as tightly as he could, then having her exhale again to pull them just a bit more. She loved the feeling of the material tight around her, understood its appeal to men. Even as slim as she was, the corset reduced her waist by another two or three inches. She didn't have the flared hips to pull off an hourglass look, but that somehow made her look even more wanton and obscene. The slim body with an even slimmer waist was an unnatural sight, a twisted fetish object of some kind. She felt her nipples stiffen as she remembered how she looked in the mirror. Her first impression had been negative, honestly, she looked a bit freakish. But her eye caught Geoff's face and the light in his eye convinced her that this was uniquely sexy.

12