Valentine, Be Mine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 7:00 PM and Andy couldn't stay. He was scheduled to do the camera work for the video shoot that night. He promised he would return after they wrapped, whatever time that was. I gave him a scorching kiss, putting my entire soul into it, to give him something to keep him warm until he returned.

Those three and a half hours of sleep had made me feel like a new person. After showering, I decided to use the time to copy the remaining disks for Helen. I did the therapy sessions first, then the fourth 'Jake' disk. It occurred to me I hadn't watched this one yet. I really didn't know why I should bother. It wasn't like I hadn't already seen him pleasure my wife in a way I would never be able to again. Why should I beat myself up over this any more than I already had? That was so easy tosay.... After labeling the copy and putting in its jewel box, I queued up the original with the DVD viewer program. Once again, my wife's image came on the screen, speaking into the camera.Yeah, yeah; yo' mama!

TheSL'sclock read 10:30 as I approached the address listed inL.A. Xpress. I think every large city has one ofthoseweekly newspapers - and this was one ofthoseclubs you were likely to find advertised within. I turned the car over to the valet and made my way to the door amidst a sea of stares and gasps of astonishment that made me think my video had made a same-day release. Then again, it could have been my lipstick-red bustier-style lambskin minidress that drew their attention. It had a dual-direction full-length front zip. I had pulled the top zip down to reveal my bouncy, braless cleavage almost to my nipples. The hem was just long enough to hide the dark welts of my sheer black stockings – if I wasn't moving. The rapier-thin stiletto heels of my red kidskin ankle-strap sandals were tall enough to risk hypoxia. My makeup and hair were every bit as provocative as the ensemble I wore. I was fishing for man meat and dangling the perfect bait.

Finding the right hunk was no problem. He stood about six-foot-four and looked like he had been chiseled from a solid block of polished obsidian, then poured into a thousand-dollarPierre Cardinsuit, Oxford cloth shirt and silk tie. The gold Rolex Oyster was the final clue that the only connection this guy had with the 'hood would be the hood of his Bentley Continental. I parked my luscious bod on a stool at the bar within his direct line of sight, gave him an appraising glance and my best come-hither smile, then ordered a drink and sat back to wait. He didn't make me wait long. I like that in a man.

His name was Rafael and he was the Vice-President of Programming for ErotiCable, the subscription network devoted to adult entertainment.

"What a coincidence," I mentioned casually. "I just shot my first video this afternoon."

"I could make you a huge star," he avowed confidently.

"I like 'huge'," I replied with a little smirk. "Huge is good."

"Why don't we grab a booth and a bottle of Cristal and discuss all these amazing coincidences," he responded smoothly.

It turned out Rafael had started in the business as 'furniture' and risen to the top. From what I could feel through his pants, it was a spectacular 'rise' at that. We talked. We danced. We canoodled. Yeah baby, did we ever canoodle. It turned out Mr. Oh-So-Successful Media Mogul still had a kinky streak. Helikedcheap motel sex. Follow me home, Honey; have I ever got a treat for you!

We were still going strong when Andy walked through the door – which I had thoughtfully left unlocked.

"Oh, hi Baby," I murmured distractedly as I rode Rafael's fourteen-inch freak of Nature. "I was so hot for this monster, I decided not to wait for you. I hope you don't mind. Why don't you have a seat and get comfortable? I'll be with you a little later."

The room's straight-back wooden chair had been set up facing the bed – by yours truly. Sure enough, Andy sank into it eagerly, unfastening his jeans and fishing out his rapidly-rising rod as he did so. Oh God, this was so hot! The more I thrashed and screamed, the faster Andy beat his meat. We were a sexual Yin and Yang; I, the shameless, uninhibited, exhibitionist slut and he, the helpless, obsessed voyeur. Oh, and let's not forget Rafael's part in the piece; a very, verybigpart.

This wasn't like sex with Matt Michaels. I was 'in the zone' – the Twilight Zone. I only had one orgasm from the time Andy sat down until Rafael blasted his final load into me; onecontinuousorgasm with a couple of dozen spikes in that roller-coaster thrill ride. Andy was a sorry sight. His cum was all over his hand, shirt, jeans, chair and the floor. I and the sheets weren't in much better condition and I was pretty sure I would be walking bow-legged for a week.

I extricated myself from my lover's finally-softening python and stood shakily in front of my cuckold, allowing him to feast his eyes on the gooey sludge oozing down the insides of my thighs. His transfixed, deer-in-the-headlights stare and rapid, shallow breathing told me everything I needed to know about the future of our relationship.

