Vacation Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit on the bed and I'll be right back," Sonny said as she turned down the bed. I did as I was told. The bed was very high so it took a little effort to climb onto. Once up on the bed, I looked out at the ocean and let my mind think about what was going to happen. Sonny went downstairs. A few minutes later, I heard the familiar noise that only a popping champagne cork can make. Sonny came back into the bedroom with a small silver tray on which were two full crystal champagne flutes.

"Love, let's toast to Geminis, to the gods that made us meet each other, to the beautiful day it is, and to the pleasure that we are going to share," Sonny said as she offered me a glass of bubbly. I took my glass from the tray. Sonny put the tray down and took her glass in hand.

"To us," I said as we clicked our glasses together. The sound that crystal champagne flutes make is a pure and unique sound. It's the sound of good things. No one ever makes a toast for something bad. We sipped the champagne and knowingly smiled at each other. Sonny went to the other side of the bed and put her glass down on the end table. She climbed onto the bed and we sat opposite each other cross-legged. For a moment, I felt like a little girl with a friend sleeping over. We both felt like kids. With champagne in hand, we leaned into each other and kissed. Our lips barely touched at first, but then we pressed into each other. Sonny's lips were so soft. As our mouths opened so our tongues could meet, Sonny's lips tensed into delicate muscles that forced my lips apart and my mouth open. Her long tongue entered my mouth and worked its magic.

We separated and I looked down at my pussy. My inner labia were swollen and virtually laying on the bed. A damp circle had formed on the sheets from the syrupy juice dripping from my cunt.

"I'm so sorry," I said to Sonny, embarrassed by my accident on her beautiful bed.

Sonny looked down at my crotch and then looked at me with a big smile.

"Honey, don't feel bad about an expression of affection and excitement. And, by the way, you're not the only one who's "wet the bed." I looked down at her smooth silky pussy. She was sitting in her a puddle of her own moisture. It was one of those moments like several that we'd already had that made us feel close to each other.

I lifted my glass of champagne, tipped it towards Sonny and finished it off. She mirrored my silent toast and emptied her glass. I took her glass from her and put both down on the night table. I love champagne because its effect is instantaneous. Those little bulbs make the alcohol enter your blood stream as you're drinking it. I was giddy with excitement and I wanted to share my feelings with Sonny. As we sat facing each other, I reached for her firm and full breasts. I cupped each of them and felt their wet.

"Yours tits are beautiful, Sonny," as I began to play with her pierced nipples.

"Wait just a second," Sonny said. She squeezed her right nipple and removed the gold hoop with its emerald stone. She did the same to her left nipple and put the hoops on the table. "There, my jewelry won't get in the way."

"Tell me why you had your nipples pierced," I asked curiously.

"Well, one night I was out with a guy and, for a goof, we went to a gentlemen's club in L.A. I'm definitely turned on by good-looking women so we thought that watching some strippers would just add to the fun of our evening. Several of the strippers had piercings in a variety of places. Almost all of them had at least one nipple pierced. My guy kept commenting on how much he was turned on by what he saw. I watched and listened to some of the other guys in the place and heard several say how hot the piercings were. The guy I was with was really hot and I liked him a lot. I was ready to take him back to my place so I suggested we get out of there and enjoy the rest of our evening. It was still early but I knew it was going to be a long night."

"We got into his car and headed back home. As we drove down Sunset Boulevard, I saw a tattoo and piercing shop. I was feeling very horny and eager to please. I asked him to stop so we could check out the shop. My curiosity was heightened by our visit to the strip club and the margaritas I had had. We went in and it was a really nice place. There was a very pretty young receptionist who had a piercing over her eyebrow and a little gold hoop in her nose. She was wearing a very tight pink T-shirt that made the barbells she had in her nipples very obvious. I could feel the heat and moisture building up between my legs. I wasn't wearing any underwear that night. I could swear I felt the juice from my pussy running down my leg. I told her I was interested in a nipple piercing."

