Vacation Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you are continuing to stroke him, the towel over you face slowly starts to lift, and you find out that I am the one who is lifting the towel. I give you a long sexy, hungry kiss, with our tongues going deeply into each other's mouths. All this happens as you are still stroking his cock. We open our eyes, and look at each other, and you realize that all of this is 'o.k.' You then tell me that you want me to fuck you.

I don't need any further encouragement, and quickly slide on the table with you, and enter you easily. You are still stroking him off, as I go in and out of you a few times, but the table starts to move a little too much, so I have you come to the edge and turn over, so you are bent over the table with me behind you. You keep stroking his dick as I slide into you again. I don't ever think I've felt you this wet. Every time I push into you, you bounce a little across the table. You then surprise me again, and you take him in your mouth and start to give him a blowjob. It drives me crazy as I am driving into you from behind, and you are sucking his dick. I slap your ass lighly, then rub my hand along your ass as we continue to fuck. I gently rub on your asshole with my finger, and you press back into it. I take this as something that isn't a bad thing, so I keep on lightly rubbing you. After a few more strokes of my dick into your pussy, and you pushing back, my finger actually slides into your ass just a little bit, and that by itself causes you to cum again. You take his dick out of your mouth as you hold onto the table, with at least your 5th orgasm of the night (you've lost count by now).

You turn back to me and tell me that you want to lay on the top of the table with me at the edge. You position yourself so your hips are at the edge of the table, but you still are holding his dick in your hand. You open your legs, and I position myself to enter you again, and we start to fuck again... you keep stroking him with your hand, and he starts to play with your tits and nipples, lightly pulling on them. You turn your head, and start to suck him again, and must be doing an incredible job, because he tells you quickly that his is going to cum. This seems to just make you use your mouth even more, which causes him to start to cum. Just as you take him out of your mouth his dick explodes , landing mostly on your chest. This also causes a chain reaction where you cum again, and I cum as well, deep inside you, what seems like and endless orgasm.

I pretty much collapse onto you, and we give each other a big hug. He tells us that our massage is finished, and that we can use the shower to clean up. After a short time of holding each other, we both get off the table, and, though our legs are shakey, we make it into the shower, and clean each other off. We put our swimsuits back on, and walk back to the front of the spa.

Both of our massage therapists are standing behind the counter as we are about to leave. We thank them for the massages, and they thank us as well. My masseuse then reaches behind the counter, and pulls out a CD case with a dvd in it, she tells us 'for your memories', and that it is a dvd of our events, and that it is the only copy. We tell them 'thank you' again, as we walk hurriedly back to our room to see the replay.... It's gonna be a great vacation.

12