Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexxie couldn't suppress the shiver that worked through his body as Jack took him into the warm confines of his mouth. The sight of Jack's lips wrapped around him, his lover's head bobbing slightly before pulling away, leaving Lexxie's cock coated in saliva made Lexxie whimper, eyes closing for a few moments to find a more tolerable key.

Creeping back down Jack's body, a nip given here and a kiss placed there, Lexxie settled between Jack's knees. Reaching for his partner's hand, he curled Jack's fingers around his erection. "Guide me into you.." Lexxie nearly begged.

Jack took a deep breath, wondered briefly if he should have prepared himself a little more than that... but thinking in any form fled as Lexxie applied a little pressure against a part of him he never thought he'd have to use in Lexxie's case.

"Just... a little. More," Jack ground out, ignoring the sparkles of pain as Lexxie pushed slowly, slowly, slo-

Oh.

"Jack," said Lexxie in a hoarse, keening voice. "Oh, my God, Jack."

Lexxie's slide inwards was agonisingly slow and painful, but the look on his face was worth it. Jack could feel Lexxie, every ridge, every curve, and he was sure his partner could, too, judging from the startled expression of pleasure in those wide blue eyes.

They fit together so perfectly, even though this was a new way of placing the two pieces of the puzzle together. New and different and exciting and oh so---

Lexxie trailed a row of unhurried kisses over Jack's collarbone, tongue flicking out to taste his damp skin, as Lexxie slid entirely into Jack's body. His lover's warmth encompassed him tightly, internal muscles wrapped like silk around his length.

"Jack.." his lover's name was a reverant whisper of sound, as Lexxie laid there, sheathed snugly inside him. This was different, this was beautiful. No other time with anyone else could compare with this, because this was Jack, and Jack loved him.

"Mm... Lexxie..." Jack murmured in reply, his throat raw with... what? Suppressed moaning? "Feels... good."

"Doesn't it?" Lexxie raised his head slightly, not in any hurry. Neither of them were, really. Jack just wanted to savour the moment, to enjoy the sensations that were so new and kind of painful, but the pain was insignificant.

"Yeah." Jack pressed a kiss into Lexxie's sweat-slicked hair and whispered into the delicate shell of a ear, "Now take me, princess."

Take him? Now? But he was still adjusting to the way Jack felt around him, the way pain and adoration flittered over Jack's features each time Lexxie shifted on top of him. "I don't..." He didn't know if he could do it like Jack could.. But the words died on his tongue as he became resolute. Damnit, he was going to try.

His hips surged forward, Lexxie becoming buried inside Jack, and in a heartbeat he was withdrawing from his lover again, just a little, a little, ungh.. Sweet pleasure danced over his nerves, and he found he wanted, had to be within Jack again. Over and again he thrust into his lover ruthlessly, gyrating his hips with each motion, savouring the way Jack enveloped him, muscles clamping onto his cock as he barraged forcibly into his partner.

Jack gasped as Lexxie shifted, pulled out a little and THRUST. He had only been on the bottom once, to an old boss, way before Lexxie had ever come into his life, and the sensations were completely different. Lexxie was inexperienced in this aspect of sex, and every thrust sent a lightning bolt of pleasure straight up Jack's spine, exploding behind his eyes. He was moaning like some virgin, but he didn't care. Lexxie was real, and hard, and right there, and, most importantly, his.

Lexxie paused, his length quivering within Jack, a concerned look given to his lover. "Am I...uhh..." Was he?..did it..?.. So many questions plagued him, and he was hesitant in asking them.. Maybe if he... Lexxie pressed the tiniest kiss to Jack's lips almost apologetically, before concentrating, trying to settle into a rhythm like Jack always did, one steady stroke into him after another with an arch of his back, sending his hips rolling leisurely forward.

Jack couldn't stop the long, low moan from slipping out. Lexxie felt... so... good. With a capital ooh. It still hurt, but the pleasure was quickly erasing it, and all of a sudden, Lexxie shifted such that he was hitting THAT spot within Jack. The spot that, when Jack fucked Lexxie, made the redhead arch his back and hiss with pleasure.

Which was exactly what Jack did. He couldn't help it. Especially since Lexxie was ramming into him with such slick, fluid rhythm, sliding across that amazing, amazing part with such cool efficiency that Jack's vision went dark even though his eyes were wide open. He thought. Were they?