"The receptionist said that I should think about what I'm doing and be sure that it's what I want. She explained how it's done and that the pain is somewhat intense but only momentary. She said that when she had hers done, the pain seemed to add to the pleasure of the experience. I knew where she was coming from on the "pain and pleasure" combination, so I had no problems with that. She asked me if I wanted one or both nipples pierced. In for a penny, in for a pound, I thought. She put a release and a pen in front of me. I signed without really reading it. I knew what I wanted. I asked her if my friend could watch the piercing being done, figuring that it would really turn him on. She said that there wouldn't be any problem with him watching."

"We went into the back of the shop where there was a room that looked like an operating room in a hospital. It was spotless with white walls, bright lights, and the usual high quality chrome and stainless appliances that you would see in a hospital. The piercer, Adam, was a great-looking guy about 30 years old, dressed in scrubs. We shook hands and he asked me if I was aware of what was about to happen. I told him that I understood the piercing procedure fully and I was ready. He sat me down on a stool and asked me to remove my top and bra. I was so excited, my nipples were hard as rocks."

"He commented that my nipples wouldn't need any preparation, that they looked hard enough for a good piercing. Adam washed my nipples and then took a pen and carefully marked my nipples on both sides. He rolled back on his stool and looked at my nipples to make sure that the placement of the piercings would be correct. Adam applied a topical anesthetic to my right nipple and asked me if I was ready. I told him to do it."

"He clamped my right nipple tightly and ran the piercing needle right through it. I felt a flash of sharp pain. Within seconds, the pain subsided and Mark put a hoop through my nipple and withdrew the needle. He asked me if I was OK and did I want a little time to rest before doing the other nipple. I told him that if that's all the time it took to do it, then just do the other one. He clamped and pierced my left nipple. The pain on the second piercing was much sharper than the first. I let out a little surprised scream. By the time I looked down at my chest, I had two pierced nipples. My boobs were way out there and the hoops made them look even bigger. I was thrilled with my decision to have my nipples pierced."

"Adam told me all about aftercare and told me that it could take four to six weeks to heal. My nipples would still get hard but playing with them would have to wait. He asked me if I was happy with his work and I told him that the piercings were better than I expected. With all the excitement, I had completely forgotten about my friend who was sitting in the corner watching. I asked him what he thought about the whole thing. He smiled and said that we needed to be someplace else very quickly. I got his message loud and clear. I paid the bill and we ran out of the shop. We were in the car breaking every speed limit to get home. By the time we got here, I was completely naked with my new pierced nipples. We came upstairs to this bed and we fucked all night. He ate me out until I was dry. No hole went unfilled. It was one of the hottest nights I ever had. We eventually fell asleep. I was awakened in the morning by the new feelings in my nipples. Since then, I am always aware of my nipples and my sexuality. It was the best sexual thing I have ever done."

"Wow, that's a great story," I said. "It makes me even hornier." As we sat opposite one another, I put my palms against her nipples and began to gently rub them in a circular fashion. Then I pinched each nipple gently at first and then gave them a firm squeeze. Sonny closed her eyes and moaned softly. I rolled them in my fingertips. They were as hard as rocks. Sonny reached out to touch me but I told her not to, that I wanted her to just relax and let me make love to her. I knew that if she touched me I would have an orgasm almost immediately. That's how hot I was.

"Just lie back and let me play with you for a while. Other than my experience with you, I've never made love to another woman. I want to explore your body but I don't want to be distracted."

"I so desperately want to touch you," Sonny said. "I feel very selfish if I can't share with you.

"Oh, but you are sharing with me. Let me caress you and kiss you for a while and, then, you can join the fun. Don't argue with me. This is very important to me," I said with a mock stern tone.

"Then, if you insist, have your way with me. I won't resist," Sonny said with a big smile.

I began by kissing her toes and moved slowly up her silky smooth legs, caressing her calves and her thighs as my tongue left a trail of saliva on her legs. I moved her legs apart, fully exposing her pussy. Sonny's labia were usually hidden so only a long deep slit that started at her well-tanned and shaved pubic mound and ended somewhere back between her legs, was visible. With her legs splayed, her slit had involuntarily opened to create a deep purple gash that appeared to be filled with some kind of clear thick liquid. I was determined to give Sonny as much pleasure as I could. Still a novice at what I was doing, I could only reflect on what my husband has done to me that felt good, to the many pornos that we'd watched with both Male on Female and Female on Female, and to my instincts. Thinking about scenes from porno's was to distracting. I knew that the best I could do is what came naturally.

