Valery's Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike most restaurant meals, the pace of the evening was unhurried. They did not even consider the possibilities for their main course until the remains of the starters had been removed, and the same went for dessert.

By the time that the waitress removed the empty desert bowls, Val felt a distinct buzz - thanks to a wine glass that somehow had remained full the entire evening. She was at best an occasional drinker, and right now she was some way beyond her usual maximum of two glasses. She knew that had it not been for the food, she would have been seriously slobberknockered by now. Prudence would have advised against such excess on a first date - especially in the company of a youngster who wanted to get into her pants.

She enjoyed Ralph's cautious advances, the touch of his leg against hers under the table, and the occasional touches as they spoke. Had she not been married, she would probably have been more than a little interested - in spite of his age and subsequent lack of experience, counting against him. (Or was it the other way around? Her mind was somewhat foggy on this point...)

Had she considered him to be a danger, she wouldn't have done this, but he was really nice, and he had been a perfect gentleman throughout the entire evening. She had made it clear that she was happily married, with no intention to cheat on her husband – this was only a night out with a friend, and he had been very gracious about it.

So Val settled for being a bit of a flirt, allowing him a glance down her cleavage, as she leaned forward to say something, or allowing a touch to linger just a moment longer than necessary.

As for Ralph, he seemed totally unaffected by the wine, except for all signs of his nervousness having disappeared. He was quick-witted, funny and very charming. He also enjoyed word-games and innuendo, and they had been at it all evening.

"She seems very interested in you" Val remarked, as the waitress, having deposited their liqueurs, disappeared to the back to prepare their bill. The waitress had been closer to positively doe-eyed.

"Won't help her any" Ralph smiled. "She has no chance - and she knows it. She could never measure up to you."

Smile, compliment – smile, thanks.

When the bill arrived, Val drew the small folder closer to her.

"No, you don't" Ralph said, his hand closing over hers. "This is my treat, I really enjoyed your company and I did the begging - if you remember?"

Val had to laugh at that.

"I remember - but you were very convincing. Still, without trying to offend you, my budget can handle this better than yours can, so allow me to contribute."

"You are a nice lady Val" he smiled, "but my young ego would never survive. Tell you what, you make us some coffee later, and we'll call it quits."

"You win" she conceded, enjoying the easy banter that now existed between them.

Having paid the bill, they headed for the door. This time, Val did not even think of refusing the arm that Ralph offered her. If nothing else it helped camouflage the slight unsteadiness in her step.

Outside the area was much quieter. Slowly strolling past the closed shops of the mall, they enjoyed the window displays, pausing every now and again to scrutinize something. Val wasn't sure at which point Ralph slipped his arm around her, but as they entered the parking lot she had her arm around his waist, and he had an arm around her shoulders.

Reaching the car, he unlocked the door for her.

"Thanks Val, it has really been a great evening - even if you only agreed to it to get me off your back."

"Not true" Val responded playfully, turning to face him "At least not in its entirety. I also enjoyed myself."

Suddenly, facing each other in the semi-darkness, there was electricity in the air. Looking into his eyes Val felt a small shiver run down her spine as she suddenly realised the inevitability of the moment. She should never have let things get to this point - but Ralph was already leaning forward - and lightly brushed his lips across hers.

"Thanks anyway" he smiled, ushering her into the car, leaving her in a dazed silence.

*****

The trip home was an uneventful but quiet one. Val's thoughts were racing. She had gotten herself into a pickle back there - and she was let off the hook because he was a gentleman. How did she feel about that?

A part of her was pissed, she realized with shock. A part of her wanted Ralph to do something more - needed that reassurance that she was still desirable. Stupidity, another small voice answered - but she could not deny the excitement she had felt throughout the evening - throughout the day as she had anticipated the evening. She would have a lot to think about, once Ralph dropped her off at home.

Reaching her house, Valery used the remote control to open the gates and Ralph drove up to the front door. Switching off, he hopped out and opened her door.

Ushering her to the front door, Val was thinking of how she was going to handle the goodbye, when Ralph remarked how he needed that cup of coffee now.

