Vacation to Valencia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Much better," she sighed with a grin ear to ear, pushing both of her hands through her layered hair.

"don't you think so?"

It took him a moment to answer her as he was stunned by the way she looked. Her hands went to her hips, showing off her curvy figure. If there was a stereotype of what a young Hispanic woman was to look like, it was Nikolina. She looked like a goddess, her skin all one even tone, her hair long, flowing, and dark. Her face had a youthful smile and the moon gleamed in her forest colored eyes. She was the epidemy of beauty. Amador smiled and removed his clothes down to his underwear, like her. It was her turn to stare, taking in his manly form. He was like one of those fancy male models in the magazines she read on her lunch break at work. The ones that were always in tabloids, dating the super attractive female models she envied from adolescence. Yeah, the foreign ones, she purred in her head. She had always wanted to see one of them, and now she had gotten her wish. Since she had been departed from her last relationship, she had always figured they had been fake and superficial, but this man.. he was different. He was real.

"Bésame otra vez." she requested, coming closer to him.

Without hesitation, Amador romantically seized Nikolina, giving her a look that said 'You will be mine tonight'. The kissed each other heavily, her moreso than him. She wanted him too, and wasn't going to calm down anytime soon. The couple were soon laid on the bed once more, and she finally realized the inevitable: they were going to have incredible, mind-blowing sex that night. Goosebumps appeared all over her body as she felt him start to grind against her in short strokes. God, I can't wait until he actually gets around to doing something, Nikolina thought, waiting for something more. Gradually, her panties were beginning to dampen from anticipation. On the other end, he was just as excited to get inside her, but wanted her pleasure and experiences to come first. Amador ceased their kiss by pulling away from Nikolina and sitting up on his knees.

"So," he began to smile, hooking his thumbs to her panties and kissing a trail down her abdomen.

"what positions do you like?"

Wow, can he be blunt enough, she almost said out loud.

"I've always been on top," she began to explain.

"I mean, I've always been dominant in whatever I do in life, but doing that all of the time while screwing? That got old, fast. Maybe I want to see what my partner can do for once.. or something crazy, when I have my foot behind my head. Well, I'm not even all that flexible, but you know what I mean, right?"

He rested his chin on the edge of her lace barrier and nodded with a smile.

"I understand completely." he mused in a laugh, breathing gently on her stomach.

"We'll do whatever you'd like to."

Her face turned a shade of bright pink at the thought of having her sexual fantasies fulfilled by her new "lover". His willingness made her recall an incident that took place in her previous relationship. During their two-year anniversary, Nikolina had gotten a bit drunk and asked Broderick to spank her, to which he replied, "What, like I'm your dad or something?". She waited patiently as he took her panties off to expose her shaven area of perfection. Amador lightly inhaled Nikolina's scent, which was delicious. She had the aroma of fresh melon and honey. A longer trail went from her stomach to the beginning of her second set of lips. The uneasy female clasped her hands to her mouth in anticipation, feeling and watching the experienced male use his tongue to please her. A small flick of the tongue went over her swollen lips, making her shudder momentarily. Amador sat up to look at her out of curiousity, wondering if she could continue with the night's activities.

"Are you alright?" he questioned, tracing his finger up and down her sensitive labia.

"Great," she blurted out quickly.

"doing fantastic.."

"Good to hear," he nodded, spreading her with his thumb and middle fingers.

"I want you to feel good."

Amador gently licked her clit, arousing Nikolina a little bit more. His tongue did more magic, circling her clit and occasionally going in and out of her wet entrance. She moaned softly, telling him to do more in a sense. In place of his tongue, his thumb began to circle her clit as he tongue fucked her easily. Once more, Amador shifted his actions, using his index finger to get inside of her and used his tongue for her clit. Nikolina felt great so far, gently bucking her hips against him as his finger slipped in and out of her. No other noises were emitted from her after she pursed her lips together, afraid of embarassment. The want to hear her voice was pressing in him as he continued his actions with more urgency. More and more she became aroused, making her writhe around a little. Amador lifted his head up, but continued to utilize his finger.

