Valerie the Magnificent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val's eyes flew open. "What's wrong? Why did you stop?"

"Because I want to ask you a very special favour."

She looked annoyed. "What?"

"Could you, ah, show me what that would look like?"

"You mean use the dildo on myself?"

"Well, yeah."

"And this would really turn you on?"

"Absolutely!"

She paused for a moment, then smiled coquettishly. "Enough for you to make dinner for the next week?"

I didn't hesitate. "Yes!"

Val smirked and grabbed my cock which was as hard as I can ever remember. "And would it turn you on to know I had to use the dildo just this morning?"

I could only groan.

"Okay," she said springing out of bed. "You win. You've beaten down my resistance."

She went into the closet, and after wiggling that gorgeous butt in the doorway, looking at me over her shoulder with a sly smile, she returned with the dildo, turning it on and waving it at me. "You're not intimidated by its size, are you?" she teased.

The dildo was about 9" long and quite fat. I'd previously measured its girth at 7". And yes, the size of it did intimidate me.

"Is that how big Robbie is?"

Val lay back on the bed and drew up her legs, spreading them apart. She touched the buzzing dildo to her very erect clit. "Mmmmm."

"Val?"

She looked up at me as I sat next to her watching. "This is a bit bigger," she said dreamily as the head of the dildo disappeared inside her. "But not by much."

I watched in silent awe as inch by inch the dildo disappeared into Val's body. Her breathing became very deep and slow and her eyes shut as she savoured the sensation.

In barely a minute, Val had managed to engulf the entire length inside her. She asked me to fix the pillows behind her so that she could sit up a bit and the reason immediately became obvious: it was much easier for her to stroke the entire length of the massive dildo into her hungry vagina. This she began doing in a very slow and deliberate fashion as she concentrated on feeling every ridge and ripple along the length of the lifelike dildo.

I twisted one nipple, I thought, too hard when she gasped. "Sorry, love," I mumbled.

"No, no. It felt wonderful. Do it some more!"

I was about to reach down with my other hand to play with her clit when I noticed that the girth of the dildo was causing it to be pulled downward with each stroke in, and the very swollen, erect nub of flesh to bounce and rub along the instrument of her pleasure.

"Does that feel really good?" I asked.

"Mmm hmmmmm."

"Do you hope that Robbie will feel like that?" I asked carefully.

She confirmed what I was thinking. "Oh, yes. It would besonice to have a real person attached to a cock like this."

With that comment, she began stroking with more deliberation, and although I wanted to suck on her nipples and kiss her luscious mouth, I wouldn't be able to watch was unfolding in front of my eyes.

As Val got closer to the peak she was aiming towards, she began to pant in time with her strokes, rolling her head from side to side, her hips raising upward to get every last fraction of an inch inside of her. One hand shifted to turn up the speed of the vibrator and she gasped, then moaned loudly as the dildo moved in and out even faster.

My wife was in a different place, a place centered around her genitals and the pleasure they were receiving.

"He's fucking you very hard now, isn't he?"

"Oh, yessss! I want him to make me come so much!"

The skin on her amazingly swollen clit was an angry red, as were Val's vaginal lips. The inner lips were pulled down with each inward stroke and clung desperately to the dildo each time it came out. In and out it plunged faster and faster. Val started chanting "fuck, fuck, fuck" with each stroke.

"Pull on my nipples!Please! Harder! I'm going to come!"

It hit her about 10 seconds later: a massive upheaval that made Val twist and turn in exquisite agony as the orgasm engulfed her entire body. It rolled on and on with her moaning loudly each time the dildo sank again inside her.

I watched in complete awe at the magnitude of what she was feeling. I'd never imagined a woman could come that massively, and my God, did it turn me on! It was also amazing to me that she could keep the dildo moving with her body spasming like that. I now had an inkling of the strength of Val's passion, and frankly, I was envious. What a beautiful thing to be capable of.

Eventually, she started to come down from her sexual high and Val pushed the dildo in one last time, laying there panting. I reached down and turned the dildo off, and her pussy seemed reluctant to let it go as I pulled out. Her pussy gaped open and pulsed rhythmically as her juices just poured out, soaking the bed.

"Is it always like that?" I asked.

