UR-Quan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have looked at the causality list. I've had Simon keep a list of every crewman lost since our first day leaving Vela. Freeing earth and chronicling history will be important to me, and keeping their names sacred is as well. Adding Autumn Riley's name to that list seems harder for some reason – and I don't believe it is because we did so much to save her before, I simply think it's because we weren't able to save her at all.

March 26th, 2157

We've restocked the ship, rotated the crew, got everything ready, and I've decided to consult the ever knowledge Trade Master Greenish, to see if he might have some new information for us.

March 27th, 2157

We found Trade Master Greenish quickly, but he had nothing new to offer. The deep space radar operator did note that the Thraddash have moved back out of Ur-quan space. We estimate that they will only last another two weeks or less against the Ilwrath, but the battles will be deadly indeed.

I have tried to figure out what the best course of action would be at this point. I can think of nothing.

March 28th, 2157

We have returned to Sol form our meeting with Trade Master Greenish, no better or worse. I have prepared a monthly briefing to give to the ship and the station, that we will spend all of April mining the systems where the Ilwrath and Pkunk were, and we will use the new mineral wealth to make more ships and send them coreward to Betelguese to wait to launch an assault. If we don't have a fleet there when we decide to launch our great assault, then it is likely that Talana and there base will be the first to fall.

March 29th, 2157

I've discussed with Commander Hayes, the other captains, and my Lt. Commanders my plan. All of them think it's the best idea I've had in weeks. So, we are re-configuring the Intrepid for mining, and getting ready to set out on this next link of the journey. The deep space radar operator will keep an eye on the Thraddash-Ilwrath war. When we feel that we can get the final piece of the Ultron without major resistance, we will do so.

March 30th, 2157

I awoke today in a fit of sexual frustration. I had odd dreams that kept me from feeling rested. It is odd that the Intrepid will be leaving later today, after I give my briefing – a day early. Most of the crew is different then what it has been for the past six months, as we are not anticipating any battle at all. I did look over the roster assignments – there are 8 squads of 12, and the squads work with two of them being on duty at a time. We are working six hour shifts again. The four alternates are rotating on and off shifts to give people days off as needed. The alternates are all Master Sergeants, and capable of taking over for any of the enlisted positions other then chief.

Anyway, I'm trying not to do anything about the sexual frustration, and just focus on the mining, and get through the next couple of weeks. Then I can go to see Talana, and take care of weeks worth of frustration.

We set course for Beta Volantis, and were off.

March 31st, 2157

Traveling through hyperspace again, the crew seemed thrilled at the thought of not having to battle anyone. Everyone seems upbeat, and coasting through hyperspace is kind of relaxing when I stop thinking about everything that has yet to be done.

April 1st, 2157

Today I told the ship in our monthly briefing that I wanted to fill 10 cargo bays with minerals before we returned home. I told them I believed that if we had enough minerals to send ten Avatar ships to the ZFP home world, and ten more to Betelguese, that we would have a good fleet waiting at both points, and could issue attacks when needed. The crew listened and smiled, but didn't reply to much at all.

April 2nd, 2157

Simon came by my quarters today, and told me that he feels the ship is a little bit too relaxed for his liking. He said that even though it's not likely that we are going to be in a battle, the crew should still show dedication and preparation for what we are doing.

It made me think a bit, of how I could encourage the crew to be more motivated.

April 3rd,2157

We have reached Beta Volantis. It is a single planet system –but there are 4 moons that can be mined here. The teams are ready to work in a very quick pace, and we want to mine until we have filled all ten of our cargo bays. We may have to hit a lot of systems.

Simon and I briefed the crew on an idea that we had – the squad mining competition. Whichever of the 8 squads retrieved the most minerals on this mining run – that squad would all get a letter of recommendation from the captain towards their next rank promotion. Alternatively, the squad that comes in last when the cargo bays are full will get a one day informal "entertainment" duty, for the amusement of the rest of the crew. The crew seemed to spark to life with an urgency that was absent before.