Rafael stood next to me and put his arm around my waist possessively. I do believe he was getting into this little scene as much as Andy and I were. His drooping snake was still a thick nine inches long and glistening with his seed and K-Y. I deftly grasped it in one hand and held it up for Andy's inspection.

"Look at it, Baby," I cooed in wonderment. "Isn't it the most amazing thing you have ever seen? Even now, after cumming in me four times, it'sstillbigger and thicker than your little pecker will ever be. See how wet it is, how it glistens in the light? Seeing how much you love my cream pies, I'll bet you would like to try the filling right from the tap, wouldn't you? Go ahead and taste it, Sweetie. It's okay. I know how much you want to and I'm sure he will be all right with it. C'mon Baby; open up for Mama."

Andy opened his mouth and extended his tongue. His eyes never left the mammoth chocolate stick. He gave it a tentative little lick on the tip, causing it to twitch.

"Isn't that yummy?" I sighed expressively, my face right next to that big piece of meat. "You know, it wouldn't be right to send Mr. Rafael home with such a messy tool in his pants.Youremember how uncomfortable that is, don't you Baby? Since you love the taste so much, why don't you be a good boy and clean up Mr. Rafael's cock for him? I'll make it worth your while."

I began massaging Andy's own messy, sloppy dick with my other hand. He needed no further incentive. He opened his mouth wider and accepted the gift of Rafael's fuckstick as I fed it to him. My cuckold boyfriend was able to take more and more of that flesh with each pass, until he nearly buried his nose in the wiry crotch hair. He closed his eyes in obvious relish, whether from sucking that black joypole or my manual ministrations – or both. Either way, Andy's pecker found new life.

Once his own cock was cleaned to his satisfaction, Rafael backed away from Andy's mouth. For just a moment, Andy looked hurt; as though someone had taken his lollypop away. I wasn't about to allow him to dwell on that thought. I grabbed him by his shirt and fell backwards on the bed, dragging him on top of me. This time, there would be no foreplay; it was gonna be 'sloppy seconds' all the way.

"Take me, Little Man," I hissed, "right here, right now; mess and all. Stake your wimpy claim to my loose, sloppy shemale cunt. Fuck the slut that loves you."

I heard the words in my own ears as though they had been spoken by someone else. Did she really just tell him she loved him?Didshe love him? Rafael finished dressing and headed for the door as Andy was pounding furiously into my well-used hole, forcing cum to gush out around his own cock. I clutched his buns with my hands, yanking him into me with all my might, in time with his thrusts. Looking over his shoulder, I could see Rafael taking in the scene with an amused smirk.Call me, I silently mouthed to him. He grinned, nodded, and quietly left.

Andy was being anythingbutquiet. His guttural grunts, in concert with the overwhelmingly intense, erotic nature of the scene we were playing out, had me riding the crest of a sexual tsunami. The wave broke – and buried both of us.

Hahahahahahahaha, wipeout! Da-da-da- DA-da-da-da-da-da-da-da- DA-da-da-da-da....

***

Waking up to stale cumbreath is not the best way to start your day. Waking up tosomeone else'sstale cumbreath, right in your face, will jolt you awake faster than your first three cups of coffee. The first hint of dawn was breaking through the window as I surveyed the wreckage of the bed, my bedmate and myself.

'I can't believe I did itagain,' I thought to myself, lying back and staring at the ceiling.

I remembered most of it, in Technicolor and Dolby 5.1 surround sound – exceptwhy. What led up to me walking into a 'meat market', fully intent on finding and fucking the biggest, blackest, studliest piece of beefcake there, then rubbing Andy's nose in it – literally?

Then it occurred to me. This wasexactlythe scene I had walked in on with Joanna and Jake – and walked out on as fast as my two legs could carry me. How had Yogi Berra put it?It seems like déjà vu all over again.I looked at Andy and saw... me; the 'me' I had thought Joanna wanted me to be for her. Instead, she had transformed me into a clone of herself – even though I hadn't seen or spoken with her in weeks. How?Why?

The most horrifying aspect of the whole scenario was, I wasn't horrified at all. I glanced over at my boyfriend, slumbering so peacefully next to me. Shaking my head in wonder, I shrugged my shoulders – then snuggled up a little closer, sighing contentedly.

***

Author's Note:

Thank you for bearing with me while I healed – physically and emotionally – from my accident last summer. I couldn't type at all for the first month, then with only one hand for the next two. After that, and the immediacy of the event with the posting of the third installment of this story, it took a while before I was able to face these characters again. Silly, I know, but there it is. In addition, the laptop computer I was using at the time was destroyed in the accident, along with all my work in progress. The conclusion of Valentine, Be Mine will appear on a much more timely basis.

AC

12