UR-Quan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

December 8th, 2155

I've had the ship reconfigured, and told Commander Hayes I would be taking the ship out for a couple days. I plan on purchasing as much information as I can from Trade Master Greenish, and then if I still have credits, purchasing fuel. That should give us a large amount of credits.

I'm leaving my normal standby's and the crew I am taking knows that we are going to sit in hyperspace for a couple of days, do trade with the Melnorme, and then return to the base.

December 9th-13th, 2155

We are in hyperspace waiting for Trade Master Greenish. I have decided that our next mission should be to go revive the Shofixiti. The first part of this will be going to Alpha Cerenkov, and meeting with Zex, to see what he wants so that I may require some of his Shofixiti Maidens.

December 14th, 2155

We have met with Trade Master Greenish. Here is the information I have gained this round:

They informed of us the Zoq-Fot-Pik, something that has taken a backseat on my priority list, but I feel I must address soon.

The Ilwrath are attacking the Pkunk in the Giclas star system. Trade Master Greenish believes I can use my Burvixes hypercaster to replicate the technique used by Umgah to impersonate Dogar and Kazon, and stop the Ilwrath from massacring the Pkunk.

Trade Master Greenish also believes that the Pkunk will aid us, even if they do not make a formal alliance.

The Ur-quan and Kohr-ah are engaged in ritual combat. The winner will decide the fates of the other races. The Ur-quan believe that slave shielding them is human, while the Kohr-ah will kill all other races, if they win.

I can locate the Druuge at Zeta Persei I. Trade Master Greenish has warned me that there are hidden costs attached to their items.

He informed me about the Burvixes Hypercaster that I have already obtained!

The Thraddash are an alien race living in the Draconis system. Zeta Draconis houses a secret relic of theirs. Their homeworld is Delta Draconis. Unfortunately, the Thraddash societal structure worships whomever they deem strongest. For them to not attack us, and to become an ally, we will have to destroy more ships then the Ur-Quan did.

The Chenjesu and Mrnmrm are slave shielded together at Procyon. You can communicate with them via a powerful hyperwave caster (which we have.) The two are trying to form a hybrid race, and this race will be powerful enough to match the Ur-quan in combat.

The Mycon are using this time to expand. They launch spore pods into planets with ultimately turning them into worlds of very hot and molten gasses, the preferred environment of the Mycon.

The Orz now inhabit the area of space previously considered Androsynth space. The Melnorme have no idea what happened to the Androsynth. This concerns me, coming from the guys that new I had the Ultron hours after I had it.

He told me that if I were to remove the xenomorphic creatures from the Spathi homeworld, they would join us in an alliance.

12.) In order to get the Syreen to rejoin the alliance, I will have to prove to them that a Mycon spore pod was the cause of their home worlds destruction.

13.) The final piece of information is that the Yehat are divided. Many of the Yehat feel that there queen performed a dishonorable act by agreeing to be combat thralls of the Heirarchy. It was amplified by the shofixiti show of courage, when the shofixiti caused a star to go supernova in order to destroy a large portion of the Ur-quan fleet.

I decided to use the remaining credits to but fuel. Though the historical data is intriguing to me, I do not believe that it is more valuable then fuel.

After learning of the Pkunk situation, I have decided that even though regaining the Shofixiti should be my next big mission, a very short haul to Delta Krueger may be better. I would like to have all the ships at the base for the new years celebration. Commander Hayes says that is the most festive time of the year at the starbase.

December 15th, 2155

I've decided to take a down day, reconfigure the ship, and do a briefing at the station about our next mission, to make peaceful contact with the Pkunk. Simon, Pike, and Fwiffo seem refreshed, and I've told the crew that I would like to be there and back by the new years celebration.

It will be great to have a new crew aboard.

December 16th, 2155

I informed the crew today, that I would like to commission a 2nd Earthling Cruiser when we return from the Pkunk mission. I told them that Commander Hayes and I would make the determination of who would become Captain, and that after that we would embark on a mission to revive the Shofixiti.

December 17th, 2155- December 24th, 2155

We have traveled to Gamma Krueger, and made contact with the Pkunk. They gave us a clear spindle, 4 of their ships, and they have stated that they are willing to aid us in information, should they ever have any.