April 4th, 2157

Having mined the four moons in Beta Volantis, we are now going to travel to Gamma Volantis. The competition is keeping interest in the crew high, and Simon even had to post the rules for all to see because some crew were curious as to whether it was based simply on bulk, or on value. We are basing it on value.

This is a very interesting trip, now.

April 5th, 2157

We have arrived at Gamma Volantis. It is a five planet system. It is likely that we will spend the next three days here mining, as it is already late today.

April 7th, 2157

An emerald world was found at the first planet in Gamma Volantis. E-mine Squad was on the rotation, and collected it, giving them a firm lead in the contest, as emeralds are worth quite a bit more then any other minerals we find.

April 8th, 2157

A treasure world was found on a moon at the second planet in Gamma Volantis. H-Squad was on the rotation, and with the lucky find, they have moved on to second place. With the completion of this system, we are now setting course for Delta Volantis.

April 9th, 2157

We have arrived at Delta Volantis. It is a 4 planet system. This competition is keeping the crew more focused, and Simon and I are both very happy about it. The team that is in last currently, just so happens to be the only all female team, C-mining Squad.

April 10th, 2157

While I was working out today, I saw a crewmember I had not seen before, which is odd when there are only one hundred people aboard, and I try to meet with all of them at some point or another.

The girl was doing pilates, stretching deeply, and had a body that was lush and voluptuous, and when she saw me, she smiled, and said "hello, Captain," sweetly.

We made small talk. She was one of the alternates, MSgt. Ashley Parrish. That explained why I hadn't seen her, she wasn't on any of the crews, full time, and since the competition had begun, some of the people who had time off had skipped it, because they couldn't bear the thought of losing because of taking the time off.

Ashley had a great body, and was openly flirting with me. She spent several more minutes stretching, and did some light lifting, nothing to actually strain her muscles, but when she was done, she came right up to me and asked if we could have dinner tomorrow night. I told her I would look forward to it, and I truly was.

We also set course to Alpha Volantis.

April 11th, 2157

I'd almost forgotten how nice wonderful sex could be. Ashley sent me an e-mail message through the ship computer system that she would prefer to eat alone, either in her quarters or mine. When I replied that I would come to her quarters around 7, I had no idea what a wonderful night it would be.

When I got to her quarters, she was dressed nicely, and invited me in. As soon as the door was closed, she said that she thought we should work up an appetite while the food finished. She kissed me then, hard and we started making out, and were out of our clothes quickly. We were very quickly in her room, and when we started having sex, she whispered in my ear, "When you get close, I want you to come on my tits and face." It was hot. She wrapped her legs around me and dug her nails into my back as I was pumping in and out of her, and as I felt myself get close, I obliged her and began fucking her tits and face until I came. After that, we showered together, got dressed again, and then ate, and then had more sex, this time it was more relaxed and gentle. She was very good, and has a great body. At the end of the evening, she was lying next to me, and said, "Oh, good food, good fucking, I am going to sleep so well tonight." I am sure that I will as well.

April 12th, 2157

Today was a good day. Nothing really going on, But I did spend some time going through the entertainment files and finding movies relating to World War II on earth, which was an interesting period of history. Even though it's only two hundred years in the past, it's very interesting to see how many things are similar to the current situation.

April 13th, 2157

We have arrived at Alpha Volantis. Though it is only three planets, we may go slowly, and take our time, as the competition is taking a toll on the crew, and I don't want them to be exhausted when we return home. This mission is going to provide us with enough minerals for quite a while.

April 14th, 2157 – April 15th, 2157

We have finished mining Alpha Volantis. We are going to Epsilon Volantis next.

Ashley and I had very physical sex today, and it's nice to have that aspect of my life back, though I do have to say, I still miss Talana a great deal. She provides me with so much more emotionally. Ashley is a physical fling, and I don't think she minds that at all.

April 16th, 2157

Today, Simon brought me updates on the contest. Although the race is closer, the team in last is the all female squad, and they are in last by about three hundred thousand points. Unless they get an emerald or ruby world, they are almost assured to be in last place at the end of the contest. Which is interesting, in and of itself, given the implications of the being the loser.