"No," she sighed. "It's always good, but it'sneverbeen like that! You got me so worked up!"

I kissed her gently. "That wassoamazing. Do you have the strength to have another cock inside you, a real one?"

"Always." Val opened her eyes and smiled at me. "But could I have a glass of water first?"

By the time she got it down, she had recovered enough to roll on her side and grab my still-throbbing cock.

"He's so red and hard! Is he angry with me?"

Getting into the mood of the moment, I answered, "Maybe a little for keeping him waiting, but he enjoyed the show as much as I did."

"I can tell. How would you like to do me?"

"How were you imagining Robbie doing it to you?"

"He was on top."

Val spread her legs and welcomed me between them. Her pussy was still gaping open as I slipped in and I didn't feel much at first. Then, with a slight grimace of effort in her face, I felt her inner muscles start to grip me a little more.

"How are you doing that?"

Val smiled wickedly. "I've been doing exercises called Kegels for weeks now as I do my other exercises. Do you like?"

"I like – a lot! What else can you do that I don't know about?"

"There's not much I haven't told you about by now." She tightened her muscles again as she raised her hips and clasped me with her legs around my waist. "Now enough chatter, you! Concentrate on fucking your wife!"

I did. And it was wonderful.

--------------------------------

Things got even more crazy after that. Our eldest took a job in another city just as the youngest went off to university. This meant that Val and I had the house to ourselves and we made the most of it. Anytime the mood came on us (usually her), off would come the clothes and we'd get into something interesting. We made love in every room of the house.

Having realized how much her fantasies turned me on, it became an almost nightly occurrence for her to report on what she'd been thinking (and doing about it) during the day. Most of her thoughts centered around getting it on with Robbie. One of our favourites was him taking her from behind against a wall and it was incredibly erotic imagining his substantial cock ramming into my wife's dripping pussy as she tried her hardest to take as much of it in by flexing her back and grinding into his thrusts. As she was approaching her orgasm astride me the night she first told me this, I commented on how much of a turn-on it would be to walk in on them and actually see it happening.

Val immediately stopped moving. "Watching really does turn you on, doesn't it?"

"Only if it's you. All my fantasies about watching center on seeing you getting laid, seeing you get super turned-on and cumming as some guy rams it into you."

"Especially Robbie."

I could only agree. "EspeciallyRobbie."

She started to move again. "I still don't think I could do something like that. I'm sorry, but that's the way it is. Part of it is that I would want to concentrate on the person I was doing it with and you being there would probably make meandRobbie too self-conscious." Val started using her vaginal muscles to squeeze my cock which felt incredible. I looked up and she was smiling at me. "Iwouldbe willing to tell you all about it later, though." Her eyes opened wide and she laughed. "Mmmm. I think that last comment got a rise out of you"

----------------------------

Val thought it was very funny that I'd had no idea how well hung Robbie was, but I hadn't participated in school sports with him in high school and I don't remember anything much more intimate than using an adjacent urinal to him a few times. When we were younger, guys always wore those baggy bathing suits. None of the girls he went out with said anything to me.

A few other details Val hadn't told me slowly trickled out. Shehadknown beforehand that he was hung and she'd been curious for a number of years as to how big it was. Turns out his ex, Fran, had told her about it one night when the girls were talking in the kitchen while Robbie and I had watched a ball game. Val said that Fran didn't like it very much.

"I guess she's built a little small."

"I would have thought you were, too, before I saw you take in that dildo of yours."

Val flashed a small conspiratorial smile. "The first few times I tried, it wasn't very easy, believe me. It's just a matter of getting used to the size. That and being all hot and bothered! So I guess my curiosity had something to do with him being able to talk me into things."

Val's show with the dildo was repeated many times and she even let me video tape her one night. That was a very hot session and she kept up with it through three consecutive orgasms, one with her riding it while the suction cup was stuck on a small, low stool that had mysteriously appeared in our house a month or two earlier. We both watched the tape later while she rode me and damned if she didn't come again. I know that she also watched it on her own, too, because I found it in the video machine a couple of times.

Then one day in early November, I was met at the door one evening by a very serious-faced Val.

"We need to talk."

