Valuable Lessons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers

Erik guided me a short distance down the corridor, and I heard the click of a key in a door, before he led me into another room. Five or six steps into the place he made me bend over slowly, until my chest rested on some sort of leather contraption. He let go of my shoulder and pushed my legs apart. I knew that the position I was in gave my lover the perfect angle to fuck my ass. I wanted it so badly that I didn't care when I felt Erik crouch down and bind more of the soft rope around my ankles. When I moved one foot experimentally, I found out that my leg was tied securely to the legs of the almost waist high leather couch.

My head was lying on some kind of soft fabric that covered the leather, and when I turned my face to the left, there was an indentation in the side of the padded support. This open space gave my captor access to my mouth, something I realized when Erik stepped around and pushed his cock against my lips. I was helpless and utterly in his power, and as I took him into my mouth, it dawned on me that Erik loved it. His manhood was larger and harder than I'd ever felt it, and I whimpered in a mixture of delight and nervous anticipation, as he fucked my face gently but insistently.

After a short time Erik withdrew and got in position behind me. As his hands parted my cheeks and made sure that my entrance was lubed and ready for him, I bit my lip to prevent myself from begging. Finally, finally I would get what I'd yearned for since the moment Erik had made me strip in front of his mirror. The slight worry that he'd bareback me in spite of our agreement was dispelled when the tip of his sheathed cock pressed against my needy entrance. He breached me, paused for a split second, and then he slammed his iron rod up my ass.

Fuck it felt good! I yelled and bucked and clenched my internal muscles in order to avoid coming on the spot. He stood completely still, until I subsided and relaxed. "I'm going to fuck your sweet ass until you come, Anders." Erik's voice was husky velvet, and the promise made me shiver. "All those men at the club wanted to be where I am right now. I loved showing you off to them, seeing their envy, knowing that your body belonged to me tonight." His fingers caressed my butt and my back, as he withdrew and pushed back in, slowly and deliberately. "You're so beautiful when you submit to me, Anders. And you like it, don't you?" He waited for my answer and I quickly assured him that yes I most certainly enjoyed this little game.

Erik probably knew very well that I was turned on beyond belief, and if he'd had any doubts, he could just have checked the state of my manhood. Of course, his hand on my leaking dick and aching balls might have set me off, and it was a good thing that my stomach and groin was free of the couch. Otherwise the friction as Erik began fucking me in earnest, would've ended our fun prematurely.

My lover fucked me fast and hard, then slow and deep, alternating with small jabs that hit my sensitive spot unerringly. It went on and on, until I was a gibbering mess, desperate to come and pleading for mercy. Finally Erik increased the rhythm in the way that meant he was intent on coming, and again I cursed the fact that my hands were still tied behind my back. I just needed one stroke, one touch, just a quick movement of my foreskin over my wet glans to gain ecstasy. I felt Erik's cock swell and harden inside me, and as I opened my mouth to yell out in despair, the velvet voice and his skilled fingers set me free.

"Come for me, Anders." The words and his hand moving up and down my throbbing shaft in time with the pulsing of his manhood inside me turned my distress into a cry of pure gratitude as I exploded in a huge orgasm. Spraying my cum everywhere in long, satisfying spurts as my lover's hand milked me and his cock filled the condom inside me, almost made me sob with relief. The fact that I was still blindfolded somehow made all my other senses sharper, and I reveled in the sound of Erik's grunts, the slap of his body against my well-fucked ass, my cheek sliding against the soft silk, the smell of sperm, and lube, and sweat and sex hormones.

When it was over, my whole body ached but at the same time a sweet lassitude engulfed me. I'd never let anyone have complete control of me before, and to my surprise it felt liberating rather than humiliating. I knew this was due to Erik's experience and ability to read my signals. The vague thought that this game could be dangerous in other circumstances floated through my endorphin dosed brain, and once again I blessed my luck in meeting this mature man, who had the patience to teach me the delight of submitting. So what if Erik was a bit kinky and liked to tie me up every now and then? As long as the sex was this good, who was I to complain?

