Vacation Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Marybeth fell asleep, Molly quickly ran out and went to Marybeth's room. Taping a sign on the door, she went inside and pressed the lock in.

"Went to bed early. Please not disturb."

The sound of a car pulls into the driveway. Eric made his way up to his room and peered in.

"Looks like Molly's sleeping..." Eric said, closing the door. He went downstairs to have a snack.

-An hour later-

Eric opened the door and shut it behind him. It was pitch black, he could barely see. Dropping his drawers and taking his shirt off, he got onto the bed, caressing the naked girl's ass. His hand stopped when it came across the intrusion.

"Looks like she's up for some play..." Eric whispered to himself. He reached across and gently began to massage a breast, still thinking it was Molly. Marybeth moaned as her nipple was tweaked. Did Molly want to play some more? Marybeth only smiled and let it continue.

With a firm grasp, Eric grabbed the thick butt plug, gave it a twist, and slowly pulled it out. Marybeth almost screamed in pleasure as her anus was stretched once again. The large plug was pulled out and tossed on the floor, her anus puckering in the cool air. Eric got on his knees, positioning himself behind Marybeth, and let his cock slide into her moist pussy. He slowly began a rhythmic thrust, coating himself in Marybeth's juices.

With his lubricated cock, he pulled out, the bulbous tip dripping with vaginal juices and precum. He made a well aimed thrust, and slid his slick cock into Marybeth's gaping ass. A small cry escaped Marybeth's mouth, but that soon changed. Now she was thrusting her ass into his pelvis, Eric hunched over her like a dog. His large scrotum slapping against her oozing cunt, he let out a loud grunt as his cock spasmed, spilling his seed into her anus, the large amount overflowing and sliding down her ass crack. He wiped the excess fluid from his cock across Marybeth's heaving tits and lied down, exhausted.

Marybeth's tongue sliding along the base of his limp shaft caused it to raise yet again, Marybeth taking the entire thing in her mouth, her throat muscles clenching around the head. Marybeth inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of the set of the well-endowed testicles that were resting on her lips. When Eric came again, Marybeth swallowed the remaining cum, sliding her tongue across Eric's chest, eventually ending at his mouth, where it wrestled his for a while. When Eric dozed off, Marybeth quickly sprang out of bed, tossed Molly's clothes from before, and made her way to her room.

What had she done? It felt so good.

Upon knocking, she was greeted by a deep kiss from Molly, Molly's tongue catching the salty aftertaste of cum.

"Good girl..." was all Molly said before she left the room, joining her husband in her own.

-The Next Day-

*John was numb. He felt like he had been fucked in the ass, mouth, and cunt. He didn't even have a cunt! His pussy had been dripping all night, his ass loose and oozing with cum. It felt so good...*

Marybeth awoke sore to all her holes aching, but beside that, she felt like a million bucks! Molly awoke with a smile; her husband's limp dick jammed into her cunt, cum had dried across her breasts. Marybeth inhaled the used white and pink thong, the scent of cum and pussy floating through her nose. Molly smiled. Soon everything would be complete.

12