"I probably had a bit more wine than usual" he laughed "but that's your fault - being such captivating company."

Val was on the spot. Saying no would be rude - and she had offered him the cup of coffee in the restaurant - or did he make sure that she agreed to one? It didn't really matter - she could not extricate herself gracefully at this point - and he didn't deserve the alternative just because she could not establish and enforce boundaries.

"Well, then I better make it a decent pot of coffee, don't you think?" she responded.

Ralph followed Valery into the kitchen, taking a seat in the breakfast nook, while she busied herself with the coffee.

She enjoyed a decent cup herself, so she rarely drank instant - preferring to grind her beans just before putting the coffee into the percolator.

Moving about the kitchen she was very aware of Ralph's eyes following her every move. They had hardly spoken a word since entering the house - and she could feel the tension rising again.

Val was more aware of herself than she had been in a long time. Standing tiptoe to reach something, she could feel her calf muscles flexing - and held the pose so that he could enjoy the sight.

Turning in profile, she knew that he couldn't miss the fullness of her breasts, or the firmness of her butt. What amazed her was the fact that she wanted to show herself off like this - she was getting off on his attention.

"What on earth are you trying to do?" a small voice cautioned - but she was long past listening to small voices - right now she was fully enjoying the moment.

Finishing the preparations for the coffee, she waited for the percolator to start its spluttering.

Looking out the window into the darkness, she caught a glimpse of a movement in the reflection of the glass.

It was Ralph rising from his chair.

Val's heart thundered. She knew exactly what was happening, and with a start realized that this was what she had wanted the whole day - from the moment they had started bench pressing this morning, right up to the moment she had seen him move behind her.

But now that the moment was here, she was terrified. She froze, watching his shape come up behind her.

The touch of his hands on her upper arms sent a jolt of electricity through her. But she did not turn, nor she did not brush him off. Softly he began stroking her arms, pulling her closer to his own warmth.

"If you don't want this, tell me now" he whispered, nuzzling her neck.

"We shouldn't be doing this" she said softly, arching her back ever so slightly.

"That is not what I asked you" Ralph replied, putting his arms around her.

Val did not answer.

He held her like that for some time, before beginning to kiss her neck again. Slowly he tilted her head back, exposing her neck and jaw line, all the while planting light kisses closer to her mouth.

The first kiss flitted across her lips like a butterfly - and ignited the fire that she had known would burn out of control ever since he had taken her hand in the theatre. Hearing her groan was his final signal.

Ralph pulled her head back firmly against his chest and kissed her deeply. Valery could feel could feel his hard chest against her back, his hot tongue scalding her mouth - and his hands beginning their exploration of her body.

As his hands slid down her arms and onto her hips, she became aware of a firmness prodding her in the back. Ralph was obviously also excited. As his hands explored her abdomen, she arched her back more, pushing her butt firmly against him. His reply was to slide his hands up slowly - and for the first time she felt her breasts cupped in those strong young hands.

He was on a roll now, pausing for the briefest moment, and then finding the zipper on the front of her blouse, and pulling it down, very slowly, and very deliberately.

For the briefest moment she panicked, knowing that no man except Dane had ever undressed her, but Ralph's hands were on her upper arms again, shushing her, while his mouth was devouring the side of her neck.

Relaxing her arms, she felt him sliding her blouse off - and then his hands were on her shoulders, sliding down to cup her breasts, taking her bra with them. Looking at her reflection in the window, she saw her breasts in the hands of an excited young man - and she was on fire.

Valery was squirming, Ralph's fingers were drawing sparks from her nipples – then he bit firmly into her shoulder, drawing yet another shudder from her. Her nipples were standing almost painfully at attention as his nimble fingers puckering them into dark nubbins. As he slid his hands down, her breasts stood proud.

He drew a another gasp from her as his hands brushed over her short skirt, and then reversed their course, drawing her scant covering with them.

Instinctively, she reached down to stop him, but he only gathered her wrists into one hand and moved them out of the way. Still holding her wrists, he pulled her arms upward behind her head, while the other kept her skirt up, exposing her lacy G-string to all who want to look.

