Val Venis Presents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm... fuck... get your face right over my cock Stephanie... and tell daddy what he's going to see..." Val groans as he sits up a bit to thrust his cock up against Stephanie's left hand as she strokes his pulsating cock.

"You want to see cum all over your little girl's face?" Stephanie asks as she opens her mouth and slides her tongue against the pulsating head of Val's cock as she smoothly strokes his throbbing shaft.

"Awwwww awww fuck!" Val Venis moans as his cock erupts with a huge burst of cum that shoots from the piss slit of his dick towards Stephanie's face. Stephanie closes her eyes as Val's warm, sticky cum splatters against her face as she strokes the lower half of his rock hard cock.

"Mmmmmm.... fuck ahhh..." Val groans as his cock throbs as the last few bursts of cum escapes from his cock. The cameraman moves to where he can get a close of up Stephanie's face as she looks up into the video camera.

Stephanie licks her lips as Val's cum drips down her face. "Mmmm...you know Daddy...I think I liked being fucked by Val..."

-END-

12