"Estás bien?" he questioned with a sly smile.

A few nods were given as Nikolina ran her hand through her hair with a sigh.

"I'm doing great.." she said shakily, stifling a moan.

"Pero.. te quiero."

His eyebrow raised as he finally removed his finger and hooked it along the edge of his boxers.

"Me quieres, Nikolina?" he smiled, removing his last barrier.

After the last item of clothing fell on the floor, he gently laid on top of her, coming nose to nose with her. It took a moment for her to focus in on his eyes on her's, but when she did, her heart skipped way more than one beat. Passion was thick in the air, influencing the both of them to kiss each other as if they had both been holding something back. Slowly, Nikolina's emerald shade eyes closed, signifying that Amador could take complete and full control over her. His hands went to her hips, which seemed to be a cue for her legs to spread a little wider. He made the mistake of pushing his entire length into her, making her bite down on his lip fairly hard. She pulled away from him in a panic, her eyes widened as she gently ran her finger over his lip.

"Oh my God.." she spoke in a panic despite his smile.

"No, it's fine.." he assured her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Calm down.."

His lips attached to her neck as he pumped his hips back and forth to go in and out of her. How can he expect me to calm down, she thought frantically, putting her hands on his muscular back.

"Tell me what you want, Nikolina." Amador whispered before sucking on her neck.

I don't even know, she thought nervously while looking up at the beige ceiling. In all reality, she was afraid to tell him what she wanted. She wanted to have her brains fucked out of her skull, her hair matted to her head, be covered in sweat, have her voice hoarse from screaming his name the entire night, but, he knew. He just wanted her to admit it herself.

"I want you to go deeper," she blushed, feeling slightly empowered by letting her wishes be known.

"please?"

Nikolina's wish was granted as Amador did just as she asked, better than she had planned. For some unexplainable reason, she had low standards for this night, but he was already defying them. Slow and deep was his pace, which she enjoyed greatly. A fairly audible moan parted her soft pink lips as she tilted her head away from him. At the moment, she didn't even care about how much noise she was making, which was how she thought it should be. He moved her arms from his back and pinned them to the bed by her wrists, teasing her in a sense. If she wanted to move around to escape anything he did, it'd be impossible. There wasn't going to be one bit of pleasure that she wasn't going to experience tonight, and he was going to make sure of it.

"Faster..?" Nikolina blurted out, becoming a bit more comfortable with expressing her requests.

Amador did what she requested, which caused her to smile gently with satisfaction. Momentarily, he lifted his head up to get a look of how she was reacting. The submissive female was rocking back and forth from his rhythm, her eyes closed as she made sounds of enjoyment. He kissed her deeply, tongue and all, making her eyes open slightly. After he pulled away, a smile came to his face.

"Just wanted to make sure you haven't passed out."

His hands released her wrists as he began to kiss her again, wrapping his arms around her frame as her's went around his back. As time went on, their affair became more and more passionate, making butterflies develop in her stomach. Nikolina departed her lips from Amador's, just enough to make the request for him to go even faster. The compliant male did just that, resulting in her letting out a moan that was held in between her pursed lips. Being that she had never had an orgasm before, she had assumed that her limit would draw near fairly soon.

"Is this alright?" Amador questioned, licking the back of her ear.

"Es perfecto, mi amor.." purred Nikolina, tracing her index finger down his back.

