Valerie and the Bachelor Ch. 06

Story Info
Naive loving girl, prince charming with baggage.
7.3k words
4.2
14k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Marcus got up before Valerie awakened. He had her day planned, and he was certain, if things went according to plan, Valerie could be easily managed into a life he would enjoy. So, dressed and off work, plans in order, Marcus drove away.

Valerie heard a car pull away. She yawned herself awake, and spun around on the bed. She and Marcus had slept together in the main bedroom. She reflected on how they cuddled. Valerie had lain with her back to his chest. He had an erection most of the night. She recalled how it had rubbed and throbbed against the cheeks of her ass. She thought about his hands. She had lain with his left arm under her head, but his right hand had spent a good part of the night toying with her breasts. He had taken his thumb and his palm to caress and arouse her nipples.

She thought about how much time his hand had spent between her legs. He had rubbed his fingers up and down her slit. He even occasionally pinched her labia together. She thought about how he had used his fingers to rub her clitoral hood and her clitoris. Once he had taken his index finger and squeezed into her ass. At first she wasn't sure if she liked it, but he kept pushing in and out at the entrance to her ass. It started to excite her.

Valerie remembered how he'd called the crevice to her ass her peach. She had gotten so aroused from his fondling that she'd even had a small orgasm. She had pretended to be asleep after her excitement, and she reflected afterward on how he had taken his whole hand and squeezed her entire pussy. It was like he was claiming her as his. She loved the feeling, and loved the thought of him.

Holding out her left hand she looked at the ring on her finger. This was the proof she needed that showed he loved her. This ring was irrefutable evidence that he had claimed her, and she was his, not because she loved him, but because he loved her. This ring was her badge of honor, her trophy. She took her fingers and rubbed her pussy, but then thought better of what she was doing. Then she put her fingers back down to her clitoris again. It would be so easy to get off. She pulled them back away again. No. She wanted him to do the touching. When he gets home she wanted to be ready. Shit! She was ready right now.

Valerie slipped her fingers back between her labia. She tickled her woman's lips with her fingertips. It felt so good. No this was wrong, perverted even. She did this kind of stuff when she was fifteen. She stopped. In her mind she said I'm saving myself for the man I love. She squeezed her legs together. No, she couldn't wait. Back to her pussy both hands went. She tickled, squeezed, and fondled herself for more than an hour. Every now and then it felt so good she had to stop. She'd lay backward and covered her head and face with one arm while the other was still reaching and rubbing her lower abdomen. Then she'd surrender again and take both hands down for some more fondling. Finally something happened. Wow. What a relief!

Valerie lay there on the bed. The bed sheet was damp with her stuff. She rolled over on her stomach and pushed herself against the bed sheet. Mm. What she wanted to do was touch herself some more. She rolled back on her back. She put the fingers of her hand to her nose and sniffed. She put one in her mouth and tasted it. Yep! Still tastes like salted fish. Why do men like it she wondered? She took her hands and rubbed up and down her chest. She rubbed her breasts. She took her fingers and tweaked her nipples. She rubbed up and down the sides of her face and around her ears. She felt the diamond earrings. She took her fingertips and massaged her head, the nape of her neck. Taking the palms of her hands she rubbed them over her nipples. She took her arms and squeezed her breasts together.

She rolled on her stomach again and reached back to her ass. She rubbed her ass cheeks. She took a finger and pushed it in her peach! Peach! Ha! Only a man could have invented a word like that! She didn't push in very far. Not far! It sure felt strange. She thought. What am I doing? I may never get out of bed. I could do this all day! Better not.

Leaning up on her elbows Valerie looked around the room. "This is where we'll sleep, dress, bathe, and make love. She could smell his after-shave, his smell. Her smell now too. Her mind wandered. Here are his things, and I'm here with them. This is where I belong. This is what it's like to be happy. Sitting all the way up she espied a folded note. Getting out of bed she went to the table, opened, and read it.

Valerie, darling:

I'm off to work. Call downstairs and ask for one the girls, Hilda or Hannah. They'll show you what you need to do next. Later tonight we're having a guest to dinner. You'll serve. Be a good girl. Have a great day!

Marcus

Valerie considered the content. Get Hilda and Hannah. Get ready to be a server tonight. Be a good girl. Not real romantic! Men were like that she supposed.