Holding her in this position, he attacked her mouth again - and Valery took the battle to him. A tongue duel ensued, with her invading his mouth. When he let go of her hands, she pulled his face even tighter into hers, moaning into his mouth.

And then she felt his fingers slide into her panties, parting her fleshy lips in a single smooth move.

Gasping, she reached down to stop him, but this time he guided her hand behind her back.

"Rather take care of this" he mumbled and she grasped his shaft through the barrier of his pants.

It was the first penis other than her husbands that she ever touched, so she had little real experience in size - but it felt big enough to make her shudder.

Ralph's fingers were turning her into liquid though. He was stroking her slick lips firmly, sliding a middle finger ever so slightly into her opening on every downward stroke - and she was dripping.

She put her other hand behind her back, trying to contain, or free, the monster that was nestling in her hand.

Suddenly Ralph's hands were on her shoulders again, turning her around to face him. He drew her up in a furious kiss, locking her arms around his neck, as her breasts were crushed against his chest. She was already standing tiptoe, but as his hands cupped her butt and pulled her closer, she rose even more.

Suddenly he was un-clipping her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Feverishly he unzipped the skirt, sliding down her body, pulling the skirt off along with her panties. For a moment she wondered what she must look like, naked, with this huge young man towering over her - and then his lips latched onto her breast.

All coherent thought disappeared and time came to a standstill, as he seemed to suck her liquid core right up into her breast.

She was hardly aware of him picking her up, and carrying her into the lounge.

Depositing her on the couch, he splayed her legs open and leaned forward. Even before she realized what he was about to do, his tongue slashed her from stem to stern, causing her to convulse upward with a small cry.

She had never been one to enjoy oral sex, feeling too self-conscious and exposed, but right now her insecurities were the furthest thing from her mind. Ralph's mouth was playing a symphony on her sensitive core. He would nibble her outer lips, sometimes sucking them hard into his mouth. Then he would tongue his was down to her slickness to her clit, worrying it until she felt like screaming and as suddenly he would dive for her opening.

Sucking her into his mouth, he stabbed his tongue into her as far as he could. Swirling his tongue around inside of her, Valery was bucking like crazy, clutching his head to her, grinding his nose against her.

Ralph held her tightly against him, swallowing her nectar, kneading her firm butt. Val had never felt so perfectly in control of an out-of-control situation.

Looking down at him as he was tongue-fucking her for all he was worth, she felt the onset of a serious orgasm. Grabbing his head, she pulled him as tightly into her as she could, clamped her legs around his head, and surrendered to the flood.

Panting and groaning as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her, any reservations she still might have had about this encounter, were drowned. Ralph kept up the pace until he felt her reach a shuddering end, slowing only as he felt her relax. Feeling her legs go limp, he withdrew from her core, now flicking his tongue all over her outer lips, lapping at her like a slow tide.

Her thundering heart coming down to a steady beat, Valery smiled her thanks at him. Seemingly satisfied with his performance, he stood up, staring down at her lewdly spread body with hungry eyes.

"Don't move" He commanded - now everything but a shy boy.

She knew that he had played her perfectly and she had gone along with it only too happily. It was far too late for second thoughts now – and he did deserve a just reward for his performance. Seemingly he had something in mind already...

Pulling off his shirt, he took his time, displaying himself to her in all his glory. He had the right to be proud of his physique - and his sheer size made her feel small and vulnerable - a feeling she enjoyed. Then followed the pants and then at last he revealed his ultimate prize.

Val was not about to rush off and find a ruler to take measurements - but it was big enough that she felt the thrill of fear pass through her at the thought of having to accommodate him. Having given birth, she knew that she had to be capable of handling something that big - but this was not giving birth.

Seeing him stroke his rod, she felt a warm rush in her sex. Involuntarily her hand moved to rub herself, then stopped. Looking at her through lust-clouded eyes Ralph's eyes wandered all over her, taking in her heaving breasts, the sweep of her abdomen, and stopping at her glistening sex.

"Rub yourself" he commanded.

Val hesitated.

"Do it!" he rasped – and she did.

Tentatively at first, then boldly, she touched herself in the way she wanted to be touched by him.