At least a half hour passed, and she was ready to blow. Multiple times, she had moaned loudly, not even attempting to hold it in, even his name slipping out at times. Her body shook occasionally as she lightly clawed his back. For him, it was easy to tell that she was going to reach her climax soon, but for her, it was something completely new. Never had she experienced an orgasm by another man's hand, and she was excited but apprehensive to experience it. Nikolina felt her heart begin to race, her toes curl, and her palms begin to sweat. A tiny whimper parted her lips as her slick walls convulsed and contracted around Amador's still hardened member. Here it is, he thought, continuing to thrust in and out of her relentlessly. A long, obscenity laced, Spanglish sentence was half-mumbled and half-moaned by Nikolina as she began to suffer from an abundance of body quakes, signifying the beginning of her orgasm. Her back arched slightly as she moaned the loudest she had that entire night. Slightly embarrassed, the ectasy-filled female bit down into the unsuspecting male's neck to stifle her moans. While she went through her climax, he peeled her arms off his back and entangled his hands with her's. Amador stopped his movement as she gradually came down from her orgasm, leaving gentle kisses on the crook of her neck. When Nikolina was done, she released her grip on his neck and purred in content.

"Te ves bella." he whispered in her ear, kissing her cheek.

"I don't feel like it," she sighed in an exhausted tone, letting her back fall back down to the mattress.

"I feel lightheaded, and really hot.. and I feel my bangs sticking to my forehead.. I can't feel my legs. But.. I can say it was all worth it."

Amador lifted his head up and went nose to nose with Nikolina.

"How was it?" he mused at her with a smile.

She couldn't help but to smile to match his and shook her head.

"It was great.." she cheered quietly.

"I feel.. I dunno, awesome.."

He laughed at her tone of amazement and they kissed once more, only this time, he was the one that didn't want to pull away.

"By the way, your smile is very contagious." she giggled in a very schoolgirl like manner.

"Gracias, Nikolina." he nodded, kissing the back of her hand.

Polite men aren't dead here in Valencia, she thought with a great deal of levity, maybe I should move here. While she continued to think and smile in a highly positive matter, he moved aside some of her hair from her face. Amador began to kiss Nikolina's collar bone, then moved up to her neck with more aggression.

"Stop it.." she giggled while putting her hands on his shoulders.

"Besides, I want to be on top now, if that's okay with you."

"It's perfectly fine," he laughed, holding on to her hips as he turned onto his back.

"having a woman with these urges is completely new to me. I must say I find it attractive."

"Well, I think that's kind of cute." she mused in his ear.

"Women here in Spain must do things differently if you haven't encountered a woman like myself yet."

Being in the dominant position at anytime during the night wasn't really what she wanted to do, but letting someone else gain a 'life experience,' so to speak, seemed to make it more fun. With her new perspective on the night, Nikolina proceeded to gently kiss behind Amador's ear and pushing some of his hair back, becoming more aggressive as she reached his neck. He shifted his position slightly, enjoying the interestingly demanding behavior of the female on top of him.

"Are you going to try and give me a hickey?" he joked while stroking her sides.

"Some people call it a hickey," she smiled before lifting her head up to look at him.

"I call it marking territory."

Before Amador could respond, Nikolina kissed him assertively, which wasn't denied in the least bit. The way he allowed her to kiss him caught her off guard, no one that I've been with has let me do that, especially Broderick, she thought disdainfully. As their kiss went on, the more she didn't want what was going on to be a one-night thing. I can't tie down a man that I just met, she thought nervously, but then again, we've already had sex. While the kiss started to falter, the pondering female thought if the man under her felt the same was she did, making her finally pull away. Amador looked up at Nikolina as she sat up with an odd look across her face.

"I was enjoying that," he admitted in a slightly jocular tone, hoping to lighten her expression.

"is something wrong?"

Shaking her head, she began to run her index finger down his chest.

"No.." she blinked, looking down at him innocently.

"I have a question, but I'm a little afraid to ask you."

His eyebrows were raised as he cupped her chin with his right hand.

"There's no need to be afraid," he attemped to reassure her, stroking her cheek with his thumb.

"ask me whatever you'd like."

A tiny smile that exuberated shyness came across her face as she gazed down at him.

"I was going to ask if you minded if I was on top this time around," she admitted innocently.

"because I'm still really turned on.. if it's not a problem with you."