As we sat down on the sofa, I asked, "Is something wrong? The kids?"

"No, Robbie called this afternoon."

Robbie knew darn well when I would be home and it was completely our of character for him to call when I wasn't around, so he'd obviously wanted to talk to my wife. I'd been waiting quite a while for something like this. "And?"

"He's invited us to visit next weekend."

I asked if he'd mentioned what had happened the past spring already knowing what the answer would be.

"Yes. We talked about it quite a bit. He feels horrible about it. Not only did he put me in a compromising position, but he was as disloyal as he could get to his best friend. That's why he's held off talking to me about it. He, well, apologized to me profusely. He must of asked me five times if I'd told you. He said he couldn't face you if I had."

"What did you say?"

"I said that you didn't know a thing and that I was a big girl and able to make my own decisions. We hadn't done anything that horrible anyway. When I made him understand that I wasn't mad at him and that you didn't know, he invited us up."

"Do you think he's hoping for a repeat performance?"

Val looked at me intently and sighed, but didn't answer my question. "These past few months, I've come to realize something of the power women can hold over men. That's been a big part of the turn-on. I had Robbie so twisted around that day, he would have done anything to get at me. The funny part is, I barely did anything to have that sort of effect on him. And then there's you. What would you be willing to do if I said you could watch Robbie and me go at it, huh? This has been a very heady realization. Robbie just can't help himself. Looking at my pictures and remembering what my hand felt like as I stroked him makes him weak in the knees."

"He said that?"

"He didn't have to! I could hear it in his voice. He was the perfect gentleman on the phone today, but I know he had a lump in his pants while we were talking."

"He might have had it out."

Val giggled. "Wouldn't that have been nice. I should have asked him!"

"That would be cruel to tease like that."

"Would it be cruel to tie you to that chair over there, and then bring someone in, take them up to our bedroom and fuck them while you're forced to listen?" She looked at my crotch and a tiny smile appeared. "Ah... You don't have to say a thing. I can see it would really turn you on."

My mouth was dry and my stomach was doing flip-flops. "You want to have sex with Robbie next weekend, don't you?"

My wife looked me straight in the eye. "Yes."

"Would you do it if I said no?"

"I'd suggest we turn down his invitation because I don't think I could resist the temptation."

She went to get dinner out of the oven and I was left sitting there, part of me turned on beyond belief and the other part of me terrified by what my wife had just admitted. Over dinner, we discussed what we should do as calmly as if we were discussing whether or not to get new shingles put on the roof. We both tried to speak as honestly and directly as we could. Faced with what Val had stated earlier, I suddenly couldn't decide if I wanted this to happen.

It wasn't the reality of Val fucking my friend that was the biggest concern. It was the aftermath. What if I found out that I didn't like the reality? What if Val decided she liked it so much she wanted to continue? The thought of it actually taking place nearly made me sick. At the same time, itreallyturned my crank. What would we feel after, though? Was it fair of Val to ask me to risk my friendship with Robbie because she wanted to do something that less than a year ago would have been unthinkable to her? And most important of all, what if this adversely affectedourrelationship? That was something neither of us wanted to risk.

After dinner, Val went to the bedroom for a few minutes and then came back to the living room. She had on a dark blue robe I'd never seen. It came down to mid-thigh and set off her pale skin perfectly. Standing between me and the TV, her legs slightly apart, she slowly undid the robe's tie. My mouth went dry at the sight of those gorgeous breasts, nipples and areolas completely erect, and her freshly-shaved pubic area.

"So, husband of mine, do you want to play?"

Not taking my eyes off her, I reached for the remote, and the TV went off. "What do you have in mind?"

"A new game that I'm sure you'll love."

"How do we play?"

Val fetched one of the dining room chairs and put it over by the sofa, facing the TV. "Sit here."

I did as I was told. From the pocket of her robe, she pulled out a silk kerchief and put it over my eyes, then she put my hands behind my back and tied them to the chair with one of my neckties. My legs were also fastened to the chair the same way. My cock, half hard before, sprang to full erection, painfully restrained by my pants.

Val chuckled as she gave it a squeeze with two fingers. "I think you like the game so far. Don't go away; I'll be right back."