That moan wrenched out of Jack made Lexxie melt and shiver against Jack's body, as he slowed his tempo further, til each movement into and out of his lover became deliciously torturous. Jack always made him feel like this, like he was losing control of himself, and the way Jack moved beneath him, arching and sighing only made Lexxie want to give in to the sensations overwhelming him.

Lexxie was going to come, oh god.. he was going to spill himself into Jack's body, and that thought was the last coherant one he had before he came.. the very root of his being, sheathed by Jack's gorgeous body spasmed and twitched as he emptied himself into his lover. Pleasure crackled over Lexxie's nerves, spreading throughout his entire body as he shuddered and gasped out Jack's name as if it were the last word left in the world.

Jack gasped and grasped weakly at Lexxie as the smaller boy came with a small yelp, and, feeling the molten heat deep within himself... it was too much and too hot and too GOOD... and all of a sudden he was coming as well, eyes clenched shut and mouth falling open and the world blending into a maelstrom of colour and heat and Lexxie.

When he finally returned to Earth, Lexxie was collapsed on top of him, panting and sticky with sweat and... other fluids.

Lexxie let out a most content sigh, a satisfied smile gracing his lips as he nuzzled against his lovers chest. He adored the way Jack's body involuntarily quivered and shook beneath him, and the sound of his heart thundering in his chest after he came. Breath after ragged breath was drawn in, and when Lexxie felt he might be able to move again, he leaned up to press a loving kiss against Jack's lips. "I love you, Jack..." the words were a soft whisper of his love..

"Love you too, princess," Jack murmured hoarsely. He didn't remember making any sounds, so why was his throat so scratchy? He slid sweat-slick arms around Lexxie's lean frame, holding him close. Love was such an elusive word, and they were so young... but somehow, he believed it. He believed that this was real. Whether it would last... he didn't know, but this was love.

~

Some time during the night, Lexxie slowly struggled out from the web that sleep had woven over him, only to find himself nestled against Jack in almost the same position he had been in after they had both come. Lexxie watched Jack as his lover slept, content to listen to each breath he took in, eyes drinking in the serene expression on his face.

Tentatively, Lexxie lazily trailed his finger over Jack's lips, wondering if the light touch would be enough to rouse him.

Jack didn't wake up. Lexxie smiled slightly to himself and succumbed to the unconsciousness eating at the edges of his mind.

~

The next morning, Lexxie awoke to the smell of eggs and and the sizzle of frying bacon. Blinking in the sudden light and not caring about his nakedness, he stumbled over to where Jack was standing, wearing only an apron, his hair tied into a little tail at the back of his neck, frying ladle in hand.

"Smells good," Lexxie commented, resting his chin on Jack's shoulder. Jack gave him a little peck on the forehead and poked at his chest.

"Go take a shower. Breakfast should be ready by then."

Lexxie whined a little, "But I want to shower with you..." before he wandered toward the bathroom. Turning on the hot tap only, he stepped under the steaming water to wash away all signs of last nights escapades reluctantly. After a few minutes of standing beneath the heat, reveling in the way the water gushed over his body, he hopped out of the shower, a fluffy bath towel used to pat himself dry, hair ruffled idly as he went back into the bedroom.

"Ready now, Jack?" Lexxie's belly grumbled its hunger.

"Ready." Jack wiped his hands on his apron and gestured at the table with a flourish. "Breakfast is served."

They ate in comfortable silence, with Jack occasionally reaching over to push Lexxie's hair behind his ear - he needed a haircut soon. After breakfast, Jack put the dishes into the sink, took off the apron and joined Lexxie on the futon, where he was lying, staring at the ceiling.

"Penny for your thoughts," he said, rubbing Lexxie's arm.

Lexxie gave Jack a little grin, curling into him to rest his head upon Jack's shoulder. "Just hope Jason can sort out everything with David... so he can feel.. can feel kinda like the way you make me feel.. So happy and content and .. I meant what I said last night.. that I love you..." As Lexxie rambled, he traced idle patterns over Jack's chest with a fingertip.

"I meant it too." Jack caught hold of the finger and brought the hand to his lips. "And stop rambling. It's unbecoming."

Lexxie looked up at Jack through hooded eyelids. "Shut me up, then."

And Jack proceeded to do just that.

12