Vacation in Africa

Story Info
Erotic story about a man visiting Africa for the first time.
3.8k words
3.02
32.1k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a great delight to hear that I had won a one-month trip to Africa especially after many years of missing holidays because of business responsibilities. I did not know what to expect since I was completely unfamiliar with the region or the history but I was glad I would get to see something new and different.

I would travel with a group and we were supposed to visit a number of places like Nigeria, Angola. The group consisted mostly of older couples (50 years old and above) but there were also couples and single people of my age (around 30).

Among the first states we visited were Angola and Nigeria where we spent around a week. However I wanted to see other more traditional places so after talking with the guide I arranged to visit Yobe. I stayed there in a small agricultural village for a couple of days and there I met a young woman of 24 years old. She was better literate and spoke English good enough to have conversations with her and she had introduced herself as Ama.

As the time passed by I found myself feeling attracted to her and I made sure to let her know. She had told me that she also liked my company so I made it a point to spend all my time with her. By the end of the third week we had grown a good relationship. Given my strong attraction to her and the fact that I do not try to hide myself, we often had discussions of a sexual nature where I conveyed her my thoughts, likes and dislikes. Among these was the fact that I found it arousing to play erotic "games" but also the fact that I always wished to marry a virgin woman. She was very accepting and non-judgmental so I never felt anxious or embarrassed.

I decided then to ask her to come with me in my country and spend some time there together. I did not expect a positive answer but to my surprise she accepted so we left for Benin (where the group was spending the last week) with the expectation to travel then back to my country.

The first days in the hotel were quite common. We went out to restaurants, visit some tourist places and did a bit of a shopping. Although we had not had sex we did sleep together naked and she did let me touch and kiss her. She did not tell me whether she did not want me to make a further move but I did not want to go too fast so I was reluctant. However, with each day passing by I found it more and more difficult to keep my hands off her whether inside the hotel or out in the city.

Her body was nice and smooth. She was about 5'3", shorter than me at 5'7", less than 55 kg with a pair of brown eyes and black hair. She had a pair of 38D breasts a nice firm ass and thick lips. I could not have enough of her kisses or her breasts! The contrast of our skins made it even more erotic to be with her. In general she was attentive and liked to take care of me. In many occasions she just asked what I wanted to do and had no problem going on with my suggestions. I had met her to the other couples of my age and although most men told me to be careful cause she may be trying to scam me they never had a problem being around with her.

Most of the time she dressed well without showing anything but when we went out at night sometimes she would wear a short dress or sexy shorts that we had bought a couple of days back. Some times when we would be among male companies mostly she would attempt many times during the night to "adjust" her bra, or cross and uncross her legs. When she wore these really short sexy shorts she pull them up so that she could so a bit more and she found excuses to bend over in order to pick something up. But I must mention that she always made sure to check every time that my sexual attitude was such that I would not feel jealous.

She told me many times that she wanted to make me happy so she willingly wore these outfits but she had warned me that she would not go out without a bra and she would never let any cock other than mine enter her pussy because she would feel like a slut. Although that put thoughts in my mind I decided to respect her wishes.

Three mornings before our departure we were in bed and she was teasing me, touching "by accident" my cock making moans etc. She got me so turned on that I could not take it anymore and I asked her to have sex. She astonished me when she said that she was still a virgin and asked to wait for that night to be psychologically prepared. She also told me that she had a surprise for me that would make me even hornier but I would have to wait for another hour for it.

As I found out she had asked from the hotel reception to send a guy in order to have a massage session. She had told the reception that she wanted an oil massage for her with a happy ending and that she wanted a black masseur. When I asked her why she said that she wanted to play an erotic game that knew would excite me but she wanted me to be the only white man that would touch her. This naturally boosted my ego and made me horny.

So an hour had passed and a tall black 40 year old guy named Asita was standing in the middle of the room with the necessary equipment. He introduced himself and asked for how long he would be needed. Since we did not know Ama proposed for a one-hour session and we would see. Asita then went on and told Ama to get undressed, wear a towel and lie on the bench he had just unfolded. Ama went to another room to change and came back wearing one of the hotel face towels around her. She jumped on the bench and lied on her stomach. Asita drew the towel down where it would cover only her small round ass and began massaging her neck. It was not long before Ama said that she did not feel it was fair for her to be naked so she said that we should all undress to make her feel comfortable. It was seconds after that Asita and I had our clothes on the floor. When I saw him naked I felt very embarrassed. I never felt uncomfortable with my cock size as I am 6" long and I have a circumference of 4" when I am hard. Asita was only a little longer than me but twice as thick but was not fully hard yet. I was now getting worried about what Ama would think.

She looked at Asita's cock, and then at mine and after smiling at me she said, "Nick, I see your cock is fully awake. You should try to relax; can't you see how relaxed Asita is?" and I replied by saying "I can't help it. You look so sexy!". She then said, " Just relax and enjoy the view. It will not be long before you have my virgin pussy. Just do not touch yourself."