Ashley and I were in the midst of sex today when she clawed my back so hard that she drew blood. I don't mind being clawed a bit during sex, but I don't like my skin being ripped open like that. I teased her that the next time I would have to whip her for it.

April 17th, 2157

Epsilon Volantis is packed with planets; 9 planets. Getting threw this system might take a week, right up to the edge of my birthday. Gosh, I'm going to be 20, this year. Anyway, with 9 planets and multiple moons to investigate and moon, it looks as though we will be here for at least a few days, and the competition will continue to go on.

Today, while I had lunch with Ashley, I asked her if she had fantasies. She said that she did, but not many. The most intense was having a circle of guys around her, not inside her, but taking turns with her mouth and breasts until they each came all over her. She is a freak, and I like it. It's refreshing to be around a girl who is so uninhibited, and so open about it. She also confided in me that although most of the girls on the station have had encounters with other women, she never had. She said that she had never felt an attraction to a woman, and that it just wasn't part of her desire.

April 18th, 2157 – April 22nd, 2157

We have spent these last few days mining Epsilon Volantis. Though there was an auric world and a treasure world, there were no major worlds changing the entire scope of the contest. It has been a good week on the ship.

I did assign Simon the trivial task of finding out how much time each alternate spent with each team, as a percentage basis, simply so we could find out which alternate belonged with which team. It also gave Simon something to do.

Having studied through a lot of the movies of World War II took much longer then I thought, there was a lot of media made about that time period. I believe my favorite was a twenty hour in depth series about the paratroop Easy Company, that was calledBand of Brothers.It made for incredible drama, and encapsulated much of what I have felt in the last two and a half years, in its twenty hours of airing.

We have set course for Zeta Volantis.

April 23rd, 2157

Another day of deep space travel, reading reports, and thinking of our next move; our deep space radar operator says the Ilwrath and Thraddash war must be raging with the fierceness of caged animals fighting for survival, as both fleets are shrinking dramatically.

April 24th, 2157

We have reached Zeta Volantis. It is an 8 planet system, though I'm not sure if we can mine all of them, because of the white hot sun. We will truly test out the heat shield from the Melnorme if we do decide to mine all of them.

And I turn 20 tomorrow. Ashley has told me that she wants nothing more then to suck me dry. I think that could make for a good birthday.

April 25th, 2157

My door got knocked on at ten minutes till midnight. Ashley came in and asked, very politely, if I could remember the most times I had come in a single day. I told her four, and she told me that she wanted to try and get me to double that number in a single day, and since it was her day off, she was going to stay in my quarters, and be there so that I could use to come as much as I wanted. She said she figured starting at midnight would give her the best chance. I asked her why she was doing this, and she said that even though she knew we were just a fling, she wanted to be memorable.

I'm writing this at the end of the day. Seven times.... And as I'm writing this she is kneeling between my legs, sucking on the head of my cock, and wrapping her boobs around the rest of it, trying to get me to come that eighth time before midnight. This girl will be remembered.

April 26th, 2157

We are still in Zeta Volantis. The fact that I got no rest yesterday is making me feel a bit haggard today, but otherwise I'm upbeat, albeit a bit sore.

The head geologist on the ship, junior Lt. Angel LeMasters has been studying the planets in this system all week and compiling data from the trip, and has asked to see me later this week with a report. She said that it may compact and help our future mining missions, so I told her that I would put her on the schedule for tomorrow.

April 27th, 2157

Lt. LeMasters' report was the most thorough and detailed report that I have seen since the tactical analysis made by Lt. Commander Spicer. Lemasters' had charted what we had mined, the type of sun, the planets in orbit of the sun, their tectonics and weather, and the approximate age of the star from what we know of star formation and gas emission information. From what she surmised, if we were going to continue to mine and try to build up our material wealth, we should do so in constilations that are not larger then four stars, and have a red or orange star as the primary planet system. This almost guarantees the most bountiful mineral systems.

I was very impressed by her, and by her work.

