Valerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WishFull
WishFull
83 Followers

Late the next morning it started all over again. We stretched and yawned and turned to each other. We smiled, kissed. I was hard as a rock, as I usually am in the morning. With no preliminaries Valerie sat up, lifted the sheet, and began to nonchalantly suck on my erection. She licked and slurped as if she were a five-year-old with her favorite flavor Popsicle. I stroked her rump lightly and, sucking me harder now, she came around for a sixty-nine, presenting me with that fleshy little clefted peach right in my face. She hovered there, then gently settled her pussy lips atop my mouth and nose. I spurted. "Breakfast," she chirped, sucking me dry.

We got up to visit the toilet and share some muffins, but soon she was back on the bed in just her T-shirt, with open arms and legs.

"Come love me," she said.

"I'm only human," I replied, "but I'll give it my best shot."

By now we were familiar to one another, so we were more relaxed than ever. Foreplay with Valerie was child's play, so natural and easy. When my fingers reached her pussy this time I noticed she was wetter than she had been yesterday. I guess she, too, got excited easily in the morning. I rolled her shirt up above her breasts to feast on her two tiny strawberries as I inserted a finger all the way into her cunt.

"More," she whispered.

At first I didn't understand, but when I added a second finger she purred into my neck and opened her legs wider. Massaging her clit with my thumb, I added a third finger.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned. It was a low-volume, high-pitch, interesting-but-what-else-can-you-show-me moan.

She began to gyrate her hips. She pulled my ear to her mouth and again whispered, "More," and giggled.

Upon adding the fourth finger I noticed Valerie was really getting excited. Her elastic cunt was sucking my hand. I had heard about fisting as something lesbians do to each other, but I had never attempted it. This seemed like the time.

"Do you trust me?" I whispered.

"Absolutely," she said. Her eyes were closed.

Placing my thumb at the base of my middle fingers to form a single wedge, I slowly pushed farther into her. Her honey flowed, soaking her ass and the sheets below and ensuring me easy passage as long as I took it slow and easy. I have thin wrists, which had always caused me to think of myself as effeminate but now became an asset. I proceeded up her gradually expanding canal. By now I was kneeling between her legs. She was concentrating on the ceiling, taking slow, deep breaths punctuated with whimpering and the word "yes." Finally, I was in way past my wrist, in uncharted territory. Sexual energy crackled in the air again. I was already a little bit scared, and then Valerie's breathing seemed to stop. When I felt that my whole hand was up inside her uterus (all the way up in her uterus!), I tentatively began to move my forearm in and out, only an inch or two in either direction. She must have felt like she was being fucked by a horse. She made little gurgling sounds. Then I went all the way in, opened up my hand, and fluttered my fingers against her uterine wall. I didn't know what to expect.

Valerie's head snapped up off the pillow. She was looking toward me, but she was looking through me. Her feet came off the mattress and she reached down and grabbed her ankles. She let out two big farts. Nobody cared. Next came a long grunt that bordered on a shout at the end. She was sweating heavily.

She went back to whimpering as I began to slightly increase the speed of my pumping arm, my fingers lovingly stroking the spongy walls of her innermost recesses on each downstroke. Louder whimpers. Then I pressed the middle finger of my other hand, well-lubed with her bountiful juices, up against her anus, which was tightly compressed due to her overloaded vagina. Just as she realized what I was about to do, I did it, plunging that finger in up to the hilt.

All hell broke loose. A string of guttural, animalistic grunts came from deep in her chest. Her eyes were tightly closed, her mouth wide open, her throat and jaw tight as she gasped for breath. At last it came: wave after orgasmic wave slammed through her body like seizures. Her darling little cunt bore down on my hand, contracting over and over again but never fully releasing — it didn't want me to stop. Her rectum did the same to my finger. I had never experienced such power. I was in awe. It was as if she were giving birth; she was in another dimension.

When her spasms finally stopped, I slowly removed my arm, hand, and finger from her orifices and she reached up and pulled me to her fiercely for a tight hug. I cradled her tenderly, with wonder and respect, until she fell asleep.

When she awoke later, she was still a mass of jelly. For an hour our so we cuddled on the bed and exchanged sweet pillowtalk. I was in love, no question about it. I could not picture life without her. I tried not to think about the future.

We showered and decided to go out to dinner, and that, too, turned out well. Over a delicious meal we talked non-stop. We were interested in everything, fully alive. When the check came, I opened my wallet and was at first surprised at how much cash I found there. Instantly I realized that Valerie had put back the money I had given her the day before. I looked up at her. That smile again. So far, so good.

###

WishFull
WishFull
83 Followers
12