I gently ran my fingertips on her inner thighs moving up to the sides of her cunt. With open palms, I massaged her hips in a circular motion, bringing my hands closer to her pubis. Her clit was stimulated enough to be visible at the top of her engorged gash. I took my time with the massage for two reasons. First, I wanted Sonny to experience as much pleasure as I could give her and, second, because this was all new to me, I wanted to study every square inch of skin on her body. I wanted and needed to see how she reacted to my touch.

I brought my face down so that my tongue could touch the tip of her clit. I licked her clit with a slow loving motion. Sonny moaned deeply and her back arched. I was in the right place. The scent that emanated from Sonny's pussy was heavy, but in no way offensive. It was an aroma that was totally new to me. The source of that essence was my target. I wanted to drink from that fountain. I stopped licking her clit and put my mouth on it with a sucking motion. I drew her clit into my mouth, scraped it with my teeth, and then began firmly sucking it. Sonny put her hands on the back of my head and pushed my head into her.

As hard as she pushed me to suck her clit, I didn't want her to cum yet. My plan was for us to cum together at the same time. I moved away from her clit and ran my tongue down the split of her cunt. She was filled with enough pussy juice to give me a full mouthful. Just as I would take a mouthful of my husband's cum and swirl it around in my mouth, I did the same with Sonny's nectar. It was erotically delicious. When you know the intimate source of such a treat, it serves to heighten your excitement.

Sonny must have read my mind, because she started to play with my nipples. She pinched them until I had to pull back. I wasn't accustomed to the heavy pinching. I was kneeling between her legs. She sat up a little had grabbed my ankles, pulling my legs towards her head.

"I want to eat you while you're eating me," she said. We got into a "69" position, each of us leaning on our sides, each with one leg up in the air. Sonny put a finger in my wet cunt and drew it out. We could see the thick vaginal fluid stretched between her finger and my cunt.

"Let me have it," I said to her. She ran her finger over my lips, spreading my own juices like it was lipstick. Then she stuck her finger in her mouth and I sucked it like it was a penis. She withdrew her finger and went back to my cunt, inserting two fingers. I licked my lips to get every drop of my own juice. Sonny put in a third finger and rotated her hand. She added a fourth finger.

"Are you OK?" she asked. I knew where she was going. My husband had fisted me many times and his hand was a lot bigger.

"I'm fine," I said. "But I don't know if I can handle any more than what's already there."

I knew I could but I wanted Sonny to think that this was the first time that I'd ever been fisted. It would definitely up the sense of excitement and the intimacy of our relationship. I watched her move her thumb into the center of her hand. She pushed forward, rotating her hand back and forth as it slowly slid into me. She needed to breach the resistance of my wide open cunt and get her whole hand inside me. I let out short gasps as her hand went pushed against the limits of my cunt. With a sudden motion, her knuckles pushed against the outer edges of my cunt and her whole hand was inside of me. I could feel her hand inside of me, forming a fist. It filled my cunt. It was one of many indescribable pleasures I was feeling. She massaged my vaginal canal with her small fist until I grabbed her wrist and indicated that I wanted her to take her hand out.

"I want to eat you and I want you to eat me," I told her. She very slowly relaxed her hand inside me and pulled it from my cunt. It was obvious that Sonny had fisting experience, probably on both sides of this issue. She licked off her hand with her extra long tongue and reached for my face. We deeply kissed and I could taste my self on her hand. We lay back down and in unison buried our heads in each other's crotches. It was absolutely unbelievable. I could see with my mind's eye the two of us locked in a "soixante-neuf", in the middle of a king-sized bed, with its crisp white sheets and the California sun streaming through the French doors, the Pacific roaring outside the window, the ceiling fan turning in a slow revolution, Sonny's head stuck between my legs and my head wedged between hers.