When Erik untied my legs and hands and helped me stand, I was still completely zoned out. He led me back to the bedroom and only here did he remove the blindfold. I blinked in the muted light and let myself be guided over to his bed, so docile and obedient that I almost cringe at the memory. But Erik didn't gloat or smirk; I think he knew how vulnerable I was just then. He got into bed next to me and held me in a warm, caring embrace. His hands caressed me, and he kissed me gently, whispering kind and grateful words in my ear until I fell asleep.

The next morning Erik served me breakfast in his large, sunlit kitchen, and we talked of everyday things. He probably knew I needed time to process the new development in our relationship. It didn't take me long though and less than a month later I was back in the secret room, blindfolded and tied to the leather covered contraption. This time I was on my back with my legs somehow bound in a spread-out-and-up position, as Erik fucked me senseless. I'm sure my cum went everywhere again, though most of it ended up in my face, on my chest and the last dribbles pooled in my navel.

Afterwards Erik helped me to the shower and then we relaxed in his spa. As I sat in his arms with my back against his chest, I felt utterly relaxed, treasured and safe. So of course Erik took the opportunity to talk about our new sex game. "Well Anders, I guess you're enjoying our little bondage play as much as I am?" I nodded and murmured my assent. "That's wonderful, min dreng, and I'm flattered that you trust me enough to submit to being tied up and fucked." I smiled and let my head rest on his shoulder, yeah I loved being Erik's 'boy' in bed. "However, you should have a safe word, Anders."

I sat up and half turned in Erik's arms to look at his face. "What's a safe word?" To my gratitude Erik didn't poke fun at my ignorance as he explained about the role playing which was also a part of a dom / sub sex game. Oh and those terms were a lesson in themselves, as I'd never heard them before. "So you're saying that when we're in that room, you're my ehm... Dom? And as your sub I have to obey, but I can pretend and say no or stop, and that's part of the fun? But if I say my safe word, you'll end the game immediately?" Damn, this was a lot more kinky that I'd imagined. Hot as hell too!

Erik smiled and kissed me. "More or less, Anders. I don't really plan to do anything you won't like, and I'm not going to order you around -- much. But if you ever go back to the club or similar places and let yourself be picked up by a Dom, remember to discuss your limits and agree on a safe word, before you engage in sex. If he (or she) doesn't initiate the talk or ignores the issue, get out of there. No matter how horny you are. Promise me that, Anders." I looked at his earnest expression and a shiver ran down my spine. Yep, my instinctual feeling that this game could get me in trouble or even danger was spot on.

"And when you top, it's your responsibility to find out whether the guy you're with wants to sub as well as bottom. It's not all that common, so don't assume anything. Though I guess there's almost always a bit of submission in getting fucked, at least if you're a man." Erik suddenly grinned. "Not that I haven't met some very bossy and dominating bottoms, and that's fun in its own way." His hand found my dick and I looked down, rather surprised to see that I was erect. "Why hello there, someone is turned on by our little discussion, hmm?"

So that was the first but not the last time that Erik sucked me and fucked me in his spa bath. And in the subsequent months he and I continued to have great sex. The blindfold lay on the bedside table, and if I felt like it or got desperate enough from Erik's foreplay, I'd hand it to him or even tie it around my eyes myself. Then my lover took me to the room which he never let me inside otherwise (and I didn't even try the door, knowing it was always locked). Once there he would tie me up and play with me some more before he fucked me, and I always had the most spectacular orgasms.

As Erik predicted, I never had to use the safe word we agreed on, and the only begging I did was for him to stop teasing me and get on with the fucking. Or to please, please let me come. So that was the situation for a little over a year, and then I had an encounter with Mark and his boyfriend.

*

There will be another two chapters in the Meeting with Mark series, before I continue with this tale.

TimothyM
TimothyM
254 Followers
12