I believe that a clear priority to get the Ilwrath to stop attacking these gentle and peaceful creatures.

December 25th, 2155 –December 31st, 2155

We have arrived home at the base, and I am taking the time off so that the entire crew and base can enjoy the new year celebration.

I am planning on enjoying it myself, and Marla has agreed to help me bring in the new year.

January 1st, 2156

Today was a most joyous occasion, as Commander Hayes and I unveiled the first Eartling Crusier produced at the space station. With the Arilou skiff, the Eluder, the Enterprise, the four Pkunk Furies, and the newest ship, which we have named the Hope, I have a small armada traveling with the Intrepid. The captain of the Hope, is long time Lt. Commander Mike Buck, who survived the Ur-quan war, and is the only person on the base to have any actual battle experience. He seems a good man, and closer to the age of Captain Pike.

I did a mass briefing at the base today, explaining that we would be traveling to Alpha Cerenkov, to try and negotiate for Shifixiti Maidens from Admiral Zex. It is my sincere hope that we will not have to engage Zex in battle. My understanding is that he has control of his own fleet, and any military commander who has been able to survive through the Ur-quan wars must be a remarkable military mind.

I do not believe that there is any hope in getting the Vux to join us, but I will still try. My top priority is the Shofixiti Maidens, though.

After the briefing, I talked to Simon. He said that since it is likely that we will be going into battle, it is imperative that I become very strict and discipline. He updated the computers entertainment logs, and found a way that each member could access shows at their leisure, watching only what they wished to watch. He told me that an old show called Star Trek: The Next Generation would give me some insight. I asked him how much television he had watched, and he grinned and said, "it's great for getting the ladies to bed. Tell them you have access to something not on the guide, and they want to see it." I love Simon's mischievous nature, and I think he would be a great captain, should something happen to me.

When I got the new roster of my new 100 person crew, I noticed that the male, female ratio was closer to what it was on the base... about 4 females to each male. The roster had 21 males, counting Simon and I. I made the decision of dividing them into four groups of 24. The four alternates will be divided among the shifts, make sure that one person gets rotated out each shift. I have gone with a two week, 12 hour schedule for the next mission, and plan on drilling often.

January 2nd, 2156

After finishing the shift assignments, and lettering them A-D, I noticed that by chance, D squad is entirely female. I have taken Simon's advice, and I am watching the Star Trek: The Next Generation series in my off time. I am eating alone, so as not to become attached. I am afraid of taking this group into battle, and I am afraid that if Zex decides to attack us, we may lose some people before we can escape.

January 3rd, 2156- January 8th, 2156

Adjusting to 12 hour shifts is difficult. Having 3 days off in a row is unbearable. I find myself dropping in and getting reports from my officers because I can't just sit and watch television all the time when nothing is going on. I am going to talk to Simon about if there is a way I can learn an instrument on my own.

The crew seems to be responding well to the 12 hour schedule as well. Along with that, having the other small ships traveling with us, makes everyone feel more secure.

January 9th, 2155 – January 12th, 2155

I've assembled the captains today, and had a private briefing telling them that we should prepare for the worst, and hope for the best, not the other way around. We will arrive in Alpha Cerenkov in the next day, and I hope that I can re-open communication with the Vux.

January 13th, 2156

We arrived at Zex's planet, and spoke with him. He knew that we had come for Shofixit Maidens. Admiral Zex was pleasant, to tell the truth. Apparently, Zex's hobby is running a menagerie of animals from the galaxy. After talking to him for some time, he agreed that if we found him a creature he was lacking, he would allow us access to half a dozen Shofixiti maidens. While this may not seem like a lot, because of the six week gestation cycle, we could swell our ranks quickly.

We were able to leave without engaging in battle, which both pleased, and relieved the crew. They were surprised when I told them to mine the system while we were here, until the cargo bays were full.

January 14th, 2156

We are mining the moons of the second planet at Alpha Cerenkov. I explained to the crew that we still need to gather resources when we can, in order to keep our fleet strength growing.

January 15th, 2156

We continue mining the Cernekov system. Fwiffo informed me today, that he would begin using his ship to do the research to find the location of the animal that Admiral Zex wants. He told me that it might be a few days.