Watching her, Ralph seemed mesmerized, watching her fingers dance about herself, glistening in the lights.

Seeing her hips begin their hunching motion, he took her cue. She could see in his eyes that he knew exactly what she wanted now - she wanted to be fucked - plain and simple.

And Ralph delivered.

Firmly spreading her legs, he threw a leg over each shoulder, positioned himself, and entered her with a single smooth movement.

Valery felt as if heaven had slipped into her sex. In spite of his size there had been no pain, no discomfort – only the pleasure of being fuller than she had ever been before.

Ralph had her firmly under control, stroking deeply into her core, bouncing her breasts around as he pistoned into her. He had her going at just the right pace to reach a place that she had never been before.

Drawing his head down to her breasts, she felt his hot mouth streak from nipple to nipple, trebling the intensity of the wave already building inside her.

With her legs spread wide by his shoulders, and his elbow on the couch next to her head, stopping any escape in that direction, all she had to move were her arms. They were clutching him to her, urging him to drive the same meat she had been afraid of minutes earlier, deeper into her. Never before had she experienced anything like this - and now she wanted more.

Holding her trapped like that, Ralph slipped his free hand around to her ass, squeezing her butt, in rhythm to his pounding. The firm platform his hand provided drew her ever closer to the edge. She could feel his fingers sliding up to her opening, where his cock was wreaking havoc, and then spreading her juices down her crack and around her tightly puckered butt.

Not thinking about what he was doing, she felt the wave crest over her. Crying out as her orgasm broke, Val was bucking wildly. Holding her down Ralph smoothly impaled her on his middle finger, while driving himself as deeply into her as he could.

Valery felt her consciousness fall away as his finger duelled with his dick, separated only by a thin barrier of flesh, pounding her with heat from all sides...

*****

As she finally managed to gather her wits about her, Val became aware of Ralph's hands, already working their magic again. Stroking her breasts, sides, nuzzling her neck, he was still inside her, and hard as a rock. Either he was very quick to recover, or his control had not allowed him to come yet. Which one did not really matter though - his firm stroking had resumed - and she too was beginning to respond.

Suddenly Ralph withdrew, sat up, and gestured at her to swap positions. Val did so in a flash, ready to return the favour to him, but he guided her firmly back onto his cock.

The change of the angle did wonderful things for her, filling her from different directions and soon had her bouncing up and down with more abandon.

Ralph reached for her breasts, filling his hands with her bouncing globes. Firmly rolling her nipples between thumb and forefinger, she felt as he could drive her to orgasm just by doing that.

Suddenly he rose, supporting her with one hand, the other drawing her face to his for a passionate kiss.

"Time for a change" he mumbled into her mouth, heading for the door.

"You are nuts!" she gasped, realizing that he was heading outside, "Somebody will see us!"

"Wouldn't that be fun!" he replied, laughing.

Val felt a heady rush of excitement at the risk.

Ralph stepped outside, with her wrapped around his waist. The cool night air was a sensory awakening - and then he laid her back on the bonnet of his car, for anybody passing in the street, or looking over a wall to see.

Gathering her hands together, he pulled her wrists above her head, trapping her on his dick, while he resumed his slow pounding. At each stroke her breasts bounced and jiggled, drawing sighs from deep within her. Val could feel another crescendo approach, when again he withdrew.

Opening her eyes, she caught another of his smiles as he turned her over. A moment later he was spreading her legs so wide that the only way she could maintain her balance was with the support of her hands.

This time he entered her from behind, stroking even more forcefully, while his hands gathered her swinging breasts, kneading them firmly and tugging her nipples every so often.

Val felt wanton - and completely alive.

Ralph's one hand slipped between her legs, firmly massaging her lips and teasing her clit. She could sense that this time he wasn't teasing, as he built up his momentum. Stroke after stroke pounded her, sending orgasm after orgasm on their course.

Once or twice he slipped out of her overheated sex, stroking upward between her buttocks, but he did little more than probe her sphincter, sensing he was probably too big for comfort. To date Val had never even liked Dane touching her there, so she was more than happy to feel him return his tool where she enjoyed it most.