It was time to get going. In the bathroom she found all the accouterments she needed. She bathed, washed her hair, and made herself up. She applied her make up exactly the same way she'd been doing, a little of this and a little of that. Using two white ribbons she tied her hair back into pert little pigtails. Behind the bathroom door on a hanger she found an outfit. It included a translucent peter-pan collar short sleeved button up blouse. The edges of the collar and sleeves were trimmed in white lace. The blouse was tailored to fit her breasts and help hold them in place. She thought it wasn't like having a bra, but it was comfortable and did provide some support. She pulled on a very cute looking little baby blue bib overall set. A pair of white knee-high stockings and a pair of pretty little white tennis shoes finished the outfit. Looking herself over in the mirror she thought she looked like a little girl. Then she thought better of it. Actually she looked like a grown woman dressed in a sexy little girl outfit. She sort of giggled to herself. This makes me look like every teenage boy's wet dream.

Feeling lighthearted and happy Valerie sashayed down the stairs and skipped her way into the kitchen. She was feeling youthful, silly, ebullient, and maybe a little foolish all at the same time. She hadn't felt so good in years. She asked the first person she saw if they knew where Hilda or Hannah could be found. Valerie was told Hilda was in the study, so she made her way there. In the study she found the woman she was seeking. "Good morning Hilda. Marcus said you had something for me."

Hilda saw Valerie come in. Thinking this was about the happiest she'd seen anyone in a long time she answered. "Good morning Ms. Carlyle." Then giving Valerie the once over she added. "My. Don't you look to be about the prettiest little thing south of the North Pole? Turn around so I can see you."

Valerie smiled and gave Hilda a 360.

"You are one beautiful little girl. It's no wonder Mr. Burke wants to keep you around." Hilda went on. "Mr. Burke left some things here for me to show you. Are you prepared for a day in front of the computer?"

"Thank you for the compliment." She started to not too discreetly wave her left hand around in the air.

Hilda looked at her hand and gasped. "My! What on earth do you have?"

"Oh nothing. Just something Marcus gave me last night."

Hilda reached out and held her fingers. "That's beautiful, just beautiful. Does this mean what I think it does?"

Smiling, Valerie answered. "Yes. It does."

"Who else knows?"

Shuffling her feet Valerie answered. "I don't think anybody."

Hilda didn't give her chance to finish. "Wait here." Calling into the kitchen in a loud voice. "Hannah! Hannah! Everybody! Come in here! Look at what we've got!" Out of nowhere a dozen different people emerged from a dozen different places, cooks, cleaning people, maids, the gardener, and Hannah. Hilda pointed to Valerie's hand. "Look!"

One after another they looked at the ring. They checked it out. Hannah especially. They were all impressed and excited.

The cook asked. "How did you do it?"

Valerie started to answer, but was cut off.

Hilda, always the most outspoken, said. "Look at her! Who wouldn't want to marry a pretty little sprat like that?"

One of the maids interjected. "You're a nice girl Ms. Carlyle. Everyone's noticed how you are. That old Marcus is a tough customer. Hard to catch that one is"

The maid was cut off by Hannah. "Watch it now. You're talking to the future Mrs. Burke, your prospective boss."

Valerie shot in. "It's OK Hannah." She turned to the maid. "Thank you for the compliment. That was nice of you. It is a pretty ring isn't it? I'm so happy. And listening and watching all of you, that makes me even happier. I feel like I'm a part of all of you. I feel like I've died and gone to heaven." She heard someone in the background make an indistinct comment, something about another woman, the woman Rosalind. "Who's Rosalind?" She asked.

Hilda took Valerie's hand. "Don't worry about Rosalind. I know her about as well as anybody. She'll be happy for you too."

"But who is she?" Was the only thing Valerie could think of to say.

Hilda scanned the room as if to warn everyone away. "Marcus can fill you in on Rosalind."

Valerie didn't follow up. She thought about an old novel she'd read as a child. Rebecca, that was it! It had been a novel about a young girl who married a man and moved into a house that had hidden secrets and unnamed dangers. Was this what Rosalind was all about? She put it out of her mind. That was nonsense for high school girls, nothing like that happened in the real world. Still, she wondered, who Rosalind was?