January 16th, 2156

We have finished mining the Cerenkov system and begun the journey homeward.

January 17th-24th, 2156

We are doing deep space travel. The only change to our system of operation onboard is that Simon has implemented a fitness program that crewmembers must attend during their off days. This fills three hours of dead time.

I have not had sex yet this year.

January 25th, 2156 – January 28th, 2156

This was an odd three days to say the least. We had a small meteorite pass within ten meters of the ship when D shift was flying, an hour before A shift came back on. The speed of the meteorite and its path caused the ship and the ships in the armada to quake.

The short and deep radar array do nothing but read moving objects in space, and we had two people manning each of those arrays. They simply didn't think that it would end up being as close as it was or that the meteorite was magnetic. Had the meteorite not been magnetic, the ship certainly wouldn't have moved.

Nonetheless, because it could have resulted in countless injuries, I felt that I had to take action. I was awake, preparing to take the bridge, because I'm on A shift. When the ship rolled I was thrown off my feet.

When I came to the bridge, and got the report, I told Lt. Commander Howard, The D shift leader, to assemble all of D shift in the observatory at the conclusion of the shift. I told Lt. Richer that I would be dealing with them, and then sent out a general ship communiqué to the ship to let them know that the observatory would be closed for the first couple hours of the morning.

When I came into the observatory, I told them to line up, 12 on each side, at attention. I walked down the center and stated that they had just nearly killed 200 people and almost ended the chances of freeing Earth and the allies we have built because they wouldn't change course or read the radars correctly. I told them it was amazingly luckily that no one was hurt, and I was not happy. Then I ordered all of them to strip. It is an amazing feeling to be the only man in a room full of 24 naked females.

I had the deep radar and short radar operator come up and take 3 swats each with the paddle. I then had Lt. Commander Howard take 5 for poor judgment.

I thought for a few minutes about what else to do and then stated, "You will all remain aboard for the next 60 days. You will go through this inspection at the end of your two week cycle every rotation. You will be well groomed. Your uniforms will be in perfect regulation. You will exceed the workout program Commander Rice has prepared. You will study tactics and techniques of deep space battle, to include spaceship design and battle maneuvers. Your mistake today has caused me to believe that it is MY duty to make you the best ladies." I paused for a moment, then stated, "that is all."

All during my shift I wondered if it wasn't just a lot of sexual frustration leaking out. Even if it was, there is no way I can go back on that now.

January 29th, 2156

We have arrived back at Sol. Fwiffo took the opportunity to input the information that Zex had given us in order to find that the animal Zex wants should be in the Delta Lycis star system. Using the Quasi-space portal system to get there will save us months, and we should be able to get the beast, return to the station for a quick analysis, and then take it to Zex and get the maidens.

I informed Simon of my tiny temper tantrum, and the adjustment he will have to make in regard to D shifts fitness program. I told him to increase their standards by ten percent for the first 30 days, and then by 20 percent for the final 30. They should all be the leanest, finest officers in Star Control by then.

January 30th, 2156

We have left the star system, and used the portal spawner in hyperspace. I must say that being able to cut 40 travel days of hyperspace is a huge relief. I do hope the Fwiffo is correct on the location of the beast. The estimation is that we will spend three days in Quasi space, two days finding the beast, and then be able to return to our starbase. If it's correct, this will be a simple one week mission, that without the spawner would have taken two months. Because we do not know the nature of the beast we are hunting, I requested Lt. Richer come with us to pilot the shuttle on this special mission. I told her I would write a recommendation for her, if the mission was successful.

January 31st, 2156

We are traveling through Quasi-Space, and the new crew is enjoying the thought of not being able to be attacked, or located. All is well today.

February 1st, 2156

We have emerged back into hyperspace near the Lyncis system. We have set course for Delta Lyncis, and should arrive there tomorrow.

February 2nd, 2156

We have indeed arrived in the Delta Lyncis system. It is a smaller system, so if the beast is indeed here, we should not have trouble finding it.

February 3rd, 2156

We lost one crew person in capturing the beast. We have locked it in the cargo store and we are making sure that the entire crew is aware of it's abilities. It took over 30 shots from the gun on the landers stun gun to subdue the beast before the magnetic restraints could be applied.