I sat on the nearby chair and turned on the television. I do not remember what was on as I would look mostly at my girlfriend or other times I would let my mind wander.

Asita began massaging her neck and proceeded lower and lower. After massaging her legs he said that he was going to remove the towel so that he could proceed. When neither of us said anything he removed the towel and started massaging he ass cheeks. The oil he used was making his hands slip on my girlfriend's body with ease. At this point he worked with more enthusiasm. At times he would spread her ass cheeks apart and used his fingers to play with her asshole and her pussy lips. My lovely girlfriend was responding by pushing her ass in the air. At this point I noticed Asita's cock was fully hard and was now about 8" long and had more than double the thickness of my penis. I noticed some pre-cum oozing from his. Also he would sometimes touch with his cock my girlfriend in various places of her body which produced noises and moans from her part.

I felt out of place when he told her to turn around to do her front. He immediately began massaging her breasts and after a while he moved on downstairs to her legs and pussy. He would concentrate on her clit without putting any fingers inside. This made me feel comfortable, as I would not like him to break my girlfriend's hymen. I do not know why but I just felt that I should be the one breaking it.

Then he suddenly stopped and said that the session was over. I was so absorbed that I had not noticed the time passing. He asked if we would pay him or if we wanted him to continue. This of course was not fair as the deal was that he would provide a happy ending but I was ok with stopping there. I was so horny that I could not wait to enter Ama's sweet pussy. Ama, however, said that she wanted the happy ending so Asita said he would stay for another 30 minutes and provide the service. He asked for the money upfront and although I found $400 to be a lot I gave him the money.

Before proceeding he said he wanted to ask a few questions first. He asked Ama if she wanted just to let him touch her or if she wanted to have an orgasm. Ama's reply was that she wanted the orgasm no matter what!

Then Asita turned to me and asked me if I was ok with him giving an orgasm to my girlfriend. I replied yes and then he said that in order to do that he would have to enter his fingers in my girlfriend's pussy but promised he would not touch her hymen unless he received permission from her or me. I told him that he could go ahead and enter his fingers in Ama's pussy if he felt necessary. Finally he asked for a favor; he asked that Ama give him a blowjob and that he could place his dick anywhere on her body. He said, " I would be really grateful if your woman help me cum on her or inside her". Ama quickly said that she was not going to have sex with him because she loved me and only me but Asita promptly replied that by saying "inside he" her he spoke in general like in her mouth. He gave his word that he would not do anything without permission. This calmed us both down and we said that he could go on.

Asita then took my girlfriend in bed and started kissing her tits. He would grab her boobs, play with them kiss them, bite them and all with great enthusiasm. He then started kissing her mouth and licking her lips. He would make comments like "you are so damn hot Ama. Such a sexy little black slut." I was surprised to see her having positive responses to his degrading remarks. At instances he would turn to me smiling and saying things like "You like seeing other men enjoying your little black slut don't you Nick? You are not bad for a white guy but nothing compares to a black thick cock does it?" Then he urged me to join in the action.

Up to that point I had watched Asita enjoy my girlfriend for more than half an hour and since I had not touched myself (per Ama's request) I had become so aroused I just accepted the invitation. I started kissing my girlfriend with passion while my right hand held her soft breast. After a while she stopped responding to my kiss and when I looked at Asita I found him licking her pussy. I moved over to see him pleasuring my girlfriend and I noticed he had inserted his middle finger in her asshole. She seemed to really enjoy it so I said nothing.

After a while he stood up and told me, "Tell your girlfriend to suck my dick white boy". I did that and she replied that she would do whatever I told her. Without loosing any time Asita went next to Ama's head and fed her his cock. By then he had a lot of pre-cum and he pushed his cock head fast in her mouth, thus, leaving some of his pre-cum on her left cheek and her lips. He went on fucking her mouth forcefully while slurping sounds came out of her mouth. He kept fucking her mouth for many minutes and I took advantage of this time to go down on my honey and lick her pussy. I got lost in the moment as I enjoyed licking Ama's pussy so by the time I looked up again Asita was sweeping his cock on Ama's face and hair. He had not cum yet but he had a lot of pre-cum spreading it on my girlfriend's face.

Ama complaint that she really needed an orgasm and that Asita had not completed his job yet. He replied by saying that Ama is very difficult to please and that apparently just using his hands would not be enough. He said that he would give it anther try and asked my permission for this time to let him place his cock between Ama's ass cheeks and do some anal play with it. He believed that touching her with his cock would make her respond better. Also he proposed that I feed her my cock to assist him. A thought crossed my mind that if both of us could satisfy my lovely girlfriend how could I alone?

I soon regained my thoughts and went on to do as asked. Ama was still on her back when I went on top of her and put my cock in her mouth. I felt really powerful being like that. Asita was behind us and had raised Ama's legs so that he could get closer.

I was pushing my cock in her mouth and I saw the ecstasy in her eyes. It was not long before she began moaning very loud so turned to see Asita. To my disappointment I saw his smiling at me. His thick cock was going in and out of Ama's asshole. At this point I lost my arousal and I jumped off the bed telling Asita to stop. He complied immediately and asked me what the problem was.