Her tone of voice was soft and inviting, as was the look on her face. The moonlight from the large, nearby window cast down on the both of them, but moreso her than him. The way she was positioned made her give off the appearance as some sort of seductress. Her smile reminded him of the vampire movies he watched for his multiple film classes in college. She made him think about the few female leads that tempted their male victims before doing whatever else they'd like with them. She'd be a sexy vampire though, he thought as she leaned in closer.

"It's definitely not a problem," he smiled before giving her a brief kiss.

"do what you'd like."

"I sure will." she laughed bashfully while running her hands down his chest.

She started off slowly, sliding up and down on his member, a small moan parting from her lips. Her body was still recovering from her first orgasm, making starting off fairly difficult for her. Amador could tell Nikolina was having trouble in a sense.

"Are you alright?" he questioned, holding her hips.

He thrusted up into her, causing her to moan loudly in a mix of pain and pleasure. The pain was minimal, but the pleasure was fairly overwhelming. Obviously, she wanted to say no, but her body was urging her to say yes.

"I don't know.. I," she began to frantically think aloud, laying on top of him.

Nervously, she burrowed her face in the crook of his neck and sighed while running her fingers through his hair.

"yeah, I want you to.."

Gladly, he began to "assist" her, matching his thrusts with her pace. More moaning came from the partially exhausted female as she gripped his shoulder. Occassionally, she began to ride him faster, making him groan lowly every few moments. An underlying urge of her's was for him to experience the pleasure she did earlier, making her think of a way to also "assist" him. Nikolina gradually started using more motion in her hips. She rolled her hips seductively, almost as if she was doing one of the many exotic, Hispanic dances she had learned.

"I don't know if you knew this prior to this encounter, but you're very good at this." he managed to sigh.

His comment made her smile weakly as she gently sucked on the side of his neck.

"No.. I didn't actually." Nikolina spoke fairly quietly.

"And whatever you're doing, you're good at it too.. you just might make me score another orgasm really soon.."

The way he was touching and helping her along had a sense of urgency behind his actions, tipping her off that he might reach his limit soon too. Of course, he wanted to see her satisfied, which meant watching her reach her climax again. While Nikolina sucked on a sensitive area on his neck, Amador slyly unhooked her bra and slipped it off of her. He sat up and pushed her back slightly, taking in her pure form. She didn't even bother trying to cover up as she was too busy with making him reach his own climax. His eager tongue flicked over her nipple, making her moan through her teeth. With his free hand, he circled her other nipple, gaining more of a reaction. She gripped his shoulders and moaned continuously at a high audible volume. He found pleasure in watching her reach her limit along with her tongue on his neck, being turned on even more. Finally, he moved his attention off of her busom as he felt her walls quiver around his member for a split second. The pair laid back down on the bed, with Nikolina vigorously riding Amador with everything she had. Both of them moaned at the same time, signifying the end. She bit his neck again, only by a subconscious thought as he dug his nails into her hips. The two of them moaned in unison, feeling an extreme mix of ecstacy and pleasure. His hot, white seed jetted into her as her wet walls squeezed around his swollen member, milking him for everything he had. They both stayed like that for a few minutes at most, a sweaty, satisfied, heap in the middle of the bed. With a large sigh of relief, Amador threw his head back while stroking Nikolina's sides. Her body quaked momentarily as she purred in happiness.

"That. Was great." he admitted to her with a kiss to her temple.

A smile of agreement appeared on her face as she laid her head on his chest.

"It was amazing.." she grinned uncontrollably.

"but, I have another question.."

"Which might be?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.

"What do you like to do afterwards?" she inquired innocently, looking up at him with a slightly pitiful look.

He laughed at her for a moment and put his arms around her waist.

"I like to cuddle my women until they fall asleep," Amador informed her.

"if that's what you were trying to get me to tell you."

Nikolina happily put her arms around his neck and kissed him gently.

"Works for me.."

12