She was only upstairs for a moment, but stopped in the kitchen before returning. I could hear her going over to the TV and the sound of a video being inserted. Then she came back to me. Her hand touched my erection through the pants and I couldn't restrain a groan.

"Good," she said as if to herself. "You're really turned on. Maybe you'd like a little relief."

Opening my belt, she told me to lift my butt off the chair and dropped my pants to my knees. Then I felt something cold and realized she'd put some lubricant on her hands. It felt glorious and in 10 seconds she had me gasping and straining against my bonds as both hands worked their magic.

She stopped and I groaned out, "Please."

Val kissed me. "That's not part of my game. Now, off with that blindfold!"

She was wearing a pair of her running shoes with socks and had on a tight, chopped T-shirt, the kind she wore when exercising, along with black, spandex short shorts. Her body looked sculpted – and totally amazing.

"This is what I was wearing when Robbie first called," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"I was in the middle of my workout, and I'd been thinking about him as I usually do. Normally, I'm so turned on that I have to bring myself off a few times, then I take my shower. Him calling at just that point gave me a very wicked idea, so I told him to call back in fifteen minutes."

"What was your idea?" I asked.

"This," she replied as she sat on the sofa, picking up a glass of white wine and the remote. There on the TV was Val sitting on the sofa, wearing the same outfit, sipping wine from the same glass, our cordless phone and her big dildo next to her. The phone rang.

"Thanks for calling back, Robbie. I'm ready to give you my undivided attention."

He apparently went into a long monologue because Val was only nodding and saying things like, "I understand," and "that's very kind of you to say that." But at the same time, she'd taken off her top and started pulling at one nipple almost distractedly.

I looked over at her now and Val was doing exactly the same thing except the phone wasn't on. She had a far-away look in her eyes as she watched the screen and played with her nipples.

Back on the screen, the conversation was continuing with Val reassuring Robbie that I didn't know or suspect a thing. The little vixen! Then she said, "Hold on a minute. There's someone at the door. I'll be right back." During that time she raised her butt off the sofa and lost the shorts. Even from where the camera was ten or so feet away, I could see that she was very aroused. She picked up the phone again. "Sorry about that. Now, you were saying?"

As they spoke, Val picked up the dildo, put her feet up on the coffee table and slouched down, opening up her legs. With a bit of a push, head of the dildo disappeared inside her, then she turned it on. An amused expression crossed her face. "That's the dishwasher. It's developed this annoying buzz and we can't seem to get figure out where it's coming from."

For the next fifteen minutes, I watched my wife fuck herself silly as she talked to the person she lusted after. Considering how turned on she was, she managed her end of the conversation quite well. Only towards the end did she have trouble speaking. From time to time, I tore my eyes from the screen to look over at her, not five feet away, mimicking the action on the TV.

My cock felt like a steel rod and had turned dark red. I wanted desperately to touch it, to make myself explode into what I knew would be a mind-blowing orgasm.

Val knew that, too. "Are you okay over there, lover?"

"No, I'm not! Val, you've got to untie my hands."

"But then you'll touch your cock and that's not part of the game."

I reluctantly turned back to the TV. Val was finishing up the phone call and I watched her finally bringing herself off, the dildo slamming into her pussy as she held it with both hands, a powerful female glorying in her sexuality. She gave herself at least four huge orgasms or maybe it was just one long one. I couldn't tell.

The last thing on the video was Val collapsing back on the sofa, the dildo still deep inside and her body glistening with sweat. She looked directly in the camera. "Well, that was very nice. I hope you liked it, too, Mike. I did this just for you, you know. I think that Robbie was jerking off while we were talking. Does all this turn you on? I guess I'll know by the time we get to this point.

"Have you guessed how this game ends? No? That's why I have a phone next to me on the sofa right now and why I haven't been fucking myself too hard while I was enjoying my video. If you nod at me, I'm going to call Robbie and tell him we'll come up and visit next weekend. By now you know what that means will happen."

A wicked smile suffused my wife's face on the TV screen. "Now you see how unfair my game is. I've stacked the deck against you, haven't I? You're going to do what I want, aren't you? But if I've guessed right, you're really loving this. Do you want me to make that call now? Why don't I give you time to think a bit? Call me when you're ready."