April 28th, 2157

As we finish mining this system, Simon has brought up that we have almost filled our ten cargo bays. We do have two more on the ship, but we never expected that all twelve would be filled. And the competition was only scheduled for ten. So, we gathered the crew, and I announced that we were going to go home, because we had gathered near enough the minerals to concede Volantis mined. I announced the winners. I then announced the losers, who groaned slightly. Then I decided I would elaborate on the entertainment.

I told the crew that tomorrow, on the ride through hyperspace, the team that had come in next to last would be piloting and watching the functions of the ship. The team in last would be our "waiting" staff – serving the rest of us dinner and drinks. When they brought the meals to the table, and everyone had their food and drink, the talent competition would begin.

The losers would compete on a stage giving individual performances and after all 13 of them were done (one alternate was grouped in with the losing bunch), then the rest of the diners would vote on who won and lost the talent competition. Everyone seemed to love the idea. Before it was all said and done, I decided that the talent show and dinner would happen on the 30th, so that the losers had a day to prepare.

April 29th, 2157

A very uneventful day, pulling out of the star system into hyperspace, on course home, to Sol. The Pkunk seem to be nearing the Yehat, and though we haven't checked in on the civil war, I can't imagine that the infusion of Pkunk is going to help or hurt matters at all.

I miss Talana.

April 30th, 2157

There was very little happening today, other then the excitement of the talent show. Dinner was an Italian feast, lasagna, manicotti, and chicken parmesean, severed with a salad for the entire table, and two big loaves of garlic bread for a table of 8. With 75 people sitting, and being served, it didn't take long.

The talent show was fun, Simon acted like a host, and we had several girls who played instruments and sang. One girl juggled, but the girl that won the competition did a nice ten minute magic routine – with coin tricks, card tricks, and some decent comedy to make the crowd laugh in between her tricks. Her name is Sasha Andrews.

After the show was over, the losers cleared dishes into the galley, and I gave a short speech that more entertainment would follow tomorrow, but the festivities for the evening were done, and I hoped that everyone had a wonderful time.

May 1st, 2157

Today, I did give my normal ship briefing, after doing a short morning captain and commander's call. Fwiffo was extremely helpful in the captains' briefing, stating that when we were in Thraddash space before, the energy reading for the part we were searching for was most likely in the Zeta Draconis system, and because of the tussel with Kohr-ah, and the subsequent war with the Ilwrath, the Thraddash force should no longer be in that system.

So, when I gave my briefing to the crew, I outlined the next few weeks/months as follows. We would go home, unload the minerals, and make other fleets, deploy them to ZFP honmeworld, and Betelguese. Then we would reconfigure the ship, and use the portal spawner to get to Zeta Draconis as quickly as possible. Get the piece for the ultron, and fix it. Use the portal spawner again and return the now functional ultron to the Utwig. At that point, we would have to see if the Utwig would be able to help us any further in our mission of freeing the enslaved races. The crew seemed anxious to swap out, as most of them are not the combat ready type.

After the briefing, I told them that the entertainment for tonight would be based on the voting from the previous evening. The losers would be spanked by the winner, and the number of swats they would receive would be determined by their ranking in the talent show vote wise. It will begin at dinner again.

*

It was very entertaining to see the girls spanked – but I didn't have them stripped for the spankings, tonight. I figure we have three more days to get home... and I want to make it a long ride home.

Ashley came by my quarters, and we had sex tonight, very nice romantic and loving sex, a first for us. I think I needed it because I realized I wouldn't be able to see Talana for at least another month.

May 2nd, 2157

Today as we continued our trek home, I did calculations on crew and ships, and resources. I knew that although this mining mission felt like a playtime mission it was actually a well needed rest for everyone – crew, leadership, from top to bottom. We've all been trying for over two years to find a way to overthrow the Ur-quan, and now it lies within reach, and we need to rest before we take that plunge.

The entertainment tonight finally turned physical, as I told the girls that they would lose their uniforms for hours based on the votes. The person in dead last would lose their uniform for twenty four hours, the person in next to last for twenty two, and so on, ect. Sure, it may make work a little more difficult, but it will be more interesting. Sasha is very happy that she won, and is smiling all week long.