I stuck my tongue in her cunt and lapped her juices. She was doing the same to me. My arms wrapped around her thighs, pulling her cunt into my face. Her smell was so fragrant and her pussy was so delicious. I stuck my tongue into her cunt as far as I could. My brain was almost on overload. As good as I my crotch felt, I wanted Sonny to feel the same. I licked her and sucked her and lapped her. My nose was resting against the rosebud of her ass. My husband would kiss my asshole whenever he ate my pussy. He would stick his tongue in my ass. I enjoyed every second of it, but I could never reciprocate. I had a mental block. I would let him finger my ass and I certainly enjoyed when we had anal intercourse but I always had an aversion to rimming him. It could have been because he had hair around his asshole and it just didn't seem appealing.

Now, I had my nose almost sticking in Sonny's ass. There wasn't a hair in sight. In fact, it was baby-smooth. I was feeling guilty about the fact that I shaved my cunt and there was probably some stubble growing back. I know that I had some hair around my asshole. As Sonny's tongue moved around my crotch, I was sure that she was feeling some of my hair coming back in. I inhaled her smell for a second and made my decision. This woman, whom I loved in a way I couldn't describe, deserved every possible way of pleasure. I moved into her crotch enough so that my tongue could ring her ass. I slowly licked her anus in a circular motion, inquisitive about what it would taste like. It had the taste of the syrup from her pussy. I pushed my tongue against Sonny's anus.

I don't think this was something that was new for Sonny. Instead of her hole tightening up, it relaxed enough to let me stick my tongue in. I pushed my tongue in as far as I could and circled around. Sonny pushed her hips into me in a slow rhythm. As I rimmed her ass, she stuck her tongue in mine. I was feeling self-conscious about the difference between Sonny's ass and mine but the feelings were so good, I quickly put it out of my mind. The two of us were grinding into each other and moaning. I felt Sonny's tongue sucking on my anus and then she stuck it in my ass. As good as I've ever felt making love to my husband, making love to and with Sonny was taking me to a new level.

My excitement was building deep in my cunt. Sonny put a finger in my pussy while she was kissing my ass. Then she put another finger in and began to rhythmically fuck me with them, pulling them all the way out and then putting them in as far as she could. And then, she pulled them out and pressed her middle finger against my asshole. Slowly inserting it, an inch at a time. The other finger went back into my cunt. She began to fuck me with one finger in my front hole and the other finger in the back. I felt Sonny spread her legs just a bit and took that to mean that she wanted me to do the same to her. I followed her lead and put a finger in her ass and one in her cunt.

Sweat was beginning to cover our bodies. We were really working on each other with an intensity that I have never experienced before. I wanted Sonny to come and I wanted to come. We were both approaching the point of no return, humping each other as hard as we could. Fingers in both holes, we simultaneously sucked on each other's clits. I started to shake as my first orgasm swept over my body, followed by a second and a third. Sonny began to grunt in an animalistic way, pushing her cunt into my face. She release my clit long enough to tell me that she was coming. Her legs squeezed together as her body shuddered and then, suddenly, I felt a liquid shoot into my mouth and onto my face. Sonny was a squirter!! I was shocked, and for a moment, I didn't know what to do. I tasted a bit of the liquid and it wasn't offensive at all. I sucked her clit until she came again and again.

And then it was over. We rolled apart and lay there looking up at the ceiling, trying to catch our breath. Her hand reached out to mine and we held hands, quietly and then we burst out laughing. I got up on my knees and held her face. I kissed her as deeply as I could.

"That was fucking incredible," I said. "I've never come like that, ever. Did you know you were going to squirt like that?"

"I'm so sorry. That has only happened once before in a situation that was almost as hot as this. I didn't expect it to happen. I'm really sorry if it offended you," Sonny said, with an apologetic look on her face.

"No, no, no," I replied. "I think that it was so fucking hot. I wish I could do that."

We got into bed and Sonny pulled the sheets up to cover us. She said that she was spent and we should take a nap for a while. It sounded good to me as we spooned into each other. Sonny was behind me with one arm holding one of my tits. I never felt safer or more comfortable. I was asleep in just a few minutes.

The breeze off the Pacific coming through the French doors woke us up. It was 1:30 in the afternoon. I looked at Sonny.

"Thank you so much for that wonderful experience. It was unlike anything that ever happened to me," I said.