We are ready to return to base for scientific analysis.

The crewmember that was lost was David Newsome. It was his first mission away from the space station.

Febraury 4th, 2156-February 10th, 2156

We have left the Delta Lyncis system, entered quasi-space, and are en route back to the space station at Sol.

February 11th, 2156

We have arrived back at the space station, and this is the summary analysis of the Vux beast: It is a Xenoteranomorph. According to Jr. science officer Hawkins, it can break nearly any material using it jaw muscles, it triple jointed at most places, giving to an unbelievable range of motion, and apparently has a metabolism that is capable of rendering most viruses dead after a 12 hour incubation. We have taken samples of it for later, but everyone wants the creature gone. There have been two injuries on the station while they were studying it, not serious ones though.

February 12th, 2156

I have informed the crew that our next outing is a two part mission, trade the beast for the maidens, and then proceed to Delta Gorno to find the male of the species.

As I came on duty this morning, Lt. Commander Howard informed me that D squad was assembled and ready for open ranks inspection. I proceeded to the observatory. I spent 15 minutes looking over their uniforms, and then told them that on by the next inspection on the 26th, I will have their performance data from the fitness program. I expect everyone to be exceeding standards.

I dismissed them and returned to the day.

February 13th, 2156

I realized today that I still haven't had sex this year, and it is starting to get to me a bit. I had trouble sleeping last night thinking of seeing Lt. Commander Howard undressed. She is the highest ranking woman aboard, technically 3rd in command behind myself and Simon. She is intelligent, motivated, and beautiful, and when I spanked her it wasn't a sexual feeling, but I did think about it last night before I slept.

We are traveling through hyperspace to get to Alpha Cerenkov. Fwiffo has said that he is plotting the quasi-space map in our computer, so that we can determine the quickest route to and from spaces, when I prioritize our missions. Fwiffo has become a real asset to my mission.

February 14th, 2156 – February 20th, 2156

This week has been uneventful. The crew is in good spirits, and I think that having a sense of order to what we are doing helps. Before I gathered all the information from the Melnorme, mining and gathering resources seemed partially mundane, but also, I secretly believe that many of the crew people doubted I would proceed towards reforming an alliance. I believe that I have alleviated the doubts that the space station crew had about me.

A lingering thought that I have had this week is that Zex may not have been ready when we came before, and he wanted to prepare a trap. I truly hope that this is not the case, but I do want the crew to be ready for it.

February 21st, 2156 – February 23rd, 2156

As we move closer to Alpha Cernkov, I see no increase in the number of ships moving through the sector, nor do I see increased hyperspace residue. This puts me at a bit of ease.

February 24th, 2156

We have arrived at Alpha Cerenkov. We are preparing to meet with Admiral Zex.

**

After the transfer, the Beast escaped the containment field set up for it. I would feel much worse, except that Admiral Zex had prepared to halt our quest so that he could add humans to his menagerie as well. With the Vux on the surface being killed, we are sending a team to retrieve the maidens.

**

We have lost one person in retrieving the Shofixiti maidens, Ensign Sandrine Taylor. We have set corse for Delta Gorno.

February 25th, 2156

We held the memorial for Ensign Taylor today. Apparently she was very popular with the rest of the crew. Many of the crew grieved, and some of them seemed surprised, when I spoke stating that it saddens me greatly every time I lose a member of the crew. It may have surprised the crew more that I was tearing up as I said it.

February 26th, 2156

Today was the inspection for D-squad. As I went to speak to them, I reviewed the records. Everyone was in compliance for the fitness program under normal standards. With the 10% push, there was only one person who was lacking, and that was in one category.

I came in, inspected all of their uniforms (perfectly cleaned, pressed, ect.), and then mentioned the fitness program. I noted the one person not meeting the new squad standards – a PFC Valerie Sulser. I asked her to step forward. She is 5'8", 160lbs, blond hair, crystal blue eyes. Her chest is easily a DD cup. I told her that she has earned an extra hour of working out until then next two weeks is over in order to ensure that she makes it up to par with the rest of her squad.

1...34567...15