Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
He catches Terry and Mary making love.
2.3k words
4.53
159.8k
21
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers

Please see Vacation Part 1 and 2.

*

We spent the next few hours of our sail back to the marina talking about any thing Mary wanted. She asked me things I never ever thought that we would be talking about and in return I did the same with her. She found out that I was very young when I lost my virginity to my mom's best friend. I found out she had taken her virginity with her fingers and that she, also, was quite young. We both like to masturbate and, of course, you learned from the earlier stories that she really was quite a little show off. She gets very worked up when people notice her and her actions. After a while I knew, as her breathing changed, that she had fallen asleep.

"Mary honey," I said as I put my foot against her and shook her lightly.

"Umm." She sat up making her breasts jiggle on her chest. "Sorry, have I been asleep long?"

"About an hour. I think if we are going to meet your mom when she gets there we need to start the motor and scoot."

"Ok." She stretched pushing those big tits out at me and then stood up. "Turn us into the wind and I'll get the sails." She started to climb onto the cabin deck and stopped. She stepped back and bent down so that her face was right in front of mine. "I love you!" She kissed me very softly. "Very much. This will all be fine. You'll see."

She turned and went up onto the deck. I again watched her lovely body as she got the sails down and stowed. As I started the motor she slipped on a T-shirt and sat down beside me. "I love you too Mary and I sure hope your right." She smiled as she rested her hand on my thigh.

We had reached the Los Vegas Wash Marina and I was tying the boat to the dock when Mary said "There's moms car." I looked up the hill to the Rangers' station and saw her fully restored red 1963 Impala easing down the gravel parking lot.

"You stay here and I'll go help her with her stuff."

"Sounds good to me," Mary said with a laugh. "You know better than anyone how much crap she will have with her." I shook my head in agreement as I walked away to shore.

Terry was standing by her car watching me when I got there. "Hey Baby." I said with a soft whistle as I let my eyes run over her lush full body. Terry had never been shy about letting me see her when were out and about and was standing there with the top of her button down dress half open. "Been teasing the truckers I see." I kissed her softly. "You ready for some relaxation and fun?" Terry gave ma a funny look. "You know I won't do that with out you with me, but yes I am more than ready to relax." She smiled at me as she popped the trunk. "Umm, but there is one thing. Mike I want to know if this is ok."

I had my back to her as I leaned into her car to get her surprisingly small bag and when I rose up from the trunk and turned back to her I almost choked! Terry was standing with her dress fully unbuttoned and was holding it open by holding her hands on her hips! Now Terry has never been shy about showing off and as you have learned did not care how relaxed we were with our dress at home but to see my wife standing in the parking lot wearing the what was the smallest bikini I had ever seen was the most exciting thing I had ever seen! God, what there was of it was as sheer as gauze so her large hard light pink nipples were sticking out lie the erasers on a pencil and what was suppose to be the bottoms was nothing more than two strings. One went around her waist and the other ran down disappearing into her fully exposed puffy pink pussy lips!

"Well, a, sure I guess. But I don't ever remember you willingly showing off like that before!"

She started talking a mile a minute. "Well, you have always wanted me to show off for you more. I mean I know you like it and when Mary got that new suit and when I saw her in it, well god Mike hers covers nothing! I thought what the hell and I bought this one." Her bottom lip began to tremble and she suddenly had the deer in headlights look. "Oh shit Mike, I know I'm too old for this. I am sorry." She pulled her dress shut. "I'll change when we get to the dock."

I looked down at the dock and only saw a couple of guys loading their fishing boat. "No you won't. You'll leave your dress open and walk with me to the dock just like you wanted to. You will hold your head up high and be as proud of the way you look as I am!"

It was a big first for her but she did it, walking all the way to the boat talking and laughing with me as her dress blew back fully exposing the fact she was all but naked. It was as if she wasn't doing something she had never done before and I could tell I was not the only one excited by her exposing herself like she was. As I looked around I knew the fishermen would not look at her because they were busy with their boat but she didn't know it and when we got close enough to our motor sailor it was Mary making the noise.

"All right MOM! I didn't think you would even bring that little thing let alone wear it!" She held out her hand to steady Terry as she stepped on board and when her mom sat down She pulled her t-shirt over her head letting Terry see she was wearing the almost suit she had brought with her.

"Mom, I talked dad into it and we have been naked every since we got here!" She smiled, "And I can see why you love him!"

"Mary!" Terry said with a smile.

"Well he is beautiful and god he has a lovely........."

"Mary!" her mothers' eyes got big as she said it.

"Well, he does." She blushed just a little as I pushed us away from the dock.

"He does what? I acted like I had not been hearing them.

"Oh nothing dear." Terry said with a slight smile.

"Well, if we are going to get back to camp before dark we are going to have to motor. So get set, it's going to take us an hour or so to get there." The two of them moved up to the little deck table by the cabin and were making small talk as I fired up the big Murk and slipped it into gear.

