Using Kim

Story Info
A wife's submissive beginning.
1k words
3.9
254.9k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wenchhunt
wenchhunt
32 Followers

As we rode into the city for our hot evening out, I just couldn't get over how sexy and slutty my beautiful wife looked. My whole body tingled with the excitement the evening ahead held.

Kim and I had been married for eleven years, sweethearts since college. On our second date, she suggested we stop by the ballet studio where she had taught for several years. Unlike most ballerina's Kim had a huge 38DD chest to compliment her tiny waist. The years of ballet kept her lean body in perfect condition.

After gathering her paperwork she started across the mirrored room. I stopped her, took her face in my hand and gave her a deep forceful kiss. Her mouth opened willingly and eagerly to my penetrating tongue. After several long seconds, I pulled back and without a word placed both hands on her shoulders and pushed down. She immediately knelt to the hardwood floor in eager submission. I spoke firmly and ordered her to place her hands behind her back, which she quickly and obediently complied.

I unbuckled my pants right in front of her face. She watched silently as I slid the zipper down and began to remove my cock. I reached out and grasped the back of her head and effortlessly slid into her warm, inviting mouth. She looked up into my eyes as I began to rock her head to the rhythm of my hips. I took only a few short strokes before shoving as deeply as possible. Kim's eyes bulged with fear and she gagged on the sudden intrusion, but her hands never left her back.

As I watched the beautiful sight unfold in giant mirrors, my mind was racing as to how far I could take her this evening. I asked her if there was a possibility of someone coming in and she nodded, "Yes" without missing a stroke. I then stepped back and ordered Kim to strip. She stood and smiled a wry grin. Then slowly lifted her sweater to reveal those massive tits pressing against the confines of her silky bra. The thought that she might may be found nude might have crossed her mind but she didn't miss a beat. She slid her tight jeans over a beautiful, firm ass. She turned to face me as she undid the front clasp on the bra and slowly let the cups fall away from her rock hard nipples. Her panties were dropped in a second and this gorgeous girl was standing completely nude in front of me.

Kim has revealed earlier in our date that she had never gone "all the way," which made her strip show that much more exciting. I was fighting the urge to cum all over those walls with everything in me. I told Kim to pull a gymnastic mat over from the corner. She actually half jogged to get it, bouncing delightfully in front of the mirrors.

When she laid it in front of me, I ordered her to all fours facing the mirror. This beautiful submissive was not going to lose her cherry in the missionary position. I took a condom from my wallet and moved around to her face. I handed her the rubber and she quickly tore the package apart. Her shaking hands underlined the excitement she was experiencing. After a few testy moments of putting the bastard on, I had her to smooth it out with her hot mouth.

As I approached her ass, the view was indescribable. A beautiful girl on all fours, in a public place, in front of a wall of mirrors is a sight to never be forgotten. I told Kim to look at me in the mirror as I began to rub my fingers over her dripping pussy. Her ass began to wiggle and soft moans were escaping her lips as I traced a line around her well soaked lips. I took my finger and ever so gently caressed her crease right up to the edge of her clit. Her smooth butt was twisting with anticipation as I prolonged the moment for as long as I could stand it.

Her entire body rocked and trembled when at last I stroked her rock hard button ever so gently. I knew from my early experiences with an older neighbor and a few subsequent conquest that Kim wouldn't last long as hard as she was moaning. I placed the head of my swollen cock against her tight, virgin pussy and began to push. The waves of pleasure and pain at having her opening stretched was causing tears to form on Kim's beautiful cheeks, but her eyes were focused on mine in the mirror. The firmer I pushed the more her involuntary reaction was to scoot her ass away the invader. After several push and scoot moves, Kim's face was pressed up against the mirror, her eyes closed with the pain my cock was bringing to her sweet body. Her outstretched hands were placed against the cool glass as I ordered her to look at me.

I placed my hands firmly on each hip and with a powerful thrust, I buried my cock to the hilt. A look of agony mixed with ecstasy flashed across her face. I slid slowly back and then shoved again with full force into her swollen hole. A cry came from her lips as she began to shake and quiver. Kim came hard with the pain of that second push. The orgasm rocked her body for several seconds. As she slowly regained her composure, I began a much gentler assault on her pussy. She rocked back and forth with me as tears streamed down her cheeks. It was only a few seconds later that I exploded, flooding the condom with hot jets of jism. I opened my eyes to see a wonderful smile cross Kim's lips. She knew that her life would never be the same, little did she realize just how far into submission this journey would take her.

wenchhunt
wenchhunt
32 Followers