I then told him that he was not allowed to do that but he said to me, " I know that but since you let me play with her ass I thought it would be ok if I put my cock inside her too. Also I did not touch her pussy so she is still yours to take."

Although this calmed me down I was feeling very jealous now. I mean playing erotic games is one thing but sex is another. Ama said that she was ok with that and that she did not mind. She also said that she was so close to having an orgasm that we should not stop. I did not want to let her unsatisfied so I agreed to proceed. Ama began playing with my cock making me hard again but watching Asita fucking her ass was making me feel degraded. I know that I should not feel like that since what matters is normal sex especially with a virgin, however, I was still feeling bad inside.

To my luck Asita said that he would stop fucking Ama's ass because he saw it made me feel uncomfortable. He asked if it would be ok to place her cock on her pussy just to make her feel aroused but before I could reply Ama told him to do so.

Asita was playing with my girlfriend's pussy for more than five minutes spreading his pre-cum around and inside her pussy lips. On many instances he had put his cock head in her pussy but not too far inside. After that is was not long before I felt my cum gathering in my balls. Ama was still giving me a hand job and I was getting ready to cum.

Asita must have noticed that when he asked me " You know Nick I have already fucked your girlfriend's mouth and ass but as you can see it is not enough. She needs more. Also I have inserted my fingers and my cock head in her pussy so what is the difference if I put my cock inside her and fuck her pussy?" I responded by saying, "She is a virgin and I always wanted to marry a virgin girl...." But he suddenly stops me and says, "She is still going to be a virgin. She has not had sex with another guy yet and you know if I fuck her it will stay between us. Also with just one fuck it does not mean she becomes a whore or an expert at sex. She will still not know how to please you in bed or take the initiative. Trust me a girl needs more fucking to learn how to perform."

I do not know why but what he said made sense for a brief moment so I told him " ok go ahead and fuck her pussy but only until she comes but then you will exit her immediately!" He accepted and he went on top of her within seconds to enter her pussy. Ama kept giving me a hand job but kept asking me " Are you sure my love? I want you to break my hymen but we have already paid him the money for the happy ending! Its up to you I will do whatever you tell me!"

When I said nothing Asita began pushing his thick cock in my girlfriend's pussy. He went slowly so that he did not hurt Ama but I could see her pussy stretching. There was no space between her pussy and his cock. Luckily he was only 2" longer than me so I hoped Ama would not feel a difference when we would have sex later in our life together. I was worried about his thickness but then I thought that it is just one fuck so it should affect her. Maybe it would be better because she would not feel pain with me.

Asita had put all his cock inside her and had began fucking her slowly. She asked me to kiss her but I remembered that she had given him a blowjob earlier on so I told her I did not want to do it. She was disappointed as I could see but she kept playing with my cock, although slower now. I did not have the urge to cum now as the moment had passed but I was still horny. Asita kept pounding her for a while when he asked me " Do you like watching me fucking your girlfriend's pussy? I see you are fully hard still so I guess you do. You must keep doing this I guarantee it will bring pleasure to both of you."

Then he started fucking her vigorously and after a few seconds she began yelling that she had an orgasm. I was so happy to hear her say that so I turned towards Asita only to see him grunting on top of my girlfriend. After a while he exited her and a lot of cum came out of her pussy. As soon as I saw the cum in Ama's pussy I came all over her face so much that I never had done before.

When we all calmed down Asita told me " I am really sorry Nick but I came at the same time, I couldn't help it. But don't worry you also came immediately after and you were present so it was like you fucked her." I knew he was bullshitting me but what could I say? Then he said, " I have to go now because I have another session but I hope to see you again. Nick you could arrange for you marriage to take place here if everything goes well. I will assist as much as I can and I will make sure that I fuck your bride before you do again. Don't worry this will stay between the three of us." Then he took his clothes and exited the room naked.

Ama went to the bathroom to clean herself up and I just got dressed and waited for her to come out. As soon as she did she thanked me for letting her have an orgasm and apologized for not being able to cum only with oral sex and erotic play. She said that she was in pain from the sex and pleaded with me not to have sex until she felt better. I saw her pain in her eyes so I accepted.

That night we dressed and went out to a local bar with some other couples from the group. They were all looking at us strange but I thought it was probably because of Ama's yelling when she had sex. The rooms where adjoining so they definitely heard her. I actually felt very proud cause these people thought I had fucked her well. On our way back to the hotel I was talking with a woman from the couples and during the discussion she mentioned that she and some others had seen the masseur leave my room naked and asked me what was that about. I told her that he was the masseur and that we used him for adding excitement to our erotic life. Her response was. " He must have added a lot of response in your life. Or should I say in your girlfriend's pussy?? You are a great guy to let her have so much fun. She is very lucky." I was so embarrassed that I could look at them all the way back home.

I am really glad I made this trip since I met my current wife there. Although I did not manage to take her virginity there she will always be my virgin black wife. After all we had sex a few days after we return to my country.