Hilda dismissed all the staff to return to work. She took Valerie's hand. "Marcus left some instructions. He'd have given them to you direct, but he wanted you to sleep in, and, as you'll find out, he likes to go about things in unorthodox ways. I have what you need to know for today, and probably for the next several days." She pulled Valerie into the girl's office suite, walked her to her computer station and started. "Go ahead and sit down. Here's what you need to do." She got serious. "Mr. Burke has left you with five categories of web sites he wants you inspect. The job's going to be tedious and time consuming. He doesn't expect you to finish everything today. Are you ready?"

Valerie nodded.

"OK, here goes. He wants you to examine several web sites that specialize in uniforms for women. You know those kinds of outfits you've been wearing lately. You look at the apparel, select the ones you like, you submit your sizes, and place an order, not for the clothes, for the design. Mr. Burke is sure to have everything custom made. The second set of sites applies to regular everyday and evening attire. He has set out close to thirty of these sites for your examination. You find apparel you like, submit your size and preferences, and make an order. The third group of sites is all for jewelry. They cover all kinds of gems, stones, metals, and so forth. You look everything over. Pick out the things you like the best, and send in an order for the designs. Remember you're not buying jewelry, you're buying the designs. For these sites he's set a ceiling cost figure. Try to stay beneath this amount."

Valerie looked at the price limit she had been given. She thought she could never in her wildest dreams spend that much money. Valerie asked. "Are you serious?"

Hilda answered. "If you don't think it's enough I'm sure Mr. Burke will raise the figure."

Valerie exclaimed. "No. I mean that's way much too much money."

Hilda smiled again. "It's the amount he wants you to spend Don't forget when you buy a design you're actually buying a patent, and that's a lot more expensive."

Valerie stared at the amount. "OK." Then she turned to Hilda. "Who's this jewelry supposed to be for?"

Looking at the ring on Valerie's hand, then looking at Valerie she answered. "It's for you dear."

Valerie sat there stupidly. "OK." That was all she got out.

Hilda went on. The fourth set of sites Mr. Burke has for you to look over deals exclusively with marriage apparel, wedding cakes, bridal dresses, veils, reception ideas, invitations, and so on. Don't place any orders in any of these sites, but do let them know Mr. Burke is looking. Also keep a personal record of everything you like.

Valerie listened. She had nothing to say.

Pressing on Hilda said. "The last category of web sites deals with reference material. He has indicated about ten such sites. Here are three of them." Hilda took the cursor and pointed to the three sites named on the monitor. They were, 'A Woman's Day', 'A Maid's Day', and 'Greeting People in Seventeen Languages.'

Valerie read the names of the sample sites. She asked. "What? He wants me to investigate and study the content of these sites?"

Hilda answered. "Yes. That's about it. As you can see there's a lot of research ahead of you, and you know it won't all get done in one day. Now let me see. It's nearly 11:00 now. If you break for lunch and take an afternoon break you might get four hours work done. Try to wrap things up today by 4:00. Mr. Burke will be bringing a guest home tonight. I'm sure he's told you. He wants you to serve. I'll see you at 4:00 then. Is that all right?"

Valerie answered. "I suppose so." Valerie was thinking along some odd lines. She remembered the offer Marcus made early on about her becoming a kind of full time maid. Last night he'd asked her to marry him. It was all a little confusing. Was she going to be his full time live in maid, or was she going to be his full time wife? She didn't see how she could go the first route and the second route too. She just wasn't sure. Well, she'd figure it out, and if she couldn't, he'd explain it all.

Hilda got up to go. "Well take care. I'll be back later."

Valerie smiled and turned back to the computer. It was going to be a long couple of days.

Valerie started with the reference sites. She was afraid to look at the wedding sites, because she knew she'd only end up day dreaming. It didn't matter. No matter what she looked at she kept drifting off. Even the uniform sites seemed to call her off into a fantasy world. She dreamed about her future, her future with Marcus, Marcus, Marcus and her, she and Marcus, Marcus and her forever and ever. It just went on and on. It was silly. She held up her left hand. There it was. Proof positive. She was going to be Mrs. Marcus Burke. She took an hour just writing her name on a notepad, Valerie Burke, Mrs. Burke, Mrs. Valerie Burke, Mrs. Marcus Burke, Valerie and Mr. Marcus Burke, over and over and over again.

When she got bored writing her prospective name she started writing down names, names for the children they would have, boys names, girls names, androgynous names. She filled up page after page with names, names from her family, from history, from web sites she looked up.

Then there was the guest list, and bride's maids. She made that list too. Oh! How she wanted to get on the telephone and start calling all her girl friends, old and new. She couldn't wait to tell them, her parents, everyone! She'd gotten her man! She was all morning and all afternoon on her own, her very own, magical mystery tour! Barely into any of the web sites she was supposed to be researching she heard her office door open. It was Marcus! She was pleased. "Why Mr. Burke, aren't you home early?"

Marcus answered. "I wanted to see you before dinner, and brother am I glad I made that decision. Stand up will you?"

Valerie stood up and modeled her outfit for Marcus.

Marcus took her hand and turned her around and around. "Jeez! You look like a little doll baby. You're prettier than a puppy and perkier than a fresh flower. Look at you. If you were a cookie, I'd eat you up in one bite. Come here." He reached around her waist and pulled her to him. Leaning forward he took her head in his two hands and planted a massive kiss on her lips. "Delicious" He said. "You're delicious." He reached down behind her legs and scooped her into his arms. He carried her over to a nearby sofa. Plopping her down on her back, he knelt beside her and started doing some serious kissing. Between kisses he said. "You don't mind that I came home early?"

Gasping for air Valerie answered. "I don't mind, but can we afford it?"

Marcus started laughing. He said. "I don't know. Let me see what I'm bargaining for." He started to undress her. First he undid the buttons holding the tops of her overalls. Letting the bib drop he peered down at her perky little breasts as they were partly exposed and partly concealed by the skimpy blouse. He said. "Mm Things look good so far." He unbuttoned the blouse, pulled it down and started kissing her nipples. While nibbling, kissing, and pinching her nipples with his teeth he went on. "Things taste pretty good."

Pulling her overalls all the way off he looked down at her clean smooth pussy. No underpants! He could see she was already moist. Taking his tongue he started licking and nibbling on her labia and her clitoral hood. He took his tongue and licked straight up the cleft that separated her two labial lips. Peering up at her he interjected. "Yummy." Last, taking his hand he started to rub her entire vagina. Moving back to her mouth he planted a long lingering kiss. He concluded his remarks with. "You're scrumptious. We can afford every penny."

Valerie was in heaven. She started pulling his hair. She said. "That's not what I meant."

He answered as he climbed on top of her. "Who cares?"

Marcus didn't waste any time. He was hungry. He wrapped his arms around her, and immediately propelled himself inside her. Moving back and forth with his hips he kick started her body.

Valerie was as eager as he was. Hell, she laughed to herself, she'd been rehearsing all morning. She responded to his every push with one of her own. They rocked back and forth. She was wet. He was big and hot. Together they were poetry in motion. In and out! Up and down. Their bodies worked in unison. They both exploded at the same time. He had penetrated deeper than ever before. He felt that he had reached the limits of her womb. She absorbed the pressure thrusting with uncontrolled pleasure, and when he ejaculated into her she climaxed as never before. She wanted to scream, and he wanted to cry out, but neither was willing to relinquish the lips of the other.

Breathing heavily, partly from the exhilaration and partly from exhaustion they both lay together, hugging, kissing, and fondling. As he slowly pulled his penis from her vagina Valerie did something she had never done before. She reached down with her hand and let her fingers roll over his manhood. It felt sticky, soft and totally magnificent. She figured the gooey feeling was from her wetness and his sperm. She wondered what it tasted like? She brought her hand up and sniffed it. Yuk! She'd thought about kissing him there, but after that smell she didn't dare.

After several more minutes of quiet kissing, fondling, and hugging Marcus rolled off the sofa. He said. "Here I brought something home for you. He reached into his nearby suit jacket and pulled out a small box. Opening it he produced a tiny pin. On it were two letters, one superimposed on the other. The letters were V. and B. Valerie Burke. Talking softly he said. "I thought you might like this."

Valerie took the pin. Of course she liked it. She thought it was wonderful. Her first thought was how thoughtful, how considerate he kept proving he was. Second thought, the letters under girded everything that had happened the night before. Third thought! He'd been thinking about her all day while he was at work. He had to have, otherwise why buy a pin? She held up the pin. "I love it Marcus. Thank you." She leaned forward and kissed him again.