I watched them as we sped across the smooth lake thinking about how much alike they were. Their body size and shape were very similar; the face structure was the same as was there hair color. I watched with a slight smile, as Terrie's nipples grew hard from the wind blowing on them. Mary said something and smiled as she reached over the table and held her hands. "Yes, this is going to be a fun week." I thought with some excitement as we sped around the point of land that leads into the little bay that made up the Hole In The Wall Cove. I noticed the other camp was still there but the boat was gone as I eased the 26' sloop into the sand and without a word to either girl I turned the motor off, dropped my shorts and as naked as the day I was born, dove over the back of the boat into the cooling water.

I came up and looked back to see a shocked Terry looking at me as May laughed delightedly beside her. "See I told you he didn't care if I saw him and that we'd been naked all the time!"

"I know but well, I know." Came from Terry but I could not hear any more of what they were saying as I swam away from the boat.

I flipped onto my back letting my half hard dick stick up like a flagpole as I floated around a little while giving the two of them talk. After a bit I flipped over and swam to where I could stand up and walked up to the side of the boat like I went naked every day of my life.

"Would one of you kind ladies hand me down a beer?"

Mary had all ready lost her top and in keeping with what I had asked for earlier was wearing her tiny little bottoms as she handed me a beer over the side.

"Well what the fuck!" Terry said as she shook her dress off her shoulders and took off what there was of her own top and dove into the lake.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Mary called as she dove over the side and came up next to us. I let my hand run over Mary's ass, cupping it for just an instant, as I slipped my arms around both their waists and we walked out of the water. I spent the next few hours in heaven as I watched them move and work around the camp. Terry's little string did nothing to hide her full pussy lips. I took my time looking at them and noticed her lips were much fuller and very pink compared to Marie's, which were not so puffy and just a little darker.

We had our dinner and as I broke out my fishing gear they broke out some wine. I told them I would only go out for an hour or so and with that I walked to the boat, broke out the kayak and took off. After a while, I paddled back to the camp. As I walked back up from the lake I saw them lying down. I could not see them moving as they lay facing each other in the dim light and in the dim light I thought they must be asleep so I walked as quietly as I could. I walked up to where I was just outside the light from the campfire and was just about to step into the light when Mary reached over put her hand on her moms hip and ran it up cupping the older womans full breast.

Terry spoke very softly. "Oh god, Mary. What have I turned into?"

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No! God it feels so good when you touch me but your dad! God I think he would die if he knew what we were doing!"

Mary moved closer and as I watched she kissed her mom full on the lips! "Shhh, just let me hold you." As she slipped her arms around Terry she kissed her lips and then down her neck.

Terries voice was shaky. "Oh baby, we can't! Your dad," Mary covered Terrie's mouth with her own stopping any thought of me as they caressed each other.

It was the first time I had seen two women together in real life and after watching for just a few seconds, besides having a raging hard on, I knew why girls like it with other girl's. Mary moved her hands all over Terry feeling and caressing every inch of the older woman as they kissed. She touched her in a way I knew I never had and as Mary slipped down sucking her mothers' right breast into her mouth I wondered if I could ever make Terry moan like our daughter was.

"Ummoh!" Terry gulped air! "Yeesss, suck it baby. God, it is like you were little all over again!"

Mary slipped her hand between Terry's thighs making her mom open them wide. I stood there watching my daughter as she slipped her fingers into her mothers' pussy! I was shaking like a leaf as I strained trying to see but there was not enough light. I knew she was doing something good and when Terry arched her back and grunted as she came I felt the precum seeping out of me!

"Oh god, here baby, Please! Turn this way so I can touch," She started to cum again. "Oh my god! OH MARY OOOO YES SUCK MY CLIT HONEY! OHHHHHH SWEETY!" Mary had stuck her head between those strong thighs of her mothers and was eating her as Terry tried to finger Mary in return. They were both breathing hard and I heard Mary gasp into her mothers pussy as she came from the working over Terry was giving clit with her thumb.

I began to stroke my cock as Terry pulled her over onto her sucking her clit into her mouth as she pushed her head between Mary's thighs.

Suddenly they were both thrusting and pushing into each other with such grunting force I was afraid they would hurt each other. Then as quickly as it had started, it was over. I was about to step in when Mary moved slipping off Terry and turned so they were tit to tit. They began to softly kiss each and stroke other softly as they whispered things to each other.

I was stone hard and did not care if they both saw it. As I look back on it now I wanted them to see what they had done to me. They sat up as I walked into the firelight and as they both looked at my hard cock I said. "I, ah, I think I need to cool off."

Terry was a look of sheer panic on Terry's face when she saw me. "OH MY GOD NO, OH MIKE! I am so sorry!"

Mary smiled.

mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers