Valerie and the Bachelor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,562 Followers

Valerie was feeling pretty silly about their ministrations and about their comments. The things they were saying were flattering, but a little degrading too. Valerie thought she might say the same things about a new puppy.

The first lady spoke. All the creams and ointments we've been using will remove all trace of any artificial smells such as perfumes, deodorants, or rinses. In this way no one will notice you, and no one will be offended by you. "

Once again the ladies turned on the shower, and once again they washed off Valerie's body from head to foot. Out came fresh towels, and within a few seconds Valerie was dry and clean as whistle. The ladies took Valerie by the arms and led her from the bathroom to a dressing chamber.

In the dressing chamber there was a full-length mirror, and Valerie got a thorough look at herself for the first time since they got there. Valerie was stunned by her appearance. The soaps, creams, and depilatories had certainly done their jobs. Not only was she freshly cleaned and scrubbed, but she could see most, if not all, her former body marks, moles, freckles, and other imperfections seemed to have been minimized. Her vagina looked pink and fresh, like a child's, except she had the sense that somehow her labia had become engorged. She thought her vaginal lips seemed to extrude rather obviously outward from between her legs. It looked like, after some fashion, her vaginal hood had been reduced in size. Perhaps it was just an optical illusion, and in fact that what it was, only a result of the many creams and soaps, but she could swear they had somehow managed to reshape her vagina. It looked more naked, more sensuous, than she had ever seen it. It also seemed in some way more sensitive, but the ladies were moving so fast now she didn't have a chance to touch herself down there.

The second lady spoke. "Lay back a little please, I want to powder your vaginal area. This powder will add to your comfort, and it will absorb any perspiration."

The two ladies went to a nearby closet and pulled out several items of apparel. Laying them on the bed Valerie could see, much to her dismay, she was going to be dressed as a maid.

While she stood, almost like a statue, the ladies dressed her. First to go on was a dark blue camisole it looked and felt like silk. No bra was introduced, but the camisole had cloth cups for her breasts. Over her head went the camisole Valerie could tell it would be a tight fit. They squeezed her into the under garment, and pushed her breasts into the form fitting top. This garment offered nothing in the way of stability. Valerie knew, if she did anything even moderately active, her breasts would be bouncing and bubbling around for anyone or everyone to see. It made her feel very self-conscious.

Around her waist they hitched a beautiful lacy white petty-coat. Over the camisole and the petty-coat the ladies pulled down a very comfortable looking, but form fitting, dark black silken maids dress. The dress buttoned up the back, and from the time it was taking she was certain there must be at least two dozen tiny buttons back there. At the very top they cinched it shut with a metal clasp. It held the dress tightly, but comfortably, at the bottom of her neck. The dress was trimmed with a brilliant white silken peter-pan collar. The dress had capped lace trimmed short sleeves, with equally brilliant white silk cuffs. A small bow graced the outer edge of the sleeves. She wished the dress were a little longer. It only came down to about the middle of her thighs, and, being pleated as it was, it seemed even shorter still.

The ladies sat her down, and each lifted a leg. Each lady took a white stocking and pulled it up her leg. The stockings reached just above her knees, and were tight, but also, like everything else, quite comfortable. Last they each took a foot and pulled on a shoe. The shoes were black patent leather shoes, just like those worn by little girls in elementary school, only these shoes were meant for a grown woman. They buckled the shoes in place, and pulled her to her feet.

The two ladies turned Valerie around and around getting her to look at herself in the mirror. She looked much like a little girl dressed in a maid uniform, or more appropriately, excepting for the petty-coat, just like what something a young school girl would wear.

Valerie turned and looked. She twisted her hips. She bent forward and back. She leaned sideways. What a remarkable transformation! She never bargained for anything like this when she left her apartment. Now staring back at her in the mirror was not the mature, cosmopolitan, well dressed, well read woman of the world. This was a young girl, a little girl, and she felt the way she looked, frightened, confused, and totally lacking in confidence.

The first of the ladies smiled and spoke. "Ms. Carlyle you look absolutely adorable."

The second lady chimed in. "You're ravishing. You're just the cutest little thing! Now all we have to do is get you made up, and you'll be ready to go to work."

Valerie was feeling awkward and quite literally a little childish in the new outfit, but she had to interrupt what was going on. "Ladies, I'm not trying to sound difficult and I don't mean to complain, but I think we've forgotten something. I don't have any underpants on."

The second of the two ladies spoke. "No we haven't forgotten. We've got what you need right here."

The first lady held a pair of incredibly lacy little bloomers. The front, where her abdomen and vagina were supposed to be was smooth translucent silk with only a bow strategically placed to be in front where her vagina would be covered, but the rear end was trimmed in layer after layer of lace. It would cascade down over her rear like a waterfall. Near the bottom of this cornucopia of fluff was a brilliant red silk bow replete with two silken trailers that she was sure would dangle just to the edge of the hem of the dress. Attached to either side of the slightly billowing panty legs was another white bow. Each leg was trimmed in white lace at the hem.

While one lady let Valerie hold herself steady by placing her hands on her shoulders, the other slipped the voluminous pantaloons up her legs. The panties were held in place by an elastic waistband. They adjusted the dress out and around the pantalets. Stepping back the two ladies chimed up in unison. "Wonderful!"

Valerie was aghast! Yet the two ladies still weren't quite finished. One rummaged around in the packaging and produced an apron. It was brilliantly white like the collar and cuffs. She stepped behind the girl and affixed the apron around her waist tying it off at the rear in a huge white bow. There she said. "Perfect!"

Valerie responded in what could only be described as a high pitched child like tone of voice. "If I go out like this people will be able to see under my dress! These panties have so much lace it will be like I'll be on display for everyone to see. Even now I can tell if I was to sit down or bend over I'll be exposing myself."

In what could only be considered a firm and maternal voice the first lady answered. "Now Ms. Carlyle, if you're careful and move with the grace god gave all beautiful young ladies like yourself, you won't find yourself in any of those kinds of compromising situations. You'll be expected to move about smoothly, and gracefully. Just don't bend over. If you do have to reach to the floor to pick something up, drop straight down by bending only at your knees. Don't do anything that might bring embarrassment to our host. Now let's get over to the vanity so we can get your hair and face made up."

They marched Valerie to the vanity, unceremoniously sat her down, and proceeded on the final touches of her attire.

The first lady took care of Valerie's hair. Using a small curling brush and curling iron she twisted and turned Valerie's hair into numerous soft, fluffy, even frilly, curly lengths. It didn't take long at all, and soon her hair was arranged in a way that corresponded with the childish character of her outfit. Nearly finished, she affixed a pretty white bow to the front. Her hair looked terrific!

The second lady gave her face a make up overhaul. Using very little real make up, only some pink blush on her cheeks and around her eyes, a few brisk wisps of mascara on her eye lashes, and last, ordering Valerie to pucker up, she applied pink gloss to her lips.

Standing back from their artwork the two ladies handed Valerie a pair of white lace gloves. The second lady spoke. "You are to wear these at all times. If they become dirty or wet, see one of us, and we'll give you a replacement pair.

While Valerie pulled the dainty little gloves over her hands the two ladies escorted her from the bedroom, down the hallway, and into the main chamber, where, by then, the party was in full swing.

Just before sending her into the crowd the first lady leaned up and placed a little kiss on Valerie's left cheek. The kiss left a small but noticeable imprint, two tiny red puckered lips. Valerie had no way of knowing, but the lipstick impression was something like that a doting mother might have placed on a child just before gong out.

The first lady whispered to the second. "Why on earth did you do that?"

The second answered. "Hush. She looks so sweet and innocent."

With a gentle shove the two ladies eased Valerie into the main room and quietly disappeared.

There she stood, alone, dressed in what she thought was a childish maid's costume, now surrounded by at least two dozen well dressed men and women. She could see some of the women were wearing stylish pant sets. Others had varying versions of the black dress she'd originally planned on. One or two of the women had on daring miniskirts. There was one statuesque woman standing near the center adorned in a stunning strapless evening gown. Oh how she wished she could be like them. Svelte, confident, rich, and self assured. The men were all attired in some variation of tuxedo. She never felt so embarrassed, humiliated, and self-conscious in her entire life. These people were everything she was not. Yet, as she stood there, no one seemed to notice her. Once again, like at work, like when she was growing up, Valerie was invisible.

carvohi
carvohi
2,562 Followers
12